How you doing in the "League"

casey

7 hours ago, [CNO] BananaJoy said:

is he really so hard to beat. what kind of boosters he use normally?

Lol, it doesn't matter what boosters he uses. He is 38 levels higher than me. Any boosters will kill me. I did beat him in a short moment he was unboosted. It wasn't easy to catch him. Hence I'm proud to beat him. 😁

11 hours ago, DHarry said:

Here's proof of me missing out cruelly on top 4. But I am proud of my perfect score in a D3 with Fran. 

Next league is tough, but I haven't made any mistakes yet. Max Fart won and he's one of those boosters on permanently, so I'm going to have to check him a lot to see if I can catch him unboosted for a spell. It will keep the race interesting as noone really can really beat him boosted. 

Stay happy, my friend... 5th place is not a bad spot anyways, and with five people with max score that was not a league, that was a war.

• Thanks 1

Regarding my progress, the legendary items drops from the champions, with a small support of my new turn of stat maxing after a wait of 50 levels, gave much more higher result than expected, making me end my previous turn in Dicktator I at 6th place and catapulting me (literally) in my first Dicktator II. Sure as hell, it will be a real struggle with my actual stats: I have finally reached the point where the the absence of 5-stars legendary girls from my specialty is felt heavily. With some epic boosters I had loaded a few hours before the end of the previous league I was able to beat 15 other players, but now I probably have left only 10-12 other beatable players before starting to fall down (I am 14th while writing this). I am prone to think that in the following weeks will start for me the pendulum between Dicktator I and Dicktator II.

Edited by Observer_X

I have just made a perfect score in D3 and won the league. My first league won in D3. 🏆 My mother would be proud of me 😂 (if she ever knew I play this game :P).

It has been strange, only two people rushed the first day and took 1 and 2 losses, there were many people boosted (in a wide variety: defense, attack, ego) so the league was somewhat locked and it was not easy to find a booster combination who assured victory. I couldn't wait more to people to unboost if running for the first place, so I boosted and battled the strongest players, and after assuring no losses, I switched gears from turtle pace to sprint refill for a max score. 😎

image.png.6c1e370c3022c9307d8fea9d7faa65e7.png

Edited by jelom
  • Like 2

Congrats @jelomi know you been trying for a league championship for a long time, (finally broke your cherry:D) enjoy all those  kobans and the ymens aren't bad either

This is coming at the perfect time as the anniversary event is coming

• Like 2

So things took a surprising turn this week and the normally chill and slow D2 suddenly picked up in intensity and became very competitive! 😯 Just about everyone was racing to make the top 15 and 16 - 20th places were hilariously tied for hours on end lol. 😆 No complaints from Me though, at least this made things interesting again. Good job guys! 😋👍

20190718_110659.jpg.c3b212ece2a4cc7698640eda2117664c.jpg

• Like 1

I had 2 losses from carelessness. 😑 Still finished 7th. I remember a time you needed to score perfect and even then could accidentally drop out of the top 15. Now no 15 had like 14 losses. 

Let's see if I get a shot at p4 this week. I really would like a top 4 finish one day. 

20190718_112443.jpg

• Like 2

Nabbed 4th on Monday in D2 so this week I am slumming with the zeros at the bottom of D3. It was a bit tricky to get 4th this time. Even with max orange boost (including buying one) there where 2 players I could have lost to. Once past them I kobaned my way to the 4th perfect score. We ended up with 5 perfect scores. All signs point to a quick return to D2.

Here are the prizes for my first place.

image.png.3301cbf5857423c4380cae89f6e32df8.png

There was only other perfect score, the rest of players took some losses.

this new week first place is taken, so the normal option is going slowly for top 15.

Edited by jelom
  • Like 3

Finished 6th in D3 last season and my run of bad luck has continued in this new season, i'm just not getting my combination of boosters

right............ took a loss so now i'm going for 5th to 15th again...........i got to get my act together i know there are like 10 players that have

better teams than me............but i losing to players that i consider my team to be normally stronger than

With surprise, after struggling the entire week in my first Dicktator II, I ended at 60th place, just inside the above tier of rewards, so I can't deny my satisfaction: considering that I arrived at that point without legendary girls (to not mention without spending a single koban), I rate it as a great job.
In my new league, unluckily, there was a tightening on the difficulty, as up to now I fought around a dozen players, and I almost exhausted the surely-beatable players. Unless quite a number of the other ones I passed have still to came back from their walk in the Land of the Boosters (and decides to not take another one), I will probably end with a quite lower league score next Thursday.

I entered D2 before the time I had originally planned, due to a severe miscalculation on my part; I should have realized that my Epic boosters wouldn't be enough to beat Legendary boosters if only a few players decided to use them (which obviously was the case) 😆 So, after nearly a whole week aiming for 2nd to 4th places, I ended up 8th; not a bad position, but the reward is clearly not the same :P 

I hope I learn from this, and meanwhile, I'll try to adapt to D2. Let's see how it turns out, and good luck, people 😉

Real disciplined group here at the bottom of D3.

Less than 3 days to go and we've got (pts): 13 x 0, 39, 42 (me), 42 (will not demote), ...

Last D3 I managed about about 150 points and still got to demote so 42 hurts. Can't really fault players for doing what I would do.

1 minute ago, MaybeRegret said:

Why? And why you use 3/5 stars of your legendary main girl? 

1) To ensure that other players do not score points on me.

2) Because I do not have as many bucks as required to strengthen it. 2-3 weeks ago, I generally sat still with grey 5 *. For the amount that is needed for its further improvement - I'd rather improve for the time being other non-combat girls who will bring me money.

