Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

Just realized, that I'm missing two girls from the current Mythic Pachinko (Sophie and Brittany) so it was finally the time to unleash a stock of golden orbs. 130 of them, to be exact. Guess how much success I had! :D

Zero. Zip. Null. Nada. Bad Luck Brian is an amateur, I tell ya. :/

• Haha 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 2

250 rotations, We can sum up the results.
250 rotations, that's 750 of the available girls.
Of the 750 available girls, only 322 unique girls without repetitions out of the 457 available in the harem. (Girls from Seasons, poa, Mystic, LC are not counted as they have not yet fallen into Mystic pachinko)
Rarity of all rotations in %:
image.png.85daca6022a99bbb51763b29a5678eb7.png
Maybe you need to remove the Epic pachinko girl from the rotation?
During the existence of Mystic pachinko, it can be said that girls from a big event immediately have a chance to appear in it. What you can't download about other events.
Interesting fact: Sai in Mystic appeared faster than Layla, although it appeared later in the game. Sponsor Sara Jay also never appeared in Mystic Pachinko, most likely she is a Kincaid Promotions girl and therefore will not be in pachinko.
Thanks for your attention

of the 60+ orbs, nothing fell

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Dmitrii said:

Sponsor Sara Jay also never appeared in Mystic Pachinko, most likely she is a Kincaid Promotions girl and therefore will not be in pachinko.

She appeared on Nutaku in the very first rotation back in November 2019, and then again only 10 rotations later.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Falco82 said:

I missed Brittany and Fairy in this rotation and I like both so I invested a hundred orbs.

At 13th I got Easter Fairy but Brittany would had none of it... 😕 anyway 5th girl drop achieved. 👍

east.jpg.b2f2db72f61caf3cf0c005b3bdcc4c32.jpg

She was my first event girl. Good memories. I like her. Again nothing in the mythic for me coming two days. 

• Like 1

another good rotation for me, 2 non perma ep girls for grabs, got Val Mavin after 5 orbs

image.png.3255bd32b9fbe721e20beea6e8737968.png

and Loving Pelagie after 43 orbs

image.png.ef9f373be009922a53bdc9f7b1169067.png

let's just hope that both wont be as mission/troll girl next month, but, well, wouldnt bother too much 

• Like 4

I see all these posts about getting a girl from MPx1 spins and I don't get it. By that I mean a girl lol
Last time I spent 101 orb trying to get one, and didn't get any, before this day I spent around 20 on some girls, and didn't get any, now I wanted to get last Mala version I didn't have(even tho this looks very bad compared to her previous iterations)
Aaand I spent 261 orb getting her and I actually got her in the end. With free spins in between always having someone for me to pick up it was around ~15 free spins (and more before that) 
So after all it was around 400 MPx1 lose streak and I'm left with 249 orbs (got a lot from wasting kobans+time on Mythic girl) 

At least now I can see there is a limited amount of avatars you can get and hopefully that increases chances of getting someone in the future? 

Edited by Joker555
  • Like 3

50 minutes ago, Joker555 said:

I see all these posts about getting a girl from MPx1 spins and I don't get it. By that I mean a girl lol
Last time I spent 101 orb trying to get one, and didn't get any, before this day I spent around 20 on some girls, and didn't get any, now I wanted to get last Mala version I didn't have(even tho this looks very bad compared to her previous iterations)
Aaand I spent 261 orb getting her and I actually got her in the end. With free spins in between always having someone for me to pick up it was around ~15 free spins (and more before that) 
So after all it was around 400 MPx1 lose streak and I'm left with 249 orbs (got a lot from wasting kobans+time on Mythic girl) 

At least now I can see there is a limited amount of avatars you can get and hopefully that increases chances of getting someone in the future? 

The odds of getting a girl with a MPx1 orb is small. I think it was ~0.5% if I remember correctly, not more than 1% for sure.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Joker555 said:

No. But it raises your chances of getting books or boosters to Nutaku players' level. :)

If this was your very first girl drop from MPx1 spins, you had a pretty bad run indeed. Welcome to the club! ^^

• Like 1