[September 4th, 2023] Mounther Cumbath (#MythicLust gives 10 fists)

Tom208

One day later, and a new seasonal event appeared, but this time completely changed, two girls behind 15600 kobans, and the second girl in both paths at 27000 cristals totally out of reach.

And two rankings that will lure people to spend more in the hope they will get in the first places and receive not only cristals but also other rewards.

It reminds me a bit of the weekly rankings in the old days, but this time attached to a event where you need to get top places to have an option to the last girl.

In the old SE format, you had assured the first girl, and the second only took 2000/4000 kobans.

I will wait to see how the ranking rewards are working and how the situation finally ends, but it looks bad, very bad ...

Edited by jelom
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Hug 1

Yep!  Yarp!  10/10 Worse!  NOOOO EVENT FREE card had me scratching my head, then i see the dual track..

i don't have the words...  No Gifts Labor Day...  KK owes us 10,000 Fists/CP & 50,000 kkobans/kkgold for this one...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Other News...

image.thumb.png.72e01e516dc17d375ae6055303a7606b.png

The Girl i WAAAAAAAAANT the Most: 💜 Empress Avaritia 💜 (Obtain 27,000 Crystals💎💎💎💎💎)
My Chances of Getting Her: 0%
*eyes narrow* Nice planning KK.  .......
FFFF!  Why TFFFFFF did i bother?  .......
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

• Hug 1

6 hours ago, Yamiray said:

I'm not even fully sure what this one is yet. this is the one the new event appears to be using

image.png.6f929b3e252ecb5b49a453f2a86c4f5e.png

The blue crystals might be for next month's SB event - My prediction, a roulette kind of thing (not that anything in this game is not a roulette kind of thing), and these blue stones will be the currency to run rhe roulette.

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 1

Hmmmm.... Some stupid math and statistics after 1s day MBS...

My 350 place in Top ranking (950 xtals after 700+ MD fights under slut event last hours) = 1,1 % in Event ranking

This gives us - there are 30-35k players (level 20+) eligible for event.

50% = 130 xt - half of them barely hit free daily regen (without champ fights) - 48 troll + 50 season + 25 chests  - and there was 15 CP in monday chest - so 17k not even plays at least casually to log and click energies

80% = 190 xt - 60 points from 50% - some club fights, all around drops (dont forget we had slut event) - no extra investments reQ to reach this point imo - but you need to pay attention for at least for what is going around - 7k are attending this game at least as timeeater

90% = 240 xt - this threshold unreachable imo without spending extra collected resources - cobans for fights, $$ for bundles - so there are 3000-3500 persons who actively grind\pay inside this game

Good? Bad? Wrong? Meh?

Edited by HentaiGuru
  • Like 2

il y a 9 minutes, HentaiGuru a dit :

Hmmmm.... Some stupid math and statistics after 1s day MBS...

My 350 place in Top ranking (950 xtals after 700+ MD fights under slut event last hours) = 1,1 % in Event ranking

This gives us - there are 30-35k players (level 20+) eligible for event.

I was going to post about the same method for estimating player base.
Rank 331 was in top 1.1% (due to MD fights) : around 30k players
A bit later, rank 317 is in top 1% : around 31.7k players

It might even be possible to be more precise due to the cut-off between 1.1 and 1 % being between 331 and 317 but I'm not that interested in an exact value.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Gartalgar said:

I was going to post about the same method for estimating player base.

Ok, I'll try to count the players using the same method:

On HH Nutaku I'm 555th now - top 4.09% => ~13.5k

Got some points more => 545 - top 4% => 13.55k, 529th - top 3.9% => ~13.55k, 523th - top 3.9% => 13.4k => ~13.5k

On CxH Nutaku I'm 99th - top 2.1% => ~4.7k

Got some points more => 92th - top 2% => ~4.6k

P.S. It's interesting - when the ranking is less than 4%, hundredths of a percent are no longer displayed.

Edited by Master-17
Changed places
  • Thanks 1

I think this methodology is skewed because of the MD or other events because you can't differentiate people doing good planning with their koban spending from those who really pay.

There are also people that pool resources and those who don't.

I'm currently sitting at 778 shards (537th place / top 1.7% HH.com).

I'm not using any kiss until KC except to do daily quests so my score could be higher.

