How you doing in the "League"

casey

Even if you had taken first place by getting there first by fighting everyone you could have lost it when they updated this league round because most people had more people added to their league round so someone using kobans could beat them to overtake your score.

7 minutes ago, DHarry said:

I can deal with losing, fairly. It's about game mechanics, unfair changes and what this means for future tiers.

kinkoind contests r never fair. look at the weekly tof contest. we said on the test server its not ballanced, we said it after releasing on the live server again, and still nothing changed. they put everyone together a lvl 10 compete with a lvl 300. so nobody can tell me that this is ballanced in any ways. same for pvp system. where low levels have much more opponents and get full mojo while in the higher ranks most only gives a few points cause of this stupid rules. so not really suprising that they did it with league as well.

5 minutes ago, Urist said:

Yeah, you're just going to get more koban spenders at higher leagues. And you'll get intelligent koban spenders too, waiting for the last minute to dump 1000 kobans into refills for that 1920 prize. As long as it's a profit, why wouldn't you?

Not to mention how the higher Leagues could effect Tower of Fame considering the potential extra 10M+ cash and 20 combativity of Sexpert II.

7 days * 24 hours * 60 minutes = 10080 minutes per season. 1 refill each 35 minutes, plus 15 bonus at the start of the season (if you're in the right timezone) = 303 fights per season. So as long as there's 102 or less per league table (this is still true, right?) you can still complete the table in a season. Same as the original mechanics from a week ago. So assuming you use all your fights, your final position will only be based on how many wins/losses you get out of the available fights. If someone spends big to get to their final score earlier, what difference does it make? It's still their final score and they can't go above it by spending more.

This season is weird because of the change half way through. But the ongoing mechanic hasn't changed that the limit on your score is number of opponents, not number of available fights.

Edited by BoogerStick
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Urist said:

Arcana's Fate is an actual dev, right? because he's in my new league. Looks like the most powerful person, too. But only 101 people in the league, which is strange, given the announcement of 120 min.

She is a French player that is a moderator.

Welp, I finished in 2nd, despite the huge leap I had on everyone else from the beginning... as You can see here.

20180918_182012.thumb.jpg.b608924abf22aff60d2a52820c4be938.jpg

Then out of nowhere, this Koban spending dude shows up... 

20180927_114523.thumb.jpg.e3892a4445b801d50c40bf4adeee2879.jpg

And whenever I'm ahead in points and He can't catch up, He spends just enough to pass Me again. Talk about salty... 

20180927_111359.thumb.jpg.ed50e88bdeef9d22ef0ccfbb281e7827.jpg

It's not as if the Prize is worth the trouble... ¬¬

Edited by TheSonicSly

I am no longer the high level guy who has 20k more Ego than the closest people, now I have several people 5k-20k Ego higher than me. It looks like having only 2 pieces of Legendary gear will be holding me back if I get to Wanker III.

Edited by Arvelak
typo

1 minute ago, Arvelak said:

I am no longer the high level guy who has 20k more Ego than the closet people, now I have several people 5k-20k Ego higher than me. It looks like having only 2 pieces of Legendary gear will be holding me back if I get to Wanker III.

I agree, which is why after I reach Lv280 I wanna spend the 100 Mil. I have saved up for Great Pachinko and hopefully get some good gear out of it. Almost there! ;)

22 minutes ago, Urist said:

Arcana's Fate is an actual dev, right? because he's in my new league. Looks like the most powerful person, too. But only 101 people in the league, which is strange, given the announcement of 120 min.

The patch notes didn't say that. That was one of their proposed changes to league size, but it seems our feedback about how that means we can't possibly fight everyone with free points was received.

16 minutes ago, natstar said:

She is a French player that is a moderator.

Former moderator. She stepped down from the role. She's been playing for a fair while and is one of the strongest around though yes.

• Like 1