How you doing in the "League"

casey

1 hour ago, Ben9 said:

My Wanker 2 group is going to be a bit more of a challenge.  I am ranked 89/100 by level 😅

85/101 for me, but I'm gonna beat at least 60 opponents. Plenty of players with sub-par builds have made it to W2, as expected.

Edited by _shal_

I'm 42nd by level, by my count. But I'm already beating people as much as 20 levels above me. I've slipped to 7th, mostly because it's now a 5-way tie. With two people already having bought a refill, each at 90. They're 12 fights ahead of us at this writing, meaning they must have done this about three hours ago. I guess their bedtime is 10:30pm EST. Lookit me, I'm Detective Hollo.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bull864 said:

On one of my accounts I got kicked up to Wanker 2 but I'm in the bottom 8 by level. So am I just waiting to be kicked back down to Wanker 1 next week?

Not necessarily, but it's likely. Since only 15 get demoted, if you can fight enough above your level, and are more active, you can possibly hang in there. However, it may be better to get demoted than to simply stay up but be under 75th where there are no Kobans in the prize.

I'm in the bottom 25 by level, but I expect to come in the top 75.

in the end ive been 1st in both of my groups on main server and test server :)
that one guy who passed me on main server a few hours before reset seemed to go to sleep afterwards...
and i havent used kobans! ;)

but i really... i mean really mislike my new group on the main server...
with lvl 156 im place 87 ranked by level... phew... guess im just aiming for upper half this week :D

PS: by the way, the top guy in that group already holds 270 points...
this is almost a third of all possible fights... after 2-3 hours of the week... just... why?!! :D

Edited by Skiron
  • Like 2

In the end i finished 3rd in my group, someone have refilled during the night, it would be good to be able to see the final standings as in the contests.

In my new group in wanker 2 the distribution of the 100 players is as follows: level 250+: 42 players, level 200-250: 25 players, level 150-200: 21 players, level 100-150: 10 players, and two players under 100.

There are only two people stronger than me and one of them i could probably beat because the difference is small, so i think i will pass smoothly to wanker 3, but perhaps not in the first position.

I am in the same group as Skiron (good luck to you) who is keeping a good position, and the level 130 guy who was 5th in my previous group is also there and he has started with a refill ... apart from the mad one with 270 points yet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Made it to wanker II on both the HH server and test server. 1st place on the HH server with a huge lead between me and second place. On the test server, I slipped down from 2nd to 6th due to koban spamming.

In Wanker II, I'm in a 3-way tie for 2nd, someone already used a refill and is in first with 30 points above us. Also, at level 169, I'm 86/101 in terms of levels. On the test server, I'm in a four way tie for 6th. First place is already 120 points ahead of us. However, I'm 44/105 in terms of levels. I'm pretty much going to be sticking in Wanker II on both servers for a while. Need to get some of the higher tier people out of here and into Wanker III, and we get some lower tier people from Wanker I.

2 hours ago, casey said:

In the new wanker 2 league I've got the strongest battle team, but 2 players already are using refills

Only 2 players, i had the top 11 with over 100 points when i checked mine 3 hrs after refresh. No chance of me catching them any time soon.

Well, I guess Wanker II is currently a bit too much for my lvl of strength. Almost everyone in my group is lvl250+ (I´m lvl 168) and that makes gathering any points at all from day 3 onwards near impossible I suppose. But oh well not surprising at the beginning of competetive modes. I suppose it will eventually even out in the next weeks or so.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, bane said:

Only 2 players, i had the top 11 with over 100 points when i checked mine 3 hrs after refresh. No chance of me catching them any time soon.

Can someone correct me if my understanding of the "League" scoring is wrong.

I'm under the impression that you have 99 other players in the league who you can challenge 3 times for a total of 297 challenges in which

if you win every fight you will accumulate a maximum of 891 points. . is this correct?

Also over the 7 day "season" a team can earn 336 challenge opportunities. Is this correct.

Because the limitation on challenges the buying of "refills" is a waste of Kobans. Is this correct.

7 hours ago, jelom said:

I am in the same group as Skiron (good luck to you) who is keeping a good position, and the level 130 guy who was 5th in my previous group is also there and he has started with a refill ... apart from the mad one with 270 points yet.

thanks! :) i already feel your breath in my neck! :D
but to be fair ive never expected to be able to stay on top after Wanker I...
i just havent expected it to be that bad, feels like im very soon running out of opponents :D

at least i can comfort myself on the test server... should be fine there...
seeing many names of my highly active arena bracket marks the most dangerous opponents to me,
these 10-12 players havent made the whole weekly top ten mojo setup last week without reason... :D