A Legendary Writer! discussion

jelom

What do you think about the new legendary girl Fabienne?

We have two images of her as of yet, a FAB spoiler last tuesday and the legendary writer announcement today, that as always it has an animated image.

This topic is only about the girl, we will have time in some days to write about the legendary days.

Capture6.PNG

This one is especially fun for people who are regularly talking in the Discord server (English one).
I believe the idea for her sprouted there as a joke, and found it's fruition in this way.

I'm expected a lot of inside jokes, so I can't wait.
Also, those socks 🤩

Basically she looks quite sexy, but I'll judge better when I'll be able to see her scenes and poses (the scenes may take years being a free player, the poses luckily I can watch on the wiki). Although

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

Also, those socks 🤩

I must admit that, even being not one with a fetish for feet, I disagree on this: long or short, those are one of the things I hate to see on HH girls poses, especially the last poses of a girl, where I would love to see the girls fully naked from head to feet. Luckily for me, quite a number of girls in the harem satisfy this taste.

New girls are always sweet. Thing is - nobody's gonna get her, since with the attraction update legendary event girl will drop between 1to 3 shards and with the current droprate its pretty much impossible to get her in 4 days unless you spent a shitload amount of cobans on refills

29 minutes ago, Demon025 said:

New girls are always sweet. Thing is - nobody's gonna get her, since with the attraction update legendary event girl will drop between 1to 3 shards and with the current droprate its pretty much impossible to get her in 4 days unless you spent a shitload amount of cobans on refills

You drastically underestimate the amount of whales in this game.

I also think you're too negative on the shards drop rate, but hard to say.

12 minutes ago, TentacleLove said:

... I guess it will probably be charm.

From all the Know-How players here, I hope you were deliberately joking.9_9 They have desperately been waiting for this moment, hoarding affection and money along the way for the last five months... and you callously dare suggest "it will probably be charm".O.o>:(:P

Also, do the main KW drops for battles (Red Battler, Norou and now, Fabienne) look significantly better than the main drops for other specialties (other than perhaps Golden Bunny)? Is this just for the KW players, or do others believe the same?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I also think you're too negative on the shards drop rate, but hard to say.

The only "standart" girl left unclaimed for me is Willow from Karole. And from the day the update rolls in I've been farming only her. So thats make around 5 days or something and guess how many fragments i've got? 25. Legendary event will continue for 4 days with the same amount of shards (1 to 3) as Karole fight gives. So I think that I don't underestimate the drop rates and they are low as hell, but we'll see

• Like 2

Well, there is always the luck out option that gives you 100 shards instantly. Not counting on it, but that was also true for the old legendaries. At least now there is a ceiling that pity rewards you if you dont luck out before spending like 8000 kobans or more. It may not give you a better chance than before on luckong out, but that was never claimed nor should it. They wouldnt be legendary anymore. 

All of this of course based on assumptions, just like your claims. We will have to wait and see next week. 

3 hours ago, DHarry said:

Better be KH. I saved over 10k kobans this time. If shes CH I will spend them on shopresets or somethong stupid like that and quit after. 😂

I have been saving for a legendary kh for months. I am tired of losing to nasty whip people. :D I am prepared to drop it ALL.

• Like 1

It is a little alarming that this is Kinkord's alter ego (as I understood it), but on the other hand, a pair of good boobs is always a pair of good boobs, and everything else is clearly no less beautiful, so all we have to do is to say - we look forward to get her!

Well, now from the jokes to things more serious. I here considered that the discount on battle points would still be available on the first day of this event. Therefore, if I didn’t mess up anything or the developers didn’t decide to change it, then for all who spend kobans this is a good way to save some coins, and thanks to the new system, the most patient and thrifty can gain 80-90 attractiveness with kobs at the first day, and the rest just get in the remaining three days using regular time refills.

30 minutes ago, Lemus said:

It is a little alarming that this is Kinkord's alter ego (as I understood it), but on the other hand, a pair of good boobs is always a pair of good boobs, and everything else is clearly no less beautiful, so all we have to do is to say - we look forward to get her!

She's the alter ego of FAB, the writer, not the community team member who runs the Kinkoid account. Just a small distinction.

21 hours ago, Lemus said:

It is a little alarming that this is Kinkord's alter ego (as I understood it), [...]

Fab stated that you _might_ call it his alter ego - not Kinkoids (as I understood it).

on the other hand: he is not the hh writer, is he?

Edited by windia