[May 2023 ] Recruit Equipment & Resonance - #RERTest

Ravi-Sama

Recruit Equipment - #RERTest -> 9000 koban (HH Test Server)  

138 members have voted

1. 1. You looking forward to this addition to the game?

2. 2. Do you understand how it'll work?

3. 3. Do you like the Equipment Pachinko?

4. 4. What abbreviation(s) do you like for the new Equipment Pachinko orbs? (multiple choice)

• EqP (Equipment Pachinko)
    • REP (Recruit Equipment Pachinko)
    • GEP (Girl Equipment Pachinko)
    • GGP (Girl Gear Pachinko)
    • None. I'll brainstorm something else in the comments.
    • QP (eQuipment Pachinko)
    • FOKK (Fuck Off Kinkoid)
  5. 5. Do you think the way the QP orbs are distributed in events and cards are fair (8/16, 10/20, 6/12)?

4 hours ago, madahmed said:

i have not started using girl equipment.

i just wanted to know what typs do you upgrade. only mythics or mythics and legendary?

My RE preferences:

1. Common = These are actually what I look forward to getting.  They can be maxed 5 times faster than mythic gear (55 fodder vs. 275), and have 66% of the mythic stat boost (600 vs. 900), but w/o resonance.  I try not to use them as fodder, b/c they can always be equipped to more girls, as a placeholder, and upgraded later. 
  2. Rare = Used as material.
  3. Epic = Used as material.  I like getting these too, since they're worth double the rare ones as fodder.
  4. Legendary = I equip them to the right girls, matching elements, for a defense boost, but I'll never upgrade them.
  5. Mythic = I try to match the poses for the girls, so I get the Atk boost, but I'm not upgrading them yet.  I might get better gear later, that I'd rather upgrade instead, like a full set of one element, or one pose.

This is my current setup, and below that I quoted examples of maxed common vs. mythic gear so you can see the small difference:

image.png

On 5/16/2023 at 4:56 PM, Rylarth said:

here are some screenshots of maxed mythic girl equipment 

Screenshot_20230516_224106_Kiwi Browser.jpg

On 5/17/2023 at 2:35 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

I figure, an initial goal of mine would be a set of 42 level 10 common RE gear, for any possible team I'd want to use.

I think it's a realistic goal, as opposed to 42 perfect mythic RE.

It costs just 275k ymens (which is nothing), but the real cost is the fodder gear (55).

Here's what common gear looks like from level 1 to 10.

image.thumb.png.881849839735e9a1a4efaaf6bb0d14dd.png

On 7/19/2023 at 8:05 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

I found the resonance bonuses to be insignificant, compared to upgraded common gear.  Which is obvious, since I haven't yet upgraded legendary/mythic RE.  I've been using rare/epic gear as fodder for the commons, and I'll probably continue to do that.  Saving the legendary and mythic gear for later of course.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I also started upgrading legendaries for dark and blue bonus which are equipped to girls (resp. class+colour combis) which I believe will use in battle teams for a longer time. I prefer to start having some (smaller) befit now instead of saving material for a possible distant future where I might or might not get a matching mythic to upgrade instead. Also, as girls change every week, the chance that one needs to sort out a girl with a matching pose mythic is relatively high, while class+color combinations are more likely to remain in teams.

But I actually did not yet do any math about the final effect/value of the AP resonance bonus compared to the other stats bonuses. Quite possible that the AP bonus has a way higher value than I assume from the guts, and that I should switch priorities to upgrade any mythic which currently sits on a girl with pose match instead.

@Ravi-Sama

Interesting strategy to upgrade common gear. Wouldn't it be overall more beneficial to upgrade rare gear instead, which can also be equipped to any girl? Or are these so much more expensive to level with too less value over maxed common gear? I never really compared all of them closely.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Horsting said:

Interesting strategy to upgrade common gear. Wouldn't it be overall more beneficial to upgrade rare gear instead, which can also be equipped to any girl? Or are these so much more expensive to level with too less value over maxed common gear? I never really compared all of them closely.

Rare gear needs double the fodder 110 vs 55, so I still think common is superior.  I'll upgrade 42 level 10s, then move on to maxing mythic gear w/ those commons as a default.  This way I'll have 66% of the max stat boost, w/o needing to wait ages to get the mythic gear in the first place.

