New Feature: The Labyrinth - Started December 6th 2023 at live

bolitho76

Are you satisfied now?

• The issues impacting the Labyrinth relics are fixed 
    • Apply Protection Assist relic only to hero’s fighters 
    • The bonuses from Finish Move relic are now stacking up to 40% 
    • Protective Bubble 
    • Berserk, Critical expectation, Critical Thinking (team and girl-specific), and Vigorous Motivation – were not giving proper bonuses, and are now giving it
    • Defeat Medication – was healing for the full amount – now heals for the correct % amount

The normal mode runs I did yesterday at test were much more relaxed than the ones before they fixed the relics, so I think there is no big loss because of the Defeat Medication after the other relics work like they should.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I will probably try the hard mode from the start to judge if it is a good idea vs the normal mode.

I have 13 rejuv stones sitting in my backpack from various events and the free offer when the laby came out which probably won't be used otherwise.

One more question to the guys that tested the feature - I assume few people have 280 girls at level 750, so how did you go about when selecting your lineup?

On easy difficulty I selected the top10-15 girls by attack (CH) and then filled the rest with the girls sorted by defense (HC/KH). What ratio did you use for the normal and hard difficulties?

As I don't look into any numbers, I can't tell if the relics really work to the digit, but it is rather obvious, that the first row is blocking every hit to a little amount, guess that is the protective bubble.

But it looks like as if it displays the diminished amount of damage, but counts it full.

And it seems that Defeat Medication is still healing full.

----

Ahhh wait, it isn't implemented yet, right?
Only the time being reduced. 🙄

Edited by Der DinX
  • Haha 2

It seems they had changed more at test today. Yesterday I had the most relaxed runs at normal stage, but today...

3 runs at normal difficulty, one time I reached the 4th floor boss with 10 active Girls left, one time with 27 so I needed a heartstone to finish the boss. And at the last run I couldn't beat the boss because of two Girls with healing skill for the boss, so my best result was one girl with 67% and a second with 85%, after the next team all girls were back to 100%.

• Sad 1
  • Surprised :O 1

Well, fingers crossed this will be more doable with your actual full account power.

I mean, some of you testing things out for us all on the TS have really advanced collections and progress over there, but still nowhere near what you have on your main server account.

So even if something is hell on test, it might be very hard on prod but still manageable.

Sure. my main have a lot more stronger Girls. There is no need to add some 3* girls to the selection of girls in normal mode (or some 5/6* who aren't at lvl750). On the other hand: the opponents in Labyrinth are related to your own lvl, so the difference can be less than expected.

Some other reports from the test-server Channel at Discord with the same problem/with the situation in hard mode:

image.png

• Thanks 1

Yes, in hard mode, the strength of all girls has gone up 1M (linear, even supereasy in first floor is now 3.6M against 2.5M before, easy is 4.4, medium is 5.7M, Hard is 6.7M ... ), making impossible finishing without rejuvenation. and the new relic bug fixing is not helping too much either.

I reached the 5th boss two times with less than 30 healthy girls, completely insufficient to tire even one of the girls. My third run died at the start of 5th floor.

We are now weaker and opponents are way stronger

11 hours ago, 430i said:

so how did you go about when selecting your lineup?

Is there anyone that have time left for anything but autoselect?

Edited by jelom
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Alander said:

I wonder if magicians are still better for the front line than tanks? Has anyone checked?

On test server it is still that way, and I did no see any conversation/post from KK staff on Discord which even mentioned this bug. However, on harder difficulties/against harder opponents, defence is less effective and ego hence more effective, as the damage on each hit is much higher than the defence. We could actually do some math, how much attacks in average an e.g. maxed M6 HC vs M6 CH can stand, against average opponents in teams of certain team power (respectively their typical AP). There should be a breaking point after which HC becomes better. As crits double the final damage, hence indirectly the defence as well, they do not need special consideration, but are basically like 2 single attacks in this regards.

We could then also calculate the effect of defence and ego relics on the average amount of rounds a girl can stand. This might help quite well for decisions, especially when aiming for hard mode.

Protective Bubble could then be compared as well, though I think it is SO much better than defence and ego relics, that it is pretty clear to always pick it over the others. But maybe common bubble vs mythic defence/ego could be a question.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, jelom said:

Defeat Medication – was healing for the full amount – now heals for the correct % amount

Unfortunately the relic seems _not_ stacking. 😒
(At least the amount of healing is less than the sum of the relics.)

