How you doing in the "League"

casey

You wanted a screenshot close to finish. Granted.

I was in chill mode, perhaps too much, seeing I was finally 8th, losing a lot of points in the last day even when I had not a bad team for the league ending.

I am realizing that I lack a bit in the items department and a few seasonal girls that could be useful. Nothing that time will not solve.

image.png.5096e05071c819cf69f31b0ef15be966.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Basniowy said:

D3 League finished with 7 462 points and avg: 24,87 points.

Come on @bolitho76 and @OmerB don't give up! ;) 

Zrzut ekranu (113).png

I hope that I will catch Milio.

Edit: Nope, it's over. I lost, Milio got too far for me to catch, and Bolitho will surely catch me.

So you don't have to wait @bolitho76, I will pass my last 3 challenges and stay with this score.

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 1

I'm finally up to date with scripts and leagues strategy's and wins started coming in. Now im ready for the next week, but even this setup week seems very promising to me.

I had my first win not too long ago, 2 weeks back by accident, i was doing my best to get in to top 4 since it was usually hard for me, than one week there were no competitive players and bam i won just like that with even a decent gap to second place. Last week i tried even harder was carefull from the start and fought most players without boosters and bam another easy win.

This week i have many winers in my group and its touch and go, with only 2h to go its exciting competition.

image.thumb.jpeg.dd4377c06579d68e0a54a55a24ab62f7.jpeg

ps. The bug with stats not dropping with booster is truly the worst.

Edited by Fallen42
  • GG 1

image.thumb.png.67ed565c4eb0ac6bbef424a7fbbdf9f3.png

The week with the worst RNG so far. Alone the fights against Basniowy - all were (far) below the expected:

grafik.webp.e815eddc35822b747e0da165c8100981.webp

And he was not the only one (but the one with the biggest amount). Seems this week I have gotten Holymolyluck in Leagues.

Gratulation to Basniowy for his win. Milio was at the start the one I thought who had the hightest chance of a win, but he lost in the first days a lot of points so Basniowy and Methos were the next two with high chances of top1. Around reset it was clear to me that my bad RNG don't let me win this week and that it could be close to be in top4. Thankfully I could stay in top4.

image.png.4cacc8da1a230ede8b1965bee3c52b12.png

• Like 3
  • GG 4

image.thumb.png.ed20f0cc4278462a0a41125424268bd4.png

Stoned Jesus was the only one that was a competetive enough to make this league interesting. It was a cheap week for me. I used one LM and a few refills. I kept my team from last week, because the new blessings are week and the old team with strong gs3 synergy and 40% shield/100% reflect included has elemental bonuses against nearly all new teams. I wasn't sure about this until monday after some strong players changed their teams, so i could compare my old team against them. Now with that result it was definetly the right decission. 

Already exited for the next league, i'm up against Fran Joe and Sovereign. That will be a difficult week. There are other league winners in the laegue to, so even top 4 could be challenging. 

• Like 2
  • GG 4

2 hours ago, XXDongXX said:

Already exited for the next league, i'm up against Fran Joe and Sovereign. That will be a difficult week. There are other league winners in the laegue to, so even top 4 could be challenging. 

I see what you mean. I'll try to give you an interesting match for that 4th place. Good luck to you!

• Like 1

Finished 3rd.
image.png.6dc3db00db32acdd380f70799e9c99ff.png

Harder week than I thought :

image.thumb.png.6a5be271aec9ff91f89851fa84d7f35f.png

I suppose Julien went past me since he had the less lost points in the top 15. I don't know if he finished 1st or 2nd.

Spent 1 AME at blessings change because I supposed it would be easy to get a top 4 this week and I was stronger in the 2nd part of the week. Also changed my PvP team for a 4x Virgo trait and 3x Taurus trait which seems ok.
image.png.028cb2a27a5a952c45818d0fb7819359.png

I was running a full blue eye trait team + Finalmecia for shield until then.
I spent half an AME for the last 60 fights to guarantee myself a spot in the top 4 yesterday.

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 1
  • GG 2

I did manage to win, i totally wasted one AME on season since i couldnt afford to waste kisses due to ME but oh well they are free after all.

image.thumb.jpeg.6919482828cd8077b9db39ef6c0a6b7f.jpeg

I had to buy 5 more condoms since there were 105 opponents.

Oliver and AloneWolf tried for no.1 but seems i tried harder. I feel like their full cordy booster setup hurts them as well, since with shield skill its usually best to have a few chlorellas.

i was worried oliver was holding a few fights back but i got lucky at the end, he did seem to buy condoms at the blessing turnover so it was a bit unlikly but you never know.

ps. I did find out i should have done more of the hard fights earlier when its easier to get them booster free, a lot of them i couldnt get without boosters the last two days.

