[ August 2nd, 2023 ] Girl Skills 💡

Lumpi46

Who doesn't like a big dick icon ?
(Preferred the old one, even if it didn't feel like an "ultimate" skill, maybe change the icon depending on the skill, a bubble for the shield, spines for reflect, an axe for execute and a tornado for stun)

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, mdnoria said:

(Preferred the old one, even if it didn't feel like an "ultimate" skill, maybe change the icon depending on the skill, a bubble for the shield, spines for reflect, an axe for execute and a tornado for stun)

I wanna see Naofumi's Shield as the Shield Icon (Shield Hero).

image.jpeg

Ichigo's shikai Zangestu zanpakuto sword as the Execution icon (Bleach).

image.png

The Mirror of Erised (Desire backwards) from Harry Potter for the Reflect icon.

image.jpeg

Batman's Shock Gloves in the "Shocker" hand pose, for the Stun icon (Arkham City).

30741de611bcaf12c766f268a9e23dde.jpgThe_Shocker-logo-E8F64BD9F6-seeklogo.com.png

Other in-game options:
Shield: Captain Haremverse's Shield (Captain America).
Execute: Love Note Jezebel's Love Note (Death Note).
Reflect: Mina's fan (Naruto).
Stun: Mordona's Head (a gorgon gaze's stone effect).

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

• Like 2
  • Hearts 1

Well, that's more in line with the themes of the game than the generic fantasy RPG icons that were used initially. To me the fact that the icons were not HH themed in the first place is yet another clue of the level of Ctrl+C-> Ctrl+P for new mechanics imported from radically different games.

This league week is almost over, so I can share this scary mythic team I discovered.  I can't make it yet, b/c 3 of the girls are from SE's, and I also only have enough bulbs for 1 M6.  Has the highest ~45% atk boost I've seen.  Also, possible to just swap in column M6s for the SE L5s.

image.png

• Thanks 1

Ah right, now with Electro Kelina from current SE a full column team is finally possible. But yes, no shield, i.e. that last girl would need to be replaced with MileyKichi or Dolly, which at least have column as favourite pose as well. Sadly orange or white M6 with column exists, hence I am not sure whether this team, despite the many other M6, will compete against other combinations with an M6 with shield, which shares the GS3 attribute or even the skill.

On 10/23/2023 at 9:12 PM, Horsting said:

Still, 69 points would have been possible as well 😛. A prove would have been a 68 points or less in this case. But indeed, with 24.9974 E[P] it is extremely unlikely and together with some other results I think we can be sure that multi-battles are still buggy.

@Horsting: Is this proof enough?

image.png.aa10023cd43d5f6acf5b81608b57396d.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

the last few months , i was barely active in the game and i have not taken into consideration all the new recent additions to the game. i was just playing the leagues without much concern about ranking and the mythic events along with some othr events when time allows me.

now i arrived to a point that i need to use those skills since my teams dont allow me to get a decent rank in leagues. but i am far behind all of you guys . i spent a lot of time reading the posts of this topic and i thank you all for your valuable information. but i need more advice to start using those skills

these are the bulbs that i collected so far. and i need advice in spending them

image_2023-10-29_194953304.png.91e5aff9fb4375edd21698ac40135242.png

and tommorow there is a new blessing in nutaku that benefit to these girlsimage_2023-10-29_200153837.png.67f94f93032be0e719b72f1726affc93.png

and this my upcoming power team

image_2023-10-29_200419147.png.61570583d186e8d1cf30cd202e30fd93.png

i have all the mythics for tommorow but only 3 are fully upgraded. what girls should i spend skills points on ?

is Mythic Santa claudia a good one as a start for tomorrow or should i go for Esme or one of the three sensuals?

and also do you still consider blessings when choosing your teams ? or do you spend your skill points on long term girls ? thanx in advance.

• Like 1

From my experience:

- Make a L5* with white or orange element to your 1st girl (center place in the battleteam) to have access to the shield skill for your attack team

- Make a L5* with purple or green element to your 1st girl to have access to the refelect skill for your attack defense team.

- At the moment you have not enough Mythic Bulbs to make a Mythic to your 5th skill girl (31 bulbs needed) so you have to deal with L5*, but they are good enough for most opponents.

- Try to have enough Ymen storaged to remove at least some girls skills and reuse the bulbs at another girl at the blessing change.

