100 shards drop: Myth or Reality?

pozi

100 shards drop: Myth or Reality?  

1,003 members have voted

1. 1. How many girls have you got thanks to a 100 shards drop since the implementation of the new attraction system

• None
    • 5 or more
  2. 2. How many shards had you already collected when you got the 100 shards drop on that girl?

• Got it when the girl's attraction was below 25
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was between 26-50
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was between 51-70
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was between 71-85
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was over 85
    • I'm still to know how a 100 shards drop feels like

Pfft, my experience thus far has been exactly the opposite. I keep getting one lousy shard at a time, over and over, and it's starting to get aggravating,  ESPECIALLY when I spend 200 kobans to recharge Combativity, and then only get one stingy &^%(** shard.

Edited by Red Rudy

12 hours ago, Youta Tada said:

It has been a long time since I had a fall of 100 fragments but What a Great Surprise, in addition to obtaining many flowers.

Probably the most painful part about 100 shard drop is getting it when you are close to 100.

Just think about the pain when you spend countless of refill to get the shard to 80-95, only to have a 100 shard drop popping up later.

Kinkoid should just make 100 shard drop when your total shard count is 0, not when player have it halfway or close to 100. But they won't do it when there is a sucker willing to spend thousands of cash for kobans refill.

3 hours ago, Ajith said:

lol

Almost straight after writing this I got Lapsey with a x100 jackpot in my Peregrine Took account (posted in the Epic Days thread).  I changed from green to slightly flushed red with relief, but very lustful of this beauty in chains I couldn't wait to upgrade.  Wow!  Having done so, she is the first girl I got where I can honestly say her 1, 2 and 3 star poses are as good as the first.  At least, that's my view.  I keep saying it ad nauseum, but well done artists.  You just keep getting better and better.

I managed to get the twins in this account, but haven't enough gifts and cash to upgrade beyond their (her) first star although she's ready to upgrade to the second.  I did this in the normal way by bribing her with kobans.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Valgo said:

Probably the most painful part about 100 shard drop is getting it when you are close to 100.

Just think about the pain when you spend countless of refill to get the shard to 80-95, only to have a 100 shard drop popping up later.

Kinkoid should just make 100 shard drop when your total shard count is 0, not when player have it halfway or close to 100. But they won't do it when there is a sucker willing to spend thousands of cash for kobans refill.

Such a pessimistic way of looking at it. In my eyes at any point during the process a 100 shard drop is better than any of the other rewards. If it is early on, you get a cheap and fast girl. If it is midway through, you still save time and you get a bunch of free stuff with it. If it is late on, you still get a lot of free epic flowers. The alternative is always that it takes even longer (not getting to 100 shards with that drop), or a minimal amount of flowers instead of close to 100. Conclusion; there is never a bad time to get a 100 shard drop. The people who think so are not looking rationally at the situation.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Valgo said:

I don't see it that pessimistic way, since luck is like that, sometimes there are and sometimes not (of course the RNG).
The fact that people invest thousands of dollars in a game they like is their own choice, in addition I've never invested any single dollar since I started playing (maybe later or maybe not xD).

Ugh

7 hours to go, I have 91 shards, and I'm all out of kobans, after spending 1000+

(/me bangs head on desk)

The game hates me

W00t! I got lucky at the last minute, last of my points, last of my kobans, managed to get the final 9 shards I needed for The Twins!

Edited by Red Rudy
  • Like 2

On 8/23/2019 at 7:55 AM, Valgo said:

Hey, but think of all those flowers... Enough to do at least two affection upgrades (probably three).  This extremely handy if you're know-how in this case.  In my case I almost always leave my use of kobans til towards the end - halfway at least.  This is probably because I've tended to be lucky with the x100 drops.

On 8/23/2019 at 2:49 AM, Zorba the Geek said:

Almost straight after writing this I got Lapsey with a x100 jackpot in my Peregrine Took account (posted in the Epic Days thread).  I changed from green to slightly flushed red with relief, but very lustful of this beauty in chains I couldn't wait to upgrade.  Wow!  Having done so, she is the first girl I got where I can honestly say her 1, 2 and 3 star poses are as good as the first.  At least, that's my view.  I keep saying it ad nauseum, but well done artists.  You just keep getting better and better.

I managed to get the twins in this account, but haven't enough gifts and cash to upgrade beyond their (her) first star although she's ready to upgrade to the second.  I did this in the normal way by bribing her with kobans.

Congrats 

Oh yes, there should totally be a good luck protection that means you can't get one of these within 200 battles of getting your previous one /s

It's annoying to feel like your good luck is wasted when getting this doesn't save you anytime, but to say it makes you lose interest? That happened a bunch under the old system.