How you doing in the "League"

casey

I hoped to finish 1st, but I finished 5th... 😭

On this new week, I'm with XXDongXX and Bobick, so I won't aim for 1st. Chill top 4 (hopefully) for me at max.

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Hug 6

Capturedcran2024-02-22155827.thumb.png.d50460341dd19ea3000e5b1c5c4aa3d3.png

Another week another Top15 ! Without using any mythic boosters

Congratz to Maxie and Speleol2 (I watched your battle from afar, I am curious as who took 1st place though)

This week's blessing is not great for recent players (3 M6 only) I'm hoping next week's blessing will be more neutral.

• Like 2
  • GG 5

On 2/21/2024 at 1:15 PM, Der DinX said:

Guess this week 16-30 will have to do, I accidentally equipped a yellow chlorella instead of the intended Cordyceps, and only noticed it after having filled the other spaces.

image.png.2812f0c81af8c9379f264fc600b2735b.png

I'm currently at 13, but I don't think I can hold it with those Boosters.

Wow, didn't think it will be enough for Top 15.

image.png.1abc6be00680c6bc99b157a9dd99065a.png
image.thumb.png.4f989f12e34950d0b0b8a5a2fc21a8cf.png

• Like 1
  • GG 8

20 minutes ago, Der DinX said:

Wow, didn't think it will be enough for Top 15.

And climbed from 13th to 12th! Good job!

Boosters are important, but not the only thing that determine the outcome in this days. Since the skills you can cover not ideal booster with a good skilling - at least until more of the others have learned how to skill and do it.

• Like 2

Indeed there was a great difference between the previous skilled team (legendary / green eyes), and now the mostly unskilled mythics.

At first I thought I had the weak gear on, but no of course not.

-----

Anybody else noticed a lot slower reaction of the simulator the last days?
On my Smartphone I don't get results anymore, at least I haven't waited long enough, if there might come something.

On PC it takes quite longer than before and Firefox is hanging a few seconds.
I even get the message, the site is slowing down the browser.

In the other games it is also slower, but HH is extrem with the hanging.

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 2

------------------
D3 run #185  2024/02/15-22 (Spade Week 4 - no LG available for me)

My cheapest top 4 in quite awhile:

image.png

@Ol Sheriff Joe likely has a screenshot taken closer to reset time, but since I finished #2 nothing major changed during the final hours. Congrats to you for the win (only 12 points lost in the end, if I calculated correctly; 430i's script doesn't guesstimate lost points as well as it used to, at least in my case, so I don't rely on it as much). And thanks for your support.

Knowing from the start I was just aiming for a top 4, Joe would no doubt take the win and there was hardly anyone else, let alone two or more opponents who could contest either of us, I went for as cheap as possible while still having a safe enough margin. So I've made a lot less refills than usual, I've used 4 gins twice, 4 chlores once, never more than 2 cordys at a time, and I even saved up on LM/AMEs. A lot of the really weak opponents offered me perfect scores without the extra boost anyway, and in a few cases not boosting my Attack actually helped mitigate lost points against tough Reflect teams. I didn't count exactly, but I'd say I've made at least a solid third of my fights without a PvP mythic booster. I also used AMEs I got for free from recent reward tracks instead of LMs I typically have to buy with kobans, since Season fights aren't as crucial this month because they don't count for HA anyway (plus at some point I was stashing them for KC). So it was almost certainly a net gain for me overall.

My new group this week looks promising, with no threat I've identified and a lot of fairly chill NPCs. I've noted @Rylarth featuring as a guest star, and I expect him to make a comfortable top 4 here, but I don't think he could contest my win even if he was dead set on it, and it would be costly for him to try anyway. Feels a bit like the same situation as the previous week, but I get to be in Joe's shoes, and Rylarth in mine. ^^

Good luck have fun this week, folks. Stay safe!

• Like 1
  • GG 6

I didn't do any screens due to RL circumstances, but I finished 2nd again. I had too much RL stuff going on as I'm going to start a new job in about a week. This means, I won't have as much time as I used to have and this will undoubtly have an influence on my outcomes in the league.

