How you doing in the "League"

casey

So last week, after the reset, I reached max score within the first 5 1/2 minutes or so and here are the fruits of My work! 😄 I'm really happy to be moving up into D2 willingly this time and I look forward to a great time there! Best of luck to everyone in the hopes that You all get 1st place in the future! 😊👍

20190509_111014.jpg.08c7bb017cece1aff8f9499dc5cace6e.jpg

• Like 2

14 hours ago, jelom said:

Well, finishing my last battles. I aim for 8th (if no one rushes now) with perfect score :D.

@DHarry take a look at the end of the league because my impression is that not so many people is going to get a perfect score this time and perhaps you have a chance in top 15 if you can make over 1030 points. If not, top 30 is a very decent place too in D3.

Made it to 1036 points, finished 27th I think. Overall with the losses I took, not too dissapointed. Picked up another loss to Max Fart in the end, but also beat him once. You need some luck too I guess. 

I swapped on older single stat for a new rainbow. That seems to be working.

Litterally lost my first fight. 😵 Made the swap and won the next two. Unsure what I will do now. Its a smaller league this time so not as much xp on the line. Maybe Ill drop down one more time to have a shot at P1 in D2.

9 hours ago, jelom said:

Edit: @_shal_ is also in my league, he has climbed to D3 in spite of a low level.

Indeed, not exactly what I'd planned a couple of weeks ago:

On 4/28/2019 at 5:07 PM, _shal_ said:

Exactly 100 players this week, I'm 4th from the bottom now. Gonna go for something just outside the top 15 again, of course. Looks like I'll be getting through about 4 and a half days without boosters this time, so already one day better than the previous week.

Not sure I'll keep reporting the week-to-week happenings now, until it's time to make the "moving up to D3" decision...that's gonna be more difficult to judge than previous promotions, given that the top-top players are no longer leaving for greener pastures in even higher divisions, and knowing that it takes an immediate top 30 finish in D3 to be better off than in the D2 top 30. I reckon I'll probably need to wait until there are well over 1500 players in D3.

Anyway, back when leagues started half a year ago, my end-game goal was "become a steady top 30 in D2", so I've pretty much achieved that now and anything else in the future will be gravy. 1380 kobans every week is a nice reward for playing league as a player who will always trail the veterans and the whales.

(For koban maximization I should probably aim at swinging between D2 top 4 and D3 demotion in the future, but I don't like to give up the XP gains, not to mention that I'd potentially miss out on contest kobans during the demotion week, so the actual profit potential of that strategy over simply finishing top 30 every week is a bit unclear.)

That season ended in a pretty easy 18th place with only 4 losses (all of them avoidable, i.e. due to stupidity/lack of attention) and one too-tough opponent unbattled. And because the competition at the top looked remarkably soft that week - the top 4 consisted of just two perfect scores and two players with 2 losses each - I started wondering if it might actually be possible to get a top 4 slot on the cheap here in D2. Anyway:

HH-S33-D2.png

Subtract around 40k ego and 2.5k attack for my real stats.

Lots of early finishers there, IIRC everybody besides me in the top 7 was done by Tuesday morning. The most puzzling one was the #7 player who finished on Sunday already for some reason, with no less than 10 losses as his score indicates. The winner was one of two players who rushed at the start - the one who didn't win ultimately decided to tank when he hit ~750 points, and for some reason tanked so hard that he didn't even finish in the top 30...

As for my result, one stupid fluky loss aside (opponent hit his second orgasm one turn earlier unexpectedly by getting extra offense from the judge's position), this was a pretty easy cruise to 3rd place. Big bracket with 108 players, so 19 refill tokens needed - I got 6 of them "for free" in the middle of the week by refilling specifically in order to win a contest (which paid out more than I spent on the partial refill), then did the remaining 13 at the very end. Less than 200 kobans spent to win 4608, not a bad deal I daresay.

