How you doing in the "League"

casey

18 minutes ago, Urist said:

They retracted raising the minimum. Minimum is still 100, but it can and must go higher if the number of people in a league tier isn't perfectly divisible by 100.

I don't think it's gonna be more than 101 untill we reach sexpert1, tho.

And at that moment a perfect score won't do anymore. To win, kobans WILL be necessary. Remember, it is a business be4 it is a game.

I got 2nd place in Wanker 1 (cause of a Koban spender) and 1st place in Wanker 2 but I think I'm gonna get creamed in Wanker 3 cause just about EVERYBODY here is ridiculously overpowered, even the lowest level players. I'll be surprised if I even place in the top 15 this time. 😓

20181004_111603.thumb.jpg.2dfdb79b495b612edf3dabf9035efff2.jpg

Just now, Jack_HH said:

There is a level 326 guy in my bracket, with an ego of 224,860... so... yeah… 😨

Is he Swiss? If so, that's the dude I just got done dealing with. 🤣

Also, I can already tell who the koban bois are this time 'round~

demo2.png

6 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

but nothing really impressiv there. cant see their stats but only from the level u should beat all of them

Yeah, I'm realizing I shouldn't prioritize the people I can beat (or more specifically the early birds who jump out to a fast lead), but instead the people with comparable stats to me first, so I can get them out of the way before they pose an even greater threat.

Edited by Magic Sam

Well, the first kobaner appeared in my league after only 10 minutes

Of course in Wanker 3 all people is level 210+. The higher leveled is Isi (315).

there is only one guy I cannot beat (Syncma, he should get the first place), and 3 or four a bit stronger than me, but probably beatables, and some others very near to my ego. My guess is that I will promote to Sexpert 1 without problems, but ranking 2-4 wil be difficult.

image.png.9cce5b8b3764016266d4f5ab32a21011.png

On 9/27/2018 at 11:05 AM, natstar said:

image.thumb.png.cffa36933c32a61765e9d9783311154f.png

Lucky for me the koban spender in mine went to bed so i could catch up to his score.

1st again also a big thanks to all the koban spenders for leveling faster so that when i beat them i get more experience points.

image.png

Edited by natstar
  • Like 3

I mamaged top 4 after all in Wanker 2. But now theres 49 people higher lvl than me, and Im 279.

2 of the 3 that finished above me in.wanker 2 are also with me in wanker 3. 🤨😅

I think Im going to grab as much xp as possible amd sit out this round so I can promote a week later. Though of the 49 I can beat a lot of them, there are more than 15 that just are too strong. 

• Like 1

With my 247 lvls I had hoped to reach the top 4. I never expected to win WII. (yup, I did---1st place. Yeeh me. lol🏁)

WIII is different tho. I'm placed 85th in lvl and although I'm still fully boosted I already encountered 5 or 6 of the top I thought I might have a shot at but lost. And then there are those I know I can't beat............

Guess I know my place now: I'm no sexpert 👨‍🎓 but will stay a wanker for some time to come.🈂️

Actually, it's kinda relaxing.

Instead of worrying where I will end up, losing sleep so as to not miss anything, I think I will go play with myself a bit.

Edited by dirty harry
  • Like 1

In my wanker 3 league there are 6 players that I cannot beat, so my attitude is to sulk, that my ball and go home.

In other words if I can't finish in the top 4, I going to make a point to finish out of the top 15 and stay at this league level.

Hopefully the next batch of players in the following league season will be easier.

Finished Wanker2 in 36th place, pretty much where I expected to be at the start of the week. Figured I would struggle to get promoted this week, too - and then I picked up two new single-stat legendaries right at the start of the new season. Still not certain I'll make the top 15, but looking much better than it did 8 hours ago. 

i have pretty much got my expected results...

on the main server i had no much hope and aimed for the upper half...
and became exactly 50th of 100! :D

on the test server i was 3rd in the end and sadly there was no promotion...
not enough players for wanker III...

i expect the very same kind of results this week,
just hoping there will be a new league on the ts this time :)

3 hours ago, BoogerStick said:

Lulz, in my Wanker III the #1 place is from about the middle of the XP range and has currently used 11 fights in bought refills.

Some people never learn. 🤣

3 hours ago, dirty harry said:

With my 247 lvls I had hoped to reach the top 4. I never expected to win WII. (yup, I did---1st place. Yeeh me. lol🏁)

WIII is different tho. I'm placed 85th in lvl and although I'm still fully boosted I already encountered 5 or 6 of the top I thought I might have a shot at but lost. And then there are those I know I can't beat............

Guess I know my place now: I'm no sexpert 👨‍🎓 but will stay a wanker for some time to come.🈂️

Actually, it's kinda relaxing.

Instead of worrying where I will end up, losing sleep so as to not miss anything, I think I will go play with myself a bit.

Same. But Ill be a sexpert next week for sure. 😅