Legendary Lupa Discussion

Z-Wave

47 shards on nutaku for me before rushing the refills about 2 hours ago.

On HH since I reached the new world with this event, I bought the bundle and used around 400 combattivity out of 500 to get Silver Lupa.

This is going to be the last time I pay real money in this game. I'm stopping the monthly card as well, unless Kaos gets off his high horse and pay more respect to the players.

I like the game but they did so many mistakes as of late and their relationship with the community is getting worse and worse.

Edited by linkdream
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, trunks2585 said:

Maybe the drop rate for shards got lowered in hopes of making people spend money for shards? (others please feel free to post your free shard earnings.  I know  few others said they are below the 40 mark or even the 35 mark.) 

Well, I'm at a whooping 38% as of this writing (6 hours before the event ends). To reach this awesome number, I've used all of my free fights (didn't miss any), and I also took a couple of refills at some point during the event, for some reason, so +40 fights.

It's not just that the drop range is super small (1-3), or that drops were very few and far between (I didn't count exactly, but I had at least two streaks of over 20 fights without a single drop) but I also rolled 1 shard multiple times. From what I heard, those who went for refills to the bitter end ended up spending about 3k kobans on average.

On the "plus" side, a higher number of people mentioned their x100 drop, but it might just be because it's a 5-star legendary so people are more excited about it. I doubt it actually happened to more people than for any other event.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

On the "plus" side, a higher number of people mentioned their x100 drop, but it might just be because it's a 5-star legendary so people are more excited about it. I doubt it actually happened to more people than for any other event.

It's actually because of much higher use of combat refills. The more battles you do, the more chances of x100 drop happening.

That's why you could see more x100 reports during both Epic and Legendary Days.

• Thanks 1

Well, despite the disappointment for being a HC girl instead of the KH that it should have been, I still went for her (a legendary is still a legendary).

My stats have ended being 48 shards coming from 198 free fights and the other 52 from 12 refills and 227 more fights. It could be better and it could also be worse.

We'll see if the next Legendary Event brings a KH girl or if we'll get screwed again.

just picked up Silver Lupa, cost about 20 refills ......... and i have fully upgraded her...........she is now my Omega on my battle team

replacing Levitya but just barely .........if i had to do it over again i won't of tried for her as she doesn't help my battle team and she

just cost to much 9_9

By Jeez it was a close run thing, but I got her!  I got her in the account that was most important to me, too.  I had only 14 tries available with 5 minutes left and she was on x97.  Third try I got a x3.  I now have both Golden Bunny and Silver Lupa in my harem and I can eventually have Lupa on my team.  Could be good for The Champions too.  Woohoo!

I fairly consistently needed 1,900-2,000 kobans across the accounts where I had any chance of getting her to snare her.  This compares with around 1,200-1,500 kobans needed to get (say) Elina or Lapsey.  In my Lili account this was pathetic as usual.  She was only on x67 when I finished so I didn't even try very hard in the end.

image.thumb.png.1dacd20da11d9f1307706cc2c38cf216.png

20 minutes ago, TheSnowKing said:

I honestly gave up hope that I would be able to get her without paying for Kobans but then this happened with my last free tries :o

I'm very lucky!! Thank you random x100 shard roll!Hentai_Heroes_-_2019-09-23_21_36_06.thumb.png.a40e4baf12a5f7ada3932120c0d4b250.png

Brilliant!  Well done.  I had to get her via the normal route, but I can breathe again now, although I now have to save a tonne of kobans for next time.  I got her in three accounts and only just missed out on the fourth.

If the next revival is Working Girls I'm okay as I have both these girls in every account.  It's been ages since I played EP; I never have enough kobans saved these days.

