How you doing in the "League"

casey

4 hours ago, Fallen42 said:

Im impressed, what is your strategy to get such high scores against players? Even caching them with no boosters would not bring such nice scores.

Pretty strong account, a decent strategy and some free time 😄Not like I am going to share all my secrets here on forum ;)

Also i have no clue why you doubt the power of catching unboosted enemies hehe :) 

Btw: I will post my final results tomorrow after the league ends. 

• Thanks 1
  • uwu 1

9 hours ago, Fallen42 said:

caching them with no boosters

Indeed I must say, that does quite a signifikant difference.
After having played D3 this week my first time with sort of real effort, that can give you up to 10 more points per fight.
Till this morning I was on 4th place, with literally no experience in D3.

Now of course I go done a few places, I'm just not strong enough to really compete there, and I lack much knowledge and most of all needed ambition.

But it was fun and I didn't expect to score this high anyways.

• Like 1
  • GG 2

image.png

A solid 3rd place this week. RL prevent me from the optimal result this week after I wasn't able to play mostly one day. Another problem was, that I accidently clicked the x3 Button and lost 5 points there. Gratulation to Ziggy for his 1st.

I used one time 4 Chlorella, rest 2 Chlorella, 2 Cordyceps and mostly LME Booster.

image.png

• Like 1
  • GG 4

4th top 4 in a row. This one wasn't easy and I had to refill a couple of fights but it's still a huge gain (spent like 13 nubans to get 300 more than I'd get for top 15 sounds like a bargain to me haha)

image.thumb.png.538187c5ff4e3ef5ea40c9e1cd26ef20.png

So far so good in the new year:

image.png.4e31fad03a29763b3926370deb97e740.png

• Like 2
  • GG 3

Another 2nd place for me. Slowly I'm getting somewhere.

Results_4-24.thumb.JPG.7efb0881157bc1863acac3c1a1789ef5.JPG

I guess David didn't use all his fights, as he only lost a few points. Or I missed his losses. Congrats to him and all those who did do well in the various leagues.

For myself, I used AM/LM boosters for almost all of my fights.

Edited by Bragorus
mistypes
  • Like 2
  • GG 4

On 1/24/2024 at 11:49 AM, Basniowy said:

My 6th win comming in tomorrow. Special Thanks to @DvDivXXX for his mass refilling*, wasting his kobans and "letting me" win in the end. It was a pleasure to finally meet beat you ;) 

* (~5500 points during the 1st day of new league was impressive ngl XD

PS: Div don't bother with doing your remaining fights, I am going to score higher anyway. 🤣

Zrzut ekranu (125).png

Yikes, I got my 6th D3 win.

Average: 24,93 

Fights done: 306 (100%)

Lost points: 22

Zrzut ekranu (128).png

• GG 8

this laegue was all about phase two. As expected nearly all those nasty reflect teams disapeared and finally some good scores were possible. I used a heavy blessed eccentric team around green eyes trait. I cant remember to have ever seen such high critical hits, nice feature but very rng dependent. So there were bad fights but also good ones and after all i would call it balanced. I can't say what the final result were, but i can say finished first 🥳. If someone can provide a screenshot close to reset i am very interested. 

image.thumb.png.7c26a0b867a4a5f33eee81990d4303f7.png

@Basniowy nice score especially when taking ur rather low level for d3 into concern, i am now warned if we ever cross paths.  

• GG 4

Il y a 9 heures, Alander a dit :

image.thumb.png.a18d0d24ce32e675888b472a9a5ec1b4.png

Finished 2nd, 2 AME used an I bought 5 fights.

I knew Sovereign would win from the start and he lost only 4 points. I also knew the top 4 would be a bit hard since multiple people had a shot at it.

What I find strange is @jelom which from my side looked like he had a shot at top 4 since he had lost as many points as me yesterday. I suppose he couldn't finish his fights.

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 1
  • GG 3

Here is my little contribution, my 4th win, a very welcome result after 2 weeks of defeats.

image.thumb.jpeg.baf7567738ebdb8ebb2e03d571b0993d.jpeg

At the beginning the scripts got broken and i only managed to set HH+++ (that keeps track of lost points) back up the last day. So i was not aware how the others were doing, was actually worried that LastWave will expload past me at the end since my resault was not stellar, but seems they all gave up or simply played very casually. Camper was all excited and finished days before the leagues end, but his resault was just 7009.

