Hero Levels 501 -> 1,000 & New Mythic Boosters/Slots

bolitho76

7 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Not upgrading the PoP at all, goes against one of the pillars of advice we give to newer players.  That they should max it ASAP, since it'll help get them more tickets, MPx1 orbs, & GPx10s, which are all useful for acquiring ymens, gear, GXP, affection, & girls.  Tickets are under-rated.  In early stages of the game, they're a reliable income source.  I was reminded from CxH/PSH.

Indeed, tickets are one of the best ways for income in early and even mid game. I've gotten to level 430 in CxH and they're still an important part of maintaining a decent ymen balance.

Also, I would upgrade to level 10 even without needing so many tickets, just to make the damn upgrade button go away.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DvDivXXX said:

That, and it prioritizes certain types of temp PoPs over others, from what I've heard (but not necessarily the ones a player would prioritize).

this allocation seems fine tho;  it took all the one with orbs, and chose the ones with black element over the orange one.
It did not focus on the one with tickets or affection items; I don't know if this was just pure luck, but this is prob the same way I would have done it.

Not sure I will continue to use this system tho; atleast not until I get closer to all capping.

• Like 1

Until level 3xx something I would select orange (with champions being major Ymen income) over red, actually red below all others: Chlorella is just good for "Sell items" contests. Well, of course in the end it is situational: Currently I am angry to not have any red PoP as I still need red gems to max Yesette 🙂.

• Hug 1

It appears the equipment comparison is "SORT OF" working again...  At least when looking at what the girls have equipped I saw some red/green stats.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Ravi edit: Hero gear stats aren't compared properly atm.  It wasn't recruit equipment.

Edited by Ravi-Sama

So seems like they limited the pop to level 15.
I am actually somewhat sad about this; sure I was lagging behind in terms of reset time because of my low 
total girl levels, but it was somewhat fun to see the timers get lower and lower as I continued to level up
my lowbie girls.

The extra rewards did not hurt either

• Like 2
  • Hug 1

1 hour ago, EpicBacon said:

So seems like they limited the pop to level 15.

Did you skip last week's patch notes?  

On 11/24/2020 at 9:53 AM, Noacc said:

Temporary PoP

As the power needed and the rewards depend on the PoP level, the max PoP level is now capped at level 15.

On 7/12/2023 at 7:10 PM, DvDivXXX said:

To be clearer, the next time each player gets a NEW set of temp PoPs generated, they'll be capped at level 15. And as mentioned back when we were noticing and reporting the impact of the post-patch higher temp PoP levels, the weekly reset point for that drifts away over time and can vary a lot from player to player.

As for the regrets you express about this solution:  

On 7/15/2023 at 5:12 PM, DvDivXXX said:

You would have hit a concrete wall at full speed the next time your temp PoPs would have taken another level anyway. Count your blessings. ^^

In my case, I'd much rather have 9 temp PoPs at level 15 I can run simultaneously than level 17 ones (as I'm still stuck with for another day and a half) of which I can only run 3 at a time. 9 times 72 is a hell of a lot better than 3 times 91.

I mean, sure, they could have flattened the exponential curve and left the extra levels going. But I'm fine with the simple solution they went to of just capping it at what we were already used to at hero level 500. This was an unintended (and unforeseen) side effect of that update, after all. It's not like they took something away that we had reasonable expectations to stay around (and most of us couldn't benefit from it even in the interim, the way it was with the insane scaling of power requirements). As far as I'm concerned, this was a pure downside and I can't wait to see it go (which again, has yet to happen for me because my own weekly reset time for temp PoPs is barely half a day before the weekly patch).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DvDivXXX said:

Did you skip last week's patch notes?   

Negative, after being yelled at by George, and been told to read the effing patch notes, I do read them when they pop up in the mailbox thingy.
Looking back at my post, I should have rephrased it differently, there is a hint of surprise in the way I chose to make my comment, this was not intentional, probably down to the way I usually speak/write.

There is deff better to have 9 capped pops; as this will give you more rewards in the long term; even if the rewards on the longer pops is induvidually higher.

Its just satisfying to see numbers go brrr, and when you see the same numbers go more brrrr; it speaks to me. :)

• Like 4

In my opinion, the best solution would be to remove the limit of 50 girls that could be added manually. Thus, it would be possible to fill all PoP's regardless of the specific level of the hero. Thus, higher level players could receive higher rewards for them. But the KK-team didn't want to spend any more than no programming effort and just capped the level.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 2

Honestly, I have mixed feelings about theese EqP changes, but we'll better see tomorrow when it'll be live, I guess.

Also, do we have any declaration about lvl 15+ temp PoPs absurd scaling?

Edited by Antimon

6 minutes ago, Antimon said:

do we have any declaration about lvl 15+ temp PoPs absurd scaling?

I thought that already was locked back to 15. if you have any left over from the 15+ they should go back when there time runs out

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

22 minuti fa, Yamiray ha scritto:

I thought that already was locked back to 15. if you have any left over from the 15+ they should go back when there time runs out

Oh, thank you. I have completely missed that bit of information

It basically was the main point of last week Patch note, too. Oh come, how could I.... I'm going to blame this on this extremely hot summer.

Edited by Antimon
  • Haha 1
  • Hug 1