How you doing in the "League"

casey

46 minutes ago, Der DinX said:

Third week in D3 and yet another Top 15 Spot with Rank 12.

image.thumb.png.ccd95330ace5bea9651c239aa20f3176.png
image.thumb.png.f476d8bf8a6eaa1f7493703dab6c5609.png

I could get used to it, but I won't.
The rather short time of regen in leagues is messing with my sleep cycle, so I guess I will take it a bit more chilled.

After all 16-30 in D3 still gives more Kobans than in D2. 😁

With a diamond monthly card you can sleep longer without ruining your score 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1
  • Surprised :O 1

I got 9th, some battles unfinished, by the difficulty, my objective done, last 5 minutes

Screenshot_20240208-094654-279.png.38495dff9e8de9d854472c8534a01784.png

EDIT: Theres a a lot whales now in my leagues, another chill week for me, and i see Gogeta with the level of the beast: 666

Edited by Marc121212
I wrote 10th place, but i got 9th (i have screenshot)
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • GG 5

I was ranked 5th this week, didn't try hard enough for the top competition i had. If i did my best no4 spot would be mine but since i knew i couldn't win i wasn't trying hard and this is the result. 

image.thumb.jpeg.825fcb3375eba14265eabb6f5bb78b3c.jpeg

I got a few of the top players without boosters, but missed the ones that mattered most.

ps. Congrats to mates for wining this one and with such a high score.

Edited by Fallen42
  • Like 2
  • Hug 1
  • GG 6

------------------
D3 run #183  2024/02/01-08 (Spade Week 2)

My 28th win! ^^

image.png

Contrary to what I initially expected, this was indeed a duel between Maxie and myself again:

On 2/1/2024 at 4:41 PM, DvDivXXX said:

Funnily enough, I'm with Maxie again for this new week starting today:

image.png

Between Marcel, Svante, Duran and a few others, it's far from a duel, but it's still pretty funny.

And it was pretty close again! Just a 15 points margin this time (it was 12 points the week prior). Maxie proves to be a worthy opponent, although I ended up taking the win both times (so far). Congrats and thanks again for the challenge! (No pinging as there are dozens of usernames that could be Maxie and the main one hasn't visited the forum in years).

Other than that, I can deduce from @Lapokabo's a bit more recent screenshot that Duran secured his third place (he doesn't appear in Lapo's screenshot likely due to a filter, but I can see that TheEndBG grabbed #4 with a lower score than him), and it doesn't look like either Svante or Marcel even went for a top 4 (unless one or both of them made a blitz in the final hour).

This time, I actually went for a brand-new team requiring a lot of Ymens and moving light bulbs around for Phase 2. Sometimes Blessings are both strong and not compatible with what I already have on hand, and I don't have much choice if want a shot at winning. In this case, going from a strong buff for a specific pose to a strong buff for a different specific pose, it's not like there was any overlap. Thankfully, next week's blessings will be mostly on the weak sauce side, with a bit of overlap with the current ones. I might mostly keep my current team or even return to my evergreen team in the new league's Phase 2, we'll see.

My group for the new league seems pretty chillax at first glance, except for ThunderWolf... So it might be yet another duel. But at least not with Maxie this time! ^^ (They deserve a week off after these two).

Spoiler

image.png

Good luck have fun this week, folks. Stay safe!

• Like 2
  • GG 6

another win, i could get used to this 😀

image.thumb.png.d315fafe1bff1f92f89ab6db472c13f9.png

screenshot from mobile 45 minutes before reset:
image.jpeg.c22ba0ab5a65d3bfa7d7bc0174034c6c.jpeg

During first Phase it looked like i will have strong competition for first place. But after blessing change i was clearly in the best position to grab that 1. place, at least gfrom my point of view.

Mickoloko and  [FDGN]~Speleo12 were the ones that i had in mind to become dangerous. Both performed good but not good enough.  

Fran was a bit annoying and the only one that i had lost many points to. He was showing a strong reflect team 24/7 (at least whenever i have checked) and refreshed boosters quite quick. But he was clearly not going for the win. 

Thats the first week where a didn't build my team around 1 trait but 2: Virgo and 69. There are 5 girls that have both attributes so gs3 bonus is still pretty high. 

Spoiler

image.png.5b10d3f143d01db3f04780dc0ee2283c.png

• Like 1
  • GG 8

Happy for all of you, you are great warriors of the D3 league. But I also want to share my successes, even though they are not as impressive as yours. Last week I finished 51st place in D3, which I was modestly happy about.

image.thumb.png.7fedb2d4fd92ec5c9041e606215f62f2.png

I spent the same week more successfully, although I didn’t really change anything in my tactics. Most likely this is not my merit, but rather my opponents allowed it. Well, nevertheless, I was already in the top 45, taking 36th place. Which suits me quite well at the present moment in the development of my hero.

image.thumb.png.d22156a941df7c4d4d02e9297abfac92.png

I think at the moment the top 45 in D3 is my limit. But there is a desire for growth, all that remains is to find opportunities for this)))

I wish you all success and victories in future battles, and do not forget that this is only a game, and the real world is also waiting for your participation.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • GG 6

On 2/7/2024 at 7:08 PM, MrXY said:

I don't know if a script is telling me that, I'm not aware of such a functionality and I'm too lazy to calculate it on my own. To me it already looks like you are behind me.and I will probably lose only ~10 points from now on if I have to fight all remaining opponents with active boosters. I already fought you, so no influence on your side.