This league was harder for me since my strategy was upside down, i had a better team on the first part so i tried to get as many of the strongest players soon, but naturally after the blessing changed and players changed their setup another group of decent to strong players emerged. so i was losing points again. I was just lucky that i had no strong competition here since my result is below average.

The best way to win would be do do all fights in the first part, but i dont play leagues to win at any price, i play to earn kobans.

But my joy of wining was short lived since my next league is just horrible, my level is below average, and i see a lot of orange numbers on my simulator:

image.thumb.jpeg.eaea2046f053765d42510c5a92bf7510.jpeg

I will see how many of them will actually try to win, but either way my result will probably be the worst since i started using scripts.

• Like 1
  • GG 3

11 hours ago, Fallen42 said:

But my joy of wining was short lived since my next league is just horrible, my level is below average (...)

I feel your pain. I got 4 guys with at least 30 D3 wins in my bracket so I'm going for a relaxed 5-15 round (I'll still try to get as many points as possible without going berserk on the investment front).

• Like 1

Hard days for me, so a late report. As you have seen in previous screenshots I finished 7th. After I saw Sovereign I knew that 1st place was out of the question, and after seeing the rest of players, top 4 was also very difficult, so I didn't tried. Also this week was difficult for me because of RL constraints.

On 1/25/2024 at 11:22 PM, Fallen42 said:

The best way to win would be do do all fights in the first part, but i dont play leagues to win at any price, i play to earn kobans.

That is also my philosophy in the game, earn enough kobans as needed to get most girls, but also not getting girls at all costs. Translated to leagues that means that I just coast with minimum refills and team changes except when a good chance happens as in the previous week.

• Like 4
  • Hug 1

I have a courious observation, and of course it could be just RNG.
But often when I do the first fight in leagues after some time, it seems as the skills are not counted.

The first result often matches the simulated result without skills, sometimes even far below that.
Second and third fight are close to or above sim with skills.

Anybody else get this (feeling) also?

And sometimes it seems, as if after leveling uo the stats or a girl, even if the sim shows a higher count, the outcome is even worse than before.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

I couldn’t resist the temptation and pulled D2 to 1st place. The second coming to D3, I understand with my brain that it’s too early for me to get there, too early even in order not to fall below the top 30. I'll test my strength and return to D2. At least there it is more comfortable and clearer what can be achieved with maximum effort.

image.thumb.png.7debb2008fbea5570dc08ea2fd045abd.png

I’m still in the top 30, but I understand that happiness for me would be to remain at least in the top 45 at the end of the season, having the lowest level and one of the lowest stats.

image.thumb.png.03a14d1e9b34b618be6c38107d7832d2.png

• GG 1

7 hours ago, Vovantillo said:

too early even in order not to fall below the top 30

Well, I thought so myself last week and got to 9th place instead. 😁

But indeed with level 363 it would be a stretch to deem you compatible.
At least I'm more than 100 levels above you, but with no experience in real league strategy.

And yes, D2 is much more relaxed, but from Koban perspective, you get more from winning D2 and demoting back from D3.

Just give it a go for one time and see what you can do, you will notice quite fast how many fights you can actually win, and if it makes sense to stay in D3.
Especially if you need to win fights for contests and missions, there is no use to stay in D3, if you lose all the time.

• Like 3

On 1/25/2024 at 11:22 PM, Fallen42 said:

But my joy of wining was short lived since my next league is just horrible, my level is below average, and i see a lot of orange numbers on my simulator:

image.thumb.jpeg.eaea2046f053765d42510c5a92bf7510.jpeg

I will see how many of them will actually try to win, but either way my result will probably be the worst since i started using scripts.

5 days in and 2 days to go i feel optimistic:

image.thumb.jpeg.c91bd8463cc6be52be9b757418dfe222.jpeg

The other top competitors are Agent 009, RedEagle and Lakshmi. It seems Lakshmi has lost relatively few points, but it could just be he is delaying the hard fights till the end. I already finished most of the hard fight only few players will make me lose points from now on, so my chances are still high.

Its so much easier if blessings are better in the second part of the leagues, you can simply clear out the weak ones, and start on the good ones only after the blessings change.

I'm hoping that it will finish like this, for my 7th D3 win :)

I may have gotten my best average yet. I did fight the last opponent boosted, although his boosters will drop in two hours, because I didn't want to risk forgetting it.

• GG 2