The question is whether a rare at level 7 (or 8?) with 56 54 cumulated material cost has higher stats than a level 10 common with 55 material cost. Actually I do not understand the table: hhhhh.png

An item can only be upgraded 9 times, as it starts at level 1. So why are there 10 lines? The first line could mean to upgrade "from" level 1 to level 2, but then the level 10 line does not make any sense as there is no level 11, and the total costs are wrong (as they are indeed the sum of all 10 lines).

Checking ingame: The second line is the actual costs for upgrading gear to level 2. So the first line is wrong, should be removed and the value as well removed from the total. I thought it may have been used as a counter for the material value of the item that you do upgrade, but also that would be wrong as a level 1 rare has a material value of 1, a mythic of 3 etc. Luckily it is the first line with low values, so it does not have such a large effect on the total, but still funny and embarrassing somehow that no one recognised this. Or do I get something wrong?

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Horsting said:

Checking ingame: The second line is the actual costs for upgrading gear to level 2. So the first line is wrong, should be removed and the value as well removed from the total. I thought it may have been used as a counter for the material value of the item that you do upgrade, but also that would be wrong as a level 1 rare has a material value of 1, a mythic of 3 etc. Luckily it is the first line with low values, so it does not have such a large effect on the total, but still funny and embarrassing somehow that no one recognised this. Or do I get something wrong?

If it's corrected to ignore the first row, it doesn't really make a difference, common is still 5 times easier to upgrade.

I'm guessing the first row was just the multiplier used in the original spreadsheet.

image.png

Then, I made tables for the stats, cumulative material costs, and tried to figure out their value, or price/performance.  Outlined similar amounts.

image.png

Common is the cheapest and has the highest value.  After going past level 3-5 on other rarities, you end up spending more material for less stats.  The trade off is so you get resonance bonuses, which are more difficult to get than common gear, have random elements/poses, and take longer to upgrade. 

1 hour ago, Horsting said:

The question is whether a rare at level 7 (or 8?) with 56 54 cumulated material cost has higher stats than a level 10 common with 55 material cost.

A maxed Common gear has 600 stats (20*10*3), and a lvl 7 rare gear has 462 stats (22*7*3).  Common gear has better stats w/ the same 54 material investment as a lvl 7 Rare gear.  Rare gear isn't a better alternative.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Somewhat annoyingly if you want to pursue the common equipment upgrade strategy: The auto-equip is rather dumb and will pick a level 2 legendary item (with no resonance bonus for this girl) over a level 10 common one.

So you'll have to invest some more time in manually dressing up your girls with the right gear.

Edited by bohammettuz

6 minutes ago, bohammettuz said:

Somewhat annoyingly if you want to pursue the common equipment upgrade strategy: The auto-equip is rather dumb and will pick a level 2 legendary item (with no resonance bonus for this girl) over a level 10 common one.

So you'll have to invest some more time in manually dressing up your girls with the right gear.

and Liliat's script is the perfect tool to make sure you can put the stuff where its most useful

• Like 3

@Ravi-Sama, in your calculations, you forget one important point: the cost of the equipment is not equal to the sum of the elements invested in the upgrade. Leveluped it to the maximum and then deciding to invest it in upgrading other equipment, almost half of the materials and a certain amount of money spent on the upgrades are lost. And if the latter can still be neglected, then the loss of materials is a significant problem.

1.jpg.e431b4c857c03d0880140a5a71843a0c.jpg

• Like 3

The auto-equip also does not consider that a matching resonance bonus can make e.g. an epic stronger than a legendary. So yeah, this feature is rubbish, or at best for quickly equipping some girls for champ fights with random spare gear 😄.

Thanks for the nice overview @Ravi-Sama. What I find interesting is that this renders rare gear complete rubbish, as already with the very first upgrade, it will be less cost-effective than common, without gaining any resonance bonus. But we are not expecting much in terms of balancing from KK, sadly. For epic and legendary gear, at least it looks bad as well, as the resonance bonus is not that awesome. For mythic gear it should be worth it, as AP bonus is simply the best, ah and it gives also a higher bonus to all resonances.

