Epic Days 2 - for discussion

windia

9 hours ago, _shal_ said:

Welp, up to 100 (free) battles so far and no drop yet, going for Gossy. Not that it matters much as I've kinda committed myself to getting all 6 in the end, and the necessary koban outlay will swamp the free attempts anyway...

Update: Gossy dropped at #104. On to Lupa now...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xytaaz said:

Sign, still nothing even after using some black Friday refills, luck is not with me this time.

No rush with doing refills because it will last longer than just Friday so you leave it to the last day of the event like normal before doing them.
The event just has girls from epic pachinko with the deal below you can get them cheaper than doing epic pachinko but still, they are only 3 stars so saving kobans up for next months legendary days event would be a better use of kobans because legendary day girls are 5 stars and you cannot get them from epic pachinko when the event is over.
image.png.040988cf954f64e76a5b62598ef39409.png

On 11/21/2018 at 12:47 PM, Achlles said:

i love these events my only concern is that there is still a 4 day unspecified event scheduled in November. worried of using all my kobans here and then it turns out to be another legendary event and not being able to get that girl

Next month we get a new legendary days event with most likely a new know-how girl legendary 5 star girl that i am hoping will be a legendary red battler and the last event of this month is a former mission event girl revival event with at least two or three of them being on villains and the rest will be in epic pachinko.
image.png.9d130d0eef6f59379bb3301976bf6c22.png

10 minutes ago, Gambit126 said:

Same here.  RNG hates me right now.

No rush in doing refills until the last day of the event because the black Friday discount is more than one day.

• Thanks 1

Whoa, unexpected luck in this event, got Greta yesterday, and now Adelaide drops too. No koban refills. Nice!

2 hours ago, natstar said:

the last event of this month is a former mission event girl revival event with at least two or three of them being on villains and the rest will be in epic pachinko.

Just as i thought ^_^
I already have Clarisse and Astis, i'm missing the other 3. Want to bet that the 2 girls on villains will be the 2 i already have? Of course they will, i'm sure of it! 😡
Oh well, i guess i will have other 4 free days...

Edited by Daniele
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Observer_X said:

I suppose that having ditched half the Sexy Beast Event and completely ignored the Sports Revival to pound Finalmecia has had some side effect for me. First day I forgot to be ready with a full combativity bar, and howewer, Greta dropped for me after more or less 30 tries (my 100th girl!). I found nice the sort of simmetry where Bunny leaded my first 100 girls then her friend and adversary Lupa could lead the next 100, so I applied for Lupa, and she dropped also after more or less 30-40 tries. As I said previously, when it is luck, it is luck. Now I am applying for Vashalanor, but as in the past Gruntt was a black beast for me, given the last results (I didn't get 2 drops in 2 days since a little after I started playing) I don't think I will be able to get any more from this event.

Ok, i expect a hacker attack after this... Vashalanor also dropped after more or less 20 tries. And that was not the end. Next I applied for Liu-Yeng... and she dropped in around 15 tries. Never got four girl drops in less than three days, and I am prone to bet that I won't see that again (spins at Epic Pachinko x10 are another thing). As this seems to have brought me luck before, I'll repeat it again: now I'm applying for Adelaide, and as also Ninja Spy in the past was a black beast for me, given the last results I don't think I will be able to get any more from this event.

• Sad 1

Adelaide dropped for me yesterday after 18 battles and Greta this morning after 10 battles. I'm honestly really, really surprised to have managed to get all available drops in less than four days. I expect some real shitty luck in future events. 😅

But I still have yet to get a single drop on GH or the test server.

• Sad 1

After three days and more than a couple of refills still no girls have dropped. So far this has been the worst event I played in little under a year. I am not one for complaining but if I look at the comments here and the posting history of some of the players it seems that complaining (a lot) seems to get the girls to drop so ../........

whine, whine, whine.

or as the French say .....

Bordeaux, Bourgogne, Champagne.

:P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I decided to play overnight because I couldn't sleep - cough! cough! cough!!.  As combativity in all accounts had just refilled this was quite handy.

It was the best decision I ever made.  In my newest KH account, Bryan, to add to Adelaide and Greta I recruited Lupa.  In Peregrine Took Adelaide dropped and in this account I wasn't lucky with Gossy, but the one I really wanted to drop dropped: the last common girl, Marina.  This leaves a clear run at all the epics in EP.

Why didn't I go for the other KH epics in my Bryan account?  Well, having got Adelaide those others don't matter and I have them all in other accounts anyway.  And trying for Gossy meant battling Bremen and getting a 21.5k payout on beating him, plus getting the final hold-out girl, Marina.

So, while not up to the level of luck others have reported, I'm quite happy and there's more than a day to go.  I just might recharge combativity near the end in some accounts to see what I might get.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, dirty harry said:

After three days and more than a couple of refills still no girls have dropped. So far this has been the worst event I played in little under a year. I am not one for complaining but if I look at the comments here and the posting history of some of the players it seems that complaining (a lot) seems to get the girls to drop so ../........

whine, whine, whine.

or as the French say .....

Bordeaux, Bourgogne, Champagne.

:P

Oh, ripping off my reverse psychology trick on the RNG are we!?  Haha...  Well, good luck.  It worked for me... again... as my most recent posting showed.  Don't worry.  In my two oldest know-how accounts I have still to record a success, but I have one round to try in the last account so I'll let you know how I get on.  There's still over a day to go, you know.

Last day and still nothing. As always, it seems like events are designed to try and make you spend money on kobans and refills out of despair, making it even more obvious this event: they went and lowered the cost of the refills in the last 2 days to make you spend more.

I wouldn't bet on it, but maybe people who say that they get a lot of things really fast in events are dummy accounts. (Really? SIX event girls in less than four days? keep dreaming)

9 minutes ago, Tenou said:

Last day and still nothing. As always, it seems like events are designed to try and make you spend money on kobans and refills out of despair, making it even more obvious this event: they went and lowered the cost of the refills in the last 2 days to make you spend more.

I wouldn't bet on it, but maybe people who say that they get a lot of things really fast in events are dummy accounts. (Really? SIX event girls in less than four days? keep dreaming)

let the conspiracy theories commence...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1