Cameo event

Cantrix

hace 14 horas, GeorgeMTO dijo:

The Event to get mission girls (aka Sexy Calendar) has never been in the slot of an epic/legendary days. Please stop spreading false information.

The first Sexy Calendar was before they existed (Jan 18), 2nd was in the same month as Epic Days (Nov 18), 3rd in same month as Epic Days (Jan 19).

Sexy Calendar occupied the same slot as a revival, just held in months that didn't have events the first time around.

After checking the past events, you're right. Strange, I could have sworn that they were like I said for the last two calendar events (the first one doesn't count as it was back when there were only two events each month).

Anyway, we'll see what's in store for us when in starts in roughly two weeks.

4 hours ago, Cantrix said:

Now i'll go back to Roko but i'm still sad because i will have to loose 500 kobans from daily missions to avoid Carlita joining my harem.

Avoiding a girl just to avoid a girl seems incredibly silly. If you don't like her, don't upgrade her, but not getting her is simply hurting yourself because you'll be missing a pokemon, you're going to miss out on kobans and potential girl for xp/level dump contests. 

I mean how often are you actually taking an in depth look at your harem? Not very often I imagine.

• Like 1

I had a nice 56-fight drought, so just 24 shards on the second girl. Those long droughts are truly boring, I definitely vote for a pity drop, so you can't go more than 30 fights without a drop. When these streaks happen during legendary, epic or revival days, you are completely fucked, no good luck will save you. It's only possible to somewhat recover during classical events but I see no harm at all if the system does not allow such long streaks without drops.

6 minutes ago, jaybee said:

I definitely vote for a pity drop, so you can't go more than 30 fights without a drop.

I don't really mind one way or the other, they'd have to find a good balance though. A pity drop wouldn't exactly make a huge difference regardless.

7 minutes ago, jaybee said:

When these streaks happen during legendary, epic or revival days, you are completely fucked, no good luck will save you.

I would argue you already weren't getting a girl during legendary/epic days without using kobans anyway so nothing changes during those events.  Revival events are a mixed bag, an 0/56 would probably push you into using koban territory, but you're pretty much already there as well under normal circumstances.

• Like 1

Yeah most of the difference would be to limit player frustration. I don't think this needs a balance - you don't need to limit player enjoyment as compensation.

The frustration will be especially high during short events, so capping the bad luck there would be more effective. It would also encourage koban spend because when you end up too low after 4-5 days, you feel there's no point to spend. (Like me at the last revival where I had 21 shards on the second girl - I just gave up but would have spent if I had 60-70 shards. So the almost 50-fight drought there screwed with me but also screwed the game out of some koban spend.)

1 hour ago, pitythefool said:

Avoiding a girl just to avoid a girl seems incredibly silly. If you don't like her, don't upgrade her, but not getting her is simply hurting yourself because you'll be missing a pokemon, you're going to miss out on kobans and potential girl for xp/level dump contests. 

I mean how often are you actually taking an in depth look at your harem? Not very often I imagine.

Hm i don't want to see her in my harem. You may think it's silly, but i don't want to have the biggest harem, but simply all the girls i like. About contests and stuff, well it will be like she has never existed and i'm doing simply fine now without her. Yeah the kobans are the real reason i'm kinda unhappy, but 400ish kobans are just 3 daily rewards so it's not such big of a deal.
A bit of advice, don't call people's play styles silly just because they don't suit your tastes, it really isn't a good way to bring up your point, nor to start a conversation - seems borderline hostile.
Either ways as the event has ended successfully for me after getting Malina i won't be entering this thread.
Good luck with hunting girls!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Cantrix said:

A bit of advice, don't call people's play styles silly just because they don't suit your tastes, it really isn't a good way to bring up your point, nor to start a conversation - seems borderline hostile.

You're reading way too far into things. I'm not being hostile nor am I calling your play style silly. My apologies if it somehow came off that way.

I find throwing away kobans and potential upside senseless, but that's your call. You're entitled to do what makes you happy.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Cantrix said:

Hm i don't want to see her in my harem. You may think it's silly, but i don't want to have the biggest harem, but simply all the girls i like. About contests and stuff, well it will be like she has never existed and i'm doing simply fine now without her. Yeah the kobans are the real reason i'm kinda unhappy, but 400ish kobans are just 3 daily rewards so it's not such big of a deal.
Either ways as the event has ended successfully for me after getting Malina i won't be entering this thread.

You do realize it's more like 600+ kobans for 3 days not completing all missions during a classic event, right?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cantrix said:

I understand this is a collection game afterall, and quantity can't beat quality.

However, does that mean you also never do epic pachinko to avoid getting random, undesirable drops? And what do you do about the ones you get from the story mode. 

There was a time I actively avoided certain girls. But that was because they would add to making the following desirable girls more expensive to uolpgrade. You got punished for having too many girls before the rarity/cost system. 

Now I just take what I can get. With the silver card I rarely go into the harem anyways. All girls are welcome as long as they pay rent. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well shortly after reset I managed to get the 2nd boss girl (no refills, but 50 combativity from league reward last week). Quite happy with that.

