Champions

jaysen

18 hours ago, _shal_ said:

Since it was during the test server phase, somewhere on Discord, probably not in one single comment. As with another Champions-related issue, it didn't seem like people here (or there) were all that fussed about finding out how it works exactly, so I've seen little reason to (re)post the info.

Anyway, it really wasn't that difficult to figure out, so the very fact that I'm either the only one to do so or the only one to bother talking about it after two months is pretty strong evidence that nobody cared, wouldn't you agree? I did mention the part about defense getting 1/5'ed from the actual values on the forum previously, to no reaction.

Thanks for posting what you do. I'm not on the test server, nor on discord, so the forum is where I get the crunchy math bits I don't do myself. I didn't crunch Champions much at all simply because I figured that once I got skills maxed and to the hard champions I could work on it, and then Ryu was pretty easy. Worked out a strategy for progressing that works well enough for me, especially since I have to max stats again with the change.

40 minutes ago, blaa said:

Did you stop fighting a champion when you got his girl?

Yes. It took long enough for most of them. B|

Not sure yet how I'll proceed once I have gained Shtupra from Alban as well. (Or if that takes so long that Alban becomes unbeatable for me...)

2 hours ago, _shal_ said:

Five down, one to go...

Same here...

girls_won_2019-08_small.thumb.png.ae301ea91bcc5eb1809cede4615ac209.png

I was so lucky to win Any after only one round -- thank you very much, sir Visor! 😎  On the other hand, Romero didn't let his girl go until the very last 8th round... Well... not that I would rather see it resolved the other way around 😜  I probably still used more tickets on Visor than on Romero :D

Judging objectively thoughSo far I needed to clear an average of (8 + 7 + 4 + 6 + 1) / 5 = 5.2 stages per girl. In theory -- assuming all rewards are everytime equally likely to pop out -- the expectation should be only 4.5  rounds...  I'm already too much behind that number, my final result can't be better than 4.66... Sooo I really hope that Alban won't turn out be an asshole in the end 😋

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sev said:

Same here...

I was so lucky to win Any after only one round -- thank you very much, sir Visor! 😎  On the other hand, Romero didn't let his girl go until the very last 8th round... Well... not that I would rather see it resolved the other way around 😜  I probably still used more tickets on Visor than on Romero :D

Judging objectively thoughSo far I needed to clear an average of (8 + 7 + 4 + 6 + 1) / 5 = 5.2 stages per girl. In theory -- assuming all rewards are everytime equally likely to pop out -- the expectation should be only 4.5  rounds...  I'm already too much behind that number, my final result can't be better than 4.66... Sooo I really hope that Alban won't turn out be an asshole in the end 😋

That is if every reward has the same weight. It is Kinkoid... the girl might have a lower weight and therefore drop later on average.

13 hours ago, Sev said:

Same here...

"probably" he says... 🙄

😂

22 hours ago, blaa said:

Did you stop fighting a champion when you got his girl?

So far (4 of 6 done) I stop fighting a champ once I get the girl. Short term my reason is that I need the tickets for champs 4 & 6. My secondary reason is that I do not want to toughen up the champs in case Kinkoid does something cute like put an event girl on a champ. My tertiary reason is that right now I already have decent legendary items and I am still getting items from champs 4 and 6. Squeezing in another win on a lower champ is unlikely to improve my gear and it toughens up the champ. Once I finish the champs and my gear decays it will be nice to have easy champs to revisit for gear and/or cash.

20 hours ago, snowman22 said:

So far (4 of 6 done) I stop fighting a champ once I get the girl. Short term my reason is that I need the tickets for champs 4 & 6. My secondary reason is that I do not want to toughen up the champs in case Kinkoid does something cute like put an event girl on a champ. My tertiary reason is that right now I already have decent legendary items and I am still getting items from champs 4 and 6. Squeezing in another win on a lower champ is unlikely to improve my gear and it toughens up the champ. Once I finish the champs and my gear decays it will be nice to have easy champs to revisit for gear and/or cash.

I have the same reasons for doing so. But I only got one champion girl so far (frist champion 5th stage). Champions 2-4 have 6, 4, 7 stages cleared, champion 5&6 none. So in total I cleared 22 stages with only one girl drop.

edit: If there is a chance that KK will give a another girl to obtain from the champions (in an event or something), maybe it would be better to clear them all out, right?

Edited by blaa
thinking

2 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Once you have all six, you might as well use the tickets for money and equipment.
It's not like you can do anything else with the tickets, and money is always a useful resource.

Although the money rewards don't require actually finishing stages, so could be done without making the champions more difficult to beat later on, intentionally letting their impression decay. I'm not sure yet if that's going to be a worthwhile use of tickets, though.

2 hours ago, casey said:

Fought Visor again today and it took 9 tickets to get the job done9_9

Not a great surprise (the difference, I mean). If you look around for posts about fighting Visor, you will surely find some about the variability of number of tickets needed. Up to now I fought Visor six times, and needed from 10 to 33 tickets to beat him (if my memory serves me well). Your stats are obviously important to speed up the process, but Visor with his greater strength and the know how critical effect is far more a problem than Matsuda when he has only two or three matching poses (to not talk about four or five). Already with one matching pose, despite your stats, I think you can feel the difference in comparison to zero matching poses. His long impression bar (at stage 2.1 his impression is only 1 million lower, more or less, than Alban 1.1) and his increasing attack power makes the rest.

Fighting Visor is becoming a real drag.  Very slow progress.  Not sure if I all that interested in trying to go further.   The amount of hit points (impression, same thing) is in the 10's of millions, so he 'forgets' a substantial amount every day, just making it more of a grind.

54 minutes ago, miliallia said:

Anyone can explain me what is good girl to fight for every stage I don't understand champion system I use know how type and the 1st girl damage is 50k but the 2nd girl is 100k. And both of them have same pose.

When engaging in first battle of a stage look at those 5 poses and write down their order. After first battle, draft to have matching poses (those 5 poses you've written down repeat twice) and switch girl order. Try to have best girls first. If you have enough girls, you'll end up with about 7 girls with matching poses. Level up your girls in the market. Battle champion till you finish a stage. Repeat.

3 hours ago, FinderKeeper said:

When engaging in first battle of a stage look at those 5 poses and write down their order. After first battle, draft to have matching poses (those 5 poses you've written down repeat twice) and switch girl order. Try to have best girls first. If you have enough girls, you'll end up with about 7 girls with matching poses. Level up your girls in the market. Battle champion till you finish a stage. Repeat.

Thank for helping but I quite don't understand

135463022_.thumb.png.ca18bef783d1fa84f5339c1ede026eb8.png

I try to test with him and didn't change any girl and fight so Could you explain me again with my pic. Oh I get it now you mean when between fight it show  pose on round 1 -5 Am I right.

Edited by miliallia