Hi, if you (or anyone) have a screenshot, or the points of our bracket, I would like to see that.

• Like 1

On 2/9/2024 at 1:06 PM, OmerB said:

Hi, if you (or anyone) have a screenshot, or the points of our bracket, I would like to see that.

Sry for being a bit late. Was busy. I don't have a screen or something similar. I won with 7618 points, at least I'm pretty sure to remember this. I think the gap to you was about >50 points.

You did quite well. Your performance surprised me. At the beginning of the league I thought this should be a good opportunity for a win. But you had a strong start, maybe because you only fought the secure 25 points opponents. After blessing change I was not convinced if I'm able to surpass you, but things changed at the end.

Edited by MrXY
  • Thanks 1
  • GG 2

On 2/13/2024 at 11:52 PM, MrXY said:

Sry for being a bit late. Was busy. I don't have a screen or something similar. I won with 7618 points, at least I'm pretty sure to remember this. I think the gap to you was about >50 points.

You did quite well. Your performance surprised me. At the beginning of the league I thought this should be a good opportunity for a win. But you had a strong start, maybe because you only fought the secure 25 points opponents. After blessing change I was not convinced if I'm able to surpass you, but things changed at the end.

I recognize a real master, and you played like a true master, so hat's off.

This week I'm against an even greater German opposition, XXdongXX, and I'm not feeling great, so I took this opportunity to chill this week. I think that Horsting is currently leading my bracket.

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 2

here goes 4 hours of wondering if I've somehow managed my 2nd win lol

image.png.ebb28a7be73d99866090e8c2aff6c885.png

Edit: nope, too good to be true XD

image.png.5351e8687e74608207141980d69869c3.png

Edit 2: didn't grab the screenshot before the end but I've remained at 3rd place, making this my 7th top 4 in a row.

image.png.e6aa5805ae450d2f679c8ce6dadacdc0.png

Edited by garadron
  • Hug 4

image.thumb.png.1d692133265f2c5568b3ac3e1c7b2f40.png

I could have done a little better, did some minor mistakes, and intentionally fought some opponents boosted for DD objections 🙈, as my top 4 looked save and top 1 unreachable. Congrats to @XXDongXX, who was clear top 1 right from the start.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 2
  • GG 5

My very first D3 win \o/Results_24-07.thumb.JPG.8f2f2102756c46141e2b64012b923c8b.JPG

Used mostly AM/LM boosters throughout the week, and various mixes of Clorella/Cordy (3:1, 2:2, 1:3).

I expected a few of my opponents to catch me, but they didn't. The loss counter was way out of whack for some reason (did a few fights on my mobile so it didn't track my own losses correct .. but the others neither)

Anyway, I'm currently happy :)

Edited by Bragorus
  • Juicy peach 1
  • GG 8

image.png

Against hmacska and BHTHEHOOD I had the bad luck that I had to deal with the boosted stats even their Booster run out and on top my team took the very small chance to loose against them (lower than 2%) So 32 points less than expected from the two opponents was the main reason I couldn't score better.

In the last two minuts another player could take 2nd or 1st, so I ended at 3rd:

image.png

image.png

• Like 1
  • GG 7

il y a 2 minutes, bolitho76 a dit :

In the last two minuts another player could take 2nd or 1st, so I ended at 3rd

Probably KalosX

Capturedcran2024-02-15155750.thumb.png.2e9cad5a7fa96d176a4dd85ace5e7b51.png

I managed to reach top15 for the first time without any mythic booster. Next milestone : top4

(See how lucky I got againt Bolitho76 doing 4 crits in a row 😁)

• GG 7

8 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

image.png

Against hmacska and BHTHEHOOD I had the bad luck that I had to deal with the boosted stats even their Booster run out and on top my team took the very small chance to loose against them (lower than 2%) So 32 points less than expected from the two opponents was the main reason I couldn't score better.

In the last two minuts another player could take 2nd or 1st, so I ended at 3rd:

image.png

image.png

KalosX passed me late , but I had 3 fights left and won in the end.

• Like 1
  • GG 4

1 minute ago, Stoned Jesus said:

KalosX passed me late , but I had 3 fights left and won in the end.

Oh! Better performed than expected from my side! Gratulation! In normal weeks I track the lost points better, but this week I had not much time for the game so not really tracking the lost points. After you had a good score shortly before reset I hadn't expect that you hadn't done all fights. Again: Gratulation to your good score!

8 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

Oh! Better performed than expected from my side! Gratulation! In normal weeks I track the lost points better, but this week I had not much time for the game so not really tracking the lost points. After you had a good score shortly before reset I hadn't expect that you hadn't done all fights. Again: Gratulation to your good score!

