[January 29th, 2024] MDR #36 – Nike

HH_MDR_Twitter.webp

Girl: Nike at Ninja Spy (Ninja Village) or Jacksons Crew (Splatter Archipelago)

image.png and image.png

Class: Hardcore

Element: voyeur (purple)

traits:

hair-colour: brown

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Pose: Sodomy

eye colour: red

Nikes 3rd appearance (2nd MDR) while we miss

- Lunar Bunnys Mom: regular 1st MDR should have been January 23rd to 25th 2024

- Level uP red: 2nd MDR should have been between Moe Bunny (2nd MDR at January 23rd to 25th 2024) and Nike (2nd MDR at January 29th to 31st 2024)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

I wonder which villain will need to be swept away))).....

It's sad, Team Jackson, not many will be able to participate...(((

Oh, so you can also fight the Ninja spy, but for some reason there is no choice of villain in the picture.

image.thumb.png.bd8adecc3ab9aa6ea564123312d00355.png

Edited by Vovantillo
Addition
  • Thinking 1

3 hours ago, CuminJutsu6 said:

Man, they hitting us with Nike already. Wishing I held back on Moe Bunny now, nowhere near prepared for another mythic run just yet.

Oh Nevermind, Nike is available at the Archipelago which is 2 Worlds away from me anyway. Rip my sandalwood haha

6 minutes ago, Lapokabo said:

Don't let KK fool you Nike is available with Ninja Spy for those of us who haven't reach Jackson's Crew yet.

that's a really nice move. Early game players can get her from Ninja Spy while vets can use Jackson's Crew to also farm some extra books for girl xp.

I'm starting with 17 shards from her previous events. Decided to use all CP I could get from PoA/Season/weekly freebie I'd normally save for the next month's MD and got her to 35 shards for now.

Her revival right now pretty much guarantees I'll get the 4th girl in ME. I just hope they'll realize we're missing Red's revival and put her somewhere in Feb/March

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Lapokabo said:

Don't let KK fool you Nike is available with Ninja Spy for those of us who haven't reach Jackson's Crew yet.

I'm thinking that is part of what they meant from that one patch note where we where getting 2 girls on the same troll, guess is some cases you can get 1 girl on more the 1 troll. Looks like the event shows the highest of the 2 for better loot but they probably should have 2 buttons like when you can pick league or seasons from Path event

• Like 4

KK is informed that they have a problem with the event widget that doesn't show both Villains. The first answer from the Devs: The fix for this issue will be in the upcomming release - so after the event...

I don't know if I should cry or laugh...

35 minutes ago, CuminJutsu6 said:

Oh Nevermind, Nike is available at the Archipelago which is 2 Worlds away from me anyway. Rip my sandalwood haha

She is also at Ninja Spy, even the event widget doesn't show it.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

KK is informed that they have a problem with the event widget that doesn't show both Villains. The first answer from the Devs: The fix for this issue will be in the upcomming release - so after the event...

I don't know if I should cry or laugh...

She is also at Ninja Spy, even the event widget doesn't show it.

Oh well thats a nice surprise, thanks for the heads up. 

On another note is anyone else's harem tab broken as well, I usually list by power before equipping my top girls for the stat change and the thing is a mess and completely inaccurate. Definitely not a fan of the tab loading girls as we scroll either, absolutely horrible ui experience

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bolitho76 said:

the Harem update is so buggy... Even for KK standards it's a new all-time record.

Ya, they seems to have changed it from working client side to server side which is just asking for slowness or player getting locked out just from scrolling there girls(do to all the calls to the server for new data) or both. I think most of the bugs are do to much of the js code still expecting the data to be client side so its just not working

• Thinking 1

54 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

Broken since Wendsday - the Harem update is so buggy... Even for KK standards it's a new all-time record.

I've been a very happy user of Harem++ for a long time, and this week I'm even happier about that since most of the harem problems just don't affect it and the ones that did got a quick workaround/fix.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, CuminJutsu6 said:

On another note is anyone else's harem tab broken as well, I usually list by power before equipping my top girls for the stat change and the thing is a mess and completely inaccurate. Definitely not a fan of the tab loading girls as we scroll either, absolutely horrible ui experience

Ultra-Broken & Super-Buggy!  smh...  As IF i didn't have enough problems on my end...

ANY way, i'm taking a nap while my pools regen.  Hopefully the stars will align & i'll get some decent shots for Shards & get pts in PoA & ME/0069 & same for CXH's PoA & ME/Diamonds & Lust!  Waiting till after regen to claim Weekly Gifts!

No Shards from past MD.  Curious about Lunar Bunny's Mom...  i was Looking forward to her.  Guess i'm saving my SPs then...

