casey

15 hours ago, Horsting said:
  1. will be jeandelalune
  2. Snorkk
  3. Squirt42
  4. nicolas
  5. me (sadly)
  6. Patte

I was too late to make a screenshot, didn't expect the page to reload automatically, but, luckily Squirt42 did much less points than expected in the end (about 7177 or so), so he became 6th, hence nicolas became 3rd, me 4th 😍 and Patte 5th.

image.png.b29d2a09812d3efb76b0f1e45e766ca0.png

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1
  • GG 3

image.thumb.png.8ab4b0f93364b11cd38d3dc203551fe3.png

My 15th 1st! At the start of the league I thought that Asta (19x 1st) and Lolliz (22x 1st) would be my main opponents. Goten and Reixer were possible participants for top4, but I don't expect that they would be compete for top1. While the week punj, rev and rpb6969 appeared as possible participants for top4. The League ended more explicit than I expected: I could limit my losses to only 47 points while the others lost much more.

I used mostly 1 Ginseng, 1 Chlorella, 2 Cordyceps and LME, but some secure 25 point fights were done without LME or without booster at all. Sadly this morning I misclicked so I have to start in the next League with 1 Ginseng, 2 Chlorella and 1 Cordycep.

image.png.adeaaf18fb0c9ff9068963016b6c9fbc.png image.png.c7f7aa4fce5bfb8a8f09f3ded57b0b8b.png

My new League starts with a horrific scene:

image.thumb.png.c6f5fb09bf652baa14592d4e771fc56a.png

I thouht Halloween was some days ago...

Edited by bolitho76
  • GG 6

------------------
D3 run #169  2023/10/26-11/02 (Kichi Week 12!?; no LG available for me)

Another top 4 (I couldn't take a screenshot before reset, but I did play all my fights):

image.png

image.png

More or less what I expected. I was unable to check the final rankings, but I expect Limule (aka @E. N. D. ?) took the win, followed by Gogeta (or the other way around), and most likely @bohammettuz passed me over to reach #3. Thankfully, no one else did and I secured the semi-chill top 4 I was aiming for.

Good luck have fun this week, folks. Stay safe!

• GG 6

Missed last minute screenshot - but if even something changed significantly in places distribution it doesnt disturbed me at all - finished 1st in "NPC-league" with score that can be concidered low even for top-4 novadays. 

image.jpeg.6cb6ba978466123ad1cd053c0b9e935d.jpeg

Anyway - 7th win in 60 D3 matches since i started statistic - 7(1)-21(4)-32(15) - 3 wins in a last 4 weeks - so i can say i got used with current PVP changes :D

Feel myself exhausted tbh with all that comparsions, percents, simulations... 

• uwu 1
  • GG 3

23 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

More or less what I expected. I was unable to check the final rankings, but I expect Limule (aka @E. N. D. ?) took the win, followed by Gogeta (or the other way around), and most likely @bohammettuz passed me over to reach #3. Thankfully, no one else did and I secured the semi-chill top 4 I was aiming for.

Good luck have fun this week, folks. Stay safe!

Indeed, mostly as you say. Gogeta remained on top and I managed to just pass you for 3rd by a few points. ( @E. N. D.  already posted the final scores).

I tried using 4 chlorella on tuesday to deal with most of the strong players that had a reflect skill equipped on their teams. While it's still painful how many points you lose on that, it did seem to help overall.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, E. N. D. said:

hello , this is the final result of our league ( @DvDivXXX)

Thank you! Damn, Gogeta beat you by 5 points... I wish it had been the other way around, but it was super close either way. GGwp.

Other than that it seems our group indeed had the four of us way ahead of the pack and we were always going to make up the top 4, given the gap of 500+ points between us and #5. So it was a good week to chill and try out a few different things without taking too much risk, in my case.

Congrats to Boham too!

9 minutes ago, HentaiGuru said:

3 wins in a last 4 weeks - so i can say i got used with current PVP changes :D

To be fair, at least for your most recent win it seems you were basically on your own in a group of NPCs, given the results. Not that it takes away anything from your performances in general, you've won plenty of tough duels and brawls too (including one in particular that I remember all too well ^^).

I just wish RNGesus would give me a group like the one on your table every now and then too. :$

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Other than that it seems our group indeed had the four of us way ahead of the pack and we were always going to make up the top 4, given the gap of 500+ points between us and #5. So it was a good week to chill and try out a few different things without taking too much risk, in my case.

Congrats to Boham too!

Thanks.

Now that the game just came back from me, I had a chance to look at my new league. I see Sovereign in there with 111 D3 wins under his belt. Given that, I'll work for a top 4 again this week.

• Like 2

I missed a lot of fights this week, so I had to spend money on making up for fights for kobans. But still entered the top 4 in HH

1.thumb.jpg.cf5eab73ac5322afbd6a04b79d697c6b.jpg
In CxH - in the top 15 of the D2 league (the top one now, since the D3 league is not yet recruited)

2.thumb.jpg.d0df4ebe453d3e5d7ddecc62e75b599a.jpg
In PsH - in the top 3 of the C3 league

3.thumb.jpg.013feca8084be62ad80aa17c1726d864.jpg

I'll try using the AM booster next week in HH. Maybe this will help me come out on top 😎

• GG 5

image.thumb.png.0c33576c3b89f0e4ea60195b2d67d695.png

Finally another win. I started this week with the ambition to win it, so I spend AME and a few 4x cordy days. Therefore I consider this an expansive week, at least compared to my usual investment. Very nice that it worked out and I have a great profit koban-wise, but I was not confident during the week. Oli2 was a strong opponent and he did a lot of fights earlier with good results. I used the new "points lost estimation"-feature to keep track of our progress and we were close over the week, but he did a lot of fights with refills, so was already ahead of me. I know that this estimation is not precise but I had not enough time to analyse it on my own. My plan was then to still do my best and hope for a wrong estimation. Either this was the case or he missed some fights at the end, which is possible because of the update Kinkoid scheduled near reset time.

