Double Date (DD) ​ 🍈🍈

FinderKeeper

28 minutes ago, Alex_i said:

Took me 409 EPx1 to get ten drops. So quite a bit worse than the EV.

The estimated drop rate of EPx1s is around 4.5% at this time, so this is barely below average luck actually.

EvP has a 22.5% drop rate, which is better than EPx1 technically, but we get like 100 EPx1 orbs or more for every EvP orb we get. And if you use kobans instead of orbs, it doesn't even compare. The 1.8k koban price of EvP for less than 1/4 odds is not even funny compared to the guaranteed drop of EPx10 for 5.4k kobans. EPx1s without orbs costs something like 120 kobans, I think? So you can get ~15 EPx1 rolls for the same koban cost as a single EvP roll, which is better even taking into account that the odds are about 5 times higher (but still very low for a single roll).

TL;DR Don't play EvP unless you get orbs for it. EP is much better and we get tons of free orbs for it monthly.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

The estimated drop rate of EPx1s is around 4.5% at this time, so this is barely below average luck actually.

Actually its a lot worse than average - 4,5% means 22 orbs per girl, his drop rate was 41 orbs per girl

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

EPx1s without orbs costs something like 120 kobans, I think?

540 kobans (150 is MPx1), so the price per girl drop is even worse than EPx10 and EvP. However, all of them are a huge waste of kobans.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Horsting said:

Interesting, outside of CE and OD, hence no opportunity for veterans to get additional girls from EP.

and just when I cleared up my EP pool :D I guess I'll have to keep an eye out for girls in MP and wish you guys luck with your drops if you still have girls in EP

• Haha 2

il y a une heure, 430i a dit :

I will never understand why they dont make this event more player friendly and make it overlap with the classic event. I guess it will be too good of an event and we cant have that.

For a player who still have permanent girls in EP, it's better DD happens outside of any event to clear his EP girls pool.

For me : this event is useless whenever it happens anyway😁

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 3

For most players it's not a bad situation. DD matches the day were a lot of players invest a shitload of Orbs to gain points in LC and most players have not a cleared EpP Pool.

Sure, for all with cleared EpP Pool and cleared/mostly cleared MyP Pool it's not so nice, but I see DD as a catch-up event for newer players so it's ok from my side.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Tom208 said:

For a player who still have permanent girls in EP, it's better DD happens outside of any event to clear his EP girls pool.

No, it does not matter, since the chance that an event girl drops from hundreds of permanent EP pool girls is close to zero. And if it is 1 or 2, it is fine as well, since this opens the otherwise impossible chance to finish the CE and get the chest 😀.

4 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

DD matches the day were a lot of players invest a shitload of Orbs to gain points in LC and most players have not a cleared EpP Pool.

But this is the same for all players, so no particular benefit for a particular player. It just means that this LD will more expensive for everyone (while of course the orbs are not wasted on DD).

Edited by Horsting

il y a 1 minute, Horsting a dit :

since this opens the otherwise impossible chance to finish the CE and get the chest 😀.

This goal is only relevant when you cleared your permanent EP girls. Before that, it's better to focus on permanent girls only.

• Like 1

Why is that so? For me it does not matter whether I get a CE or OD girl now, and in case a chest, or an EP girl now and the CE/OD girl year(s) later when having the pool cleared. And as said, the chance, especially during CE is anyway extremely low, so even if you see any strategical benefit, it is only marginally effected.

il y a 6 minutes, Horsting a dit :

No, it does not matter, since the chance that an event girl drops from hundreds of permanent EP pool girls is close to zero.

It really depends on the size of your EP pool. Mine will be empty with this DD since I have only 9 girls remaining.

One of the the last time DD occurred was during OD I think and I got like 10 OD girls with it while I would have preferred to get permanent EP girls instead of OD girls.
The only upside is my OD pool for this month progressed to something like 25~30/4x.

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Tom208 said:

Sorry I meant to say *partly* overlap. This way everyone is free to chose whether to spend their orbs during the CE portion of DD or outside of it.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, mdnoria said:

Mine will be empty with this DD since I have only 9 girls remaining.

But this also means that you cannot benefit from the remaining 550 DD shards, while during OD you would get all 10 extra girls, and during CE as well + the chest. But indeed with just a little over 20 EP girls left, a DD during OD (compared to outside of it) can delay a cleared EP pool by one month, i.e. you loose 1 chest. During CE however the chance to get the first chest one month earlier is as well there, so this equalises. And in general, the first chest one month earlier or later, i.e. 300 all gems (?), as a single time in playing this game, really does not matter to me, compared to having all veterans getting out nothing of the DD.

