How you doing in the "League"

casey

7 hours ago, _shal_ said:

I forgot to get back to this:

I've highlighted the reason I called you and your house rules silly. It's not that you're using them (which you're indeed free to do), it's that you just can't help being all holier-than-thou about it. Frankly, I keep wondering why you're even still playing this particular game, given that you seem to be unhappy with basically everything about how it's being operated. Surely there are more fruitful uses for your precious time in your role of Super Ethical Man.

On a sidenote: Repeated illogical whining is also a good way to "lose the respect of fellow players", in case you haven't realized it yet. But I suppose you're convinced only your standards of "deserves respect" matter here, so we're straight back to the previous paragraph.

Banality dressed up as a virtue is not a pretty thing.

Wow............ @Shal i didn't think you were the type of person to tear a strip off another player justified or not...........personally i like whiners, their complaints are entertaining and their

overstated sense of self importance is comical in the belief that other players actually give a F--- and i would know because i consider myself as one of the top ten whiners playing

this game:D

I also think that it is presumptuous on your part to assume he has better uses for his '"precious" time, maybe by playing we can put off other matters sort of a escape to worlds

where we have amazing sexual abilities to enjoy sexual conquests of 2 dimensional cartoon girls who literally throw themselves at us for their and our sexual amusementB|

After posting all this lets push for animated sex scenes :D

• Like 1

11 hours ago, _shal_ said:

I forgot to get back to this:

I've highlighted the reason I called you and your house rules silly. It's not that you're using them (which you're indeed free to do), it's that you just can't help being all holier-than-thou about it. Frankly, I keep wondering why you're even still playing this particular game, given that you seem to be unhappy with basically everything about how it's being operated. Surely there are more fruitful uses for your precious time in your role of Super Ethical Man.

On a sidenote: Repeated illogical whining is also a good way to "lose the respect of fellow players", in case you haven't realized it yet. But I suppose you're convinced only your standards of "deserves respect" matter here, so we're straight back to the previous paragraph.

Banality dressed up as a virtue is not a pretty thing.

I continue to play the game because there are still parts of the game I like, and because I am a person that hates almost over anything else starting one thing and not bringing it to the end. That doesn't mean I feel bound in any way to not criticize the parts of the game I don't like, including players behaviours.

Regarding the rest, there is an old saying by my parts that comes to memory: "There is not worst deaf than the one that won't listen". I think I have repeated ad nauseam "one's account, one's decisions on how to play". I think I've also made clear that if you are trying to convince me that my way of playing the game is wrong because the majority of players behave different, it's you that are wasting your precious time. Moreover, although as a player of this game I feel free to criticize (even in a hard manner, yes) other players behaviours, this doesn't mean I am here with the hope to convince someone: I am well aware that (unless they are asking for advice) other players rarely changes their ways. And maybe my first posts (quite a number of months ago) in this forum may have escaped you, because I stated quite clearly that everything I state (unless I specify an exception) is to be deemed valid only for me. I can have my say of other people behaviours, but the "Super Ethical Man" you mentioned simply does not exist. I feel the right to have my opinion (and state it) as every other player, and the fact that mine is different than yours does not mean that either one, although unshareable, doesn't deserve common respect. Although I made clear I don't like your way of playing the game, I never insulted it and I will certainly not stand as a paladin against infidels.

Before the end, I would like to point out that I've been playing this game for two years, and apart this digression, no one has tagged me with something similar to your "repeated illogical whining", so up to now I don't feel any risk to lose other players respect. If you're annoyed by all this, obviously you're absolutely free to put me in your "ignore this player posts" list.

I would like to end this by giving my excuses to all fellow players for the long off-topic: it is my will (and I hope I am able to mantain it) this post is my last reply on this matter.

Back to the main topic, the champions's legendary equipments did wonders last week, making me end at 27th place, into the first "non promotion" section of rewards, and that got me very satisfied. Unluckily, in an opposite manner respect to last week, my new Dicktator I league players seems to not have forgot his walk into the Land of Boosters: indeed, they seem to have done a whole cruise. Although I am 3rd the moment I write this, after beating 12 opponents I have almost exhausted the surely beatable opponents, and I fear a long fall awaits me. Quite obviously, many players have benefited from the Champion's legendary equipments, as the average EGO seems to have suddenly raised by 10-15k, if not more.

On 6/27/2019 at 11:33 PM, jelom said:

For the current league first place is still open, but rushing is somewhat blocked by stronger boosted hardcore players. I "should" win if boosted but if they trigger wild burst with an orgasm and I don't get a reassurance I will take a loss, so another week at a slow pace trying to get in top 15 (and if lucky in top 4).

In the end I took a single loss (boosted hardcore orgasm + wild burst = sure loss) but managed to get the third place (it is becoming a habit in the last weeks), so welcome to the 5770 kobans. 🤑

This week I started a bit late (I think I am starting to be influenced by @Chthugha constant advice about not losing sleep hours, specially if I am not going to rush). First two places are yet taken, so another placid week aiming for 15th  ... unless the rest of players leave any place open in top 4 in the last days 😈

• Like 4

6 hours ago, jelom said:

In the end I took a single loss (boosted hardcore orgasm + wild burst = sure loss) but managed to get the third place (it is becoming a habit in the last weeks), so welcome to the 5770 kobans. 🤑

This week I started a bit late (I think I am starting to be influenced by @Chthugha constant advice about not losing sleep hours, specially if I am not going to rush). First two places are yet taken, so another placid week aiming for 15th  ... unless the rest of players leave any place open in top 4 in the last days 😈

