How you doing in the "League"

casey

Alot better than last week and once again, no losses with a score of 906 points and finishing in a perfect 16th place. 😄 This bracket was unusually tougher too, so much so to the point where the remaining players ALL boostered up on the last day. 😯 I decided to increase My chances of surivival by throwing on 4 Rare boosters Myself, giving Me the slight edge I needed to defeat the rest. 😁👍

20190523_110514.jpg.36a841f749087f58cd8e9d0a32fb1940.jpg

• Like 2

I was tripped up by a slow response by my isp provider last season and finished 4th in D3:D

This season i haven' t any excuses just that i was beaten to the punch and will finish 5th in D3:|

Which means i have spent more Kobans than what i will win:(

9 hours ago, jelom said:

End of the easy wins. With the club boost in defence i cannot be sure of which position can I achieve, but as always I will aim for 15th.

I hope your right strong defense wins championships9_9

• Thanks 1

Well, my goals are a bit more modest: I finished 60th in my first season in D1, and as always, I'll take my time to move on to the next level (it might happen at some point during summertime... I guess XD). But hey, good luck to you all, regardless of your league 😉

Edited by Andy86
  • Like 1

Quite comic my league start: I was there a few minutes before the end to play my last points, and was able to end 73rd. After i started to scroll the new list of players to find the beatable ones... and before being able to find one I fell asleep for two hours :S. As I said, the leagues are starting to get their toll on me. Moreover, after some more sleep I was able to find out that the new league got harder, probably due to the new club bonuses. Being not in a club is starting to take its toll as well. I am still not sure, but I am starting to think that in the next weeks I will see Sexpert III again (counting also that a few hours ago, taken away by personal engagements, i lost more free tokens). I am 68th over 102 while writing this, and struggling...

4 hours ago, casey said:

I hope your right strong defense wins championships9_9

I was referring to my foes defense being a difficult obstacle for me. By the way someone told me that the new bonus defense was also bugged, now in excess. I am not boosted now. Are you seeing me exceptionally strong?

Changing topic, I was sad to see you place 5th, it is the worst place indeed.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, jelom said:

I was referring to my foes defense being a difficult obstacle for me. By the way someone told me that the new bonus defense was also bugged, now in excess. I am not boosted now. Are you seeing me exceptionally strong?

maybe smell-wise, just kidding:D currently i read you as hardcore defense 11.1K charm defense 11.2K and know-how defense 11.1K attack power 50K

harmony 16.1K hardcore 16.0K charm 16.7K know-how 35.2K endurance 233.0K and excitement 287K

I think with those stat numbers your looking at a 29th place finish:D9_9

• Like 2

Apparently, the club bonuses destroy any balance in the league. Members of strong clubs will earn many kobans in the leagues (and also more money) and can invest them to become again stronger. They will reach higher levels faster and faster compared to other players.

Nice for those players, who found a good club quickley. However, destroys the game for many other players.

Thanks Casey, the stats are the same I am seeing as attacker, so it seems defense is not overcompensated with the new patch.

Your forecast for me is a bit harsh, but I recognize this league will be tough. Boosters, I need boosters ... 💊 🚀

image.png.5ba0115540db9f4a167ac015951b5678.png

• Like 2

11 hours ago, KennyHorny said:

Apparently, the club bonuses destroy any balance in the league. Members of strong clubs will earn many kobans in the leagues (and also more money) and can invest them to become again stronger. They will reach higher levels faster and faster compared to other players.

Nice for those players, who found a good club quickley. However, destroys the game for many other players.

i think "destroy" might be a bit over the top, also if you play long enough everyone will be at the same level 400 so all teams will be equal9_9

As a long time player who has spent many hours building my team to be competitive it bothers me greatly that teams that i'm stronger than

will eventually be as strong as me and there isn't anything i can do about it

But i do agree with you that the club bonuses are a bad idea 

• Like 1

A bit late in posting...

On 5/16/2019 at 8:44 AM, _shal_ said:

So, back to D2 now; we'll see if I can immediately do the same swing again. Two perfect scores of 936 already in my new bracket (with another player rushing to 900 and then apparently realizing he can't beat one of the successful rushers). Going for a top 4 spot will only make sense if I can grab it for low/no kobans, so the backup plan is 16th place of course. Wouldn't mind either way, really.

105 players, I'm the 11th-lowest level.

Success again:

HH-S35-D2.png

(Those stats are unboosted.)

