Epic Pachinko 1X Girls - Discussions

Jcord777

6 minutes ago, yoyowhan said:

It is a month later for next epic days.Will you save them all after clearing next epic days or keep using them?

I got 3 past epic day girls and I am tired of it.I was planning for saving 100 orbs for anniversary.

Curious to know if there is a strategy as to when to use orbs?  Save them for a special event - if so, which events do you save them for?

2 hours ago, DHarry said:

That's more in a week than I got total. :P

I'm at 2 girls out of 55 tries. I have around 19 saved for next event. 

I don't know what happened 😅😂 I would love to able to replicate it, for sure (yeah, right!) 🤣

2 hours ago, yoyowhan said:

It is a month later for next epic days.Will you save them all after clearing next epic days or keep using them?

I got 3 past epic day girls and I am tired of it.I was planning for saving 100 orbs for anniversary.

2 hours ago, ChyldeRoland said:

Curious to know if there is a strategy as to when to use orbs?  Save them for a special event - if so, which events do you save them for?

I have no particular/special strategy yet as I have dozens of girls available.

As far as I know, it's a matter of luck to get the ones I want (of the available ones).

As such, my "plan" is to keep emptying the Pachinko as I can.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ChyldeRoland said:

I think, that epic orbs should be saved for classic event, first one of the month (and used after you get all the girls from Trolls at the very end of it). At least, that's what I'm doing right now. With that strat I managed to get Gardevulv and Clitario in the beginning of march.

A couple of times I used them to get new girls to win in the contest (when I was short on XP targets), but that doesn't seem optimal (at all 😃).

Edited by Тёмный Властелин
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

I think, that epic orbs should be saved for classic event, first one of the month (and used after you get all the girls from Trolls at the very end of it). At least, that's what I'm doing right now. With that strat I managed to get Gardevulv and Clitario in the beginning of march.

A couple of times I used them to get new girls to win in the contest (when I was short on XP targets), but that doesn't seem optimal (at all 😃).

Last orgy days I stored about 38 epic orbs and get no girl.I may rather using orbs at random time.

Anniversary event may offer many event legendary girls so I may use a lot  of orbs.

10 minutes ago, yoyowhan said:

Last orgy days I stored about 38 epic orbs and get no girl.I may rather using orbs at random time.

Anniversary event may offer many event legendary girls so I may use a lot  of orbs.

you dont know what anniverssary will offer this year. We learned last year what it meant to rely on the previous event, obivously. Just to be clear: It means shit.

14 minutes ago, blaa said:

you dont know what anniverssary will offer this year. We learned last year what it meant to rely on the previous event, obivously. Just to be clear: It means shit.

Thinking about collecting more event girls without playing the risky event pachinko.I will store orbs for this.

And hoping I can clear more epic pachinko girla from epic days.

(With more progress to get girls from tier 2-3 boss.)

Edited by yoyowhan

My luck with single-spin Epic Pachinko continues in all accounts, including this one.  I recruited her almost before she was released as a new EP girl:

image.png.b347c927ca8462eb296449bc91a3286d.png

I've done a tally in all my accounts, and, to date, they are as follows (from free orbs only, which I never save up):

Peregrine Took:  Bass, Lucile (2).

Herbie Hynde:     Kenzie, Minerva, Anell, Mani, Mynx, Asta, Romantic Sugu (8).

Lili:                        Val Mavin, Atila, Kimechi, Skytte, Hope, Sara Jay, Elina, Kathy, Arianne (9).

Peckerbird:          Anell, Notka, Gossy, Vivia (4).

Zorba the Geek:  Camile (1)

Adrian'smole:      Kathy (1)

In my two newest accounts, which I inherited along with Peregrine Took, I've had by far the greatest success, and as well as this, the orb drop rate in these two accounts has given me the greatest chance of recruitment.

I'm waiting for the time my luck crashes, but this has yet to happen.  I have noticed a small drop off in the opportunity for free spins by a current reduction in orb rewards from Epic daily missions, but, on the other hand, I've begun to gain more orbs from performances.  These drops have increased by around 15% over each performance round of 20.

