How you doing in the "League"

casey

20 minutes ago, Lhans said:

Hm, are the scores so close that one itsy bitsy mistake could drop you from say 26th all the way to demotion?

No, but score a few more and something worse happens. You promote to the single group D3. 😂

Well this weeks league ended and i am still in S3, i bet you can guess where.... yes 17th again 😁 Thats 5 out of 6 weeks now. My luck will run out and ill prob get promoted by accident one of these weeks

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, casey said:

Congrats my ex-club member Jelom, I finished 22nd in my first season in the same D3 league and wasn't as over-matched as some had predicted

Thanks casey. I almost did a perfect score, but luck is always a factor. It was a matter of patience waiting for the stronger opponents to wear off, and strong boosters to pick up the ones who didn't. This time I am going to just fight the weaker opponents and don't expect to refill unless it is worth the reward, but definitely not to fight all 194.

Good luck to you in this season, your stats are not much different from mine so I am sure you can do a good place if you want. :)

• Like 1

On 3/22/2019 at 4:48 PM, _shal_ said:

Didn't even have to go overboard with boosters during the week...IIRC I used five epics, about a dozen rares and a couple of commons, and just about two days were unboosted altogether. It helped that I did get two of the new-style rainbow items in the middle of the week to replace my last remaining epic equipment and a terribly old (>75 levels) mono legendary - about +10000 ego and +2000 defense for a loss of only 500 offense, so I'm up to approximately 193k ego unboosted now.

Still, I'm guessing this would have only been a result somewhere between 50th and 60th place before the booster rework.

I'm assuming the same performance will be possible each week going forward, with progressively less booster usage as my natural strength gets closer to the top 15 in D1. I'm enjoying league right now.

8th-lowest by level in a league of 104 players now.

Better late than never...

HH-S27-D1.png

As expected this second D1 season was easier than the previous one and I actually already needed to tank at the end (only got through 282 challenge tokens), despite using fewer boosters than the week before...3 epics for one day, 4 rares for one and a half days, and completely unboosted for the other 4.5 days.

I've been using the new season to burn through common boosters a bit since they're just gathering dust in my inventory. Will probably do one epic day again to take out some of the bigger fish, and ultimately go for 16th place again. No need for D2 yet, where I'd be cannonfodder unless I wanted to boost all week long, and that's not worth it.

105 players this week, I'm 10th-lowest by level, so not much change from last week there.

I've got one of the newer whales in here, who's by far the lowest at level 239 but seems to quite happy to boost himself to respectable stats all around the clock. He won't be winning the bracket (1st place was decided halfway through Day 1), but for some reason he's still throwing kobans at an earlier than normal finish. I'm not actually sure he'll even end up in the top 4 though, as he's already had losses.

Edited by _shal_

Ended 8th in my last Sexpert III, got back to Dicktator I. "Impossible" does not give the exact idea of my new league: with the 15 token bonus i obtained 10 losses and only 5 wins. I already ended the beatable opponents and after the first tokens I got only wins due to good critical hits. Despite the 105 players, I am 87th the moment I write this post, so it is clear that there is a heavy tanking grade in my league, making possible that I won't get demoted next Thursday. The thing I don't understand is how it is possible that there are so few leagues that there are still Dicktator I with more than 100-101 players.

Edited by Observer_X

I'm doing worse and worse over the past couple of weeks. I'm not sure this week will be any different. Ever singe the changes to legendary items, battles have been really fucked up for me. I'm not sure how many multi stat items I should try to use because single stat legendary items don't seem to be as effective. Currently have two slots as multi stat but that hasn't changed much. I'm not sure what to do at this point. It makes me want to think about abandoning PvP altogether.

Is their a thread on the meta of the game or ideas/math/theories on how to equip your character at this point?

14 minutes ago, NotBlueNeon said:

Finished 6th in S1 and promote to S2... mistake has been made again

Time to wait for demoting again...

to all player that still have ego under 100k

just stay in S1...

Same. Came out 2nd in my S1 league and now I have the lowest level in my S2 league. I'm going to see how high I can get before giving up on S2 though.