Champions

jaysen

1 hour ago, Zenni said:

So.... Visor give a hard time even to players in lvl 390?

Yes. BEcause his girl is KnowHow and the poses are KH. 

So every time the girl's pose is on, she gives you a hard hit. And if you have bad luck, all 5 poses will be the girl's pose.

I observed up to 4 times her pose for one round ...

hace 2 horas, windia dijo:

Yes. BEcause his girl is KnowHow and the poses are KH. 

So every time the girl's pose is on, she gives you a hard hit. And if you have bad luck, all 5 poses will be the girl's pose.

I observed up to 4 times her pose for one round ...

Yes yes i know that but i ask cuz i dont know how much effort take to defeat does champions like Alban, Visor, even Matsuda for players in a very high lvl... im in lvl 315 right now and it took me 30 tickets (more or less) to defeat Alban in the second try in the final round and Visor took me if i remember 10 tickets in the first try in the final round and i didn't go for more cuz fortunately he droped Any in that first try... thats the reason why i was corious

3 hours ago, Zenni said:

Yes yes i know that but i ask cuz i dont know how much effort take to defeat does champions like Alban, Visor, even Matsuda for players in a very high lvl... im in lvl 315 right now and it took me 30 tickets (more or less) to defeat Alban in the second try in the final round and Visor took me if i remember 10 tickets in the first try in the final round and i didn't go for more cuz fortunately he droped Any in that first try... thats the reason why i was corious

Visor is the hardest one, honestly, when comparing the same stage number. It's due to the matching of girl & champion.

The first 3 are pretty easy. Ryu isn't too bad, but the last 2 are tough, with Visor being a bit tougher on average, due to the pose matching. If you luck out and have his girl match no poses, it's a lot easier then her matching 3 ( or worse, more) out of 5. Alban is a much more fixed difficulty.

How hard a champ is for you really varies. On the one hand I was well prepared for champs because I had been leveling my girls frequently to win contests and I had basically maxed all affection because of Karole so all my girls would be decent in a champ match. My problem was I had focused really hard on knowhow girls (for battle) and common girls (for income) so I had a dearth of powerful HC and CH girls. Drafting 10 good HC or CH girls was hard which made Visor (done) easier than he should have been and is making Ry and Al harder (still working on both, still easier than Visor).

I think kinkoid's goal of making it better to have a large, varied, up to date harem has succeeded, at least until I finish the last 2 champs. 1-2 months?

On 9/14/2019 at 7:26 AM, Sev said:

All done 😎

girls_won_2019-09.thumb.png.77e5d13ae91ecddc0786d73792df6c80.png

I would say a pretty high rate in luck, as you needed only 31 stages of 48  (if I can tell by the picture). Maybe not high as my previous stroke, but anyway quite high. :)

Edited by Observer_X
wrong calculations
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Observer_X said:

I would say a pretty high rate in luck, as you needed only 31 stages of 48  (if I can tell by the picture). Maybe not high as my previous stroke, but anyway quite high. :)

You're very right, I feel lucky here, yes :)  Considering your measure based on stages needed: in theory, you get the girl on stage 4 or 5, on average -- that makes an average of 27 stages for all six. I was close to that number, but actually finished 2 stages behind it: Romero 8, Whaty 7, Matsuda 4, Ryu 6, Visor 1 and Alban 3. The last two champs surrending so easily, thats where I got really lucky :)

I just start visor and it is ridiculous how strong that champion is ... she's crits me 8 times out of 10 and she also use the power of know how to heal herself ... dang it will be hard for me to get her ... i'm only level 168 so i think i will have to wait a long time before i get her ... kinda suck but at least i got dameda (lvl 8 ) and lissa (lvl 5) 

Honestly, just ignore the champions (but buy exp scrolls every chance you get) until you are 210 and the legendary books start showing up for purchase every 8 hours.

There is a "savings bond" aspect to the tickets, where they longer you wait to use them, the more that they pay off.  Plus, a 3 star legendary girl with no income isn't going to be a difference maker for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Visor is not much fun to battle...he does more damage than I do, and he gets like 10 million hit points.  I something like 2 weeks of grinding I still haven't gotten all the way through the 1st trial.  It's becoming a drudge.  And even worse is that if you decide to not play for a while that wonderful forgetfulness erases your progress since the last save diamond, so the game becomes an obligation...pretty much the opposite of fun.  The earlier ones were fun...progress was decent enough and the rewards were beneficial, but Visor has pretty quickly changed that.  From a game design point of view, there isn't a lot of ways for the devs to tweak things, though some mechanism so that he doesn't get so many critical hits would be nice.  Perhaps some sort of defensive attributes to gear or something?  Some sort of random super hit bonus to increase the player attacks?  

Are you trying to battle multiple champions simultaneously? Considering you said much the same thing a full month ago, I can't help but think you're doing something to hinder your chances against Visor - he's tough, but his first level shouldn't prove that much of an obstacle to a level 330+ player if he targets him with all tickets available (should be around 8-10 per day at minimum).

Edit: You're not still trying to get past Visor on limited effort, are you?

