How you doing in the "League"

casey

Ended up in 16th, Obviously the person below me didn't sleep as he clawed back 20 points in 2 hrs. Luckily for me it looks like i can beat everyone in new league now so should have no probs getting promoted next week. Beaten the top 6 koban users already so should pass them soon lol

29 minutes ago, Skiron said:

i have pretty much got my expected results...

on the main server i had no much hope and aimed for the upper half...
and became exactly 50th of 100! :D

on the test server i was 3rd in the end and sadly there was no promotion...
not enough players for wanker III...

i expect the very same kind of results this week,
just hoping there will be a new league on the ts this time :)

its same for everyone. they just should have reduced the requirements. ofc ts has not as many players as the live servers.

I'm wondering why people spend Kobans early in League season to get points?

Last season I was placed in a bracket of 100 and ended having 96 of them been 3/3 challenged. I missed like 12 challenges or 1 refill. 

And if someone buys more than 1 refill they are clearly idiots.

• Like 1

My first Wanker II ended better as I expected, as ending in 24th place I weren't demoted as expected at the start. In the new league as far as I have looked (only a little, got no time) there are only 3 players I can't beat, so I expect a better result next Thursday, posed I don't lose anymore points (unluckily sleep got me while waiting and I got back to the game at 5:50 losing two free token points).

10 hours ago, casey said:

In other words if I can't finish in the top 4, I going to make a point to finish out of the top 15 and stay at this league level. 

Copycat.

So looking at the high levels still in Wanker 2, most of them suffer from 1 or more of:

1. Not having a legendary girl
  2. Not maxing stat upgrades
  3. Using rainbow equipment

But some of the players just boggle my mind. Using girls and equipment not matching their type. Using legendary girls as beta and other girls as alpha. The highest level I mentioned who is a kh player using Fairy as alpha has 5 star Norou as omega.

Anyway, there are 2 players more powerful than me and 1 about my equal. All 3 of them seem somewhat inactive though. I feel like a T-rex at a petting zoo. Hope everyone in Wanker 3 is enjoying themselves!

There seem to be 2 koban spenders so far. But not excessively so, I would guess just 1 refill for each of them.

Edited by Urist
  • Like 1

That's pretty much the way it's all going to be after a little while, I reckon. Wanker1 = barely active players and level 20 newbies, Wanker2 = somewhat active players who just can't be bothered with optimal play.

Over time a bunch of the latter group will also filter into Wanker3 purely because more players are going up than down, but they'll be prime fodder for immediate demotion there.

Edited by _shal_

So, analyzing my bracket, in which as a recently woken dragon, dwells the highest level player on the whole darn game, by the way, there are 22 players that I can't beat... that, if my stats remain the same, because I calculate that with 5,000 extra ego, I could probably just make it into the top 15.

Now, there is no official information, but according to some players' guesses, the first league's Sexpert is probably going to consist of a single group… did I say players? I meant monsters, the top players of the game for whom I would be nothing more than a punching bag. So the question is, would I really want to be there? 😱 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jack_HH said:

So, analyzing my bracket, in which as a recently woken dragon, dwells the highest level player on the whole darn game, by the way, there are 22 players that I can't beat... that, if my stats remain the same, because I calculate that with 5,000 extra ego, I could probably just make it into the top 15.

Now, there is no official information, but according to some players' guesses, the first league's Sexpert is probably going to consist of a single group… did I say players? I meant monsters, the top players of the game for whom I would be nothing more than a punching bag. So the question is, would I really want to be there? 😱 

Well, technically Fran is not the highest level on the whole darn game, because the game also has a server on Nutaku, and Nutaku there's MadDog, who actually has quite an appropriate name... MadDog.
image.png