I didn't pay enough attention in the final days so I was always equipped with full cordys when there was a chance to fight the top 2 opponents. Because of that I had to accept some point losses here. They used a defense team (reflect) and attacking them with full damage bonus is really not great, you can see it in the results against them.

• GG 5

What? Another win just two weeks after the last? I must be depleting my luck for a long time, because I landed in a rather weak group, where I could win with my usual strategy (boosted with 2 cords, 2 gins but no Mythic booster, and no skilled team apart from the main girl, I should work on that).

image.png.3a23b8937bb82aef52affc6945d8154b.png

The league screenshot is 7 hours before end so I dont know how close the other players were to me.

image.png.b8b222d58348e15589097295a6b18b92.png

• GG 5

Finished 3rd (3rd top 4 in a row) and I'm starting to really like Finalmecia and her shield :).

image.png.d795b81b7a9ebea789efe9ebc65c73e2.png
image.thumb.png.19b6a5656f2084c5895f1d4ad2225fe4.png

I don't know if XXDongXX had a fight left or not at the time of the screenshot but I suppose Phoenix won.
No A/LME consumed, 5 or 6 bought fights to target some players and I lost less matches than last week.

Also noticed that Phoenix refreshes a booster each 6h so you can never catch him totally unboosted.

Edited by mdnoria
  • GG 3

7 hours ago, OmerB said:

Dicktator III is operating for few months on CxH.

Maybe on .com, but on Nutaku 2 weeks ago there was no D3. And, I beg your pardon, it’s not there even now, otherwise, as someone in the top 15 of the D2 league, I would have been transferred to the next one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Miccia said:

To be precise, the final result was:

Sovereign 1st 7,645
Darkyz 2nd 7,643
Miccia 3rd 7,602
430i 4o 7,541

I must say that for me it was a relaxing week because given the contenders I already knew that there was little to do :)

To be very precise, the final result was:

date player_id player_name player_rank player_points
9579 2023-11-02 11:59:20+00:00 624235 Sovereign 1 7645
9580 2023-11-02 11:59:20+00:00 124704 Darkyz 2 7643
9581 2023-11-02 11:59:20+00:00 3545008 Miccia 3 7602
9582 2023-11-02 11:59:20+00:00 3627595 430i 4 7566

There was little drama for the top4, although I was extremely surprised by the playstyle of some of the contenders. But the fight for first was nail biting - Darkyz fumbled the bag by losing 3 points in his last 3 fights and thus also the first place

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Seems like your group was kind of similar in distribution to the one I was in, with two monsters fighting for #1 (but both basically guaranteed to take the first two spots) and two strong contenders fighting for the remaining two spots in top 4.

I wonder how my boy Ari @Moonlynx did in this mix? From Sovereign's screenshot he's the only other potential contender for top 4 that I see, and Miccia and 430i only mentioned the final scores of the top 4. Did he contest for top 4 too and end up somewhat close behind 430i? Or did he see the 4 of you and decided to go for a top 15 and chill week?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I wonder how my boy Ari @Moonlynx did in this mix?

Finished 7th with 7314 points. He was gifting everyone 25 points, as he had a 20k team (not a typo) and only switched to his 200k team to do his fights. Oh and he was running 4 cordy all weeks. Maybe he was trying to fly under the radar? I dont know, all in a all a very weird playstyle.

• Thanks 1
  • Thinking 2

On 11/4/2023 at 4:33 PM, 430i said:

He was gifting everyone 25 points

Thanks for the info, man.

Yeah, he had been doing that consistently for at least months if not more in the previous meta, and I even cited him back then as a prime example of how little defense teams mattered (since it didn't keep him from winning D3s or grabbing top 4s).

I haven't crossed paths with him in league since the radical meta change we had due to the introduction of GS5. I guess he unfortunately didn't get the memo that defense teams are actually a thing now, as most top 4 contenders would score perfect 25 points nearly every fight (without needing 4 cordys) if it weren't for those pesky Reflect teams punishing you for hitting hard.

Not too surprising as the more casual a player is the longer it will take them to adapt to a new meta game, and @Moonlynx had been playing a bit on and off again in auto-pilot mode for awhile before the change. Dude, if you're reading this, I hope you'll adjust your league habits to the new meta.

3 hours ago, OmerB said:

Edition: looking at 430i score from last week, I'm guessing that I will lose on this one (trying to catch my 3rd D3 title).

Yeah, sorry to disappoint. My final score should be 7625, which if I am not mistaken cant be beaten this week.

• Like 1
  • GG 3

image.thumb.png.1b790a848aaa2e111638b52d1dd45150.png

A nice top4. At the start of the League I was sure that 1st place was out of range to me. Had expected that most of the players from 4th to 7th place would perform better, but so at the end was the 3rd place easier to reach and the 12 points I lost because of my own mistakes doesn't really matter.

I used 1 Ginseng, 1 Chlorella and 2 Cordyceps, 1 LM/AM Booster, but did also some secure 25 points fights without boosters.

image.png.07b9ed337a4c9675a08b43f9903625a3.png

• Like 4
  • GG 2