How you doing in the "League"

casey

8 minutes ago, jelom said:

if you think 320 points is too much, let see at my league: I am ranked 10th tied with Skiron who is doing very well for his level. The first player has 480 points!

In the end all koban spenders will not be in the first positions unless their strength (read it as ego) can allow them to win all the other players in the  league. Be calm and wait to see the final results. :D

But I think there are other motivations to that early koban expenditure: contests and weekly ToF leaderboard.

i was just about to report proudly that im still 10th! :D
even i have used every single point in time and havent lost any fight so far, i was expecting worse due to koban users...
but i guess after today ill run out of "easy" fights... so no much hope on top 15 on the long run... ;)

5 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

It's just sad, I accidentally fought one opponent I cannot beat, because I don't get legendary monostats 😭

anyway, this koban spender is also going to find out a good start is not what it takes to become first -_-

image.png

Wow it looks like you have lucked out in my league there are 22 players @ level 274 or higher I don't see anyone over level 251 in your league's top 7

5 hours ago, dirty harry said:

Maybe on the  off chance something similar happens that happened last season: They add more players midseason (guess the testserver wasn't fully utilised). Also some ppl just want to get there first (generally not the most generous lovers)

So we can expect Wanker III to be populated by big whigs and koban dicktators. That could be interesting.

on a different note:

I have been looking at my wanker II tier more closely. I was expecting to maybe get into the top 15 based on lvl alone. Closer inspection led me to believe I may end up in the top 4, mainly due to their lousy stats. There's 3 ppl I couldn't beat anyway.

But then a minor miracle happened in the haremverse. Playing for a pachinko contest I hit on some unexpected legendary equipment which means I'm now fully dressed in my favourite colour.

I fought the 'easiest' of the three who still had 10.000 ego on me and outclassed me in battle stats by some 2000. But everything else was in my favour. The judge, his class being less dominant than mine, my gutt feeling...........   Fully boosted I could even (almost) match his harmony.  long story short: I won 2 out of 3.

If I get promoted to wanker III that will be it, I guess. I am strictly FtP and won't be able to compete with the koban dicktators.

I've got 33 other players above 270 in mine with the highest being 291 now, and 36 below 200. A rather nice exp farm since none of them are threats to me and my 5 legendary equipments (although at least one is in my regular arena bracket)

Only 3 people who've kobaned extra wins so far (and also losses since Astaroth and hmk don't have a total divisible by 3). I'm not fighting them for now, hoping they'll continue to refill and thus level up even faster.

image.png

40 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

For me it's almost the reverse.

31 players above 170, 24 players under 200. So far 2.5 I can't beat. (xp heaven!)

@Chthugha hope you manage to pick up some legendary soon. Or..... maybe not since as things stand my lvl 245 might beat you.

Naah, good luck!

Here's my league.

boast.PNG

Without a doubt, I'm only a charm player after all 😛

4 hours ago, jelom said:

if you think 320 points is too much, let see at my league: I am ranked 10th tied with Skiron who is doing very well for his level. The first player has 480 points!

In the end all koban spenders will not be in the first positions unless their strength (read it as ego) can allow them to win all the other players in the  league. Be calm and wait to see the final results. :D

But I think there are other motivations to that early koban expenditure: contests and weekly ToF leaderboard.

image.thumb.png.f67fdfa927269b2b365959c2ad01a7d0.png

lol for his level he is pretty week. do he really think he can win it with that crappy stats ^^

Reading this whole thread is further cementing in my head the old adage "a fool and his money are soon parted." Sure whales, big wig businessmen afraid to admit playing this game, go ahead and go all out for a race that isn't actually there. I'll continue enjoying myself in the back of the upper field. 😊

Well, I've gotten up to 11th. I've mopped the floor with the top 8 except for one, and the 4th place guy I could, I just haven't gotten around to since I'm fighting from high to low level (if I'm sure I can win). 9th and 10th (10th is highlighted on the right) I absolutely can't beat.

image.thumb.png.2cc657e765f4b8296b287dd80e6253c2.png

Interesting note: With an extra 48 levels, 10th place's Super Naisha is better than my Norou.

