100 shards drop: Myth or Reality?

pozi

100 shards drop: Myth or Reality?  

1,003 members have voted

1. 1. How many girls have you got thanks to a 100 shards drop since the implementation of the new attraction system

• None
    • 5 or more
  2. 2. How many shards had you already collected when you got the 100 shards drop on that girl?

• Got it when the girl's attraction was below 25
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was between 26-50
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was between 51-70
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was between 71-85
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was over 85
    • I'm still to know how a 100 shards drop feels like

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Hugh Jerexion said:

So this happened:

How.png.1812a55aab7abff282c4055ab6cbefb5.png

How is that even possible?

Only a x100 is possible, actually, so if you do a x10 spin there's a (tiny) probability of that to happen.

• Thanks 1

Today was fighting Finalmecia for Madeline (using x50 fights each time), after it begun to "slow down" quite a bit in the number of shards I got each time I "spent" a x50 fight, then suddenly (when I was still at 52 shards total) I had a x113 shards drop (so I guess a couple "lower" drops and then a x100 drop inside the same x50 fight!)

Can't really remember it ever happening during the Legendary Days ever before, for me I mean

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

You've got to be kiding me 😂

Well, if you think about it, legendary days are prone to this because of the high number of battles they require.

At one x100 drop for roughly every 3500 battles, the probability in LD is ~15%

8 hours ago, jelom said:

Well, if you think about it, legendary days are prone to this because of the high number of battles they require.

At one x100 drop for roughly every 3500 battles, the probability in LD is ~15%

could you tell this to the RNG handling my spins?

• Haha 1

Happened to me today too while I was at 96% of Madeline 😤. I did not take a screenshot though...

She still cost me around 9K kobans, which I find highly overpriced, despite the additional affection items I received...

Edited by Eexa
  • Like 4

il y a 27 minutes, jelom a dit :

I was almost expecting all your good luck 👍

That is over 800 battles, are you sure?

Pretty certain, it took me more than an hour to do them 1 by 1 !

I was at 10 989 kobans and finished at 2591... And I was left with 6 or 7 combats when I hit the 100% (while I had reached 96% already). My start was just terrible. I had ONE and single shard from the 4 first refills, i.e. 80 fights!!!

Edited by Eexa

23 minutes ago, Eexa said:

Pretty certain, it took me more than an hour to do them 1 by 1 !

I was at 10 989 kobans and finished at 2591... And I was left with 6 or 7 combats when I hit the 100% (while I had reached 96% already). My start was just terrible. I had ONE and single shard from the 4 first refills, i.e. 80 fights!!!

That's horrendous bad luck indeed :(

Shit happens... I even asked on the Club chat if people thought I should persist or just give up at 1K spent and 2K spent (I was only at 5 shards received at 2K!!!).

Next time I take screenshots when I start such an expense, knowing anything can happen! I just have a doubt if I had 10 939 or 10 989 kobans when I started, but it does not change much the overall feeling 😒

Edited by Eexa

Believe it or not, this morning I got a second x 100 on Layla... I was so much not expecting it, that I did not have the reflex to make a screenshot. I can believe in coincidences but honestly... I had 3 x 100 shards drops since I play HH, amongst which 2 are on the same day 🤔

I am starting to believe there is a safety mecanism implemented to increase abruptly your drop rate when it goes far below the normal expected rate, as it happened to me yesterday JUST before the 2 x 100 shards drops.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1