The point of the lost material is also valid, at least now with the increased EqP source, where maxing out a certain amount of mythic and/or legendary gear is at least appearing as possible at the horizon. And even if there is zero resonance bonus match as of blessings girl rotation, a maxed mythic or legendary is still better than a maxed common item. The Ymen I would ignore completely, as this is all peanuts. So basically a question of getting a smaller benefit now/sooner, or a larger benefit later.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Horsting said:

The auto-equip also does not consider that a matching resonance bonus can make e.g. an epic stronger than a legendary. So yeah, this feature is rubbish, or at best for quickly equipping some girls for champ fights with random spare gear 😄.

Thanks for the nice overview @Ravi-Sama. What I find interesting is that this renders rare gear complete rubbish, as already with the very first upgrade, it will be less cost-effective than common, without gaining any resonance bonus. But we are not expecting much in terms of balancing from KK, sadly. For epic and legendary gear, at least it looks bad as well, as the resonance bonus is not that awesome. For mythic gear it should be worth it, as AP bonus is simply the best, ah and it gives also a higher bonus to all resonances.

The point of the lost material is also valid, at least now with the increased EqP source, where maxing out a certain amount of mythic and/or legendary gear is at least appearing as possible at the horizon. And even if there is zero resonance bonus match as of blessings girl rotation, a maxed mythic or legendary is still better than a maxed common item. The Ymen I would ignore completely, as this is all peanuts. So basically a question of getting a smaller benefit now/sooner, or a larger benefit later.

This equipment system is completely scuffed.
Imagine in Diablo or world of warcraft, or any rpg for that matter, you find some sweet blue, or purple gear, but you just toss it aside, because the rusty dagger that dropped from that level 1 goblin outside of town is just better.
Because you sharpened said dagger with some flint you found under a mossy rock.

• Haha 8

The thing is that the 42 Commons strategy will certainly yield great results short term, and stay useful mid term, but it will also post-pone the long-term goal of having as many upgraded Mythics as possible (and maybe Legendaries to fill the gap eventually, I'm still on the fence on that).

There's probably a graph with the two curves you can set up from your magic data and spreadsheet wizardry, and it would be interesting to see how far along the tortoise passes over the hare. And also how long it will take from there for the hare's backup plan to catch up to the tortoise's Plan A, after that initial advantage fades away and the tortoise is catching momentum.

I could see myself backpedaling a bit and going for Commons to fill the gaps right now if these curves tell me it's worth the delay.

• Like 2

My short term plan of max common gear in 2 years is going good so far 39Pieces Level 4 3Pieces Level 3 considering a full set of 42 Mythic girl equipment will most Likely take centuries i recon i will settle for max common for a while🙃🤪

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Maxing Common/Rare/Epic Gear is not meaningfull in my eyes. Perhaps I have to much focus on the longterm outcome. The greatest benefit are the Resonanz Boni, but that's not a thing for short-time focus.

Aditional from equip for Finamecia for example (3 Mythic Gear, 3 Epic): 402/402/402/603/101 Ego: 0,64% Defense: 0,00% Attack: 0,55%

At the moment I level only Mythics (lvl4: 2 lvl3: 2 lvl2: 1 lvl1: 2 - one item not used atm). At the moment there are two slots where I`m short at higher equip so I need Rare equip for the last 3 girls so I don't use epic equip at the moment for upleveling and avoid rare mostly.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 3

That's exactly the thing. And I'm serious when I say I'd love to see a graph with both curves (the Upgrade 42 Commons First route vs the Upgrade Mythics Only route).

For instance, both Ravi and Rylarth (and probably others I'm forgetting) mentioned where they're at on the Commons Route, and from my understanding it's basically "a bunch of them at level 2-4 (and still quite a few at level 1)".

Does that compare favorably to my current situation on the Mythics Route? I figured it's more efficient to level them all up side by side gradually than to go all in on one at a time for now. I have five level 5 Mythic pieces at this point (and a 6th one on the way):

image.png

Isn't that already a bigger overall boost than a bunch of level 3 or 4 Commons?