• Like 1

I am slightly confused by league play and why (besides letting battles max out) would anyone pay to play extra.    At the end of the event I could not challenge any more people in the event.  If I keep my strongest team in the battles and I can fight every person the max amount of times, then the ending results only vary on: people not playing, people missing terms and not buying them back, or people putting sub-optimal teams.  In my opinion, the league has less skill than desired. In my current wanker 2 league the lowest level is 55 with ~22k excitement, the highest level is 297 with ~147k excitement.  You cannot climb leagues unless you play, so any league besides the bottom would have people playing to a degree.  I think it is safe to assume that if people are playing they are not putting out a purposely weak team, sowhat strategy can you use to better results.  I could figure out about how many points I will have at the end of the week now.  I was hoping for something less predictable, but I do like the rewards. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LastBastard said:

I am slightly confused by league play and why (besides letting battles max out) would anyone pay to play extra.

Because people are dumb.

3 minutes ago, LastBastard said:

sowhat strategy can you use to better results

Same as arena strategies, max your stats, use single stat gear instead of rainbows, get a good alpha, etc. Somehow it seems most of the player base just hasn't gotten that yet.

6 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

...Nutaku...

Nutaku has Red Battler avatars and we don't? That's not fair at all.

41 minutes ago, Urist said:

I might be remembering wrong, but I think on the Nutaku version you could put your avatar as whatever you wanted? ( I only played that version one time like 8 months ago)

8 hours ago, Urist said:

On Nutaku your avatar is the Nutaku avatar you chose, which includes a couple from HH. Red Battler amongst others. Mine there uses Red Battler as well 😍.

But yes, I want a Red Battler avatar here as well 😡.

The old man is KH, the unknown gender in the green suit is HC, the woman with the fan is charm. They make a pretty big difference if they happen to pick the exact position that matches your alpha's favorite position. Each judge has a 70% chance to pick a position matching their type. However there are several positions in a type, so the position you want will be a much lower chance.

1 hour ago, Urist said:

The old man is KH, the unknown gender in the green suit is HC, the woman with the fan is charm. They make a pretty big difference if they happen to pick the exact position that matches your alpha's favorite position. Each judge has a 70% chance to pick a position matching their type. However there are several positions in a type, so the position you want will be a much lower chance.

Thanks, I hadn't noticed before that the poses were class specific because they and the judges were irrelevant but with the leagues that's no long true.

On 10/4/2018 at 9:41 PM, Urist said:

Copycat.

So looking at the high levels still in Wanker 2, most of them suffer from 1 or more of:

1. Not having a legendary girl
  2. Not maxing stat upgrades
  3. Using rainbow equipment

But some of the players just boggle my mind. Using girls and equipment not matching their type. Using legendary girls as beta and other girls as alpha. The highest level I mentioned who is a kh player using Fairy as alpha has 5 star Norou as omega.

Anyway, there are 2 players more powerful than me and 1 about my equal. All 3 of them seem somewhat inactive though. I feel like a T-rex at a petting zoo. Hope everyone in Wanker 3 is enjoying themselves!

There seem to be 2 koban spenders so far. But not excessively so, I would guess just 1 refill for each of them.

i have seen i level player of lvel 250+ who use even starter girls and had less stats than a decent lv 200 player. and most koban spenders r weak anyways. sometimes like 50k less ego or something like that. so its not only a waste, its also useless, because they cant win :D

Well, kept myself in the top 15 until today, now I´m going to drop down.

It kinda sucks being "low level" because it´s not like you can actually level up quickly to catch up with the higher level players. I´m level 175 so not exactly low level, but there are surprisingly many lvl 200+ players. Last week there were only 3 people in my league below level 200 and this time there are still 50 players above lvl 200. Even if they don´t really fight (and some even stay at 0 points) they are an obstacle for me if they are properly equipped...

I´m close to being optimized at my level (Pachinko screwed me the past week though) so everyone around my level is not a problem, but every lvl 230+ player who takes competetive even remotly serious wins over me. Can´t do much about the level gap.... So guess it´s gonna be around rank 25 for me this time and hopefully next week I´ll have a bracket with less high level players.

1 hour ago, Taka007 said:

Well, kept myself in the top 15 until today, now I´m going to drop down.