Since the orb system was introduced, I've had far more success in two accounts than for Mythic Pachinko (but I have had good booster rewards in it, but also too many useless and unwanted avatars).  I've had only three accounts where I got girls in MP (Herbie Hynde -1, Lili - 1, and Zorba the Geek - 1).  However, when corrected for opportunity for a free play (once every 2 days for MP and an average of 6 free spins through orb drops every 2 days for EP), the success rate with the orbs is still much greater in the two newest accounts by between 2.3 and 2.5 to 1.  For my other accounts (for girl drops) MP actually proves to be more rewarding, but it's a moot point whether it is even significant with such a small sample.  What is a constant source of wonder for me is how the RNG seems to categorise my success rates according to account.  For instance, Lili is the most successful in EP with the orbs, but is the absolutely worst performer trying for girls held by villains.  This has long been a consistent pattern.

All in all, I can't complain as a f2p player.  The mildly annoying downside is that I'm always strapped for cash as I need to upgrade my new recruits' affection, not to mention XP.  It ought to be pretty obvious that the accounts where I had less success was where I accumulated enough cash to max out Valentina's affection.  For the rest where I recruited her, it's going to be a VERY long grind!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Čamuga said:

Played a round on this event hoping to get some current event girl and I get this one... Never even seen her, but hey, legendary girl, I don't mind! :D

RNGesus.png

She's friends with Miyu and she was droppable in Epic and Event Pachinko during Orgy Days October 2019.  Oddly enough, she was paired with Sady with whom she had no connection, while Miyu appeared as a boss rescue girl in Epic Days 7 2019.  Check out her third pose which has her at her cute feline best, as well as her absurd and strangely funny affection scenes.

Got now over 100 orbs stockpilled:

40eea7d027ed95cc6cf574c7d753add9.png

Not sure yet, when I use them. So far the plan is to use them in the anniverssary event, but do I clear the epic pachinko before that (for what I most likely wont have enough kobans or if I have them I wont have enough for refills on the villians - but then again we dont know if we really need some in this event)? But if I dont have enough kobans to clear it, I will most likely wait until it's clear so that I can use them on event epic pachinko girls only

• Like 4

2 hours ago, blaa said:

Not sure yet, when I use them. So far the plan is to use them in the anniverssary event, but do I clear the epic pachinko before that (for what I most likely wont have enough kobans or if I have them I wont have enough for refills on the villians - but then again we dont know if we really need some in this event)? But if I dont have enough kobans to clear it, I will most likely wait until it's clear so that I can use them on event epic pachinko girls only

If only we knew what lies ahead... we could plan and adapt accordingly.

Without knowing, it's really a matter of luck... an excelent opportunity for you to use those might or might not come (including the contest, though I doubt you'd stash so many just for that), so I guess it depends on your need/urgency on using them.

Over here, and since I'm still "growing", I tend to use them more readily, since for what is worth, the quicker I get to have girls/use items/etc, the most (and sooner) I get from them, which usually is the best course of action (IMO, of course).

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2020 at 11:36 PM, blaa said:

When generally does the anniversary event happen?

On 2/28/2020 at 3:32 AM, _shal_ said:

5 girls from spending my 40 orbs just now, the first 4 of them in just 19 spins.

This month's Orgy Days: 4 girls from 53, about average. Overall total still comfortably lucky at 9/93 thanks to the February haul, of course.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 2

I wanted to get Tachibana in this event so I tried some Epic Orbs.

On the fourth attempt I got Sara Jay (the epic one).

On the eleventh attempt I got Arthuria (legend)

At the eighteenth it gave me Tachibana.

Satisfied, I keep the rest of the orbs for future. In total for now I have used 26 Epic Orbs to get 4 girls.

tachi.jpg

• Like 3

This week:

Girl - 3/11 (~27,3%) (Spring Lola, Natasha and Gossy)

Equipment - 3/11 (~27,3%)

Affection - 5/11 (~45,4%)

Overall:

Girl - 10/62 (~16,1%)

Equipment - 28/62 (~45,2%)

Affection - 24/62 (~38,7%)

@Falco82, I'm willing to trade your Tachibana for... say, my Natasha? 😅🙄😝 😂

Epic Orb - Spring Lola 2.png

Epic Orb - Natasha 2.png

Epic Orb - Gossy 2.png

• Haha 2

Screenshot_20200330-081024_1585539150876.thumb.jpg.39c8cb02a0c42cc0114bb2daf45cf038.jpg

Before orgy event starts.I already got many girls from the 2018 anniversary,sexy calender and 2 revival event in 2019.I need to get 3 girls from boss this time.Then I paid 6 event pachinko to get Tachibana and Cora.