Edited by Fallen42
  • GG 4

image.thumb.png.e06e2ab622c478d89cbba945696671d9.png

It ended mostly so how I feared...

Couldn't catched one of the top4 without booster added - at least 2 booster were allways active and againt Loewe66 was a hughe portion of bad luck added too. With 2 players I had the "not actualized stats" bug again, but at the time it happened, I had to fight them, because there was no chance that I would be in the game in the following days at the same time.

Another thing that had infected me negativly was my decision to change my team for last weeks blessings - in the last League I could defend my position in the top4, but this week it wasn't enough. At Monday I stayed a day with my physical/Voyeur team to catch some of the new playfull teams. I changed at Tuesday to a exhibitionist/submissiv team what will stay next blessings too. And yes, it was the correct decision after I couldn't get a meaningfull team with this weeks blessings and I could get better results after the remaining opponents with the green/white team, after I had better results against some yellow teams with the orange/purple team.

Gratulation to jeandelalune, mickoloko, Loewe66 and KKJai: well played!

image.png.5149b71a547eede60d791799e4043e91.png

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 4
  • Hug 2

image.thumb.png.31f6703e0b016e531b8d2f6c59e6ff6f.png

image.thumb.png.90d65cc10b6cf8eb4aa4ec80dec34957.png

It was not as close as it looks. swa had a margin of less lost points than me, so I guess (s)he did buy only as much refills as needed and could have bought some more. I did some mistakes this week, battled some opponents accidentally without AME and some unboosted because I missed that they were still boosted or was too lazy to keep reloading the page until their stats drop. This bug is one of the most annoying ones for me currently, as it makes battling opponents in league unboosted as nasty as champs: checking back every some minutes for several times after booster expiry.

So a good top 4 is great result for this week.

• Like 1
  • GG 4

As far as I have tested, if a player is equipped with AME or LME, their stats will not be updated when their booster expires. In other words, a player whose stats is not updated when their booster expires is equipped with AME or LME.

• Thanks 7

This was a decent fight after all! (c) Mavrix Varad SWTOR

image.thumb.png.928ed97459a34b5b61218fabfa18ad01.png

The league for me was... not just heavy - exhausting, tenacious, desolating - it just google translated synonimes (common is not my native tongue :Dand i may put them in wrong use, but i feel it that way - every bad prediction fulfilled, every single fight that may went wrong - went wrong, every point that may bel lost - lost...

But it seems that way also for all others - more than 100 pt loss and still 1st place - not usually outcome - not for "non-NPC" league at least. 

In measures of income - top-4 is close to loss for me - 2 LMs, and ~600 kobans refills on monday reset =1500 fee for 4700 gain in a hard clash (and there also need to count daily 2x cordy set) - just 500 kobans difference from leisurely played top-15 with cheap ginseng refills...

Anyway - grats for all contenders :D . And lets see what the Haremverse prepared for us this time 🍑

• Like 1
  • uwu 1
  • GG 3

Congrats to Darkiz for the win.

I was 6th that is not bad considering I didn't optimized the team.

For my experience across all games, It is possible to keep Top15 without problems just by using a semipermanent base team of similar skilled girls (for example, black hair or blue eyes) and not modifiying too much each week. Top 4 requires adapting to the blessings and changing completely the team each monday.

image.png.40607822a34a53a1d9102fecb01293e1.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • GG 3

Finished 7th.

I knew Monday night that the top 4 would be stacked and my girls matching this week blessings are for half of them (Neono VR, Amarië, Electro Kelina) not leveled enough yet so I kept my last week team.

I threw in the towel yesterday seeing I hadn't fought most of the top 20 yet and I would probably not be able to fight them unboosted.

image.thumb.png.fd90a16cba8ebceb3ad26dadcd67ec01.png

The only thing I'm curious about is if going back to only blessed girls this week (obviously keeping a shield) would be better than my current (last week blessings') team.

This week seems far easier.

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 3
  • GG 2

2 hours ago, HentaiGuru said:

This was a decent fight after all! (c) Mavrix Varad SWTOR

image.thumb.png.928ed97459a34b5b61218fabfa18ad01.png

The league for me was... not just heavy - exhausting, tenacious, desolating - it just google translated synonimes (common is not my native tongue :Dand i may put them in wrong use, but i feel it that way - every bad prediction fulfilled, every single fight that may went wrong - went wrong, every point that may bel lost - lost...

But it seems that way also for all others - more than 100 pt loss and still 1st place - not usually outcome - not for "non-NPC" league at least. 