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Lunar-Bunnys-Mom

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Mythic-Days

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Nike

Edited by Karxan
Lunar Bunny's Mom...

Nike get

I came into this mythic revival with 7 shards from previous events, and I also had 5 charges left on a sandalwood from Moe Bunny revival.
This set me up for a quick and cheap mythic, but Nike wanted it differently. The total cost ended up at 11.880.
969 combats was required to get her to join me, that is by far the most fights I've had to use to get a mythic, the only reason she is not the most expensive is because of the forementioned shards I brought into this event.

She might be a Koban-Succubus in disguise, because she is doing her darnest to suck up any kobans she can get her hands on.

Nike's droprate ended up at  4.85%  It's 1.63% lower then my average at 6.48%

hhsake01.png

hhsake02.png

• Like 1
  • GG 6

9 minutes ago, EpicBacon said:

the only reason she is not the most expensive is because of the forementioned shards I brought into this event.

also the 10% off CP saved you a bit there.

18 hours ago, garadron said:

I'm starting with 17 shards from her previous events. Decided to use all CP I could get from PoA/Season/weekly freebie I'd normally save for the next month's MD and got her to 35 shards for now.

Nike completed. In my case she was one of the cheapest revivals but that's mostly thanks to using the CP I mentioned in my previous comment. This should make Feb's MD a bit more expensive.

image.png.13ca8bbcf19ca6ec7f94457c73cc7090.png

image.png.cf95401fef065ffee9164cade7d99386.png

I'm down to missing 3 M6's

image.png.c19b3d2b2b903cafe2efe2b745d49d85.png

• Like 1
  • GG 5

4 minutes ago, garadron said:

also the 10% off CP saved you a bit there.

Ah, I did not calculate the discount, but yeah that would make her almost 1000 kobans cheaper.
I'll keep the base cost in my data tho, as it makes it easier to compare, considering that discount are rare, and not something one can usually plan around.
But yeah valid point, and its good to see someone having better luck then I had :)

• Like 1

I  love everything about Nike's design but i dont need a 4th purple mythic efore i get my first of some other colors

her incredible tits are drawing in more than just me, her shards super fast and i dont need that headache

will only go for her if she had tons of shards left for a while

• Like 2

Guess I wasn't really awake, when I started my run this morning at 11:00.

I thought it was the last day and after having i good start at Nike, I decided to go all in with many x50 and x10.
Not sure, but I think I burnt about 10k Kobans with that, only to find out afterwards, that I could have gone much slower, and would have probabably saved about 1000 kobans.

Yeah, whatever. Now that I get a bit more kobans in D3, it doesn't hurt that much.
But still unnecessary.

But I got here, she's my 13th Mythic.

Anyways, filled up CP to 200 for the next MD.

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 2
  • GG 4

I broke my rule of not participating in MDR given that:

1. I had just enough kobans for this MDR and next MD
  2. There was a 10% CP discount
  3. I needed points for mega event
  4. I needed another voyeur mythic
  5. It's Nike! She's gorgeous!

I didn't keep records at first because I wasn't sure that I would go all in. Thankfully, the last 78 shards needed 532 CP so I  had an above average drop rate of 7.3%

• Like 2
  • Surprised :O 1
  • GG 5

Got her. My 42th 32th mythic girl, 4th voyeur.

Started with 18 shards from her previous MDR, used 4 SP (3 charges left).
I wasn't really available during these 2 days so I used 4x50 and 4x10 fights the first day which were not this costly since buying fists was 10% off.

Drops Item Drop %
41 Mythic girl shard drops 6,28%
471 Ymens 72,13%
65 Gems 9,95%
50 Mythic orbs 7,66%
26 Tickets 3,98%
653 Total 100,00%

Edited by mdnoria
Fixed count, thanks Rylarth
  • Like 1
  • GG 7

[January 29th, 2024] MDR #36 – Nike
1st CPx50: 5💖
2nd CPx50: 1💖
===========================
Total 💖Shards: 6💖
DONE!!!  Good night!

Karxan Edit: 
Total Shards Remaining: 3384 @ 15 after the next-to-last reload.

Edited by Karxan
💖Shards!!!
  • Like 3

Oups 😁.

That's thanks to the broken harem update that's duplicating girls 😀 (same screenshot, only edited to circle girls) :

image.png.2023ce4de988ab70731f7916652fe329.png

Didn't notice it before and I had 88 displayed in the Harem recap panel from BDSM script so I knew this number should not be trusted, so I just counted the rows and added 2.

I'm only missing 6 right now, so I suppose I have 32 girls :
image.png.92e7f83064a776695e2205fb4ac1a47a.png

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Thinking 1