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 3

Taking equipment to level 3 is not a huge investment for commons; It just goes against any gamer fiber in my body to do so; this could have been avoided if they made sure that the item kept the total xp used, so you could use the common gear later on to upgrade you mythics and not lose the invested xp

In my example; it does not really matter, since my dice throwing skills are non-existant, and I've only nabbed 1 mythic gear total in all the orbs spent.
And thus I did boost that one to 10, even tho its not a good match with any of my strongest girls.

Edited by EpicBacon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

This is cool, it's good to see other perspectives, so we can be more open-minded, and maybe choose a middle path between upgrading all commons, or all mythics.  My logic was, that since it takes 1/5th the time to max 42 commons compared to mythics, that it'd only take 20% longer to max 42 mythics. In the short term, I'd already have 66% of their power as a minimum.  Then, by the time the commons are maxed, I'd have better choices of mythics to choose from, and I wouldn't have wasted material on ones, that I'd get less benefit from anyway.

22 hours ago, Master-17 said:

@Ravi-Sama, in your calculations, you forget one important point: the cost of the equipment is not equal to the sum of the elements invested in the upgrade. Leveluped it to the maximum and then deciding to invest it in upgrading other equipment, almost half of the materials and a certain amount of money spent on the upgrades are lost. And if the latter can still be neglected, then the loss of materials is a significant problem.

Yeah, this is a good point, but I'm not gonna use the lvl 10 commons as fodder, ever.  They'll always be useful as a backup set of RE for other girls.

20 hours ago, EpicBacon said:

This equipment system is completely scuffed.
Imagine in Diablo or world of warcraft, or any rpg for that matter, you find some sweet blue, or purple gear, but you just toss it aside, because the rusty dagger that dropped from that level 1 goblin outside of town is just better.
Because you sharpened said dagger with some flint you found under a mossy rock.

I did this once in Skyrim w/ a dagger called Mehrunes' Razor.  It already had a small chance to instantly kill, but I gave it so much atk (via blacksmithing) that it was a guaranteed 1 hit kill.

20 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

There's probably a graph with the two curves you can set up from your magic data and spreadsheet wizardry, and it would be interesting to see how far along the tortoise passes over the hare.

I can't really make a graph over time yet, w/o knowing the number of material gained per month.  Can still make stat estimates based on the upgrade requirements, and assuming you already had a specific amount of material.

A full set of 42 maxed commons needs 2,268 material, and mythics need 11,340 material.  If we knew the monthly rate of material gained, then I could estimate how long they'd take.  Regardless, commons are 5 times faster, for 66% of the power, at the smallest investment.  In order to match the raw power of 42 lvl 10 commons you'd probably need ~28 maxed mythics (42*0.66) or ((42*600)/900).  Maxing 28 mythics costs 7,560 material, which is 3.33 times the amount the commons would need.  Therefore, by the time mythics caught up to commons, you could have already had a maxed 42 common set, plus 5,292 extra material to spend on maxing ~20 mythics of your choosing ((7560-2268)/270)=19.6.

Two routes both using 7560 material, maxing 42 commons then 20 mythics, or only maxing 28 mythics and using 14 lvl 1 legendary RE to fill empty slots: 

• 22x lvl 10 commons & 20x lvl 10 mythics = 31,200 TP (plus 20 extra lvl 10 commons for ~3 other girls)
  • 14x lvl 1 legendary & 28 lvl 10 mythics = 26,292 TP

By the time mythics caught up to the raw power of the commons, the player who maxed commons would still have ~5k higher TP, and would've had a 25.2k TP boost, five times earlier.  There's a potential for higher resonance bonuses on the strictly mythic route, but that's not guaranteed, since you have to match poses (12), and there's only 7 girls.

Also, how long would it take to get 28 mythics and max them, vs. 42 commons that we already have?  I'd need to know QPx1/2s gained per month, drop rates, and it'll vary per player.

9 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

image.png

Isn't that already a bigger overall boost than a bunch of level 3 or 4 Commons?

