How you doing in the "League"

casey

il y a une heure, DvDivXXX a dit :

TL;DR: The "secret technique" of the rabbits is that there are so many of them, and they're collectively in touch with so many other D3 competitors that they regularly have the majority in their league groups, so they can determine who gets which rank through a vote, a bunch of bargains, or even Rock-Paper-Scissors (basically ^^). Which isn't really a secret, or a problem, to be clear. It's just that it's a group effort and it requires different skills than just winning by yourself in a true free-for-all competition.

You missed the part where it says "That's how I roll as a Bunny", it's a personal thing, only shared by a handful of rabbits, mostly the multi-game ones and it is of course only a thing we do between rabbits (or in my own club on other games), the other D3 competitors are irrelevant for the win so they don't factor in the equation, all but a few of you are "NPCs", as you say, when it comes to facing rabbits 😜

When you have to play D3 on 3 games every week, it's nice to keep focus on only one or two for "perfect play" and keep the other(s) chill, knwoing you're covered by your mates, I'm a team player above all 😊

Limule is not a whale by the way or he hasn't been in a long time anyway, but you missed a strong MGG Bunny that I don't want to call out because he's our beloved leader (oops).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hearts 1

For sure, I absolutely get that when you're way ahead of the power curve, it's great for results but it can easily get boring after awhile (even faster if you're doing it on multiple clones in parallel). And I understand the urge to find ways to make it more challenging and/or amusing to go through.

This reminds me of "pro" arena players back in the early years of HearthStone when that mode wasn't as developed as the rest and a big part of the field was super casual. They'd get bored of winning all their runs and eventually give themselves silly little challenges like picking the leftmost card every time for an entire draft. ^^

23 minutes ago, Darkyz_ said:

Limule is not a whale by the way or he hasn't been in a long time anyway, but you missed a strong MGG Bunny that I don't want to call out because he's our beloved leader (oops).

Sorry I'm not up to date on everyone's habits in your club. ^^ I just remember Limule used to be END (which is still his forum name IIRC) and that END used to be a whale, but that was a long time ago.

As for the other scary rabbit you're hinting at, I was afraid to ask, to be honest. I'm sure he's not your average Joe, though. ^^ (woopsie!)

• Haha 4

Who knows what the big Ol' Man is packin'... What's for sure is, it's been an interesting read up to now...
(that, and the fact that he's takin' real good care of his beloved ladies... as that thing under here shows, i guess)

Capture d’écran 2024-02-02 à 19.48.03.jpg
(yeah, that's the result of a few NoseDivin' shiny trinkets...)

That said, it's not saying that the week will be easy, considering who's tryin' to steal the best seat in the Saloon this week, with bandits like Stoned Jesus, Hollymolly or Ciscotn wanting a piece of the cake, it's going to be... sweaty at the very least!

So, let's hope it'll end like last week, when his (so nicely) pampered ladies helped him push back the outlaws for the 162nd time... (yeah, these people are persistent ^^), and kudos to the mighty Frostburn who managed to score a second place while still sleepin' off the whole week, after his hard won victory against the Gogeta monster...

and a special mention to HentaiGuru who managed to be the only one dodging a few of the Marshall's silvery bullets and making a dent in what would have been a perfect week...

Capture d’écran 2024-02-01 à 12.58.58.jpg

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1
  • GG 6

3 hours ago, Ol Sheriff Joe said:

and a special mention to HentaiGuru who managed to be the only one dodging a few of the Marshall's silvery bullets and making a dent in what would have been a perfect week...

I'd gladly take this honor alone, but i cant - there is one more bullet you wasted Ol'Man :D 

image.png.b983aab3fc747bac0c7258bfa65c5f88.png

• Haha 3

I'am a bit late for the report, but it was a busy week for me. Like nearly always i can only provide a screenshot from the morning before reset. This time it felt like im the biggest fish in the pond. It was not like there was no competition and it was far away from a perfect score, it just felt more relaxing then it was in the last weeks. 

I ended up 1. with only one LM used. I did some refills, like i allways have to because of my limited playtime on working days. Kobans come in handy, maybe i go for the mega pass now and get the 3 L5's for 15k.

image.thumb.png.eee37027a67918e61efb3654c78ab250.png

*edit: to add something to the dicussion about Girl Equipment: i got 29 Mythic pieces that are between lvl 7-10. So a lot of work to do on that. No idea how much i invested in terms of Koban and cash, but it has been a lot in the beginning. Right now it's just the orbs. 

Edited by XXDongXX
  • Like 2
  • GG 3

Il y a 11 heures, HentaiGuru a dit :

I'd gladly take this honor alone, but i cant - there is one more bullet you wasted Ol'Man :D 

image.png.b983aab3fc747bac0c7258bfa65c5f88.png

oh well.. What can I say... in "Ol Man", there's that tiny issue with the "Ol'" part... But then, i don't think i'd bring the matter to the Marshall. Let him believe he's still 100% on top of things 😉

• Haha 7

right now i'm building my team for next blessings and somehow this week it's a greater task then usual for me, cause somehow things don't add up nicely + the number of blessed girls is very high. I'm wondering if there are any Tools out there that make the process of building the team before blessing change has happened easier.

