Anniversary Event Discussion

Let me cry. I have bad luck. No more kobans left. 3 girls on Nutaku: Asta, Perona (whatever name here) and boss girl (no matter who); Yoko (whatever name here) and Bass on HH.com. I SOOOOOO want Bunny's family! *sob* *sob*

Ok RNG has redeemed itself. :D After an atrocious 715 battles between my third girl and my fourth I've now gotten 7/9 available girls with 1241 fights total. That seems to be back within the limits of the usual 0.5-1% drop chance for event girls. All of those battles were against Roko Sensei so I've gotten quite rich as well. Should be enough money to upgrade all of my new girls to 2 stars and even have some left over. All in all definitely a better Koban investment than Epic Pachinko. I'd advise everybody to use your Kobans for Refills as long as you still have Boss girls available during this event. Now I'll play normally for the rest of week and start buying refills again on sunday evening in case I dont get the 2 remaining girls until then. :)

Also I've finally gotten Bunny's Mom! :D I'd like to thank whomever decided to make her one of the boss girls. I tried for her and Easter Bunny during the revival event but unfortunately I got 3 permanent Pachinko girls instead.

Edited by BraumII
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, BraumII said:

Ok RNG has redeemed itself. :D After an atrocious 715 battles between my third girl and my fourth I've now gotten 7/9 available girls with 1241 fights total. That seems to be back within the limits of the usual 0.5-1% drop chance for event girls. All of those battles were against Roko Sensei so I've gotten quite rich as well. Should be enough money to upgrade all of my new girls to 2 stars and even have some left over. All in all definitely a better Koban investment than Epic Pachinko. I'd advise everybody to use your Kobans for Refills as long as you still have Boss girls available during this event. Now I'll play normally for the rest of week and start buying refills again on sunday evening in case I dont get the 2 remaining girls until then. :)

Also I've finally gotten Bunny's Mom! :D I'd like to thank whomever decided to make her one of the boss girls. I tried for her and Easter Bunny during the revival event but unfortunately I got 3 permanent Pachinko girls instead.

thats roughly 13,402 kobans.... share the wealth :(

2 minutes ago, ThatCanadianGuy said:

thats roughly 13,402 kobans.... share the wealth :(

Well ~70 of those fights are my daily fights and the rest cost me a bit less than 13'000 kobans. That's a bit more than you'd pay for playing 10x Epic Pachinko twice and I got 7 girls out of it so I consider it well spent. Saving up for the anniversary event was worth it after all. Still got about 8400 left but I'm hoping I wont need it for the last 2.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BraumII said:

Well ~70 of those fights are my daily fights and the rest cost me a bit less than 13'000 kobans. That's a bit more than you'd pay for playing 10x Epic Pachinko twice and I got 7 girls out of it so I consider it well spent. Saving up for the anniversary event was worth it after all. Still got about 8400 left but I'm hoping I wont need it for the last 2.

i didnt know there was going to be an anniversary event, since i didnt play this time last year, and i dont follow the discord :(

10 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Like I already thought, that's totally unrelated to the anniversary event and my comment.
Event girls have a different drop system than regular girls.
On top of all that it's a random process.
So you can go another 10 years without getting those two Donatien girls.

Now if you want to complain about the drop rate of Donatien, then you should search a bit in the Bug Report section.
People seem to disagree with you and insist Edwarda is the annoying villain.

And for me, she was the easiest by far. Gruntt on the other hand...

Point is, I think he was trying to argue that different bosses have different droprates based on his own results. Clearly he doesnt understand rng. No point argueing with him imho.

Well if I can get at least 1 girl I'll be happy, but I have to admit it's always depressing to see such varied results for people.  Some get the girls fast and with very few fights, some spend lots of refills and get nothing.  I was kinda hoping the drop rate would be buffed for the event but guess not.  At least if the girls were normal event boss girls from earlier events in the year I already got them, so my list isn't too big.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, TheMadaFucker said:

I've been fighting Roko (max lvl) - 11 epic girls to get

After 400 fights (and 4k Kobans in refills and x10 in the middle), got my 1st!

