Promote your club here!

Chthugha

Just now, Daniele said:

@Chthugha you sure are trustworthy and i would gladly join your club, but i see you already upgraded a lot of ranks, so i can't be of much help only with money. I guess other players deserve to be in your club more than me ^_^

we have 3 things on 20, so there's actually plenty to upgrade 🤣

• Like 1

Yes, but i'm not kidding when i say that i'll never use my kobans to upgrade a club, so with money i could help only for those remaining ranks up to 10. That being the case, I don't think it's fair to occupy a room in your club ^_^

7 minutes ago, Daniele said:

Yes, but i'm not kidding when i say that i'll never use my kobans to upgrade a club, so with money i could help only for those remaining ranks up to 10. That being the case, I don't think it's fair to occupy a room in your club ^_^

our illustrious leader  Chthugha (he should change his name)is a kind and gentle player he has allowed a low level player of my stature to be part of his club

and through i only had 5M ymens and 380 kobans he has let me stay on the team 

while i cannot afford to donate kobans i did give 1M ymens and will donate more when i can

I'm sure he will give a active player like you Daniele special consideration

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Active forum member looking for a club?
Apply for Hērōēs Prāvī Forī [EN], Club ID: 1898.

We currently have 5 open spots and are looking to fill it with new members.
I expect you to participate in the club and help the club become better (so use some of your resources to help us upgrade the club).

If you are interested, then quote me in this thread and then apply in the game.
We also have a discord server to chat in.

As we say - "an attempt is not torture"

4 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I expect you to participate in the club and help the club become better (so use some of your resources to help us upgrade the club).

Hi I was also looking for a club, but seeing that y'all have already gotten everything to at least rank 10, I won't be able to contribute to that. Hopefully you will consider me anyway.

The new update forced me to register here, because I really need a club, but i dont want to randomly push some request buttons and being kicked after spending some (not too many) ressources. So: Not promoting a club, but a player, nutaku, 266 (for now), 184ego (if that's important for someone), finally won SIII and probably happy to demote next week, relativley active player and willing to be a small part of this community,  ... so could there be a club for me? ;) 

image.gif

@Chthugha

Just out of curiosity.. it`s more important to you guys that the members interact and exchange with each other than focusing on competitive play.. did I get that right? 🤔

If so I´d be happy to be a part of your club. Of course I`d also give my best to support the club eventhough I at the moment don`t know how to be of use to guys. 🙈:)

32 minutes ago, holymolly said:

@Chthugha

Just out of curiosity.. it`s more important to you guys that the members interact and exchange with each other than focusing on competitive play.. did I get that right? 🤔

If so I´d be happy to be a part of your club. Of course I`d also give my best to support the club eventhough I at the moment don`t know how to be of use to guys. 🙈:)

It's nighttime in Europe so Chthugha's offline but if you're active in the forum and will be active in the club chat you're welcome in his club.

Dutch Heroes has openings and is looking for new active members. The language in the club is Dutch, so the rest of this post will be too. 

We zijn een Nederlandstalige club voor iedereen boven lvl 100. We zijn begonnen met upgraden en zoeken nieuwe leden die ook hun steentje bij willen dragen. Verder geen zware eisen, blijf een beetje actief. 

Club ID 1658

20/22

Edited by DHarry

8 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I would be interested in joining if you're still recruiting

Hērōēs Prāvī Forī [EN], Club ID: 1898

8 minutes ago, Bayushi said:

I would be interested in joining if you're still recruiting

We have 22/40 members atm so lots of room, send a request and Chthugha will deal with it when he is back online.

• Darsca pinned this topic