I usually start at HH:Girl Data sheet, which is very helpfull. I copy the blessed girls from there and then start looking up the traits of the blessed girls to find a team with good gs3 synergy. This mostly leads me to the Team i want to use, but sometimes there is more then one alternative and then comes the harder part.

Decide between them. Whats worth more, higher base stats or higher gs3 bonus. L5 with 32% shield and good synergy or M6 with 40% shield and bad synergie. These are the decissions that im struggeling with sometimes. Are there any tools out there like a total power simulator or a stand alone battle simulator that takes these things into account or are you guys deciding this by your gut, like i am doing it right now. Not to speak of taking hero and girl equipment into the equation, which would definatly blow my mind 🤯

So if you want to share your process of team setup i am very interested but i can understand if you do not want to share your secrets.

Sidenote: if the creator of that nice HH:Girl Data sheet reads this, i would really appreciate if u could add the traits of girls to the blessings spreadsheet.

Edited by XXDongXX
  • Like 1

I would have sufficient green eye skill L5 girls to build a strong team, but not sufficient GXP and gems to max them, respectively to do this now outside of a respective contest. Since my fallback team is blue eyes trait, it is now basically worst case scenario. And this after an already awful week, blessings wise, as I could not benefit from this week's blessings either, with the strong +40% doubled, and a lot of double-blessed girls in the game which I do no own 😞.

At least green eyes is only 20% and I have some 69 girls in my blue eyes squad. So it should be sufficient for top 4.

4 hours ago, XXDongXX said:

L5 with 32% shield and good synergy or M6 with 40% shield and bad synergie.

Definitely M6 with 40% and bad synergy, based on comparisons I did and regularly do. A blessed + shared trait L5 was never better than an unblessed M6 without shared trait. But never a bad idea to check for yourself with battle simulator.

4 hours ago, XXDongXX said:

Are there any tools out there like a total power simulator

Rena's battle simulator:

image.thumb.png.1119ff6985bca3dd93f47d8ca97eac12.png

I always perform significantly better than it predicts even when simulating all opponents to be unboosted, so it seems to not be 100% accurate, but should be good enough to compare teams.

If you can build a 69 GS3 team, that will be surely best. Filya has green eyes as well:

image.thumb.png.77022a66dfcbd4ea8c769b26e7df4668.png

Else, if you can build a green eyes team, that would be likely 2nd best:

image.thumb.png.b4999978b84f05c6d30e9c6b78dfb514.png

But no double-blessed girl among them, and vulnerable against counter bonus of above 69 team (blue => red).

5 of the double-blessed girls are gemini, 2 of them have it as skill:

image.png.03863ae48b665f1cfcb4462cffbb2ad5.png

But I don't think that would be better than a pure 69 team + Elder Magus Bianca with her shield and green eyes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Horsting said:

Rena's battle simulator:

i know that one, but i cant use this for future blessings. I build my teams on weekend before blessings change(limited playtime on mondays). And to use the battle simulator to compare teams you must either have enough light bulbs to skill 2 teams or you are swimming in ymens to reskill a lot.

I already discarded the green eyes team. It was my first and simple idea, but to weak in terms of blessings.  But it seems that using harem sorting ingame could be an easier way to find good teams instead of looking at spreadsheets, i will try that next week. 

Edited by XXDongXX
  • Like 1

you must build up on yout M6 girl. Shield in moment best. So my only girls are Elder Magus Bianca and Demon Queen Mala. this week Elder Magus Bianca is my middle girl. her gs3 skill are virgo. now i look the blessings. 69 are best. so first i look for all 69 with green eyes and gs3 virgo. after that the girls with 69 and green eyes and same gs3.

• Juicy peach 1

I'm having a delicious contest with MrX. I thought that I may break my best average yet on D3, but I lost at least 10 points, due to having fought with the wrong team 😢 I was feeling very confident, now I'm getting less confident. I'm hoping that those 10 points won't cost me the win.

@MrXY What's your average / predicted points at the end? So I won't throw away expensive boosters for nothing. I should end with 7540-7550 points, hopefully closer to the later.

Screenshot_20240207-102534_Kiwi Browser.jpg

8 hours ago, OmerB said:

What's your average / predicted points at the end? So I won't throw away expensive boosters for nothing. I should end with 7540-7550 points, hopefully closer to the later.