Right now, I think max points without kobans is 258. I haven't let my timer max out today, so still only 3 fights total missed for me, putting me at 249. There are 14 people in  total who I'm either certain I can't beat, or would be so close that I don't care to try my luck (yet). Although several of those people have MUCH lower points than me. Semi-active players, I guess.

Gotta be blunt, 1st place is a moron. 118k ego, 12k main stat (hardcore), wearing the full set from the last revival, even the pieces that don't have his main stat.

Edited by Urist
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Urist said:

Gotta be blunt, 1st place is a moron. 118k ego, 12k main stat (hardcore), wearing the full set from the last revival, even the pieces that don't have his main stat.

Urist your not being very nice,  Vikom has nothing but good things to say about you :P

Less than 5 days to go, and I've only now finished chewing through the easy marks who are higher level than me. I'm enjoying this XP gravy train.

I have maybe 2 more I might beat, but I'll save them for later.

4th place, for now. I'm sure that will change. 5-7 are only one win behind. 15th is only 5 wins down.

8 hours ago, Urist said:

Good news: there is a new first place player who is FAR weaker than the guy you were referring to - I beat him thrice, and am level 191.

I've been going low to high level,. Yes that's less XP, but I want to make sure I get to stay up if I can if something comes up & I can't play. I know the weekend will have lots of missed fights.

Edited by Zteev

20 hours ago, jelom said:

image.thumb.png.f67fdfa927269b2b365959c2ad01a7d0.png

Its much higher again, but Im indeed going to play the patience game. There are 3 people in my league I cant beat. Like never, not a chance. Another 4 are tight, I will probably win, but theres a risk involved. The rest I should beat. Normally, that will get me past a bunch of people at the end. But we will see. I started with all the guys higher or equal to me. Not only am I in a xp gaining daily, but my logic is this. These guys I can beat. Now. If by chance they up their gear etc, maybe later I will find that I cant beat them anymore. A lower lvl guy however can gear all he want, Ill still win. 🦊

So yeah, Im 27th now. I dont think well see new players enter our league in wanker 2 like we saw in 1 with the people reaching 20. Because they go into wanker 1. Nobody will finish top 15 in wanker 1 until its all done. So, Im going to see where this will end without refills. 

On 9/28/2018 at 5:01 PM, GeorgeMTO said:

I've got 33 other players above 270 in mine with the highest being 291 now, and 36 below 200. A rather nice exp farm since none of them are threats to me and my 5 legendary equipments (although at least one is in my regular arena bracket)

Only 3 people who've kobaned extra wins so far (and also losses since Astaroth and hmk don't have a total divisible by 3). I'm not fighting them for now, hoping they'll continue to refill and thus level up even faster.

image.png

my group composition is similar. nice xp farm. out of 5 kobaners ahead of me the current #1 is just 53 points ahead. but with his roughly 100k ego he must have spent a lot of kobans already and he might realize now he won't get anywhere after probably running out of winnable fights. the 2nd and 3rd strongest in my group are also ahead about by 15-20 points. since i didn't waste a single free point until now they also bought 1-2 refills.

since higher leveled players level slowly (i guess 2 lvl per season on average which makes 1 xp diff when fighting them) and we have xp contests active i just use the lvl sorting and fight them down the list. i also did well in the weekly xp leaderboard until yesterday when some kobaners almost pushed me out of top10...

2 hours ago, Habi said:

my group composition is similar. nice xp farm. out of 5 kobaners ahead of me the current #1 is just 53 points ahead. but with his roughly 100k ego he must have spent a lot of kobans already and he might realize now he won't get anywhere after probably running out of winnable fights. the 2nd and 3rd strongest in my group are also ahead about by 15-20 points. since i didn't waste a single free point until now they also bought 1-2 refills.

since higher leveled players level slowly (i guess 2 lvl per season on average which makes 1 xp diff when fighting them) and we have xp contests active i just use the lvl sorting and fight them down the list. i also did well in the weekly xp leaderboard until yesterday when some kobaners almost pushed me out of top10...

#1 in my poule is already at 729 points 😂 Very soon he must hit the maximum number of fights and then watch how the rest catches up 😆

• Like 1