3rd place isnt so bad. its still a free pachinko girl :D. congratz

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Fairly free as you're probably forced to spend some kobans on refills and definitely some on boosters to get the reward for 3rd. Leaving you with less net than 5400 for a free girl, but I would take it any day. 🤣

Just nitpicking there on my part. I am aiming for another top 15 finish, higher even if things stay the way they are. All rushers aside from Fran picked up losses. 4 or more. If I can get lucky and Fran drops his boosters by accident... 🙏🏻

Still, I am just aiming to beat my previous best position. “Mr. Super Ethical Man“ will be proud. 😬😋

• Haha 2

I'm still calmly sitting at D1, and plan on staying there for some time yet, as I stated weeks before. What surprised me is how hard it was for me to finish last season before the 31st place (without boosters or refills ;) ), since the season before I had to be careful not to finish 15th or higher... I guess this is like the sea tides, kinda 😆

Anyway, I'm still far from getting a "free girl" every week (not even every month, actually XD ), but I hope to arrive at D3 by the end of the year. If I don't, well, while this game is still around, I'll get the chance sooner or later, right? ;)

As I like to say, have fun, people. Seeya :)

I was doing great, actually had a shot at top 4. But minutes before my old boosters ran out so I could equip the best ones to finish the perfect score more securely, @GeorgeMTO nicked the last spot with the 4th perfect score. 😥

I don't think I'll get this close again, I guess I shouldn't have been so careful with only one spot, but if I had lost one it would not have mattered anyway. So, fair play, grats George on P4. I did manage a perfect score and P5, which is a personal best, so I guess I'm happy. Ish. 😋

• Like 1

Well for 2 seasons in a row, I've screwed up and didn't use my most effective boosters and suffered 2 losses

no top 4 finish this season for yours truly.............finally lesson learned, if your going to use boosters use your best ones

You would think that something like that would be pretty easy to figure out but not for this player:(

• Like 1

1 hour ago, casey said:

Well for 2 seasons in a row, I've screwed up and didn't use my most effective boosters and suffered 2 losses

no top 4 finish this season for yours truly.............finally lesson learned, if your going to use boosters use your best ones

You would think that something like that would be pretty easy to figure out but not for this player:(

everybody has his strengths and weaknesses, at least this player got it now, dont be so harsh to this player. 😃

Dammit, I'm heading back into D3 next week. The time before the site responded to me was too long and it looks like I'm taking 2nd place in D2 this week. Looks like I'm going to need to drop to an even lower rank later and just try to run through them. Pretty terrible results for me this week.

*sigh*

I in the S3 all week confidently kept on 2nd place. Last night I went to bed 2nd. I woke up a couple of hours before the end of the season - 6th. What a very good result, given the fact that I am about 20th according to the stats, and the level is generally in the middle of the list. I looked at the D1 line-up, voiced everything I think about this, on the great and mighty Russian-obscene. Now sit hungry all week.

Ended up 8th last season in D3 .............this season is over for me already, when i go for it, i fight the strongest opponents

immediately that way if i suffer a loss i won't waste Kobans buying refills............. well i fought the strongest player in my current

league and had one defeat, :( so the best i can do is 5th through 15th at least i will save on Koban expenditures and strong boosters9_9

• Like 2

Here's proof of me missing out cruelly on top 4. But I am proud of my perfect score in a D3 with Fran. 

Next league is tough, but I haven't made any mistakes yet. Max Fart won and he's one of those boosters on permanently, so I'm going to have to check him a lot to see if I can catch him unboosted for a spell. It will keep the race interesting as noone really can really beat him boosted. 

Screenshot_20190711-092722_Samsung Internet.jpg

2 hours ago, DHarry said:

Here's proof of me missing out cruelly on top 4. But I am proud of my perfect score in a D3 with Fran. 

Next league is tough, but I haven't made any mistakes yet. Max Fart won and he's one of those boosters on permanently, so I'm going to have to check him a lot to see if I can catch him unboosted for a spell. It will keep the race interesting as noone really can really beat him boosted. 

Screenshot_20190711-092722_Samsung Internet.jpg

is he really so hard to beat. what kind of boosters he use normally?

Finished 16th in D3 last season.  Was really hoping to hang on to a top 15 finish, as I was top 10 most of the season, but it just wasn't meant to be.  Looks like I'll be heading down to D2, possibly even D1, depending on how it looks in D2.  It was fun swimming with the big fishes for a few seasons, but way to expensive to remain.  Just have to wait and see how it goes.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DHarry said:

Tough beat especially when GerogeMTO. beats you out for 4th.............just remember snooze you lose for what it's worth, i was in against Max Fart last season and                                          he was booster less for the last 5-6 hours of the season

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, casey said:

Tough beat especially when GerogeMTO. beats you out for 4th.............just remember snooze you lose for what it's worth, i was in against Max Fart last season and                                          he was booster less for the last 5-6 hours of the season

george not realy strong, if u wanna have save place put a more defensive setup. like 2-3 multistats and some ego boosters, which u mostly dont needs anyways. 

3 minutes ago, [CNO] BananaJoy said:

george not realy strong, if u wanna have save place put a more defensive setup. like 2-3 multistats and some ego boosters, which u mostly dont needs anyways. 

thanks for the tip, i just like taking a occasional shot at @GeorgeMTO i don't keep equipment that i don't use so i have limited options when it comes to my battle team set-up

BTW  i beat Max Fart when he was boosted last season 

• Like 1