I don't know if a script is telling me that, I'm not aware of such a functionality and I'm too lazy to calculate it on my own. To me it already looks like you are behind me.and I will probably lose only ~10 points from now on if I have to fight all remaining opponents with active boosters. I already fought you, so no influence on your side.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Surprised :O 1

Sure, of course I know this, but if that was really the thing OmerB had in mind, this value is completly useless to answer the question he asked. Let's make the extreme: You have already fought 200 fights and won everything with 25. Then your average is 25 and you have an "expected" total score of "current points" + 100 * 25. Which gives a total wrong picture when you already see that the simulation for the other opponents show you 100 defeats.

What would have been necessary to answer his question in a more correct way whould be an estimated score based on the current simulation results. And maybe this exists, but I don't know that / use such a script.

...whatever, I'm not really good in expressing all my thought process in english.

Edited by MrXY
  • Like 1

Third week in D3 and 3rd top30. Mission accomplished.

Capturedcran2024-02-08124559.thumb.png.af8744ffe1f10a4a25a9d7ff8b1778f5.png

I am barely managing thanks to an efficient GS3 team.

I think it's time to search for a decent club (mine is made of lvl 200 players mainly playing pve with very few club bonuses) as the gap in Harmony and Defense is costing me lots of fights.

It was funny to see the veterans (DvDivXXX & Maxie) fight each other in a league of their own. I hope to join you soon.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • GG 3

Third week in D3 and yet another Top 15 Spot with Rank 12.

image.thumb.png.ccd95330ace5bea9651c239aa20f3176.png
image.thumb.png.f476d8bf8a6eaa1f7493703dab6c5609.png

I could get used to it, but I won't.
The rather short time of regen in leagues is messing with my sleep cycle, so I guess I will take it a bit more chilled.

After all 16-30 in D3 still gives more Kobans than in D2. 😁

Edited by Der DinX
  • Hearts 1
  • GG 8

image.png

A good result for this week with the one day where I was mostly not able to play because of a RL-Meeting and the one day I lost because I was sick and stayed mostly in bed. The badest luck I had at the fight against Loewe66 - he started to reequip his Boosters at the time I fought him - so 1st fight he was unboosted, 2nd partially boosted and 3rd he was fully boosted again, but I realized this to late...

Gratulation to Loewe66 to his win - I wish I could have done the fight more thrilling. To my surprise Incubys didn't perform as well as I thought. I used 2 Chlorella, 2 Cordy all time and most time AME/LME Booster.

image.png

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
  • GG 6

5 hours ago, MrXY said:

Sure, of course I know this, but if that was really the thing OmerB had in mind, this value is completly useless to answer the question he asked. Let's make the extreme: You have already fought 200 fights and won everything with 25. Then your average is 25 and you have an "expected" total score of "current points" + 100 * 25. Which gives a total wrong picture when you already see that the simulation for the other opponents show you 100 defeats.

What would have been necessary to answer his question in a more correct way whould be an estimated score based on the current simulation results. And maybe this exists, but I don't know that / use such a script.

...whatever, I'm not really good in expressing all my thought process in english.

I'm wondering if you finished with more than 10 points than me, or 10 points (or lower)... If it's the former, I will rue doing two fights with the wrong team by mistake :(

I finished with 7560 points, if I'm not mistaken.

• Hug 1

W0W!!!!          🙂

I have been able in the past 2 months, to get into the 2 thru 4 spots, but had still not really come close to that elusive (for me) #1 spot.     DOH!    LOL

But for the League just ending this morning, I finally broke through that "glass ceiling", and actually WON!!     🙂

I honestly thought it was going to end up taking me a lot longer than this, especially after they greatly increased how high of level our characters can get to, which they had done only a few weeks after I had finally reached level 500.  DOH!    LOL

Because after the level increase,  I saw that there were Players who were already past level 600, and then especially with how each week I kept getting grouped with/against some very strong Players, I figured it would be at least another 6 months minimum, before I would even come close to getting that 1 spot.      🙂

• Like 4
  • GG 4

Another 2nd place, alot better than I thought I would end up.

I did the most fights on monday right after the blessing change, once the blessing for the other guys ran out. I used mostly 3 Clorellas and 1 Cordy as long as I had fights, after I replaced the Cordy with a Ginseng. Plus I used AME's for most of the fights. Till monday I had an almost perfect run with losing only 1 point (in a fight with an anticipated result of 24,98).

After the blessing change, I tried to catch Erin while he's changing teams, but that didn't really work out. I'm not going to try such a stunt again.

Results_24-06.thumb.JPG.51bed5e8d9f84e240c5b262e07b545e1.JPG

GZ to Dio.

• Like 2
  • GG 5

A chill week leading to a 6th place, I even left some fights undone to save kobans. Congrats to Sovereign

It is getting boring setting up a new team each monday, so I just do some minor changes to my base team.

Some weeks I am motivated to do an effort, but I mostly go with the flow for an easy top15.

image.png.c9cc8959c4c54e13a20a1a7792f2f7e4.png

P.S.: perhaps this week I should try again for the win, there are no monsters in my bracket, and top4 should be assured

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • GG 4