100 shards drop: Myth or Reality?

pozi

100 shards drop: Myth or Reality?  

1,003 members have voted

1. 1. How many girls have you got thanks to a 100 shards drop since the implementation of the new attraction system

• None
    • 5 or more
  2. 2. How many shards had you already collected when you got the 100 shards drop on that girl?

• Got it when the girl's attraction was below 25
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was between 26-50
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was between 51-70
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was between 71-85
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was over 85
    • I'm still to know how a 100 shards drop feels like

Just now, jelom said:

Not a bug here. He did x10 battles option and he got x100 shards in two of them. It is totally working as intended, extremely lucky but possible.

Until today, nobody ever reported getting more than exactly 100 shards from an x10 battle, though, indicating that the obtainable shards were capped. That appears to be no longer the case, based on EpicBacon's 222 (and another drop of 102 that was also shown on Discord earlier today).

• Like 1

Well I don't think its a bug, it seems like each of the 10 rolls are done simultaniously, and it just happened to hit twice for the 100 shard drop.
And not only did i hit 2*100 drops, i also managed to get 22 extra shards on top of that. I think the max you can get from one drop is 7?
So i managed to get shard hit on at least 4 of the 10 rolls,(3*7+1) in addition to the 2*100 drops, hitting on at least 6 out of the 10 possible chances (it was a 10x roll)
I do not know the % chance of hitting on all this, but it seems to me to be rather small.
Either i just got really lucky, or something bugged out, causing me to get the drops.
It did give me a total of 137 flowers, as i had 15 shards before i did the 10x roll, so i guess that is something... yay? :P

Edit: Actually since from the picture i know i got 124k from the battle, and each battle gives me 24.800 credits, then after some quick math, i did get money on 5 out of the 10 rolls, so that means that 7 shards is not max for the event, have to be 8 or 9.
In any case, we now know that i got shards on 5 out of the 10 rolls. Still low chance, but maginally easier then 6/10 :p

Edited by EpicBacon

To me, doing the 10 rolls simultaneously is a bug, and I would fix it if I were the developer of this game. I don't think it's intended, but I don't think they care either, so it's not going to be fixed. To be fair, there are many other issues that need to be addressed first, like the bugged stats on some players.

39 minutes ago, EpicBacon said:

so that means that 7 shards is not max for the event, have to be 8 or 9

If for one time my colander memory does not fail me, the drop range for standard events should be 2-8. However, I am not on Discord, so I don't know if something different had been said there in relative to the recent changes in main events duration.

• Thanks 1

edit: somehow it didnt saw all the answers, so this post is basically useless

edit2: to get this post at least some sense, the 22 shards had to be either 7+7+8 or 6+8+8 // that's probably the most stacked x10 spin the game has ever seen; I am wondering that there werent 2 orbs or some tickets in it as well

Edited by blaa
  • Like 1

On 10/1/2020 at 11:32 PM, Kenrae said:

To me, doing the 10 rolls simultaneously is a bug, and I would fix it if I were the developer of this game. I don't think it's intended, but I don't think they care either, so it's not going to be fixed. To be fair, there are many other issues that need to be addressed first, like the bugged stats on some players.

I see it as a small return on investment for the kobans to do a 10x^^

And technically: to do them simultanously is exactly what is advertised/promised. Otherwise it would make a limitation and giving just a more quick doing. And you would need to calculate the results in a different manner. Right now you take 1 situation - the moment hitting the button - and spark 10 simultanous cpu threads and take the result together. Your description would require to create 10 times in a row the situation and do a sequential cpu thread.

Edited by windia

People have posted recent successes so I have held back on my thought that Kinkoid has finally abandoned these drops.  I say this because I haven't had a x100 drop for ages, but I now remain hopeful, especially in trying to get Nero.  I'd say a x100 drop is the only way I'd ever recruit her in my KH accounts this time around.

Best of luck everybody!

A bit late (at 93 shards) but always welcomed lucky x100.

My 12th x100: Evelin, Sara Jay, Ombresse, Ria, Arianne, Dickachoo, Athena, Shade, Winter Sophie, Summer Geekette, Sai and now Nero.

A good proportion of them in legendary days. ;)

My drop rate for x100 until now is 12 girls in 42932 battles (0.028% or 1 girl every 3577 battles).

image.png.d1d54ce09dceb2699601b0230285efee.png

• Like 7

I got Acadia twice now: this one in Peregrine Took and previously in Peckerbird...

image.png.efe2b918a0f1d89be3d7c0de818a049b.png

No biggie, I know - especially when I see with envious eyes the number of people who snared Nero (congrats to them).  However, Acadia is my absolute favourite of the Digisekai trio attached to Neono and I was very pleased to get her.  It also gets me closer to performances against Nike in Stairway to Heaven.  That is, except in this account where I'm making an all-out effort to win Mercy from Finalmecia, until that gorgeous villain levels up too much and I have to use boosters to avoid losing (my stats aren't so shit hot in this account).  I'd love to get Mercy with one of these x100 drops.  That would be the real icing on the cake!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...