Priorities ;)

This week I'm with Bolitho so I guess I won't have much of a chance. But we'll see.

Good luck to everybody.

• Like 5

This week i realised i still don't have enough mythic light bulbs to run a full team of mythics. But i guess not so many of us can run a fully skilled mythic team. 

I was a bit curious about divine ken, he had not a single win in his score board, but he was the toughest oponent for me in terms of predicted score/total power. He rushed for first place at monday after blessings change and i had no idea how many points he might have lost. In the end he didn't show up in top 4 one hour before the end of the league. So he's strong but seems not to play clever or simply has not enough time to do it.   
I finished first and winning streak goes on. Maybe anonther win will follow this week if i haven't overseen someone dangerous. But i won't start underestimating anyone now so no chill mode but armed to the teeth and ready for whatever may come.

image.thumb.jpeg.be34ccfb0da032fd9a81ae8990b7f9c2.jpeg

• GG 3

6 hours ago, XXDongXX said:

This week i realised i still don't have enough mythic light bulbs to run a full team of mythics. But i guess not so many of us can run a fully skilled mythic team.

Yep. Whales only for now (or at the very least players who buy the season pass every month, which is around €60 a year, so not quite whaling, but still far from F2P). I can run up to 4 M6s comfortably (with up to 3 of them having their GS5) and I'm about halfway through on my journey to slowly collect enough red light bulbs for a 5th one. So a full team isn't happening for me until probably another year or so.

Besides, it's very unlikely a full team of Mythics will exist that can benefit somewhat decently from GS3 (or even elemental)* synergies anytime soon, if ever. So this basically only kind of works exactly when the Mythic rarity itself has a massive buff from a Blessing (as is the case right now on dot com with +40%), and the other Blessing pales in comparison (just like the current +25% to the Doggie pose).

And even then, it's not the smartest move for everybody. Only for players who don't mind throwing away any semblance of theory crafting and going for a pile of raw stats instead, and only for one week every other blue moon. Which also matches a lot of typical whales, incidentally (bar the precious few who also happen to be good players and participate in this community).

Right now, I'm sporting a modified version of my go-to main team with two extra M6s thrown in (I normally run two). And I've selected them carefully so that they at least don't completely ruin the team's buff engine. They still weaken it a fair bit, but nothing as bad as running the 4 double-blessed ones at the "top of the charts" on Zoo's spreadsheet for this week, whose respective buffs completely disagree with each other except for the single Yellow who at least buffs the Pose they all share:

image.png

The other three buff Blue Hair, Pink Hair, and Red Hair respectively, and Lupa's Mom has Golden Hair, so at best it's possible to pick three more M6s with one of the three single-buffed hair colors to round up the team. None of them buff anything relevant for the rest of the "team", though (okay, at most, MD Bianca can buff MD Kumiko through Virgo, and I think there's one more single buff to be had by mixing and matching that way).

That's a really shitty patchwork of a "team" the instant the +40% buff rotates out. So yeah, it's really only "worth it" for players with more resources on their hands than they know what to do with. Mostly whales.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

The other three buff Blue Hair, Pink Hair, and Red Hair respectively, and Lupa's Mom has Golden Hair, so at best it's possible to pick three more M6s with one of the three single-buffed hair colors to round up the team. None of them buff anything relevant for the rest of the "team", though (okay, at most, MD Bianca can buff MD Kumiko through Virgo, and I think there's one more single buff to be had by mixing and matching that way).

Good gs3 buffs while running those double blessed girls indeed is tricky. But the raw power they bring is worth having them in the team. I decided to put in Royal Housemaid,  Bright Agathe and nanami. So the team is build around Doggy pose and blue eyes, while still having a balanced team, which allows me to wear in my best possible hero equipment and don't worry about any counter bonusses. Having 6 M6s in my team is doable right now but not 7. Buying the saeson pass regulary definetly helped with that.  

Since i am used to throw away my team after blessings change i don't think much about that fact when setting up my team. It only cost me Ymens and i still have enough of those, so that is ok for me.