But seriously WHY it had to be Gork:(

Reveal hidden contents

5b58e08064183_SemTtulo4.png.2e96fe4ba2e65edab6b6f921a9180fdc.png

Cos she likes you. You remind her of her father/brother:o

Edited by dirty harry

17 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

Well if I can get at least 1 girl I'll be happy, but I have to admit it's always depressing to see such varied results for people.  Some get the girls fast and with very few fights, some spend lots of refills and get nothing.  I was kinda hoping the drop rate would be buffed for the event but guess not.  At least if the girls were normal event boss girls from earlier events in the year I already got them, so my list isn't too big.

Yeah RNG can suck. I really think they should start scaling the droprate for event girls/legendary girls after a certain number of battles like they do for regular boss girls. If we assume a static droprate of 0.5% for event girls, which I'd say is reasonable based on the data I've collected during the last 15 months of playing, the probability for not getting a single girl with 700 battles as I did today comes to 3%. That's not a lot but with 100'000 players it's still gonna happen to thousands of players. And it's not a good feeling at all when that happens to you. After a certain point even the most statistically inclined people start wondering whether there's something more going on than bad luck.

Edited by BraumII
  • Like 5

As I have just done 6 fight with Ninja Spy  I have not got any girls if the event was longer then yeah I would get them some. I have maxed out the fight levels in the first half of this game all I have got was money. when I do have money I just spend it on the current girls just to max the Affection done. I wish the drop rate was quicker so I don't have to keep on fighting.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Harumont said:

NICE... MY POST BEEN DELETE...

I've hidden it, because you seem to be unable to write a comment without using a huge font and without using caps lock.
No need for that. If you can construct a comment in a normal way, then you're welcome to post it.

Edited by Chthugha
Thanks Guy, for pointing that out.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, SuperTanya said:

Now the question is if single epic pachinko is better for just one girl OR 5400 Kobans transitioned into refills for 500 extra villains fights for a chance to get more /or none/ girls.

Can confirm drop rate much better on refilling and fighting boss of choice, spent 18000 kobans I had save up and got 12 girls for an average of 1500 kobans/girl id say that's a decent sample size, could reduce cost a bit if you don't do 10x fight like I did, Although I recommend doing a villain you've already gotten all girls from because I  did one that had 1 common girl left and of course will always end up getting her 1st and that's kind of a feel bad moment.

Also bonus you make a boatload of cash while doing it to use on gifts for your new girls...…. or to pay the lvl up fee on your legendary girl that got ridiculously more expensive when they updated the costs system...…..

edit: @Chthugha can you enlighten us as to wether or not event girl girl rolls and normal girl rolls has any dependency on each other, for instance every time I have normal girls left on a boss during an event I get them 1st I guess what im asking is if this affected my odds of getting an event girl by rolling a "rare" drop and the system giving me an normal girl instead of an event or if the drops are rolled completely separate of each other because it seems to me that would open the door to potentially get 1x normal girl and 1x event girl in the same single fight and I don't know how the program would handle that

Edited by Achlles

Ok, let's see. 70 fights 0 girls. Tried single Epic Pachinko a couple of times and got affection items, one X10 spin and got Asta. She's cool, sadly I'm not Hardcore. So yeah, I'm not going to spend any more kobans until the last day. I wouldn't be that conservative if we know if there's going to be another Legenday Days in the next couple of months.

• Thanks 1

Hmm. I already got one event girl to drop from a boss fight. If I can get another before the event ends, that'll be enough for me.  And I must say I love that they're available on all bosses. This might end up being the only event where I'm in no danger of being broke at the end, which would automatically make it my favorite event, so please make sure it's a selectable option for Favorite Event in the next survey, devs. :D

The only thing I could really whine about is not being able to "aim" for a specific girl or girl type, you just get whoever drops at the time. But that's just me being picky, it's not actually a complaint, more wishful thinking than anything else.

• Like 2

If we have

Anniversary Event Discussion

Set up by an official person.

Why do we have this thread still open

Official 2 Years Anniversary thread

Created 3 hours before this one by one of us muggles.

I'd figure  the thread should be combined or one of them closed. To be honest I have no idea why a second event discussion thread was created in the first place.

• Like 4

So, on the first 24 hours of the event (including a full charge ready before the event even started) I got Deitra. Not a huge fan of her, but at least she isn't Gork, right?

But just on my second refill, I got Juin Lelierre. As both, a Daft Punk and Anime fan, she's a personal favorite.

If only I could get Noella, that would be a best case scenario, but with 2 girls already on the first day, and one of them being Juin, the anniversary is already a win for me. :D