Identifying the Dicktator league brackets

_shal_

My D3 this week:

HeH with 101 players, lvl range 369-485, median at 437 - not sure who will take the grand price home... @entwine or the price himself^^

image.thumb.png.386de9919c2256545d198f7dd9e0bb65.png

HaH/nutaku with 101 players, lvl range 338-479, median at 438

image.png.83f32bcca0fcdaeaa088dd502efabac7.png

Edited by windia
  • Like 4

D3 with 100 players
Levels 366 - 482
d333.JPG

Not anyone that makes me shake in my boots this week.

@Nimano are you playing on HH or Nutaku? If you're on HH, is your nickname perhaps Lunatic over there?
I've got one Swede in my League bracket with the same avatar/picture as you so 😅

Just gonna add that I won my league last week, but got no screenshot to show so I don't know what the final standing looked like.

Edited by Slynia
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Slynia said:

D3 with 100 players
Levels 366 - 482
d333.JPG

Not anyone that makes me shake in my boots this week.

@Nimano are you playing on HH or Nutaku? If you're on HH, is your nickname perhaps Lunatic over there?
I've got one Swede in my League bracket with the same avatar/picture as you so 😅

Just gonna add that I won my league last week, but got no screenshot to show so I don't know what the final standing looked like.

Yes! I am on HH alongside you, my name is indeed Lunatic.
I had initially intended on mentioning you to let you know that it is wonderful to see you in the same bracket, though I did not want to cause you nuisance by doing so.

You are, without a doubt, a tough opponent; I am unable to beat you unless I use proper boosters. Though I am certainly glad that we crossed paths!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nimano said:

You are, without a doubt, a tough opponent; I am unable to beat you unless I use proper boosters. Though I am certainly glad that we crossed paths!

It's funny how we exchanged words for the first time yesterday and now we're in the same bracket 😅
I have about 442k EGO when I'm unboosted, so just wait to fight me until then, I always drop my boosters during the week.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Slynia said:

It's funny how we exchanged words for the first time yesterday and now we're in the same bracket 😅
I have about 442k EGO when I'm unboosted, so just wait to fight me until then, I always drop my boosters during the week.

It indeed is! What a wonderful encounter.

My new D3 with 100 players
Levels 346 - 486
d33333.JPG

Last time I was with mot_131 we also had spheedy with us, and I lost to both of them.
His stats are higher than mine so we'll see if I can get lucky with crits which is about my only way of winning.

gl&hf!

• Like 4

The RNG really, really, really hates me for some reason. For the past 9 weeks I have only had 2 weeks that can be considered easy pauses.

8 weeks ago it pit me up against entwine/Suzaku.

7 weeks ago it pit me up against govenants.

6 weeks ago it gave me one of the rare breaks.

5 weeks ago it pit me up against mot_131/entwine/mago.

4 weeks ago I miraculously got another break.

3 weeks ago it pit me up against Suzaku.

2 weeks ago it pit me up against BenBrazke.

1 week ago it pit me up against Quistis.

This week it's Spheedy.

I have no good fortune in the summer times. If I recall last summer correctly, the RNG gave me nothing but difficult to near impossible challenges back then too😅

• Sad 1

44 minutes ago, Fiel said:

The RNG really, really, really hates me for some reason. For the past 9 weeks I have only had 2 weeks that can be considered easy pauses.

8 weeks ago it pit me up against entwine/Suzaku.

7 weeks ago it pit me up against govenants.

6 weeks ago it gave me one of the rare breaks.

5 weeks ago it pit me up against mot_131/entwine/mago.

4 weeks ago I miraculously got another break.

3 weeks ago it pit me up against Suzaku.

2 weeks ago it pit me up against BenBrazke.

1 week ago it pit me up against Quistis.

This week it's Spheedy.

I have no good fortune in the summer times. If I recall last summer correctly, the RNG gave me nothing but difficult to near impossible challenges back then too😅

Spheedy IS a pause. I mean, there's no way to beat him, might as well go easy 😂

• Haha 4

New D3 league with 103 players, levels 354-483, median 439:

image.png.12a5e32e76658d65409cc8a8742f7010.png

I'm on of many level 474 players. The way I see it Guismo (CH 21 D3 wins) and e452 (CH level 473 10 D3 wins) are the favourites.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 4

Il y a 3 heures, Fiel a dit :

This week it's Spheedy.

I just finished a league against Spheedy AND Suzaku... i managed to beat the first, but probably only because he gave the first place to his teammate
On the bright side, i lost by only 4 points...
On the raging side... i lost by only 4 points !

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Ol Sheriff Joe said:

On the bright side, i lost by only 4 points...
On the raging side... i lost by only 4 points !

The top players in Red Hot Bunnycorns always impress me. I have noticed some of the innovations and experiments you do, always thinking about new possibilities and using them to good effect👍

• Thanks 1