Anyway, short of epic-boostering for most of the season I'm not nearly competitive enough for D3 yet, so the plan obviously is to return to D2 and try to get the top 4 again in a week. I'll fight what I can and hopefully the XP hit won't be too bad - the demotion line in D2 was at 536 points, if it's similar in D3 now I'll only lose about 20-25k in XP, or around half a level-up. That would be an okay price to pay across two weeks, considering the ~1700 extra kobans I've won (compared to the alternative of finishing 2x top 30 in D2).

110 players, I'm the second-lowest unsurprisingly.

i'm screwed this current season, decided to go for it in a 110 player D3 league😥

unfortunately i was still under the influence  of mediocre boosters from the previous season and suffered one loss

going by the 2 previous seasons results that will get me a mid 20's placing at the end of the season

which means my Koban prize will be far less than what i spent on combativity refills :(😪

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

I can probably wave goodbye to top 15... I lost a battle. This one I thought I'd always win, but it seems I missed something 😑

Shakes hands. Same. The only thing we can hope for it that 1 loss scores can become enough after more players get added to D3 and the top players spread out more. Meaning mire players make 'mistakes' like we somehow did and pick up a loss or 2. 

Although by a little stroke of luck and literally by a few seconds, my hopes of a little better place in D1 came true, as after falling asleep I awoke three minutes before the league end and was able to spend my last nine tokens, thus reaching 75th place. Seems like that the stroke of luck I had the last week with those two new epic equipments allowed me to compete for the lower ranks of Dicktator I, posed I don't lose free tokens (an event that unluckily has already happened in my new league) and the league turn is not too hard. My demotion prespectives have still not ended, however. The moment I write this I am 17th, with 29/102 opponents fought and only 5/87 battles lost, but I almost ended the "surely" beatable opponents, so I expect a quick fall in rank in the next days.

Finished league: 10th place en D3 (no losses). Nice 2880 Kobans :D

In my opinion going for 5th-15th using natural refill during the week is the best strategy. Except for the first place, (which is a lottery even if you can win all battles), places 2th-4th, who also have to rush in the first day, have a net koban gain inferior to 5th-15th.

All the kobans I gained since leagues started: more than 57000 !!! B| And there are still people saying that Kinkoid only wants our money. This is the best game in terms of free stuff offered to the players.

To be fair, I have not calculated the kobans used to refill in the oversized leagues. It should be around 10000 kobans spent in refills in leagues and that must be subtracted from the previous amount.

• Like 4

My first official week in D2 with no Boosters and no losses and I get 30th place! 😯 I was really just trying to gauge the competition and see how far I'd be able to get without Boosters and I must say, I'm quite satisfied! 😄 I'll just chill here while focusing on upgrading My Harem for the time being.

20190516_110714.jpg.4b6abc8ca1178992b3c21182b7e56799.jpg

• Like 1

On 5/9/2019 at 3:44 PM, _shal_ said:

Anyway, short of epic-boostering for most of the season I'm not nearly competitive enough for D3 yet, so the plan obviously is to return to D2 and try to get the top 4 again in a week. I'll fight what I can and hopefully the XP hit won't be too bad - the demotion line in D2 was at 536 points, if it's similar in D3 now I'll only lose about 20-25k in XP, or around half a level-up. That would be an okay price to pay across two weeks, considering the ~1700 extra kobans I've won (compared to the alternative of finishing 2x top 30 in D2).

110 players, I'm the second-lowest unsurprisingly.

The perfect finish for a 110-player bracket:

HH-S34-D3.png

I'm classifying my promotion experiment as a success - only about 15,000 XP lost compared to staying in D2, less than half a level-up, and I was able to battle on all 5 days that had XP contests available (won all 3 that took place, will probably win the one that's currently going). Minimal booster usage required as well - leftover epics from the previous season during the first day, new epics during the final ~8 hours, and one day with rares. That being said, even with that standard "big" booster setup (epic ginseng, epic chlorella x2, rare cordyceps), there were over 20 people I wouldn't have defeated, so it's clear I'm not nearly ready for D3.