17 minutes ago, 430i said:

Sorry I meant to say *partly* overlap. This way everyone is free to chose whether to spend their orbs during the CE portion of DD or outside of it.

That would be perfect indeed. But I see the reason why DD is not fixed but meant to occur randomly, so one cannot really calculate with/expect it, same with SM. Otherwise those would be just extensions of other events.

Edited by Horsting

53 minutes ago, Tom208 said:

This goal is only relevant when you cleared your permanent EP girls. Before that, it's better to focus on permanent girls only.

YES.

50 minutes ago, Horsting said:

Why is that so?

BECAUSE: it's a more realistic goal to empty your EP pool first than your MP/OD pool. Once you've emptied your EP pool, both CE and OD become a lot easier and more productive for your much more distant secondary goal of also emptying your MP/OD pool eventually.

This is so true that not only should you only use EP orbs outside of CE or OD, but also use your MP orbs primarily on permanent EP girls whenever possible, to reach the first and by far most important goal of emptying your EP pool faster.

Every time you grab a CE or OD/MP girl using orbs that could have landed you a permanent EP girl instead, you're slowing down your overall progress in terms of eventually emptying BOTH pachinko pools. Every time you grab a permanent EP girl, you're getting closer to an empty EP pool, which in turn is the main and most realistic way to slowly but surely empty your much larger and ever-growing OD/MP pool.

How does it work, you ask?

1/ With an empty EP pool, you can durably and reliably stop the growth of your OD/MP pool (by grabbing all CE girls each month, thus preventing them from going to the OD/MP pool).

2/ Once that's done, with every single OD and every single time you're able to grab a girl from the MP, you'll be slowly but surely reducing your OD/MP pool. Until someday (a couple years or so after you reach the empty EP pool goal), you'll notice, as I have this very month, that you've finally emptied your OD/MP pool as well.

TL;DR: Listen to The One when it comes to long-term strategy and resource management. He knows what he's talking about. There IS no spoon! But there is a Tom208. ;) 

• Like 3
  • Hearts 1

I understand all you say and the idea in general, but did you read my concrete second part? We are talking about an insignificant low chance of an event girl drop as long as your EP pool is still above 50 or what. When it gets closer, there is a chance yes, but at most it can delay your first check by 1 month (okay it "can" more, but becomes ridiculously unlikely to consider), and once the pool drops below 20, you actually loose extra shards with DD outside of an event, which is IMO worse. And even if you get e.g. a few OD girls, it is not guaranteed that these are the reason you pool is not emptied during one DD. And even if it is, then again it is not guaranteed that you cannot get the few remaining EP pool girls during next CE as well. So we are talking about a lot of conditions fot his to have any relevancy.

So in theory, the strategy makes sense, practically it is moreless irrelevant, at least there is zero point as a player with non-empty EP pool to be disappointed and angry with DD during CE or OD 😉.

• Like 1
  • Juicy peach 1

1 hour ago, Horsting said:

So in theory, the strategy makes sense, practically it is moreless irrelevant, at least there is zero point as a player with non-empty EP pool to be disappointed and angry with DD during CE or OD 😉.

Might be so. Well, "back in my day" ^^... there was no DD (I did benefit from it just a tidbit but it came out long after I had already emptied my EP pool the old-school way and my MP/OD pool was already fairly small by that point).

So yeah, maybe it matters less nowadays and the double drops more than make up for the "wasted" drops. And of course it varies as your pool(s) get smaller and smaller. I simply gave the general structure of how it works, but each individual player can adapt it to their own situation over time.

• Like 3

I was pretty lucky with the MP rolls on Nutaku and the fact they're bugged(?) as I had at least one girl available each rotation to use some of my 3xMP and 6xMP orbs as @bolitho76 suggested

image.png.b656c7608a9ec6cb2ffe7bd76cd8f0a1.png

And I got 5 new girls total.

I've also found there's a filter for MP girls in Harem++ so now I know I'm missing "only" 282 girls from it 😅 That's going to take a while

• Like 3

5 hours ago, garadron said:

I've also found there's a filter for MP girls in Harem++ so now I know I'm missing "only" 282 girls from it 😅 That's going to take a while

Nice spot, I hadn't noticed that filter. Now I know that I've "only" got 141 girls to go in MP.
Coincidentally exactly half of your missing count.

• Like 3