It kinda sucks being "low level" because it´s not like you can actually level up quickly to catch up with the higher level players. I´m level 175 so not exactly low level, but there are surprisingly many lvl 200+ players. Last week there were only 3 people in my league below level 200 and this time there are still 50 players above lvl 200. Even if they don´t really fight (and some even stay at 0 points) they are an obstacle for me if they are properly equipped...

I´m close to being optimized at my level (Pachinko screwed me the past week though) so everyone around my level is not a problem, but every lvl 230+ player who takes competetive even remotly serious wins over me. Can´t do much about the level gap.... So guess it´s gonna be around rank 25 for me this time and hopefully next week I´ll have a bracket with less high level players.

Have patience, give it time you will catch up, for what it is worth  at the moment I need over 35000 experience points to move up to the next level

You probably need around 22000 to go up one level (I don't have any idea what the actual amount is) so you will be catching up

In the mean time just hope you get lucky in Pachinko or the market gives you the opportunity to buy some nice equipment.

• Like 1

I just finished affection grinding for now (Starters, commons, rares, and Norou (my alpha) are maxed, epics are up to two stars, the other legendary is one star). All the ones I paid will return my investment in less than a year (only counting the upgrade cost, not the cost for affection items), the rest will take more than a year to pay off, so I'll treat them as a cash sink and max them out later. This freed up my cash flow to start pumping stats and it's made a huge difference already. Sadly, this close to the end of the season, it won't affect my placing too much. But next season, I'm looking forward to kicking ass in Wanker II.

5 hours ago, casey said:

Have patience, give it time you will catch up, for what it is worth  at the moment I need over 35000 experience points to move up to the next level

You probably need around 22000 to go up one level (I don't have any idea what the actual amount is) so you will be catching up

In the mean time just hope you get lucky in Pachinko or the market gives you the opportunity to buy some nice equipment. 

Yeah I know. I´m just used to standard MMOs and RPGs where you can level up without daily restriction as it is in this game. Well not entirely restricted, but rather limited.

Pachinko can be really awesome or frustrating. So far I was lucky enough to get 4 different legendary mono stat equips on me, but it reaaaaally drains my pocket. It´s especially frustrating when you get the same legendary mono stat equip you already have (once it was even worse (-8) than the one I had equipped). And at other times you get the exact equip you want, but with the wrong mono stat (Screeeew you "Charming The answer" which I got three times in a row or "Hardcore sunglasses").

The market actually only offered me legendary equip once so far (and it was actually my mono stat, nice). Other than that it´s usually just 10-30 points increase for the two epic mono stats I have.

But with that all my options are already exhausted/limited by exp and money/luck, soooo all I can do is wait around in the Wanker Tiers for at least a month or so. Oh well, this game IS about patience after all.

Wanker 3 is a bit too brutal for my Know How account. Over 40+ of my opponent is Hardcore with 20,000+ stats while I had 19,100.  

Barely manage to be in rank 43th in comparison to my last 2 league whereby I end up in 2-4th places. Somehow I wish I could grab enough Know How legendary equipment to fight on equal ground against HC.

Did surprisingly good this season in wanker III.

w3.PNG.14a6f946e924157eb6af5add9b330d9d.PNG

But I'm afraid it's all downhill from here on in. I expect to end up around place 30-40 somewhere.

Also it's gets harder to compete as more players like Damoncord up their stats. This also has a noticeble effect on my ranking in  ToF's pvp table.:P

If it was an intention of the devs to get players more involved in pvp - however one feels about that - I would say the leagues are successful in that respect.😁

Edited by dirty harry
  • Like 1

Koban spenders are starting to putter out in my table. If all goes well, I expect a Top 4 finish, not sure about first because I still have some obvious losses I've been avoiding up to this point. Could also get sniped by people further behind me who haven't been doing fights since the very start of the week, plus I'm going to be kept from the site for the majority of the day, so we'll see how that affects my placement.