[ December 27th, 2022 ] MDR #16 - Claudia's Back - Jiggle Santa Claudia ⚫

FinderKeeper

Hmm, yes. Her... back. Front too! ^^  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Jiggle Santa Claudia (rework)

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Ice Ice Baby Season. Next Event >>

1440x720_Push_Notification.jpg

Mythic Revival

Claudia's Back
Hero,

I’ve heard that someone has been a very good boy this year!

This is why Jiggle Santa Claudia has decided to come pay you a visit for a second time, giving you the chance to recruit her in your Harem with a brand new vision!

Show her what is a real holiday spirit!

Boss Girl

Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png

ava0-1200x.webp?v=0

Dominatrix.png Jiggle Santa Claudia

HH_Calendar_PoA.jpg <- clickable

@Tohru - Kinkoid

• Thanks 2

Does anyone have before & after to compare? Or its something-something, spoilers? You can find the first pose in the previous thread, but not the others. Wiki is already updated with the new version 🙃
And this small change with her face makes her way more attractive and closer to the original
And on this topic, did they adjust her look in the affection poses? Or its just a bait & switch, and in her affection poses she looks same way she did before?

• Like 1

[add-text output image]

I had to.. sorry :P When I read the event name "Claudia´s back" shining was the first thing that randomly popped into my mind :P

(good luck to all still out there looking for  the holy spirit (you won´t find holy looking since he already has santa though :P)

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Read the old thread.

True. I expected someone to complain if there was active discussion in the old thread, but judging by that thread it looks like them changing art is actually old news 🙃
For anyone else interested, who doesn't want to check the old thread - they did change the affection poses as well

Personally I think she got way better, except for the 4th pose because somehow she became a duck, and there was nothing wrong with the lip bite in the 5th.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Beelzedude said:

is the new version already live? because i still have the old one

There are many reports that the reworked art isn't visible, only the old version. It seems that KK had implemented the event and the reworked art in a hurry right before they gone in their holiday. Some had meant that clearing cache should help.

il y a 26 minutes, bolitho76 a dit :

There are many reports that the reworked art isn't visible, only the old version. It seems that KK had implemented the event and the reworked art in a hurry right before they gone in their holiday. Some had meant that clearing cache should help.

For me it's even worse than that: I've been seeing the new art for a while, and now it's back to the old one 😛 It seems that the webp images use different versions compared to the png images (My harem script uses png and the game uses webp; I don't see the same images :D )

For webp images, v=1 is the new version, v=2/3/4 is the old one; for Png v=2 is the old one, v=1/3/4 is the new one.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, garadron said:

I'm actually surprised so many shards were used considering she's revived after 3 weeks or something.

Players that missed her before, had 3 more weeks to save up.  We didn't know she'd be revived so soon.  I was hoping for New Year Estelle, so I saved anyway.

She's still really desirable, due to her Dom element.  There's an extra incentive to spend CP, w/ the SE.  If I didn't have her already, I'd try to get her.

The art revisions were good for the most part, making her cuter, but removing her bit lip.  They should've been revised by the original artist Venus, instead of Ben.

It makes sense for her to revive now vs. later, if you give it some critical thought.  You wouldn't want her reviving in some warmer month, far removed from Christmas, otherwise it'd be a whole year from now.  December makes sense.

2022-12-28_7-12-37.png.0d0220d8f08a5ee8a3ff06d37a25ddd7.png1607301893_jigglesantaclaudia5.png.c96ee9a574af3da0a35f7b5b24fa977b.png

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Liliat said:

Just like... Everyone else? 😛

I'm sure she'll be revived each Christmas anyway.

They wanted to capitalize and profit off of her art "improvements," despite releasing it bugged, w/o the new art.

Made sense to do it in December vs. any other month.

@Yamiray mentioned before that Claudia has only ever appeared in December.

Dec 27th is closer to X-mas than the 3rd anyway.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1

Hope they Give Venus another shot with the mythics i prefered the old poses more they gave her a more sensual alluring and seductive look the only pose i disliked was the third one where she gave me the creeps because in that pose she looked like a murderous psychopat the new poses are more discreet but Tbh sometimes discreet is just another word for boring🤔

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 12/27/2022 at 2:52 PM, Ravi-Sama said:
On 12/17/2022 at 11:09 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

80205952_jigglesantaclaudiaschanges.thumb.png.3bfe4d78c66749f6c38d4d3e663e849b.png

Expand  

I like the new version better. Without defiant makeup, she looked 10 years younger. But as we say, "all felt-tip pens are different in taste and color"

P.S. I found a small problem here, apparently related to all MDRs, the event FAQ contains information about the main MD, which is not entirely relevant for MDR.

1.jpg.88106898b1713da7142a594880b0b072.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

3 hours ago, Master-17 said:

P.S. I found a small problem here, apparently related to all MDRs, the event FAQ contains information about the main MD, which is not entirely relevant for MDR.

You can send a support ticket for this one. They will probably get to it sometime later.

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ December 27th, 2022 ] MDR #16 - Claudia's Back - Jiggle Santa Claudia ⚫