Also, after getting Narou - she is my second goal (after profitability), where I will invest the bucks. To raise it to 3 * and put the beta.

@MaybeRegret

Although on the first question I answered without thinking. Wrote only the most obvious.

Now, looking carefully at the composition and stats of my current S3 League ... Even with regular orange boosters, I am below the top 20 players in the stats (and guaranteed well below the middle of the list by level). And many of the top20 (by stats) regularly update their boosters (I see this in my victories over those, who are now stronger than me). At the same time I am trying to fight for the 4th place. While unsuccessful. But stably staying in the top10. With a natural transition to D1 and the next week of starvation diets. And without the orange boosters, I just can not beat half of those whom I successfully beat. Accelerate battles for gold - it makes no sense, it is not profitable.
A scheme similar to the one you described, when orange boosters use 1-2 days a week. I used when I was in the S2 League. There it was justified. In S3, without permanent orange boosters, I cannot even get into top30.

@Салерион, maybe you're right, but I think you're doing something wrong. In your place I will focus on maximizing one main girl, and then paying attention to others.

44 minutes ago, Салерион said:

But stably staying in the top10. With a natural transition to D1 and the next week of starvation diets

Are you upgrade from S3 to D1 from 10th place and then going back to S3? It is not profitable.

3 minutes ago, MaybeRegret said:

@Салерион, maybe you're right, but I think you're doing something wrong. In your place I will focus on maximizing one main girl, and then paying attention to others.

Are you upgrade from S3 to D1 from 10th place and then going back to S3? It is not profitable.

1) Yes, I'm doing something wrong. I do not invest real money in the game. Because they are not available.
At the same time comparing my dynamics of progress with their own guilds, who are almost all beggars, like me. I see that I develop much faster than them. In all aspects: in terms of account level, in the number of girls, and in the total level of the Harem, and in profit.
If I fully focus on strengthening one violet 5 * - then I will have to give up all other aspects. Thereby - I will get a very sharp decline in the dynamics of progress in general. And she alone will give me what? The fact that I am on the strength of the combat team will rise sharply by 10-15k strength? It will not change anything to me, in fact.
Those. you offer me a week, or rather even more, to slow down all my progress for the sake of what will bring me almost nothing and what I THEN I can do in two days, when the time comes for this.

2) 5-15 in S3, 90- in D1, repeat. Or 31-45 in S3, repeat.

Yes. The second is probably better. If you count all the nuances. But...
A) I'm trying to fight for 4th place. This is a kind of challenge for me. So far, the record is 5th place. But I will try further.
B) The second is not so much better than the first. In fact. Especially given the fact that the green boosters in the store ended a long time ago. And from the arena, their fall is clearly not enough. And to sit without boosters at all, with empty slots. Honestly - I do not understand this. Also, I do not understand people who enter the game once a day for 15 minutes. Why then play at all? Therefore, I sit with gray-green boosters for the week that I have “unloading” in D1. Clearly tracking, so that my place was exactly 15th bottom. And cuss out that there is an energy of battles that disappears into the empty.

Yes, about the inaccuracies in the expressions - this is to Google with his translator.

Welcome to my every week. 😁

It will be hard. Picked up an early loss that I feel I shouldn't have lost. Dude has only 7k harmony against my 19k. In three fights I literally crit 0 times. He crits every fight, once on his orgasm. Boom I lose by 3k ego. 👎🏻😑

Still have Speedy to go. Hope to catch the dude unboosted for a spell but he seems to be of the determined kind. P5-15 again I'm afraid. 

1 hour ago, DHarry said:

Dude has only 7k harmony against my 19k. In three fights I literally crit 0 times. He crits every fight, once on his orgasm. Boom I lose by 3k ego.

Hmmm. Excuse me ... But what is the relationship between crit and harmony? Harmony is responsible for triggering abilities. And crit comes from the coincidence of poses.

The enemy destroyed you with his crits, and you have all the usual attacks? Well, so "HUGE THANKS" to developers for the ubiquitous use of the curve RNG.

1 hour ago, Салерион said:

Hmmm. Excuse me ... But what is the relationship between crit and harmony? Harmony is responsible for triggering abilities. And crit comes from the coincidence of poses.

The enemy destroyed you with his crits, and you have all the usual attacks? Well, so "HUGE THANKS" to developers for the ubiquitous use of the curve RNG.

Sorry for the confusion, but I have always considered the abilities to be crits based of what it was before, wild burst for anyone. But if you now have the champions and their extra damage from their favorite positions that would be confusing. Abilities it is. 

So, that out of the way, it is really staggering how long you can go on without using an ability once, even with very high harmony. Just now for the 10th time or something, against Visor. I have 40, Any has 10 harmony. She used heal in turn one, I don't use a single ability for 7 fights straight. Added that 3 out of 5 is her favorite position and she keeps critting, after 7 fights I'm dead.

Now one can always hide behind bad luck for a while, but how many times does this need to happen before one can accept it is broken and not working as it should? 

3 minutes ago, DHarry said:

Sorry for the confusion, but I have always considered the abilities to be crits based of what it was before, wild burst for anyone. But if you now have the champions and their extra damage from their favorite positions that would be confusing. Abilities it is. 

Extra damage (crit), from coincidence poses - present in game all time, not after Champs incoming. In PvP this work long time before.

Dark Lord explains about harmony and how it works. And yes, there is the term "crit", which can be misleading. But in fact, "crit" is an additional damage. And about the additional damage from the coincidence of poses tells Bunny in the instructions for the arena, if I'm not mistaken. Unfortunately, the instructions for the arena, I did not find how to re-read.