Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

Marvellous!!  Silver Lupa popped up this time.  In Lili (where I have no 5 star legendaries in hardcore), I had Silver Lupa sitting on 54 shards.  I had two x6 MP bundles at x25 shards a play, so I would've been ultra-dumb not to give it a go, especially since Silver Lupa was the only one up for grabs in that account.  She was a cert!

So I recruited her easily, my first and most welcome HC 5-star legendary for that account.  I was holding out for Bellona or Sponsor Sara Jay, but I must admit I'd overlooked Lupa.

While I'm not short of cash to max out her affection, plying her with gifts will take quite some time because of the 8 hour restocking cycle, especially since I haven't got her past the second star this time around.  At least I've maxed out her XP level.  Furthermore, lately I seem to have been lumbered with too many epic gifts that don't advance me along much to up her affection.

So thank you PoA.  Even if I didn't get the second girl, the reward of items has proven to be a godsend.  The only downside has been that I spent a lot of kobans on PoA, mainly because I hadn't saved up enough combativity to avoid spending kobans for that gruelling 100-performance stage of the 'defeat villains' stage.  This has left me short of making a serious effort to recruit Nero in my KH accounts.

• Like 5

Well THAT was a pleasant surprise for me.  I failed to get a screen shot but I just got a 100 shard drop of Silver Lupa.  I had no previous shards for her.  Just got the daily Arena Mythic Pachinko orb, used it and got that drop.  First time that has happened for me.

And HOLY COW!  I did not realize she was a 5 star legendary!  :) :) I JUST checked her in my harem.  

Edited by Dr. Lust
just realized what she was
  • Like 9

9 hours ago, Dr. Lust said:

Well THAT was a pleasant surprise for me.  I failed to get a screen shot but I just got a 100 shard drop of Silver Lupa.  I had no previous shards for her.  Just got the daily Arena Mythic Pachinko orb, used it and got that drop.  First time that has happened for me.

And HOLY COW!  I did not realize she was a 5 star legendary!  :) :) I JUST checked her in my harem.  

Choice.  Well done!  If you're hardcore she's doubly valuable.  I've had one or two girl drops from single spins in Mythic Pachinko, but none in this account and none that are especially valuable, all epic girls.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Janaff said:

Unfortunate they went ahead and offered her as the mission girl for Orgy Days immediately after this. 

I knew she was going to be in current orgy days, but I was fortunate she appeared in MP,  because this way I could use some of the Mythic x1 orbs I had accumulated, these days I cannot use them most of the days for lack of available girls in the MP pool.

For any other player it could be unfortunate if he hasn't checked when she was going to reappear and use MP orbs he could have saved for another girl.

• Like 1

On 10/17/2020 at 7:13 PM, DvDivXXX said:

Rotation #0194 (2020/10/17 - 13:00 CET): Sword Swallower Liu-Yeng, Greta and Ticket Inspector Kalissa.

Got an avatar.

I'm afraid to say it almost, but I got a Ticket inspector Kalissa on my free spin. 😳😄 Can't use orbs. 

It's going to run out this lucky streak, but man am I enjoying it. 😬

Edited by DHarry
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

Rotation #0195 (2020/10/19 - 13:00 CET): Octavia, Xmas Rabbi and Tachibana.

Got nothing yet (I'm waiting for the contests). a booster. I'll keep my orbs for tomorrow (I'm only missing Tachibana in this rota, although with my usual luck on MP, I should be pretty safe for the contest ^^).

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I won her with the free Mythic Pachinko try! Holy heck, this is amazing😆

But at the same time this also means all of my Mythic Orbs will be deactivated for tomorrow's Legendary Pachinko contest😅

So I guess it's both great news and bad news at the same time?

• Like 2