Commons are currently stronger than mythics atm, b/c we don't have enough mythics to make a difference, and can't level them up.  I have 5 MRE btw (just using 1 at lvl 1 atm).  There's like a 2k TP difference between us.  Looks like you have 6 MRE, but my raw atk bonus is 602 vs your 449.  Once you've maxed those, you'll need to get more, before you can continue progressing, so you'll hit a wall.  The wall for the commons is non-existent, b/c everyone has enough of them to fill every slot already.  You can continuously upgrade them until they're maxed, as you get more fodder material.

image.png

Also, it's possible to get more than 7 mythics for the same slot type, in which case some will never get used, but commons don't have that problem, since they're so abundant, we have every slot already.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

commons are 5 times faster, for 66% of the power

66% of the raw stats power, but that does not include the resonance bonuses. Sure, you won't always be able to equip all mythics to a matching pose girl, but most of them with matching class, some with matching colour and some with patching pose at least. I did not yet find time to do the math to compare the resonance bonuses with the raw stats, but I have the feeling that at least the AP bonus outweighs the raw stats.

We could do some worst case calculation, assuming that every weeks girl pool is completely random regarding the attributes, so that the class/ego bonus is matched/weighted with 33% (1/3), the colour/defence bonus with 12.5% (1/8) weight and the AP bonus with 8.3% (1/12) weight, and then compare this to what the girls' raw stats from gear give. If I am not mistaken, cordy/LM/AME AP bonuses apply multiplicative to resonance bonuses as well, right? This of course depends on the individual player stats: The higher the stats, the higher the absolute resonance bonus.
EDIT: Actually that does not make much sense. You would never randomly equip the girls, but equip the mythic to one with matching pose, if present. So at least that would need to be weighted with 7/12, as you have 7 girls in the team, each with a chance of a matching pose (again, assuming complete randomness). If the pose matches, then the class as well (ignoring the few mistaken girls where class and pose do not match), so ego bonus with 7/12 weight as well? But the class can also match if the pose does not. Not sure how to do this properly 😅.

It is still correct that every girls' raw stat point gives +2 ego, +0.25 AP, +0.12 defence (not 0.125?) and no harmony, right? All multiplied by passive and active colour bonuses, resonance bonuses, counter bonuses etc. So one can compare those stat increments with the weighted girl's gear resonance bonuses multiplied with the stats shown on league page with typical team and opponent selection.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Since more information was requested here you go DvDivxxx 10 020🌈 5010 Ego 835 Attack 504 Defence is my stat gain so far with 42 common pieces i got 6 Mythic pieces so far which I will focus on when I eventually cap out with my common pieces 

Edited by Rylarth
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I removed legendary and mythic RE that were just lvl 1, providing tiny resonance bonuses, and my TP boost jumped up from 7.1k to 8.9k TP.

42 Common Route:  At lvl 10 (2,268 material), they'd boost each girl by 3.6k TP, and the whole team would be by 25.2k TP.  A 14,886 TP advantage.

42 MRE Route: with the same 2,268 material cost, you could max just 8.4 MRE (8 at lvl 10 & 1 at lvl 6).  Assuming the rest of the slots are lvl 1 legendary RE, then there'd be a 10,314 TP boost.  Plus, a 4.3% atk/ego resonance boost, if all MRE were matching.

I'd rather have the extra 14.8k TP, which converts to more atk anyway, rather than relying on the chance that the MRE would match poses I was using.

image.png

Made a calculator to see my material progress towards maxing them.  I need 1,965 more material.  If it's assumed we get at least 3 material per day now, from 1 QPx1 and 1 QPx2, then it'll take at most 655 more days, lol.  Can probably guess a more accurate material count per day, once there's enough drop data from the QP.

image.pngimage.png

Also, figured that if I got any charm/sensual/column MRE, then they'd be worth maxing immediately, b/c they'd match both Angelic Lenaelle & Liberator SifraLovebot Norou is KH/Sensual/Suspended Congress.  NY Estelle is CH/Sensual/69.  Those MRE would always be useful, b/c those girls are always useful.  Column, Suspended Congress & 69.

image.png

I currently have 3 dolphin, 1 splitting bamboo, and 1 nose dive MRE.  I guess it'd also make sense to max them if I got 6 slots of one pose.  I'd just try to use whichever girl they matched more?  That doesn't seem ideal, so I'd rather wait until I had more options before maxing MRE willy nilly.  Somehow have 3x HC/Voyeur/Dolphins, which match Esme's pose, but she's not useful atm.

image.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

This discussion is massively helpful, and I like the way you think Ravi-Sama. I have four untouched MRE. One is KH/Dom/Suspended Congress, matching Bright Agate perfectly and also (kinda) Lovebot Norou. Following your breakdown it feels reasonable now to focus on that piece. Thanks! 🙏

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

I've reconsidered things too (thanks Ravi).

