How you doing in the "League"

casey

I was a little surprised after my end at 25th place in my last league. Taking into account my actual league rank (23rd while writing this), the feeling is that starting from last week, Dicktator II became quite harder (as in the previous two weeks I had to purposedly get low points in some anyway-losing battles to avoid promotion). If my feeling is right, it is probable that my supposed "gained tranquility" in the 16-30 reward tier will soon come to an end.

won my d1 league with 14 points ahead (6950 vs 6934), havent understand why the 40 lvl ahead player seldomly boosted, but thanks for the income

we also had a rusher, he finished 5th with 6772 points

my d2 league looks not really promising, so I will demote once again

• Like 2

thanks, casey, I did it and finished 1st with 6754 points. It is a big expenditure in boosters,but with a big reward.

BTW, there is a lv 383 player with 434k ego, 56k atk and 20k defense. How could he get that high ego?  Did kinkoid fixed legendary chlorella or is it a bug?

Edited by jelom
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, jelom said:

thanks, casey, I did it and finished 1st with 6754 points. It is a big expenditure in boosters,but with a big reward.

BTW, there is a lv 383 player with 434k ego, 56k atk and 20k defense. How could he get that high ego?  Did kinkoid fixed legendary chlorella or is it a bug?

Some players seem to have bugged ego. My first thought was that they did something to do legendary boosters.

• Like 2

As expected, I ended up in the same range as last week in my second S2 league (slightly better rank, #51 instead of #57) and it was easier to maintain this time. So it seems that it will be my comfort zone for another week or two, at least. I'm okay with that. :)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Some players seem to have bugged ego. My first thought was that they did something to do legendary boosters.

Make that 500k w/ weak rainbows @ 384lv

Couldn't really be boosters, as even 40% increase from 300-ish thousands will not get you that high.

I _think_ I saw some phantom bug once, when, with no clear cause, switching a piece of gear would add stats without deducting those from the old piece. But it went away before I even managed to write a report. Perhaps it is back, new and improved.

• Like 2

Ended at 17th place in my last Dicktator II, so apparently my "subscription" to the 16-30 reward tier of Dicktator II has not yet expired. I had even to "hold the brake" in my last two tokens, to avoid gaining too muck league points and avoid promotion: a luck that I noted the scores this time, or I would probably have ended 14th. As a few weeks ago, in the 15th - 20th place range, people scores had a difference of 1 - 2 points at maximum, so with 5 tokens left i found myself jumping from 22th to 17th place. Spent the last tokens just a few minutes before league end.

I can't be sure if my "subscription" will end this week: for sure, it looks quite harder than the last, as it seems that even the stones this week have remembered their walk in the Land of the Boosters. We will see next week.

1 hour ago, Observer_X said:

Ended at 17th place in my last Dicktator II, so apparently my "subscription" to the 16-30 reward tier of Dicktator II has not yet expired. I had even to "hold the brake" in my last two tokens, to avoid gaining too muck league points and avoid promotion: a luck that I noted the scores this time, or I would probably have ended 14th. As a few weeks ago, in the 15th - 20th place range, people scores had a difference of 1 - 2 points at maximum, so with 5 tokens left i found myself jumping from 22th to 17th place. Spent the last tokens just a few minutes before league end.

I can't be sure if my "subscription" will end this week: for sure, it looks quite harder than the last, as it seems that even the stones this week have remembered their walk in the Land of the Boosters. We will see next week.

I had that same problem last week. At one point I jumped from #42 to 16 in only two battles.

image.thumb.png.b5d42bd0f95ad1723ff62b65ae8c0eef.png

• Like 1

my minor league team in D2 finished 18th (which was exactly where i wanted to finish) but it was a nail biter........i needed

to monitor the standings right until the cut off time ........the spread in points between 16th and 30th places was about 35 points

a few late fights just before the dead line could of changed the standings dramatically ...............as an example earlier during the

last day of the season i left the standing page in 16th place and when i checked back about 1.5 hours later i was in 26th

• Like 2

For the first time in several weeks (first time since I'm in D2, actually XD) I had to slow down a bit, if only for a few hours, to avoid getting promoted to D3 too early. And that's without using boosters for the last 2 days (and rare boosters at best during the first days). Either my stats are getting better fast, or this was a particularly "soft" season. Anyway, the reward at 22nd place was good enough for me. At this rate, I might consider trying to go for D3 before the end of the year :)

See you people. Good luck and have fun! ;)

• Like 1

I am finding this weeks D3 more difficult than last weeks.