A pretty slow-going week after all, after the initial two perfect scores mentioned in the quoted post. The players who ended up in 6th and 7th place used a bunch of refills early and looked like they were threatening to finish with perfect scores but both turned out to have 3 losses instead. The 3rd place finisher decided to rush shortly before the patch took effect on Wednesday, I waited until about 5 hours before the end of the season since I'd already defeated all tricky opponents and only had tomato cans left. Probably could have even left it until the finish line and saved ~110 kobans by refilling less, but I got too worried about somebody else coming with a surprise perfect score out of nowhere. (There were still a handful of potential candidates lurking in the 16-30th place area who could have had the same plan I did, i.e. top 4 or tank.).

Anyway, 258 kobans spent to win 4608. Better rewards than trying to rush 1st place in D1. ;)

So, back to D3 again, and gonna tank for a good spot in the bottom 15 once more. I suspect the XP loss will be greater than it was two weeks ago, since lower-caliber players are unlikely to win as much now with the opponent stats finally fixed. We'll see. Haven't done any battles at all yet, since I only got through ~5 days worth of wins last time and there is no XP contest going right now. I'll start around tomorrow morning when the first two league days have passed.

Up in D3 I'm by far the lowest-levelled player this time at level 312, the next players are at 319.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 2

I got 17th place this week and I even had to cut back and sit with full combativity for a while to avoid placing in the top 15 since the difficulty of the League slowed alot of players down. 😯 When I first joined D2 a couple weeks back, things were quite calm and peaceful. Now everyone's powered up like hell and it's rocked the Leagues in a very unpleasant manner. 😕

20190530_110709.jpg.8cb88eab2654ced47670e018bb440951.jpg

• Like 1

Had a great league week in S3, to finish 4th and move up to Dicktator 1, without using any refills.

As I am not in a club, it has been slow progression up, and I expect to hit my ceiling either here or possibly in D2. Hoping to be able to stick this week, but if I don't I will get back at some point.

• Like 1

Top 15 for the first time in a while, because lately I always seem to lose once. This time I did again, but with th defensive club boosts on, only 6 players managed a perfect score. So that one silly loss wasn't biting me this time. (And I also was the first to that score this time.)

Incredible!!!  Today my league has been without a perfect score for 8 hours ... in D3 !!! :o (Finally MasterHorndog woke up and did it). I was almost tempted to try, but it was too risky with many people maxboosted, so finally I will stick to my routine of the last weeks and try for a place in the top 15 with only the necessary refills to battle everyone. With some of the top players with some losses now, there won't be many perfect scores at the end.

• Like 1

I thought I was going to struggle in D1, but after my 60th place in the first season, I had a 33rd place in this second season. I know getting rainbow legendary items in the event Pachinko (if I don't get a girl, at least I get something good 😆 ) sure helped, but I didn't expect to perform that good so soon :) 

Anyway, as usual, I'll remain here for a while, until I think I'm strong enough for D2. Seeya! ;)

I got 20th in my D2, no refills, 2 days of green boost, had to waste 15 tokens to stay out of 1-15. There was 2 points between my 20th and 15th.

I thought about tanking and trying for 1-4 in D1 but the tank is just so boring. First you have a week of occasional, easy fights while you tank, then an hour of rush-panic, then a week of nothing.

I wish they could re-arrange things so every win was worth something. Right now, for me, any wins beyond what I took are negative.

I have just asssured third place in my D3 league. 😎 Nice kobansicon-koban-small.png.33308acc75d55df1d42cb5cae04a4007.png
A very strange league indeed. used to the first minute rush, this time the first place were not secured for hours, and second place until yesterday. It seemed that a lot of casualties were in the road to the top, with almost all strong players having some losses. Incidentally the hardest opponents have been my club fellows. I could only won MasterHorndog boosting and carefully changing my gear, and even so I was a bit dependent on luck.  🎲
If he would had got a simultaneous orgasm with a wild burst I would probably have lost.

Edit: I know I had break my usual rule of no unnecessary refills, but one has to be flexible and play taking the oportunities.

Edited by jelom
  • Like 1

As I expected, I ended 77th in my last league, so I am back in the zone with only minimal rewards and no demotion. The new league look more or less the same as the previous one, although i lost less free tokens up to now, so while writing this I am at 59th place. Unluckily the 18 people I have still to fight are not beatable with my stats, even using boosters. I can only hope that the 51 points (I can fight only 17 of those 18 people) that I have left to gain are enough to let me stay above the 75th place.

• Like 1

used the wrong boosters at the beginning of the season and suffered an unexpected loss

so with about 5 hours left in this season i will try for a top 15 finish but i will need to buy some refills as there are 110 players in my league

Had to cut back a bit and thanks to the onslaught of buffed up players, I decided to booster up as I did the past 2 weeks or so. Managed to secure 16th place by just a point below 15th. Best to chill in D2, especially with like nearly 50% of My gear being outdated lol. 😅 

20190606_110854.jpg.c7f0d95f766e89f83475adc726eac3cc.jpg

• Like 1