If they appeared in the next year orgy days I will accept it.

Even with the bonus combativty from D2 1st.I must cursed Breman for forcing me to use 7 refills for the last 50 shards of Summer Spirit.Screw you Breman.

This may be the second and last time of completing all orgy day girls except the last one.But that is not the point.

Screenshot_20200330-113131_1585539125084_1585545151404.jpg.eb9f347123d0ac50576ee696f789f857.jpg

This pic explains my total experience of using epic orb in March.The star marked girl are the girls from epic pachinko slot.

I use orbs at will and that is how I get them.

Last week I am full burst of luck by getting 4 girls from Sunday after collecting Valentina.

(One epic girl Nara is reclaimed since epic day 6 so she is not shown here.)

When you use the orb randomly you may get more surprise.

If you used all of them at the last day of the event you will be desperated.

I used 38 orbs at the last day of February orgy days and 12 orbs at March orgy days.Now I am totally regretted for using them without getting Lima.

Screenshot_20200330-113131_1585539125084.jpg

Edited by yoyowhan
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, yoyowhan said:

Screenshot_20200330-081024_1585539150876.thumb.jpg.39c8cb02a0c42cc0114bb2daf45cf038.jpg

Before orgy event starts.I already got many girls from the 2018 anniversary,sexy calender and 2 revival event in 2019.I need to get 3 girls from boss this time.Then I paid 6 event pachinko to get Tachibana and Cora.

If they appeared in the next year orgy days I will accept it.

Even with the bonus combativty from D2 1st.I must cursed Breman for forcing me to use 7 refills for the last 50 shards of Summer Spirit.Screw you Breman.

This may be the second and last time of completing all orgy day girls except the last one.But that is not the point.

Screenshot_20200330-113131_1585539125084_1585545151404.jpg.eb9f347123d0ac50576ee696f789f857.jpg

This pic explains my total experience of using epic orb in March.The star marked girl are the girls from epic pachinko slot.

I use orbs at will and that is how I get them.

Last week I am full burst of luck by getting 4 girls from Sunday after collecting Valentina.

(One epic girl Nara is reclaimed since epic day 6 so she is not shown here.)

When you use the orb randomly you may get more surprise.

If you used all of them at the last day of the event you will be desperated.

I used 38 orbs at the last day of February orgy days and 12 orbs at March orgy days.Now I am totally regretted for using them without getting Lima.

Screenshot_20200330-113131_1585539125084.jpg

Wow, that's quite a collection!  I just had a wifi crash while waiting for the carrot to do its thing in EP (turned out to be a failed, or dirty, wifi controller).  A good clean with isopropanol fixed it.  Good thing too because when I tried again JennaTEENHotty69 dropped in Peregrine Took.  I already had her in another account and, I have to say, she'd be one of those I might want to exchange for someone else.  Nevertheless, she's a girl (I think) and she's legendary.

Lopussy is rather gorgeous, eh.

Sorry for all these posts, folks, but I just had to share this...

image.png.0b4f77ed0b28a68ab2c14b68eea0ad18.png

Got Shirogane the very next spin after Jenna HottyTEEN69 in Peregrine Took.  While the inset does not prove a timeline, I hope you take my word for it that I'm telling the truth.  I was trying to persuade Piper to join my harem, but she's still sitting on x99 and has been for the last 60 tries 😡.  This was a good consolation, though.

Shirogane is one of the new EP girls so she adds to Camile (in Zorba the Geek) as a most interesting brand new addition.  She looks rather pretty.  I can't wait to see if she measures up.  Her upgrade will have to wait, though.  I still have Valentina on 4 stars in that account and I haven't finished plying her with gifts yet for her final upgrade.  Ohh, this'll take forever!

Once I fully upgrade all these recent additions (up to 223 girls now) my Peregrine Took harem should break the 650k max income mark, a bit of a milestone for me, but I have to wait for the next ice age or the end of the Coronavirus pandemic before this can happen.

• Like 3