So, back to D2 now; we'll see if I can immediately do the same swing again. Two perfect scores of 936 already in my new bracket (with another player rushing to 900 and then apparently realizing he can't beat one of the successful rushers). Going for a top 4 spot will only make sense if I can grab it for low/no kobans, so the backup plan is 16th place of course. Wouldn't mind either way, really.

105 players, I'm the 11th-lowest level.

• Like 1

There is something that I don't understand... like, at all !

How can some players have the max points (at the moment, there is 103 players in Dicktator I, so if I exclude myself, this make a total of 918 points max) when they are unable to beat you ? Shouldn't they have like (918 - 9) = 909 points at least ?

Don't get me wrong, I did checked the stats carefully, and it's not a matter of "sometime you can still win". If your stats are too low, you just can't win against certain opponent.
I also checked booster, and I myself had booster when it happens. Doesn't make a difference.

So my question is why do they still get max points ?

19 minutes ago, Black Dragon said:

There is something that I don't understand... like, at all !

How can some players have the max points (at the moment, there is 103 players in Dicktator I, so if I exclude myself, this make a total of 918 points max) when they are unable to beat you ? Shouldn't they have like (918 - 9) = 909 points at least ?

Don't get me wrong, I did checked the stats carefully, and it's not a matter of "sometime you can still win". If your stats are too low, you just can't win against certain opponent.
I also checked booster, and I myself had booster when it happens. Doesn't make a difference.

So my question is why do they still get max points ?

because boosters are crazy, people could have switched their equipments/girls befor you checked

The thing is, I had crazy booster before he got max points, and he hadn't (or we don't see when people have booster, I don't know). And I'm pretty sure that me with booster could not lost to him with booster. Still, that's rather weird. This whole "league" thing is weird anyway, because you can win and lose at the same time depending if you're the one initiating the fight or another player D:

Well, I'm quite satisfied with my 4th place in S3, and I'm starting in D1, where I'll probably struggle just to stay there ;)

If I manage to avoid the last places, I plan to stay in D1 a long time, since I don't think I'm ready for D2 in the short term XD

Good luck, people :)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Black Dragon said:

The thing is, I had crazy booster before he got max points, and he hadn't (or we don't see when people have booster, I don't know). And I'm pretty sure that me with booster could not lost to him with booster. Still, that's rather weird. This whole "league" thing is weird anyway, because you can win and lose at the same time depending if you're the one initiating the fight or another player D:

When someone is fighting against you, your stats when defending are not the same as the stats when you are attacking because they do not include the boost you get from the club. Same when you are fighting someone else, they may appear weaker on defense, but are actually boosted to your stats when attacking.
But the boosters do count in both stats i think.

• Like 1

Alright, so if I get it right, it's always easier to attack than to defend. And the only difference is the club (which is not taken in account when you're defending).

Am I right ?

Thanks for the explanation 😃

I still have a hard time to admit my defeat, because even if my opponent's club is maxed, he'd only have a 5% boosts in stats... However I put it in my mind, it doesn't seem to add up correctly. I guess the next time I'll just rush full points instead of stopping in the middle to finish some random works, before realizing that someone woke up in panic and got past me xD

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Black Dragon said:

Alright, so if I get it right, it's always easier to attack than to defend. And the only difference is the club (which is not taken in account when you're defending).

Am I right ?

Thanks for the explanation 😃

I still have a hard time to admit my defeat, because even if my opponent's club is maxed, he'd only have a 5% boosts in stats... However I put it in my mind, it doesn't seem to add up correctly. I guess the next time I'll just rush full points instead of stopping in the middle to finish some random works, before realizing that someone woke up in panic and got past me xD

Yea that's right. I know it's a little weird, I also didn't know about it until recently heh.

My impression of being now able to to compete for the lower ranks of Dicktator I seems confirmed, as I ended 63rd last Thursday. The difficulty level in my new league turn seems stable, as I am 28th while I am writing this, with a decent probability to win some more battles before reachink the "can't win" zone. This situation has also the nice side effect of an increased quantity of experience, bringing me back to the "one level per week" situation that previously I had forcefully abandoned.

• Like 1