I almost forgot those 3 fights, was occupied with getting into top 5% in the Seasonal contest. Realised it with less than a minute left and just did the fight as quick as possible... 19 points total - 3 losses. Think my league booster had run out, but it was enough for my 41st win.

Edited by Stoned Jesus
  • Like 2
  • GG 1

------------------
D3 run #184  2024/02/08-15 (Spade Week 3 - got her now)

Only a top 4 this time:

image.png

I'd be curious to see a last-minute screenshot, but unless my calculations were wildly off (the script estimation missed 25 points I've lost at some point so I stopped relying on it, but I still monitored both our scores and I'm pretty sure I got it right), I've lost by either 1 or 2 points.

The perfect score in our group (303 fights) was 7,575. I was 68 points short of that, and ThunderWolf had already lost 66 points at the time I took my latest screenshot (and many hours before that) and he had 3 fights left. All I needed him to do was lose 2 points (or more) on that final opponent. I knew he would wait until like 12:58 to play those fights in case the opponent suddenly showed a weaker team or lost their booster or something, and I was otherwise busy so instead of biting my nails pointlessly for over an hour and a half I decided I'd find out later which of us got lucky. Turned out it was him.

He must have either scored a perfect 75 or at least 74 points on that last opponent. 73 would have exactly matched my score (giving me the win because I reached it first), and anything lower than that would have been a clear win for me... OH WELL. V_v

Damn Rabbits and their last minute shenanigans. ^^ I mean, congrats for the win, ThunderWolf! This was pretty close, even though with the abundance of strong Reflect defense teams, we both lost quite a few points to RNG.

I also had to fight many perma-boosted opponents, and my usual trick of equipping 4 chlores for a whole day to mitigate my losses to Reflect didn't go so well this time. That "25-25... 20!" against TW himself was quite crushing, I must say. Honestly, 23-23-24 would have felt better (same amount of points in total, but no false hope of scoring a perfect as RNGeez gave me in this case ^^).

Anyways. In case that wasn't enough, for this new league that just started I'm with the King of Rabbits himself (@Ol Sheriff Joe), in what appears to be an otherwise relatively weak group, so I'll go for as chill of a top 4 as I can. Unless the Old Boy is feeling generous and willing to cut a bit of slack to a lone ranger who had a long and tiring journey to visit his town? :$

Spoiler

image.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • GG 3

il y a 9 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

------------------
D3 run #184  2024/02/08-15 (Spade Week 3 - got her now)

Only a top 4 this time:

image.png

I'd be curious to see a last-minute screenshot, but unless my calculations were wildly off (the script estimation missed 25 points I've lost at some point so I stopped relying on it, but I still monitored both our scores and I'm pretty sure I got it right), I've lost by either 1 or 2 points.

The perfect score in our group (303 fights) was 7,575. I was 68 points short of that, and ThunderWolf had already lost 66 points at the time I took my latest screenshot (and many hours before that) and he had 3 fights left. All I needed him to do was lose 2 points (or more) on that final opponent. I knew he would wait until like 12:58 to play those fights in case the opponent suddenly showed a weaker team or lost their booster or something, and I was otherwise busy so instead of biting my nails pointlessly for over an hour and a half I decided I'd find out later which of us got lucky. Turned out it was him.

He must have either scored a perfect 75 or at least 74 points on that last opponent. 73 would have exactly matched my score (giving me the win because I reached it first), and anything lower than that would have been a clear win for me... OH WELL. V_v

Damn Rabbits and their last minute shenanigans. ^^ I mean, congrats for the win, ThunderWolf! This was pretty close, even though with the abundance of strong Reflect defense teams, we both lost quite a few points to RNG.

I also had to fight many perma-boosted opponents, and my usual trick of equipping 4 chlores for a whole day to mitigate my losses to Reflect didn't go so well this time. That "25-25... 20!" against TW himself was quite crushing, I must say. Honestly, 23-23-24 would have felt better (same amount of points in total, but no false hope of scoring a perfect as RNGeez gave me in this case ^^).

Anyways. In case that wasn't enough, for this new league that just started I'm with the King of Rabbits himself (@Ol Sheriff Joe), in what appears to be an otherwise relatively weak group, so I'll go for as chill of a top 4 as I can. Unless the Old Boy is feeling generous and willing to cut a bit of slack to a lone ranger who had a long and tiring journey to visit his town? :$

Masquer le contenu

image.png

Le patron va t'exploser !

• Surprised :O 1

9 minutes ago, Sovereign RHB said:

Le patron va t'exploser !

Wow, that's pretty rude for a learned Lady Rabbit such as yourself, don't you think? :/ Not even a smiley or a quick English translation to show you're taunting?

Seriously though, please don't post just in French on the EN forum (it's okay to include the French text too when it's short, but we need an English version too).

Edit: Here it could be: "The boss will kick your ass!"

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Haha 1

I'am Mad !

---
Div Edit: You almost certainly meant to say "I'm crazy!" here. ^^
("Je suis folle" ou "je suis une guedin" plutôt que "je suis énervée" ou "je suis fachée (contre toi)" pour l'anecdote).

I'm touched regardless. :ph34r:

Edited by DvDivXXX
Div edit - updated
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Juicy peach 1