In measures of income - top-4 is close to loss for me - 2 LMs, and ~600 kobans refills on monday reset =1500 fee for 4700 gain in a hard clash (and there also need to count daily 2x cordy set) - just 500 kobans difference from leisurely played top-15 with cheap ginseng refills...

Anyway - grats for all contenders :D . And lets see what the Haremverse prepared for us this time 🍑

Yeah, it was a hard one indeed. I thought that you will win it!
Wow, you have decent points against Didish, Bullfrog and me.

I didn't play so great, I might have skipped two battles in the end, seeing that I can't reach top 4. Congrats for @Bullfrog for taking that 4th spot.

• Like 2
  • GG 3

------------------
D3 run #178  2023/12/28-2024/01/04 (Denma Week 9; no LG available for me)

My 24th win! ^^

image.png

Very relaxed week for me (which was a good thing given the timing). This was largely a group of NPCs with @punj being the only other top 4 contender who had a slim shot at contesting my win.

I took a page from @Bobick's book and kept my Phase 1 team for Phase 2, having correctly anticipated that it would not only still be strong but potentially even better against a vast majority of Orange teams who only had a weak +25% buff from Blessings, while they gave my off-meta (or at least off-blessings) team a +10% buff to both Damage and HP thanks to my Green tag. On top of that, since there was also a (better) blessing for Common girls, and "Previously Mythic Mala" still has L5 stats despite officially being Common, many people ran her despite her complete lack of synergy with any Orange-based team, whereas my team still enjoyed a perfect 7x7 GS3 setup.

image.png

This proved to pay off even beyond my expectations, which leads me to the next week...

------------------
D3 run #179  2024/01/04-11 (Denma Week 10; no LG available for me)

My 25th win! ^^

image.png

This one was much tougher than the previous one. Cryo and Filip both played very well and had different but equally valid strategies. Both came uncomfortably close to beating me. Congrats to them both and thanks for a really interesting challenge!

Snorkk was the outlier in that top 4, as you can probably guess from my screenshot. He never had a shot at #1, contrary to the other 3 (he had already lost a lot more points than any of us in the first few days of Phase 1). However, he possibly inadvertently played a crucial role in my race versus Filip and Cryo, as out of the small handful opponents I didn't catch unboosted in Phase 1 and hoped to catch with their Orange team after Monday's reset before they switched to their Phase 2 teams... He was the only one who already showed his Yellow pile of raw stats with mostly unmatched GS3s, and I never caught him unboosted in Phase 2 either. Plus, I had pretty awful RNG on him, as the sim gave me a 2/3 chance to beat him with an expected average of 16 points, but I ended up with 3 very costly defeats instead.

Considering I only ended up 10 points ahead of #2 and 13 points ahead of #3, this unfortunate obstacle in my plan came close to being the decisive factor.

So yes, I'm still sporting my Xmas Green/White Black Hair team as of this writing. ^^ I've played almost all of my fights in Phase 1, in which I actually had the edge over most players with their Orange teams made to follow the weak blessings, just like in Phase 2 of the previous week. And then, if it hadn't been for Snorkk, I would have been done by Monday shortly after reset, not having to worry about the very strong Blessings in Phase 2. Very strong, but very inconvenient and lacking in GS3 synergy, which is another reason I really didn't feel like changing my perfectly good team for a lackluster pile of stats with like 3 or 4 GS3 bonuses active (there are a couple of double-blessed Yellow M6, but none of them buff the same pose and there's no decent selection of Yellow L5s to back up any of them).

Interestingly, Cryo was the only other player in my entire group last week to also have his Green/White team and ignore blessings, which is why I initially expected him to be my toughest opponent. Later in Phase 2, he changed to his future team for next week's blessings. A Dark/Red-centric team with a strong 6x7 matching GS3 set, obviously designed to counter the expected Green/White team he himself abandoned, but correctly expects a lot of top players to return to next week (or to just have kept all along, as will be the case for yours truly ^^). This probably helped him score better against me in that group, but likely against no one else.

This week, I'm in a relatively weak group overall again (with a handful of top 4 contenders I'm not familiar with and I need not to underestimate). I'll be feeding off of guaranteed 75 pick-offs exclusively in Phase 1, waiting for Phase 2's blessings to naturally buff my team quite a bit, even though I might be facing beefier Green teams and/or the odd sneaky player with a Dark/Red counter-team like Cryo's. Mild spoiler:

image.png

Feels really good to get two wins in a row, but it feels even better to do so without wasting billions of Ymens and completely destroying then rebuilding my team every Monday. <3

Good luck have fun this week, folks. Stay safe!

• GG 6