Edit: corrected the nonsense I wrote - thanks mdnoria to point this out!

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/29/2023 at 3:22 PM, madahmed said:

and also do you still consider blessings when choosing your teams ? or do you spend your skill points on long term girls ? thanx in advance.

I haven't reset any girl skills for the past 2 weeks, b/c the blessings made it unnecessary.

The last skill oriented team I made was w/ Sodomy 35% & Common 20%.

image.png

Then in HH, we had Mythic 25% & Dark Pink Hair blessings.  I decided to just leave Alt. Finalmecia as my shield bearer, and swap in 6 other mythics, for a balanced team, which worked w/ my hero gear set.

Then, we had Brown Hair 40% & Aquarius 40%.  I didn't see many good options for creating a whole skilled team centered around those blessings, so I did a similar thing as the previous week.  Kept Alt. Finalmecia as my shield bearer, plus 6 other blessed girls.

Soon, there'll be Physical 40% & Gemini 35% blessings next week in HH.  I think those blessings are worthwhile for resetting skills.  Since one of my ideal teams is Virgo based, w/ many physical girls, and I have 5/6 of a physical/voyeur hero m gear set.

image.png

I finished in 2nd place in DIII, for the past 3 weeks, but only reset girl skills for 1/3 of the weeks.  Blessings do affect my decision to reset or not.  I think it's worthwhile to reset next week, b/c I could just keep that team semi-permanently.  I use lvl 7 common RE, so it's less of a hassle to swap to a different team.  Also, stocked up 1.2 billion ymens, since I didn't reset for 2 weeks.  A ymen shortage was another factor to not resetting.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Soon, there'll be Physical 40% & Gemini 35% blessings next week in HH.  I think those blessings are worthwhile for resetting skills.  Since one of my ideal teams is Virgo based, w/ many physical girls, and I have 5/6 of a physical/voyeur hero m gear set.

image.png

Thanks @Ravi-Sama!

My intuition was to build the team firstly around the blessings. Surely, you won't skip double-blessed girls, right? I'm missing most of the top girls for next week. The best I could do is shown below. Janine and Maki are double-blessed and others only single. If you have all the bulbs in the world, this team gets 22% Atk boost, with my bulbs only 17%.

The trade-off is 49k team power for missed 23.6% Atk Boost. Pretty sure the virgo team performs better. So let's go with that instead.

image.png.5ed13bfabfc86b3d5c83a980ad076996.pngimage.png.512dc697a8f18ad54b2dadcca66c200b.png

Other thing I'm often wondering is how valuable is the 5th shield level (M6 vs. L5). In other words, how much team power or Atk boost is OK to trade. Any thoughts on this?

Edited by Alex_i
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Alex_i said:

Other thing I'm often wondering is how valuable is the 5th shield level (M6 vs. L5). In other words, how much team power or Atk boost is OK to trade. Any thoughts on this?

At least in my case, a single blessed orange L5 with blue eyes (Lara to be exact) with GS5 maxed to level 4, which got AP bonus from 6 dark/red L5 girls with blue eyes GS3 maxed (hence 6*0.8%=4.8%), made my team significantly than unblessed Bunna with GS5 maxed to level 5, with much less TP and zero GS3 synergy:

On 10/16/2023 at 4:03 PM, Horsting said:

I actually maxed out Lara, including GS5 shield, as I expected her to replace Bunna, being significantly more powerful than her due to blessings, and getting 6*0.8%=4.8% AP bonus, while Bunna neither gets nor gives the bonus to anyone but herself, with her rare gray hair trait. A shame that her 2nd pink hair colour is not her GS3 trait:

image.png.2009df0f9d2e4882b3fe79edc847d57a.png

But, surprisingly, despite this huge individual power difference, swapping Bunna for Lara (while having Cyber Janet as 6th blue eyes trait girl in the team instead) made the team weaker, against some individual opponents I checked, as well as regarding the simulation sum against all remaining opponents in my league, and not just a little. As M6, Bunna has a little stronger GS4, but of course the crucial difference will be the GS5 shield, which is 20% larger with an M6.

So unless an L5 is double-blessed, or single-blessed + shards to the same GS3 trait (the same skill, not just the same attribute), I keep an M6 no matter what. But better check with Rena's or Tom's HH++ simulator for yourself, since my game progress and related team compositions may make a difference in this regards.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Some pretty basic question I know, but all those spreadsheets got me thinking. Is the GS3 skilled girl herself considered when calculating the bonus percentage? For example if you have a mythic with a unique GS3 skill in your team are you gonna get 1% bonus or 0%?