• Like 2

Another week in Desert Town, another last man standing who saw a weary Sheriff going, 'lone but victorious back to the saloon...

Here's the latest 'wanted' post one could stare at in Main Street after all was done :

Capture d’écran 2024-02-22 à 12.53.55.jpg

Some things happened in the few hours between dawn and noon, as the strong @petrand @Youta Tadaclaimed their due to a honor spot, but none of the two beat @DvDivXXX at it.
The Sheriff, counting of his beloved (and so so spoiled ladies), walked pretty much unscatted out of the bout... even if one is forced to notice that, week after week, more and more of the outlaws enlighten their female teams, and well... it's for the best! It's in a healthy competition that a stronger Order will triumph (or so the Sheriff woud brag after a glass of milk or two, as of course, 'Order' means his nasty hide...)

Now, onto a new week, and a new invasion... Let's see what it will bring, and more important, how much 'Order' it will need ^^ 

• Thanks 1
  • GG 7

9 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:
16 hours ago, XXDongXX said:

Yep. Whales only for now (or at the very least players who buy the season pass every month, which is around €60 a year, so not quite whaling, but still far from F2P). I can run up to 4 M6s comfortably (with up to 3 of them having their GS5) and I'm about halfway through on my journey to slowly collect enough red light bulbs for a 5th one. So a full team isn't happening for me until probably another year or so.

I know thats a base chit chat topic, but relative as actual blessing (mythic girls), i have bulbs enough to have 6 mythics and 1-2 Full upgraded (being a F2P 100%), but since im weak compared of the players on my bracket (and the last 3 prévios too), Will be very hard reach a top 4

• Juicy peach 1

On 2/22/2024 at 1:00 PM, garadron said:

At this point it's a personal challange to see how many top4's I can get in a row as I'm on 8 right now.

I guess I jinxed it last week.

image.thumb.png.5782deaa8ef50e66135009fb666491fc.png

image.png.793a2c133b68286bd57e5cfcfc4ffad5.pngimage.png.0c0ae89f3838e05c28de1df9cadc83ec.png

so the final answer, counting last year's results is 10 weeks in a row in top 4.

Now I'm wondering if my redhead strats are no longer good enough or if that's an occasional "bad week" for it. We'll see in the coming weeks.

• Haha 1
  • GG 6

image.png

Gratulation to Bragorus for his 1st - well played!

I had some issues this week - there were some opponents I couldn't catch unboosted (marcel, bohammettuz for example), rng kicked my ass (see some posts above) and one time I was in half sleeping mode in the morning and forgot to change from my defense team to my attak team - so I did 15 fights and realized after them that I could have gotten at least 30 points more easily out of theese fights...

image.png

• Hug 1
  • GG 7

4 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

image.png

Gratulation to Bragorus for his 1st - well played!

I had some issues this week - there were some opponents I couldn't catch unboosted (marcel, bohammettuz for example), rng kicked my ass (see some posts above) and one time I was in half sleeping mode in the morning and forgot to change from my defense team to my attak team - so I did 15 fights and realized after them that I could have gotten at least 30 points more easily out of theese fights...

(placeholder statistic)

Thank you, Sir,

I know how this RNG stuff is, I had that happen too, not as bad as you though.

I had a strong fully skilled mysthic girl team, so I did most (hard) fights before mondays blessing reset. After that I had a couple weak to medium opponents left, but I couldn't get most unbuffed. I used again various mixes of Clorellas and Cordys. I used 2 LM/AM boosters for the 2nd half of the fights. I didn't think I'll have a chance for 1st, but here I am .. happy as sh!t.

• GG 7

Finished 9th (best ranking so far). Still no mythic boosters or cordyceps used, I'm keeping those for later when I'll be able to challenge for a Top4.

Capturedcran2024-02-29155951.thumb.png.05c44c6f5e781c359a53e30fdc054444.png

Congrats to Slava Ukraini who managed to maintain first place from beginning till end.

• Like 1
  • GG 6