In HH, I got Silver Lupa using 3794 Kobans and 30 shards from free combativity (about 550 fights); I also got 17 legendary gifts (purchase price 7.7M).  Before the event, Silvanus still had one common girl, which may have adversely affected the drops.  In GH, I got Silver Lobo using 2370 Kobans and 47 shards from free combativity (about 420 fights); I also got 17 legendary gifts (purchase price 6.7M).  Compared to 10x Epic Pachinko, I would say it was twice as good (HC is not my class, but I liked the artwork) and at half the price (or a little more).

7 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

On the "plus" side, a higher number of people mentioned their x100 drop

I do not put much stock in anecdotal evidence so here is a "data point": 3 of my club (31) members reported 100 drops.

My experience is very close to what others have reported. 37 shards from free with 4 hours to go. 2,500ish kobans spent to finish her.

My impression is that I got more legendary gifts but fewer tickets. I did not bother counting them. What drops drops.

Missed her, A shame she wasn't know how, but considering all but loving lupa are Hardcore I wasn't surprised.

Speaking of legendary girls: when it comes to 5 star legendaries Hardcore has 5, Charm has 4, and Know-How has 3. 

That issue ever going to be addressed? I'm totally fine with adding 2 stars to a 3 star girl as long as I either have her, or have a chance of getting her :P

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, SpinelesS said:

Speaking of legendary girls: when it comes to 5 star legendaries Hardcore has 5, Charm has 4, and Know-How has 3. 

That issue ever going to be addressed? I'm totally fine with adding 2 stars to a 3 star girl as long as I either have her, or have a chance of getting her :P

Honestly, at this point, I wouldn't even be little tiny bit surprised if the next legendary girl was another HC 😂

• Haha 4

got her with 550 kobans (nutaku), dont see any problem of spending this much, all free kobans since the last epic days, there are even more left for nice new epic days (although it probably could happen that there wont be any epic days in the future) 

• Community Manager

Quite the feedback there guys.
Most of it is very constructive, thank you!😁
Took me a while to read all of the comments. Not to miss anything important will go over it later.

So, here is what I got:

• More time should be put into Legendary girls and class balancing.
  • Early patch notes - Two days should be plenty for patching the game. If any major features are released, we usually announce it weeks beforehand.
  • More time to test the game on the test server issues - it is constantly being used,  can't really comment on this one ><

Since there are a LOT of different topics that covered in this thread (for legendary Lupa discussion) I may have missed some. Please do not hesitate to include more points. 

Don't want to sound like a broken record, but I'd like to also state that the drop chances are the same as ever and have not been changed.

Also, last but not least - even in a heated discussion, keep it friendly!  
To make sure that your concerns and opinions are forwarded properly to the whole team, please keep a positive environment.   

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Noacc said:

More time should be put into Legendary girls and class balancing.

This is by far the most important point, but it should be extended to (Rare+) 5-star girls in general. In this case, I would have been less disappointed by the reveal that the new 5-star Legendary was not Know-How if there were more high rarity 5-star KH girls I could aim for.

• Also, The New Player Experience could be improved, and this ties in with the above point. You should expect and even encourage new players to join in at any point, as it's healthy for the game. There should be a little more early and/or permanent opportunities for a new player to catch up at least to a reasonable point, even though the game is best enjoyed in the long run, and veterans inevitably have an edge. In my case, I had a pretty unlucky timing for joining the game as a Know-How player (a couple months earlier, and I might have Norou and Travel Gwenaëlle in my harem by now, so Lupa not being KH would have been less inconvenient for me).
  • This event is also the first Legendary Days with the new girl on Silvanus. That's a little out of reach for anyone who started the game relatively recently. It would be best if event girls winnable through boss fights were restricted to early bosses, or maybe on a temporary Event Boss available to all.
  • I've made a detailed feedback thread a few weeks ago which went seemingly unnoticed, about the Starting Set & Early Game and how it's imbalanced in favor of the Hardcore Class as well (just like 5-star Legendary distribution, unfortunately).

Thank you for paying attention to our feedback, that's much appreciated. Please keep up (and keep improving) the good work.