Most of the shards are coming thanks to the fact that I have pooled kobans to get mythic girls. I have a silver card but it currently accounts for less than 10% of my monthly kobans and I'm planning to stop it in 1~2 months.

Edited by mdnoria

Yes, it is a good way to estimate the number of active players.

Mi numbers give around 32000 players in HH (position 905 / 2,8% )

In the old times when the weekly leaderboard existed, the number of active players (including very casual ones) was more than double.

Also comparing

CxH:  position 212 / 2,6%  gives 8100 active players

PsH:  position 6748 / 65,7% gives 10300 active players

Test server:  position 339 / 28.7% gives only 1200 active players

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, mdnoria said:

I think this methodology is skewed because of the MD or other events because you can't differentiate people doing good planning with their koban spending from those who really pay.

We measure everyone who participates in the event, and these are those who have at least one crystal, i.e. those who fought at least one battle against trolls, champions or players in the Season or opened at least one chest in Daily goals.

Yeah sorry, that's the only valid use of this leaderboard because we know the distribution.

I was more referring to :

Il y a 3 heures, HentaiGuru a dit :

so there are 3000-3500 persons who actively grind\pay inside this game

Edited by mdnoria

11 hours ago, EpicBacon said:

There is nothing good to say about the event, no constructive feedback to be given either.
No-one probably wants to open this can of worms

Yeah, it's terrible.  I wanted to avoid it, after seeing it yesterday.  Watched the West Indian Day parade, and J'ouvert.  Enjoyed my Labor day instead.

I'll make a thread for it later today, and move over all the comments from here to it.

@Karxan made one, but it's hidden atm.  I'm not sure if he really wants all of the negative feedback attached to his name.

2 hours ago, jelom said:

HH: 32000 players in HH (position 905 / 2,8% )

HH: 2,082 rank / Top 6.3% = 32,984 players
CxH: 667 rank / Top 7.9% = 8,443 players
PSH: 2,786 rank / Top 26.9% = 10,357 players

Seems legit.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just to complete the statistics, here are my stats from TransPSH.
Don't know how to calculate the Percentages, but I'm rather perplexed to be that far up front.
I'm not doing very much over there.

image.png.d18befd50e1fcc1c3bc7427d8d306d9b.png
image.png.7b2a8d334bc7c9b6ed7197087a2e203c.png

image.png.5e079f76f2ccce170f51d451dd8afe17.png

At least there are more than 1000 Players.

Edited by Der DinX
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:
6 hours ago, jelom said:

HH: 32000 players in HH (position 905 / 2,8% )

HH: 2,082 rank / Top 6.3% = 32,984 players
CxH: 667 rank / Top 7.9% = 8,443 players
PSH: 2,786 rank / Top 26.9% = 10,357 players

27 minutes ago, Der DinX said:

At least there are more than 1000 Players.

I was gonna ask you to check, but now don't have to, thanks.

TPSH: 24th rank / Top 1.1% = 2,182 players

• DvDivXXX pinned and featured this topic

The best part about all of this is that KK.. like always with those changes.. just stays quiet and hopes that people will just accept it and keep on p(l)aying.
Idk what annoys me more tbh.. their approach to communication or this event. For me it´s at least a final step to seriously considering quiting..which I feel like I´ll do once I run out of kobans cause leaving them to die with the acc seems like a waste to me. If I go for the last girl I might be able to quit by next month ..so we´ll see :P ..maybe I just go back to getting just the girls I like and enjoying everything burning to ashes ..we´ll see.
( initially the plan was to keep on playing until the next holy campaign takes place but idk if I´m able to keep on playing for that long)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Hug 7

I was taking note of the rewards, to quantify what they consider to be 15,6 kobans worthy as a pass and have a laugh, and I found out something.

Not that it really matters, since I don't know how far past the first girl non-heavy-kobans-spender players will be able to go, but they completely forgot about adding green gems as a reward after the first cycle of the 8 colours (that ends way before the first girl, at 3150 crystals).

Between the two girls rewards, there are 3 cycles of gem rewards, awarding 135 gems in total in the free path and 270 in total in the paid path (so 405 in total) for every gem colour but the green ones. The fact that the mythic girl this month was a green one, too, makes it even more hilarious 

Should I write a ticket to support and tell them?  Nah, I don't care enough

Edited by Antimon
  • Haha 9

• DvDivXXX featured and pinned this topic
  • DvDivXXX unpinned this topic