I'll now go back to collecting a set of 42 all-purpose commons (which will take awhile, as I've been using them as materials so far). Then I'll upgrade those by default.

But on the side I'll also keep upgrading my mythics and after given it a lot of thought (and looking at my current inventory from all sides) I'm thinking some legendaries as well. It will take aeons for mythics, but only ages for legendaries, and although I'm close to having at least one per slot per girl, only a few of them have a strong color and/or a class that I tend to use more girls of (on average, it varies a lot with blessings, of course).

Not all classes or poses are equally distributed across the best colors and/or the larger group of girls most likely to be among the top performers of the week.

Mythics in particular, as Ravi has already started laying out, have a very skewed distribution.

Blue: 3 CH, 1 KH, 0 HC. And 2 of the 3 CH even share the same pose.

Dark: 3 KH, 1 HC, 0 CH.

Orange: 3 KH, 1 CH, 0 HC.

No overlap between the 3 KH within each color at least, but 2 out of 3 in both Dark and Orange share a pose (Splitting Bamboo and Suspended Congress), the latter also shared with the lone Blue KH. Out of those 7 KH, 2 of the 4 poses are represented by only 1 Dark (Headstand, Housemaid) and 1 Orange (Bridge, Valentina) respectively.

Green: 2 HC, 1 KH, 1 CH. No pose overlap. First color down the list with a bit of balance. The 1 KH shares Splitting Bamboo with 1 Dark and 1 Orange.

Red: 2 CH, 1 KH, 1 HC. Balanced in itself, but 1 of the CH (Radka) shares her pose with the 2 Blue CH who already have the same (Column) and the other one (Salem) shares hers (69) with the 3rd Blue CH (Estelle). Between the 5 of them, they only cover 2 of the 4 CH poses.

The other 2 CH poses have only one Mythic each total: 1 Orange (Jackhammer, Louise) and 1 Green (Nosedive, Titania).

White: 3 HC, 1 KH, 0 CH. Heavily skewed again, but no overlap between themselves, at least. Although the 3 HCs all share their respective pose with at least 1 girl from other colors, whereas the 4th HC pose is only represented by a single Mythic (Dolphin, Esme, Yellow).

Purple: 2 CH, 2 HC, 0 KH. Skewed and the 2 HC have the same pose (Sodomy) which they also share with 2 more girls from other colors (Alt. Final, White and Winter, Green).

Yellow: 2 CH, 2 HC, 0 KH. Skewed again. The 2 CH have the same pose (Column), joining the club with the aforementioned 2 Blue and 1 Red CH. The HCs don't overlap and 1 is the only one with her pose (Dolphin, Esme).

So it seems that, at least for another yearly cycle or two, there are a few classes and poses within these classes that have a lot more potential to be useful often than others, primarily for mythic GG, but it extends to legendaries I think.

For starters: Blue and Orange HC, Dark CH or Purple KH wouldn't be safe bets to invest in compared to the other Color/Class duos right now. But Blue CH, or Dark and Orange KH or White HC are very likely to be active often. And so on, I'm not making a spreadsheet. ^^

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I really don't know what to think about all that.

If at least the materials invested in an equipment could be "recovered" by using it to upgrade another equipment (not 100% but something between 66 and 75% of the invested materials maybe).

All these exchanges show that the feature has not really been thought through every angle.

In the long term, upgrading a mythic piece should be a no brainer (and, in a way, potentially legendaries too, to fill the slots where you don't have a mythic). But here we are saying that in the long term (imo, 2 years is long term in this game), for a F2P player (or nearly F2P), it's better to upgrade commons because he will never be able to upgrade all these mythic pieces to a power level that will matchs mythic pieces.

I currently have 9 mythic pieces. Thanks to my monthly silver card and the daily 2xEqP orb, I'm getting equipment 40% faster since the last upgrade, was 50% before, than a F2P player. Even with these orbs I would take approximately a year to have a full common set (added 10% for orbs in PoV, PoG, Seasons, ... / did not count exactly how many orbs we should be getting in a year).