I am averaging about 5 places lower and as of early Sunday I am reduced to taking definite wins against players my level or less. Last week this did not happen until late Monday.

The "never gonna beat em" group is no larger, the difference seems to be that the players about 20 levels higher than me are being much more careful to stay boosted.

On 9/29/2019 at 11:49 AM, snowman22 said:

I am finding this weeks D3 more difficult than last weeks.

I am averaging about 5 places lower and as of early Sunday I am reduced to taking definite wins against players my level or less. Last week this did not happen until late Monday.

The "never gonna beat em" group is no larger, the difference seems to be that the players about 20 levels higher than me are being much more careful to stay boosted.

i'm finding the distribution of the strongest players is not consistent and depending on luck you can be in a very easy D3 league or conversely a very strong one

I'm lucky this season as i'm tied for 3rd strongest team in my league using level as the criteria and consider my league easy ..............but i still won't finish in the top 4 (god-damn kh players)

For second time in a row I finished 1st in D3 league :D.

image.png.3de238446f4c9a048c3204cb34b87fe7.png

I made 6962 points (104 players), Slynia was second with 6921. I was not sure to win until the last hours, because initially I was not very sure of the most useful booster setup with the recent changes in legendary boosters, and there were some players constantly boosted, one even rushed in the second day.

I have had a steady progression since the implementation of the new league point system. First weeks I used only a minimum of good boosters getting places in the 5-8th range. Then I started to use more boosters and was rewarded with a 2nd and 3rd positions, and the last two weeks I was the high leveled player in my brackets so I could reach two first places B|.

This week I will try again to be the best in my league bracket, but it will a hard task for sure.

• Like 3

First week as KH.

image.png.e2f2244585639e90830450496b977317.png

My first victory at any league level, and it only took slightly over a year...

Heavily aided by a league bracket that didn't have any other major pushes for first place: The guy who ended up second was a HC player who rushed during the first few hours last Thursday (and did so with a not so great selection of boosters), while 3rd place finisher Arvelak was by far the highest-level player (>10 levels ahead of everybody else) and KH to boot, so he could have crushed this league, but he didn't bother to boost at all for the first 4.5 days. I was pretty much the only KH player to go all in on boosting, all other permaboosters were HC and Charm players and only mid- and low-strength ones to begin with. Consequently Arvelak and I were the only KH players to even finish in the top 10. xD

Over on Discord I said at the league start that I would need to resist the urge to try for 1st place in my very first KH season, seeing as I had only wild guesstimates about the results I could expect to see, but the lack of serious contenders was apparent even during the first day already, so...

I suppose 6900+ points against 100 opponents is a performance level that should play well in the future, too, so I'm hoping to duplicate this result when I'm back to D2 in a week, but obviously I'll need to get lucky again and avoid running into other KH players who also play smartly and have higher levels / greater base strength. I'm not sure yet what to do if it looks like I can't win - take top 4 on the cheap, or tank for 16th place and hope to see a better bracket the week after. I suppose tanking is the superior strategy if I can win at least once per three seasons... We'll see.

• Like 2

On 9/26/2019 at 12:00 PM, jelom said:

I was wondering the same thing. His stats were insane. Glad you beat him anyway. I stayed at the bottom as I wasn't sure how my internet was going to be during China's 70th birthday. Decided not to risk finishing 67th or so because I can't get online anymore after a day and just went for the demotion. I managed to get on two times though and saw this guy. 

I'm the highest lvl player this week due to that though (by 5 lvls), and hopefully I can convert that into a 1st place. D2 stil has a very nice reward for p1. Fingers crossed. Someone rushed and has 6839 points. I think I can beat that, but I'm sure more players will. Fingers crossed. 

• Like 2

I was correct in my earlier assessment that i was in a weak D3 league last season ......... the final results  corroborated this view as i ended up finishing 3rd :D

Now i know how charm players feel ...........when i conduct a preliminary assessment of the competition at the start of a new season ..............if i 

spot a strong kh player, i resign myself to fighting for a top 4 finish................this season i know i don't have any chance as there is a level 412 kh player:( in my league

• Like 3

Ended 17th in my last league, so my reward tier subscription still hasn't expired. I even lost my last token due to falling asleep and had to push the brake in my last "anyway losing" battles. Definitely I had overestimated my last league difficulty, so I hope to not underestimate the current one, that seems to be quite easier than the last: I am 5th while writing this, so if this trend continues, definitely I will have to go heavier on the brake this week to avoid promotion.

• Like 1