Edited by _shal_

Ouch.

Last time (2.5) I visited Alban level 5 I needed about 25 tickets. He was at 16M and I was doing 600K - 800K. Save up 11 or so tickets during the rest period, scrape another 10 while fighting, add in energy use and  I could do him in a day.

This time (this time 3.5) I am getting killed. He is at 17M and I am doing about 400K.

He has 1 matching pose and it does 145K. Boom. 45% down in 1 shot on turn 3. His 1st 3 shots leave me with about 15K ego.

I have 2 excellent matching girls in positions 1 & 2 and 2 good matching girls in position 3 & 4.

Only my girl 1 (HC) crit means anything. Girl 2, KH, (+30K crit) means nothing, his last hit takes me to neg 60K. Girls 3 & 4 are CH so their crit is irrelevant.

His regen is about 4 tickets. This is going to take days.

Edit: OK. Done 3.5. Got one of those lovely backgrounds. Took 3 days of tickets including a windfall of 8 from winning contests. He regened once. 3 tickets unused. I finished him 1 hour before his second regen.

Edited by snowman22
Make clear I am talking about the girl reward levels.

Great. I didn't do Alban yet, because I'm not charm and I need Visor first for Any. But because of poor luck getting his poses almost always and Any not dropping (7th try now) I'm still not done. Now they change the end poses so that I can end up with matched poses for Alban too? And no, it didn't help me with Visor either. Fucker has a match anyway, because of weird other poses I can't do all KH girls for heals anymore and my defense is bugged to 0. Such a screw up... 

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, DHarry said:

matched poses for Alban too?

Fraid so. But the probability of a match is medium-low. Assume all 12 positions have the same probability. For a lot of players a match in the 5th position is irrelevant. You ded anyway.

• No matches at all sb (1 - 1/12) ** 5 or about 65%.
  • No matches in positions 1-4 is about 71%.

Without the match in 1-4 I would have lasted 1 more round to round 5 and needed 20-25% fewer tickets. Adding > 65K ego would also add a round.

My recipe for Albane x.5 (I am L360):

1. Pray for HC poses. No other crit matters unless you are barely dead on the last hit then KH.
  2. Pray for no matches.
  3. Load up all the mono-stats for your class you got. Defense is for losers.
  4. Focus all redrafts on the 1st 4 or 5 girls. A matching girl #7-#10 is never going to play anyway. I have 16 free drafts. I would not bother green checking a matching girl, in position 1-4, with power < 30K for the first 6 or so drafts.
  5. Among rainbows, since defense is zero, consider choosing the gear with the highest harmony. (Man, never thought I would be saying that.)
  6. Schedule fighting him while offense boosted or massive ego boosted.

I have just had the most enjoyable stage of Visor I have ever had. I got lucky, and there were no matching poses, even though it wasn't a final stage. So I laughed a bit when he paid that good luck back by making me spend an extra ticket due to being 972 damage short of finishing him off.

33 minutes ago, Zteev said:

I have just had the most enjoyable stage of Visor I have ever had. I got lucky, and there were no matching poses, even though it wasn't a final stage. So I laughed a bit when he paid that good luck back by making me spend an extra ticket due to being 972 damage short of finishing him off.

nice as ever, our lovely visor. Will fighting him today for the fourth time, unfortunately stage 5 is still bugged (or is it intenional?)

Edited by blaa

11 hours ago, snowman22 said:

Fraid so. But the probability of a match is medium-low. Assume all 12 positions have the same probability. For a lot of players a match in the 5th position is irrelevant. You ded anyway.

• No matches at all sb (1 - 1/12) ** 5 or about 65%.
  • No matches in positions 1-4 is about 71%.

Without the match in 1-4 I would have lasted 1 more round to round 5 and needed 20-25% fewer tickets. Adding > 65K ego would also add a round.

My recipe for Albane x.5 (I am L360):

1. Pray for HC poses. No other crit matters unless you are barely dead on the last hit then KH.
  2. Pray for no matches.
  3. Load up all the mono-stats for your class you got. Defense is for losers.
  4. Focus all redrafts on the 1st 4 or 5 girls. A matching girl #7-#10 is never going to play anyway. I have 16 free drafts. I would not bother green checking a matching girl, in position 1-4, with power < 30K for the first 6 or so drafts.
  5. Among rainbows, since defense is zero, consider choosing the gear with the highest harmony. (Man, never thought I would be saying that.)
  6. Schedule fighting him while offense boosted or massive ego boosted.

Yes, most of that has been my strategy for Visor already. If he has suspended congress on the first 2 positions (or worse), girls at p6-10 are irrelevant. But at least before the change, all my girls that are relevant and on the right spot would be KH and able to get me a heal. The defense 0 is a joke, but it made me use all my mono stars again indeed. If defense don't matter, offence matters even more. If I hit only 5 times, better hit hard. One big problem though, with too many monostats, Any will heal every other fucking turn. She heals 80ish k. With her pose she hits for 150k damage. My point is they've only made it worse. 

Edited by DHarry
  • Like 1