How you doing in the "League"

casey

I'm finally home on Thursday, so I can post my results this week, and damn this was a tight one. Still, another top4 finish in a row, so I'm happy with it:

image.thumb.png.7b3f1acd45ba9ed3da603a5dd944c0b1.png

Also, can i please stop getting brackets where MULTIPLE people go over the 7.3-7.4k mark? This is like the fifth time it happened in two months. I just want a nice, chill bracket for a change :D

• Haha 1
  • GG 7

image.png

Another Top4. Gratulation to Filip for winning this week!

I had to fight this week with a non-optimal team in the second half, because two Girls are only at lvl700. Sadly no DC with GirlsXP objective in the last days. Some bad luck with opponents where I started against an unboosted team and did the last fight at the time the opponent finished his re-boosting too and on top I couldn't catch all opponents unboosted. But if I compile all theese aditional losses it isn't sure to gain so much more points that I could outnumber Filip for sure so his win is more than earned.

image.png

• GG 7

Third place for me this week, more than I expected. I was working far from home last week and could only access the game on my mobile on specific times. So I had to fight quite some opponents boosted. I know what's comming so went easy on the fightings till 2 the last day, as I figured I had a shot at top 4. So I used an AME for the remaining fights, paid out in the end.

Too bad I accidently deleted the screenshot from 20 min before end 🤪

This week I'm sick, so I can play a bit more dedicated. But I'll be out of town for the weeks to come so I don't expect many top 4's, leave alone another win.

• GG 7

image.thumb.png.dce56ae7ab6eea6abbab78c844f85b72.png

My 42nd place this week in D3 pleased me, it was my 8th performance in D3, considering that my 389, like all previous times, was the lowest and I have not used any AME for the 3rd or 4th week in a row no AMG boosters. It’s more likely that they allowed me to do this than that I myself was able to achieve this with some of my own cunning tricks))) But it still makes me happy, and I’m optimistic, my harem is not as good as I would like, and in order to open lvl 700 for girls, I still need to upgrade 25 girls to 650((( New achievements to everyone.

image.png.168773e56f0bc052f30b67a8f1d6fb16.png

• Like 1
  • GG 5

As most have noticed, I'm back playing in the league after a 4 month absence and I'm obviously not rusty. Below is last week's league and the current week.

Last Week - Calendar week 10
I had the honor of fighting with @govenants. They are a very strong opponent and I thank them for the exciting fight to the end 💪. @jelom was also there and was probably watching relaxed with a bag of popcorn in his hand 😄

image.thumb.png.33a7317a5db911fe0878fec3ce7865c5.png

Here are the exact final results shared by govenants:

4266159 -MM- 7,534
77148 govenants 7,527
197334 Tib 7,410
4247703 hS7 7,359
1510439 кеК 7,229
1942956 Jeepers 7,196
328809 jelom 7,013
3278047 Alex 6,893
376406 Rucifel 6,643
62851 fodete 6,127
360198 kairax 6,114
3674212 Abaddon 6,111
493823 Rizu 6,040
6591199 bakmacska 6,033
611231 Domeniko 6,016

Current Week - Calendar week 11
This week I was with @Testiclese, @Horsting and @mdnoria. The top 4 were decided pretty quickly. Based on my data, Testiclese still had 3 fights left (Update: They confirmed it). So they look weaker than they really are on this screenshot. I congratulate everyone on their placement 🥳 and for the great fight Testiclese 💪

image.png.e194c7bbdd7c2ff7e347751dbd9d515f.png

Edited by -MM-
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • GG 6

I was again with @MrXY who I thought will win our bracket, but he was 2nd 10 minutes before the deadline iirc.

I finished 4th in a very tight top 5 group, about 40 points from the 1st one iirc, I think that someone called '[FDGN-something]' had won it.

Edited by OmerB
  • GG 6

30 minutes ago, OmerB said:

I was again with @MrXY who I thought will win our bracket, but he was 2nd 10 minutes before the deadline iirc.

I finished 4th in a very tight top 5 group, about 40 points from the 1st one iirc.