Now to prepare to spin for Wang, I've got 5 attempts at EpP x10 ready to go, here's hoping I'm lucky

unknown.png?width=519&height=453

Oh, first attempt. Well now I guess I save the rest of my kobans for another event...

2 hours ago, DHarry said:

There was a time I actively avoided certain girls. But that was because they would add to making the following desirable girls more expensive to uolpgrade. You got punished for having too many girls before the rarity/cost system. 

Now I just take what I can get. With the silver card I rarely go into the harem anyways. All girls are welcome as long as they pay rent. 🤣

Pimping them.  Haha!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, dummyhunter said:

I understand this is a collection game afterall, and quantity can't beat quality.

However, does that mean you also never do epic pachinko to avoid getting random, undesirable drops? And what do you do about the ones you get from the story mode. 

Here i go i'll break my promise about posting here again-it's  ot like brexit but still feels dumb XD Yep! I don't spin it anymore because i have landed a few normal boss girls in the past(before i collected them all and they rgot removed from there) and more importantly i don't want to end up with 2nd Gork or Octavia in my harem. I'm saving my kobans for epic and legendary days because there i know what i'm gaining for them. The new reroll option is too expensive for me to be of any real use. I won't be spinning the event pachinko this event too even though i have the kobans for 4 spins, because:

I already have a 7spins-no girl experience and because Wang is one of the possible "rewards".Bitch is there too and being the huge Kakashi fan i am,i simply can't look at her just as another girl-she resembles him too much. It's the same with Gwaenelle- Yo. Even though i really want Clarysse ever since i saw her in the story- the downsides outweight the gains far too much for me.

Edited by Cantrix

9 hours ago, pitythefool said:

You're reading way too far into things. I'm not being hostile nor am I calling your play style silly. My apologies if it somehow came off that way.

I find throwing away kobans and potential upside senseless, but that's your call. You're entitled to do what makes you happy.

I guess so. My bad for being too sensitive.

Kobans are gained via daily missions and contests anyways, so skipping some to make my harem better looking is acceptable. I'm salty about it too as you can read from my post above, but not so much to want Carlita in my harem XD.

It's easy to get all girls in the game as long as you invest enough time and money- it's hard to get only the girls you want. ;)

14 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Well shortly after reset I managed to get the 2nd boss girl (no refills, but 50 combativity from league reward last week). Quite happy with that.

Now to prepare to spin for Wang, I've got 5 attempts at EpP x10 ready to go, here's hoping I'm lucky 

unknown.png?width=519&height=453

Oh, first attempt. Well now I guess I save the rest of my kobans for another event...

That's pretty good going.  I have her too, also at first spin.  I went against my own decision not to take part in Event Pachinko because of the up-coming 4 day event (still none the wiser about what it will be).  However, I got both Malina and Bitch so I didn't fear getting them by mistake.  Therefore, what the heck, why not.

I was disappointed in Wang's poses, except the last.  In the quests, I loved her pointy little boobs and puffy nipples, but these are more rounded in her latest forms.  She seems to have a rather explosive temper doesn't she.

On 4/5/2019 at 7:23 PM, Observer_X said:

Hell, I am at 96/100 on Bitch... Seems that the real cameo here is the shard dropping appearance... and just a few hours ago I lost some combativity points due to network down and personal engagements, and that is not going to help... :(

Needed another full day before getting to 100. Started with Malina, and yesterday after gathering 25 shards I got a surprise in the form of my first lucky 100. Getting back to pound Karole...

And to finish off the numbers, I got my girl from the Ninja Spy today

Ninja Spy

Drops/Fights : shard value
1/20 : 2
1/12 : 1
0/1
5/20 : 1,4,1,5,2
0/13
3/20 : 3,6,4
1/20 : 4
5/30 : 2,6,2,2,2
2/20 : 6,3
4/20 : 6,2,6,3
1/20 : 4
3/10 : 5,5,1
3/16 : 4,4,2
1/3  : 6
30/225  104
    1 drop every 7.5 fights. 3.46 shards per drop
    .462 shards per fight

On 4/5/2019 at 10:59 AM, TeeJay said:

30/273    102
    1 drop every 9 fights. approx. 3.466 shards per drop
   approx. .373 shards per fight 

So it took me about 50 less fights to win with slightly increased drop rate. Though the average shard drop/fight remained about the same, the value of the shards per fight increased. And it took me about 4 days or so to win that girl. I used only one partial refill to make up for a lost half-day worth of regular refill.

Overall, took me about 9 out of 12 days to win the two with a minimum refill usage.

Edited by TeeJay

Dropped both with 3 days to go and zero recharge. And a roll on PE got me Laverne. My lucky streak continues. I should have enough kobans to be able to roll another PE by the end of the event. Hoping to get Clarysse.

For Malina (who is smoking hot btw, well done with the artwork!) I did very well on the first day, then it got slower for the next day and a half, then bam, 100 shards in one drop. For Bitch it's been going slow, slow, slow. Finally got her to 76 shards and now I have not gotten a single shard in probably around 30-36 hours. Yay, RNG. I still don't understand why the new RNG system is supposedly better than the old. There's been little difference to me - the new system may even be less lucky for getting girls for me. 

• Like 1