[ September 14th, 2023 ] Orgy Days #45

Ravi-Sama

The wiki is not official KK - it's a fan project so KK normaly don't refer to the wiki.

For OD resume:

I had one of 9 Girls at Villains. From natural regen and the aditional rewards from LR I got her early at 3rd day of the event. Today I invested 97 Epic Pachinko Orbs to get as most as possible of the remaining 8 Girls, who were all Pachinko only. After 71 Orbs I got the only drop (Selena). So only one girl out of 97 Orbs - Only the my CbC scoring was happy about it

8 minutes ago, Maine Coon said:

I will write to these smart guys so that they have at least a little respect for the players and warn them 24 hours in advance about the exact time of updating work. I propose to build a small flash mob and do the same. Maybe at least this way they will get around to doing what has been done in other games for a long time.

Way to show how much they care for their players.

• Sad 1

11 minuti fa, Maine Coon ha scritto:

I will write to these smart guys so that they have at least a little respect for the players and warn them 24 hours in advance about the exact time of updating work. I propose to build a small flash mob and do the same. Maybe at least this way they will get around to doing what has been done in other games for a long time.

meanwhile in game customer support be like7vngak.jpg.0b6324db727a7ca8a2fe56ff7c7fb083.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1
  • GG 1

2 minutes ago, Horsting said:

Back online ~90 seconds before reset. At least I could get to top 4 in DC to grab some PoV points and kobans cheaply, but of course nothing else possible.

Did the same thing only one tier lower, at least got into top 15 for PoV points, no time for anything else.

The game started 2 minutes before the day reset. Managed to up the score in the contests. Although in CbC I was already in the top 4 in both HH and CxH, but in 3-4 positions, so I strengthened my position in case of the same lucky ones, plus I rose to the top 4 in regular contests to get kobans.

1 minute ago, Moonlynx said:

These s§$#&% p§$&% of s§$#&% have a nasty habit of doing these kind of updates just before the day ends. Why do they never do this after 1PM CET?

Maybe so they have the new stuff (when applicable) in the game when the new day starts? But that could be achieved with a x:01 downtime post day end as well, so no better idea.

Good to see a whole bunch of other people complaining about this. In other games, when something like this happens, they either extend the time for events or the players get some kind of gift as an expression of the devs being sorry.

In Hentai Heroes, it's just the usual.

At least I only missed out on getting the final girl in PSH, but yeah, I saved up to spend as much as possible before the turnover to get a good position for the stupid monthly event and that of course didn't happen.

If there was an award for needlessly frustrating and annoying players, kinkoid would be up there with the best of them.

• Like 3

Of course shit happens, to some less often, to others more often, however, I do not blame anyone for this, other than for intentional bad game design decisions. But the idea of doing updates in general shortly after reset, probably an hour afterwards or so, is actually great. This also gives a chance to review whether all events are running fine etc. I remember the anniversary OD which broke the whole game, requiring an extra few hours downtime after reset. Of course this is closer to end of work time, especially on Fridays, and probably there is another reason for doing updates in the morning, but at least worth a thought?

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

If they don't start any updates in the 2h before reset it would be good enough in most cases. Updates last normaly less an hour so if they don't start them in the 2h before reset and earliest 60min after reset it would be only minor problems for players and devs in my eyes.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

If they don't start any updates in the 2h before reset it would be good enough in most cases. Updates last normaly less an hour so if they don't start them in the 2h before reset and earliest 60min after reset it would be only minor problems for players and devs in my eyes.

Yeah, it's really not asking for the impossible to not have this happen,
On the contrary, that this does happen does really not paint a great picture of how kinkoid works.
Systematically and well-planned, this is really not.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

From Discord to the update:

image.png.d6acde5da30dbcd2da7d4b3b95541b87.png

That last sentence is needlessly condescending. Players are people, so treat them such. I don't need to be told who I can or should blame, I will decide that for myself, thank you very much.

PS: Just in case, this is not directed at bolitho76, just venting about the discord post itself.

• Like 4