I was simply too busy the whole week, especially today. I was not able to finish my fights. I'm sure it would have been good enough to win the bracket, because the gap of lost points to others was already high enough. Well...such things happen.

At least I finished still in Top 4, so the "damage" is not that big.

• Like 1
  • Hug 5

another week with not so super strong blessing. At monday i switched to my purple/brown virgo team to take care of all that yellow teams. So no ymens invested this time, as i already had used this team in the last week to counter eye color based teams. 

I didn't fight any reflect teams, that would hurt in the first half, because i had hope they would vanish with blessings change and most of them did. Well they changed to stun whats also not optimal, but i consider it to be the lesser of two evils. 

I finished first and the only one in this bracket that was close to become first was holymolly. But at the end of this laegue he lost more points then me in his last fights. 

image.thumb.png.34d7dfd98f7c1502060f07d227a14822.png

this week, there no one in my league that i recognise, so maybe this will be a chilled week.

• GG 6

12 hours ago, XXDongXX said:

another week with not so super strong blessing. At monday i switched to my purple/brown virgo team to take care of all that yellow teams. So no ymens invested this time, as i already had used this team in the last week to counter eye color based teams. 

I didn't fight any reflect teams, that would hurt in the first half, because i had hope they would vanish with blessings change and most of them did. Well they changed to stun whats also not optimal, but i consider it to be the lesser of two evils. 

I finished first and the only one in this bracket that was close to become first was holymolly. But at the end of this laegue he lost more points then me in his last fights. 

image.thumb.png.34d7dfd98f7c1502060f07d227a14822.png

this week, there no one in my league that i recognise, so maybe this will be a chilled week.

gratz.. I suppose you did use AM´s afterall :D ? I was pretty sure I won´t be getting close if you do and well 😛

• Like 1

i use LM/AM most of the time. When they go off i allways check for fights where i get perfect scores without AM/LM, but as soon as i need them for a specific fight i reapply those shiny boosters.   

• Like 3

yay, another top 4

image.thumb.png.a09c0188e3e07dedae938c868c5d5b3d.png

pretty good result overall

image.png.ceeb6e69b3df1093463b89c45da8c42f.png

and this time I remembered to modify my team if enemy was countering me, so I had some fights where I swapped from my strongest team to a little weaker that wasn't green so it helped me with red teams of my opponents.

• GG 4

Good result this week ending 3rd without much problems.

Until I get more bulbs and mythic gear for the girls I will stick to my permanent team and won't try to change it every monday.

image.png.c51b806288b91e2655b1b7723e02e6f7.png

• Like 1
  • GG 5

image.png

Gratulation to Tom208!

To me it was early clear that I wont win this League so I aimed for a good top4 and in the end the result was better than expected. I thought I would loose more points, but rng was with me this week.

image.png

• GG 5

Another week has passed and I’m again 42nd in D3))) I’m slowly starting to get used to my greatness))) I don’t use AME and LME boosters, for now... than I save kobans for my insidious plans))) I think boosters will be useful then, when will it be possible to get into at least the top 15 in D3.

image.thumb.png.2f18df85b0d3230e94b040e9cdd3aa51.png

And yes, my clearance to level 700 is getting closer)))

image.png.7a2cda6d1658f4a053006226a465a907.png

• Like 3
  • GG 3

relativly chilled weak, no monsters in my bracket. I did not change my team on monday, as i already had done all fights against the harder players in the bracket. Lisalisa finished her(or his who knows) fights pretty early. She was in front for some time. 

image.thumb.png.1a11d81b46e6bb9c20a5d23a585c9e39.png

this week i am together with two players that clearly have ambitions for becoming first. So this won't be a chilled weak. Even if DvDivXXX is absent from forums, in game he is clearly active. 
image.thumb.png.382898b3a7699acd6911c06ff602881c.png

• Like 3
  • GG 1

6 hours ago, XXDongXX said:

this week i am together with two players that clearly have ambitions for becoming first. So this won't be a chilled weak. Even if DvDivXXX is absent from forums, in game he is clearly active. 
image.thumb.png.382898b3a7699acd6911c06ff602881c.png

@Karxan you can relax, he's alive...

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Surprised :O 1