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, mdnoria said:

If at least the materials invested in an equipment could be "recovered" by using it to upgrade another equipment (not 100% but something between 66 and 75% of the invested materials maybe).

Here you go: A common equipment piece at level 10 consumed 54 "material", but counts as 28 "material" when re-used (can be used for mythic equipment pieces from level 6 onwards to avoid overspending). That's at least a 50% recovery rate (=27/54, 27=28-the original value 1).

image.png.d4f62b8f2c11879cc07da19783ad5b1d.png

Edited by Bobick
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

17 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I'm not making a spreadsheet. ^^

Challenge accepted.  This sparked my interest.  I wanna see if I can rank MRE, based on the M6's positions, elements, classes, etc.  There's only 32 M6s.  How complicated could it be?  I'll try it when I have more time later.

------------------------------

Alright, here's how I'd personally rank them.  Best MRE from highest to lowest.  Column is highest of course, b/c they support 6 girls, and 2 are Sensual.  Then, I placed Suspended Congress and 69 next, b/c those positions have 2 Sensual girls & 1 Dom.  Sodomy is next b/c it has 5 girls, and one is a Dom.  Then, I ranked Splitting Bamboo above Doggie Style, b/c it has a Dom, and both have 3 girls.  Then, Missionary and Bridge each have 2 girls, and neither is superior to the other considering elements, so they're really tied.  Finally, the last 4 positions each just have 1 M6 girl, so I ranked them the lowest, but placed R Housemaid at the top of those 4, since she's the final Dom.

I think it's at least undeniable that Column is the best position for MREs.  If you get one w/ that pose, I'd consider maxing it, since it could boost the Atk of 6 M6s.  Like @Dr.Dickens pointed out, suspended congress is great too, b/c it'll work for either L Norou or B Agate, a Sensual & Dom, plus 2 others (that I'm missing, but will get this August).  Ranked 69 after that just for NY Estelle.  If you went purely by the number of girls, then Sodomy would be ranked higher, but I'd rather consider the elements.  I value Sensual higher than Dom, but if you're still trying to beat the Pantheon, you might feel otherwise.

image.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 4

5 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Challenge accepted.  This sparked my interest.  I wanna see if I can rank MRE, based on the M6's positions, elements, classes, etc.  There's only 32 M6s.  How complicated could it be?  I'll try it when I have more time later.

Looking for something like this? or something more in-depth?

Summoner Salem Charm fire 69
Radka Charm fire Column
Druiada Titania Charm nature Nose Dive
Succubus Abraël Charm psychic 69
Draconic Stacy Charm psychic Column
Lunar Bunny's Mom Charm stone Jack Hammer
Moe Bunny Charm sun Column
Magical Noemy Charm sun Column
New Year Estelle Charm water 69
Liberator Sifra Charm water Column
Angelic Lenaëlle Charm water Column
Matcha Hardcore darkness Sodomy
Yesette Hardcore fire Missionary
Heavenly Venus Hardcore light Doggie Style
Bunna Hardcore light Missionary
Alt. Finalmecia Hardcore light Sodomy
High Mage Arcana Hardcore nature Doggie Style
Romantic Winter Hardcore nature Sodomy
Nike Hardcore psychic Sodomy
Love Note Jezebel Hardcore psychic Sodomy
Sugarmama Lupa's Mom Hardcore sun Doggie Style
Esme Hardcore sun Dolphin
Royal Housemaid Know-how darkness Indian Headstand
Jiggle Santa Claudia Know-how darkness Splitting Bamboo
Bright Agate Know-how darkness Suspended Congress
Alexa Know-how fire Suspended Congress
Sake Know-how light Bridge
Golden Lupa Know-how nature Splitting Bamboo
Undercover Valentina Know-how stone Bridge
Level up Red Know-how stone Splitting Bamboo
Elder Magus Bianca Know-how stone Suspended Congress
Lovebot Norou Know-how water Suspended Congress
  • Thanks 3

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [May 2023 ] Recruit Equipment & Resonance - #RERTest
  • Ravi-Sama unpinned this topic