9 hours ago, Master-17 said:

so don't stupidly follow the advice from Ravi. Look at your own situation.

This goes without saying. If anyone just blindly copies someone else's setup without checking if it applies to them first, I'd say it's a lesson they need to learn the hard way. ^^

In general, since a majority of forum regulars play on dot com, we tend to refer to dot com unless otherwise specified. That's why we speak in kobans instead of nubans most of the time and so on. But of course, each platform has its own set of blessings and other regular RNG rolls (there are also players on Eroge and other sites too IIRC and they also have a slightly different experience compared to dot com or Nutaku).

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Alex_i said:

My intuition was to build the team firstly around the blessings. Surely, you won't skip double-blessed girls, right?

Made some more hypothetical teams.  I have 35 mythic bulbs, and 102 legendary bulbs, so I could equip 1 M6 and 4-5 L5s.  My 5/6 Physical/Voyeur mythic hero gear have a 10% defense boost, which is higher than my Balanced set's 4%.

One team is definitely Gemini.  There's 6 L5s total 🟠/🟣 that can boost the Gemini tier 3 trait.  I have 5 of them, and 4 are maxed.  The team has a 29% atk boost, b/c I took my bulb limitations into account, and lowered them from 23 to 20 or 21 bulbs each, compromising on tier 4 skills.  I'd just have to max one L5 Shichi.

Noticed that a Taurus team is also possible, and it'd be a full physical team, so they'd all be blessed.  Except, that I'm missing Hayden, from an SE, so it's not really doable for me yet.

Virgo has higher potential overall, and it's more appealing for the long term, but I'd have to spend more resources (GXP/Gems) to max an M6, and 3 L5s, to just be on par w/ the Gemini setup, so I'm leaning towards Gemini now.  

It's worth keeping an open mind about these teams, and brainstorming until it's time to actually reset the skills.  I usually end up figuring out something better, after I've already done it.  Sometimes a compromise on one or two girls ends up being better somehow.  Maybe, I can make a balanced version of the Gemini one, swapping Shichi w/ Lovebot Norou, and give 4 L5 girls tier 4 skills instead, w/ the full 23 bulbs each.  I'd lose some atk%, but TP would rise, and I wouldn't have to use GXP/Gems at all.  I have the voyeur gems, so it's doable. 🤷‍♂️

image.png

• Like 3

I’m putting the finishing touches on accounting for skills in multi-fights. The rena simulator v.4 showed a 100% chance of a 25-point battle for an opponent, while the simulator, which does not take into account skills, showed the probability of getting a result of 24 points. After the x3 battle, the result was 2x 25 points and 1x 24 points.

1.thumb.jpg.038b274381083bffa58fcf126612b878.jpg2.thumb.jpg.ec3d4faba9ff8699d5d93b176f748b60.jpg

So now I hope it’s proven that skills don’t count in multi-battles?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

I proved the multi-fight bug on the test server. My weak team had the skill Reflect. My opponent's team did not have Skill 5. My sim prediction that supports Skill 5 was 4 points. Zoo's sim prediction that does not support Skill 5 was 3 points. The result of the multi-fight was 4-3-3.

image.thumb.jpeg.487e4900bfbf74b31397c55643b56b27.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.5a0dfb5e748757a796fed13d806ba330.jpeg

This result indicates that Skill 5 was only triggered in the first fight. Skill 5 should be triggered once per fight, but in fact it seems to be triggered only once in all the fights. The developers probably forgot to reset the flag in the loop process. This would also explain why single fights are not affected by the bug.

• Thanks 9

I finally had to give up and start using my bulbs to keep up with opponents in Season but now I'm wondering - would it be viable to keep 1 fully skilled M6 in the first spot even if she's not blessed? Just to save the time and resources needed for respeccing the girls

10 minutes ago, garadron said:

I finally had to give up and start using my bulbs to keep up with opponents in Season but now I'm wondering - would it be viable to keep 1 fully skilled M6 in the first spot even if she's not blessed? Just to save the time and resources needed for respeccing the girls

Until they change the tier5 skills, you'd want a mythic/Legendary with shield in the first spot. 
Shield is currently the strongest skill.

• Like 1