• Thinking 1

2 hours ago, Lumpi46 said:

Did you try it on live server after the update? I got it very late in the last battles today, but it did still heal my girls to 100% somehow, also e.g. one which was far below 50% ego.

ok, so I did the normal Lab after the update went live. I took 60 KH girls and 100 HC girls. The first 3 floors didn't feel any different than on Easy so that was fine. The last floor however made me reconsider going after Hard fights for CP. I think I need to a) change the class ratio a bit because I had a lot of tanks at the end but I was running low on damage dealers and b) definately get more girls leveled up for this

My strat was to basically go from my weakest girls to strongest and that worked pretty well. I took my top girls for the floor 4 boss and somehow first tried it.

There's also this little summary screen I didn't see mentioned before:

image.thumb.png.f7feb6f6a1841dac3b246c0e20bb158a.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Horsting said:
5 hours ago, Lumpi46 said:

Did you try it on live server after the update? I got it very late in the last battles today, but it did still heal my girls to 100% somehow, also e.g. one which was far below 50% ego.

Looks like we both looked falsely, Defeat Medication now grants the correct ego and multiple of them DO stack:

image.png.c240a2f02bd6fc7494952ebfa94b6ec3.pngimage.png.05a346569e1e669fb7cb4d08b10d4dd4.pngimage.thumb.png.82ebd20eb02a7e70a900a3bf0437b49d.png

No Rejuvenation relic at this point.

"381298668": {
                            "id_girl": 381298668,
                            "is_hero_fighter": true,
                            "remaining_ego": 179047,
                            "chance": 169272,
                            "speed": 85298
                        },
                "attacker": {
                    "id_girl": 381298668,
                    "remaining_ego": 235761.94,
                    "chance": 169272,
                    "speed": 85298
                },
                "defender": {
                    "remaining_ego": -2138
                }
  • Girl ego before her defeating attack: 179,047
  • Girl ego after her defeating attack: 235,761.94
  • Girl max ego: 315,083
  • Actual healing: 235,761.94 - 179,047 = 56,714.94
  • Expected healing: 315,083 * 0.12 + 315,083 * 0.06 = 37,809.96 + 18,904.98 = 56,714.94
  • The received healing matched exactly the calculated one, with both relics stacking.

image.png.a2648c8b377583d0b2e7628715af6ba5.pngimage.thumb.png.50272de952c3486c616151b848f5f4d1.png

"who": "opponent",
            "attacker_hit": {
                "total_damage": 17644,
                "is_critical": false,
                "blocked_damage": 2406,
                "attacker": {
                    "damage": 50067
                },
                "defender": {
                    "total_shields_amount": 0,
                    "remaining_ego": 286959,
                    "defense": 30017,
                    "chance": 169262,
                    "speed": 85288
                }
            },
  • Attacker AP: 50,067
  • Defender defence: 30,017
  • Actual damage: 17,644
  • Expected damage: ( 50,067 - 30,017 ) * 0,88 = 17,644

As can be seen, damage is now not doubled anymore. This is a great enhancement, since girl skills are now used way more often, even against yellow opponents (on normal difficulty): I currently use two white M6 in my team, and am close to the 2nd boss without any risk to loose a girl so far. I use the opposite strategy than others: Use the strongest girls right from the start, to not loose any girls for as long as possible and a chance to get strong Duck/Vampire or other relics for those girls. Let's see whether it is possible to finish the run without any loss.

I wasn't expecting that I am ever going to say this in regards to bug fixing and Labyrinth: Well done KK! What is still missing is the false class/role stats, which will make girl skills again a lot more valuable and interesting to use, and tanks more tanky, i.e. less wasting (HC) girls, thrown as fodder into frontline of hard battles, as if their live had no value, like a certain regime currently does this with its prisoners.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • GG 1

46 minutes ago, Horsting said:

I wasn't expecting that I am ever going to say this in regards to bug fixing and Labyrinth: Well done KK!

I am doing my run atm, and I am checking as many relics as I can, Critical thinking (target) is still bugged, and does not give correct damage, this has been reported and had been passed on to the team. I will make a full report of all my findings when my run is complete.

• Like 3

For me personaly when I pressed the Labyrinth Button it forced me into the pick 70 girls for easy mode screen might be because I didnt finish my previous easy run either way releasing a Normal difficulty is kinda pointless if you cant even Launch it to begin with If you cant even press play to Launch the game mode can we even actually call it a working Game mode at all?

31 minutes ago, Rylarth said:

For me personaly when I pressed the Labyrinth Button it forced me into the pick 70 girls for easy mode screen might be because I didnt finish my previous easy run either way releasing a Normal difficulty is kinda pointless if you cant even Launch it to begin with If you cant even press play to Launch the game mode can we even actually call it a working Game mode at all?

This is a one time issue due to you having left unfinished your labyrinth run when in easy mode. If you have a test account you know that once selected easy, normal or hard mode, you have to follow with it until the next reset.

Edited by jelom
  • Thanks 1