100 shards drop: Myth or Reality?

pozi

100 shards drop: Myth or Reality?  

1,004 members have voted

1. 1. How many girls have you got thanks to a 100 shards drop since the implementation of the new attraction system

• None
    • 5 or more
  2. 2. How many shards had you already collected when you got the 100 shards drop on that girl?

• Got it when the girl's attraction was below 25
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was between 26-50
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was between 51-70
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was between 71-85
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was over 85
    • I'm still to know how a 100 shards drop feels like

1 hour ago, linkdream said:

Whelp, this happened on my Nutaku account:

unknown.png?width=1305&height=703

unknown.png?width=1294&height=702

2 legendary girls without spending a single koban on an account I don't care that much about.

That seems to be the trick. I got 5 legendary girls on the test server without spending a koban. 😂 I don't care about that account at all.

I suppose it was my turn to score near the jackpot...

blob.png.5dcaad5f9c3cf3cf55f899d3935dfc09.png

Unluckily, a lucky 100 that came in the wrong moment. Unless some heavy shot of misfortune, I would have gained almost for sure the seven missing shards in the time left (this happened more or less a day ago), and the lucky 100 on the Digisekai girls woud have been much more useful, sparing me a lot of effort. Counting that although I had some of those flowers left over after using them to fully upgrade her affection, they were not needed (as on average I have enough gifts put aside to fully upgrade the affection of at least 60 or 70 girls, including some five star legendaries), I personally consider this drop as half luck. I suppose that, given my past luck with the champions, this should have been expected. This games doesn't stop to amaze me for his luck variability: one day you feel you are among the stars, the next you feel put to sleep in a stable.

Edited by Observer_X
  • Like 2

On 12/12/2019 at 4:33 AM, Observer_X said:

I suppose it was my turn to score near the jackpot...

blob.png.5dcaad5f9c3cf3cf55f899d3935dfc09.png

Unluckily, a lucky 100 that came in the wrong moment. Unless some heavy shot of misfortune, I would have gained almost for sure the seven missing shards in the time left (this happened more or less a day ago), and the lucky 100 on the Digisekai girls woud have been much more useful, sparing me a lot of effort. Counting that although I had some of those flowers left over after using them to fully upgrade her affection, they were not needed (as on average I have enough gifts put aside to fully upgrade the affection of at least 60 or 70 girls, including some five star legendaries), I personally consider this drop as half luck. I suppose that, given my past luck with the champions, this should have been expected. This games doesn't stop to amaze me for his luck variability: one day you feel you are among the stars, the next you feel put to sleep in a stable.

Ehm... seems like I called it... this happened yesterday:

blob.png.cafbd9e9a3c36db374f94300cb4df191.png

Anyways, in the light of the last patch notes, this is twice as normal luck, as it increases the chances of having some more combativity to gather shards for the new girls.

• Like 3

A very good start!  In my Herbie Hynde account, the third of these in that account.

image.png.05bea5d4b78070938b533c164a61626d.png

image.png.eedf8816dcd3a85fc801c46b892652fd.png

This second one in Adrian'smole with 42 minutes to go and x48 shards.  In other words this was a gonna, until that drop.  Adrian'smole now has 4 of these for that account so it's snapping at the heels of Peregrine Took.

Congrats everybody for your successes and my commiserations to those who missed out.  It's now up to pure random chance of winning her in Epic Pachinko.

Actually, after I recruited one of the girls in each account I didn't seriously try for the other legendary.  Instead I checked ou this new Tiers for Villains system to try for Akhates held by Dark Lord and Hima held by Roko.  I've got Akhates to 42 in Peregrine Took so far and she ended up with more shards than Selene at the end of the event.  I'm a big fan of this system and will let me accumulate cash at a much greater rate.

One thing I have noticed is that the drop rate for Akhates seems to match the drop rate for Dark Lord's regular girls and this is better than for later villains (eg Roko).  If the pattern continues I'll have her long before DL reaches lvl 80 and I can move to the next tier.

I'll give my two cents worth on Akhates' alter ego hinted at in the Patch Notes.  It'd probably be no surprise that I opt for Princess Agate: her name, her opening-pose hairstyle and the seal she is seated next to.  She might have a story to tell in her affection scenes.  I can't wait!

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add image
  • Like 3

I've got two of them this week, after many, many months waiting for one.

First I got Acadia from Pandora Witch and today I got another one for Melissa. Two girls and a total of 99 flowers (62 and 37).

We'll see how long it takes to happen again.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Eman said:

I've got two of them this week, after many, many months waiting for one.

First I got Acadia from Pandora Witch and today I got another one for Melissa. Two girls and a total of 99 flowers (62 and 37).

We'll see how long it takes to happen again.

Cool.  Well done.  Acadia is the cutest and sexiest of the trio, in my opinion.  I can't wait to see where this story goes and where Neono fits in.  She seems as lost and perplexed as our hero.  All any of us knows he must be able to win her over, but I wonder if he'll need more than his cock.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text

I've got two x100 shards drop this time around. I've got one for Selene at x22 mark and one for Windia at x84 mark. In total I've used the following combativity amounts:

Sugu - 230

Windia - 220, before dropping the x100

Selene - 70, before dropping the x100

Melissa - 290

I have already owned the other 2 from random epic pachinko drops a long time ago. Pretty lucky this event and the first time I clear the Epic days.

first.PNG

• Like 4

This time no picture but I had a x100 on Selene when she was already at 62%.

Well but I would have preferred it comes earlier because for lack of kobans I was forced to leave Bass at 44% 😢

Regarding the others, I got all with an average of 2700 kobans each with normal drops.

• Like 2

My fourth x100 happened this morning:

423557903_HH-x100-04-2019-12-27B.png.1b126238d425ccbc19a05992be0f6967.png

Well, bonus stuff is bonus stuff, and I do need tons of flowers so it's not like it was useless, but... yeah, I was basically 1 or 2 good drops away from completing her, I'm low on kobans (but not on Ymens at this time, thanks to all those refills I bought during Epic Days), and there are 4 other girls to fight for in this event. All 3 of my previous x100 drops happened back in September, so this one could have had better timing, let's say. ^^

Anyways, I've had four x100 drops total so far, in just four months and a half of playing the game, so I'm still relatively lucky with them overall.

• Like 5

On 12/21/2019 at 11:36 AM, Observer_X said:

Ehm... seems like I called it... this happened yesterday:

blob.png.cafbd9e9a3c36db374f94300cb4df191.png

Anyways, in the light of the last patch notes, this is twice as normal luck, as it increases the chances of having some more combativity to gather shards for the new girls.

Hoho, WOW!  When you placed that wish, Santa must've heard you. Lol.

• 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

And here's my 5th x100 drop:

350857084_HH-x100-05-2020-01-11.png.8e8e9005a3961f99ec1673340373e896.png

Once again, on a girl I was pretty close to completing, but I definitely can use the extra flowers, so no complaints there.

5th...! I've only gotten one, that I can remember! I'm hoping I can channel all my 100 shard heroics into a Legendary Days event or similar 🙏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1