[ 24-Apr-20 ] Path of Attraction - Discussion

FinderKeeper

35 minutes ago, Karyia said:

... Just for the record, I would like to have her too, I just can't... well, unless you can borrow me a "few" kobans to get it :D You're not alone, jelom is already all over her 😂 ...

I'm still under the impression that this could very well be a "mini-event" or "sidequest" to any other "regular" event.

The unbalance between this and the latest Orgy Days (for example) is... like day and night 😅 

This one is/should be kinda short, while Orgy Days is getting impossibly "long" (it's great for sure, if you can get that many girls with kobans).

Yeah, I guess a lot of people already have her. The reactions on this forum arent really representative. 

About the event, I agree, it would be great if it were an ongoing event and we would have another revival or foreplay event instead.

To long/short: I think we cant expect to get every girl out of every event. I think orgy days are very generous girl wise. This event is basically finshed after 2-3 days, but you can finally use the combativity for other tasks, like it was stated somewhere before.

24 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

I mean if we had some prep time I might have gotten her out of curiosity only (and when I'm inevitably disappointed I'd never spend that much Kobans ever again), but the "oh lol I just had free Kobans lying around lol" thing... Come on man, they placed the most expensive event ever created RIGHT after Orgy and Epic days. Showing support for this is just... why? I refuse to support this type of move, it's plainly obvious that they wanted people to reach into their wallets to get the girl, even if they think she's an 11/10 god tier art super great and worth it girl, she's wrapped in sneakiness of the framing of the event, and this is the 1 thing I will always refuse to support.

Obviously I was teasing and baiting and maybe provoking some selfreflection. I got all girls from orgy days and epic days as well. I also think it's obvious that KK always want that users reach into their wallets, that's how they survive. And again, I dont think that in every event everybody has the right to earn all the girls for free  - in this one event out of 100s it's a different price because the sturcutre of the event is different, and somehow everybody is complaing. I havent heard any complaints about the classic event where you had to put over 21000 kobans as minium (if you had cleared the event pachinko) to get all girls for sure. I have some theories why people complaining, but I wont go ahead with it ...

edit: Just to be clear: When I started with the game I hadnt had a lot of kobans, it was a lot of effort that I can play almost every event to get at least all villian girls

22 minutes ago, Cursed666 said:

Is there a reason why I cant see what class are those girls and what stats they have? Unlike any other event.

no idea, it's probably on the wiki already, but i can tell you: lupas mom is KH with 5,5 kh, 3,0 ch, 1,5 hc; bunnys mom is HC with 5,4 hc, 3,0 ch, 1,3 kh

Edited by blaa
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Just now, blaa said:

About the event, I agree, it would great if it were an ongoing event and we would have an other revival or foreplay event instead.

A revival where the veterans have all the content though? We haven't had any rotations on the last few revivals since Orgy Days has existed, so I think this event is much more engaging for both new and old players, since there's something for everyone to do.

Going full on hard mode for this one. 

I must admit I was miffed by the last minute tickets change to the Path and got caught by it like many others I'm sure - I had only 9 tickets to start with.

Now I find it refreshing, it's actually more interesting to try to find ways to overcome this roadblock. And it's a change from mindless troll fights.

Diverted all resources towards getting tickets. Ditched story for now and converting energy to tickets. Waited for the ideal moment to level up to make the most of the energy gain during level up. Won a contest by sniping this morning, am already at 21. With a little luck, I will be done by reset time tomorrow and by timing the others tasks correctly I should finish just in time. If I am a little short in time, I will just buy a few league refills to get me over the finish line. But the objective and challenge remains to finish it without spending kobans.

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

A revival where the veterans have all the content though? We haven't had any rotations on the last few revivals since Orgy Days has existed, so I think this event is much more engaging for both new and old players, since there's something for everyone to do.

I agree, revivals arent really appealing to veterans. At least they would have the ongoing path. I would suggest that KK would change the structure of the revivals a little bit: Every year they could put on of the event pachinko only girls on a villian - after 5/6/8 years you could gain every girl through villians - it looks like a promising solution, veterans could get a new girl and also players who already have some shards would still have a chance to get a girl as well as new players. And I think if somebody is willing to wait 5-8 years for a girl he should at least have a chance to get her through vilians.

@Zamio That's the spirit!

Edited by blaa

il y a 18 minutes, GeorgeMTO a dit :

It's cheaper on average than getting a girl via Event Pachinko, players use that often.

It is hard to believe for me.

For a new player, the Event Pachinko is way too expensive and a waste of kobans. For an old player, he can directly have the girls in the Epic Pachinko.

Edited by test_anon

17 minutes ago, test_anon said:

It is hard to believe for me.

For a new player, the Event Pachinko is way too expensive and a waste of kobans. For an old player, he can directly have the girls in the Epic Pachinko.

Here is a handful of threads where different users have used/at least checked the pool for it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

The forum search function didn't throw them out in any particular order. But yeah, a variety of players who indicate they've been using it.

• Like 1

il y a 2 minutes, GeorgeMTO a dit :

Here is a handful of threads where different users have used/at least checked the pool for it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

The forum search function didn't throw them out in any particular order. But yeah, a variety of players who indicate they've been using it.

Yeah, some players use it, but there is no statistical evidence suggesting that players use it often.

In the mass of players, this is normal that some of them will use it, but this is not evidence of the popularity of the Event Pachinko.

• Sad 1

46 minutes ago, Zamio said:

Going full on hard mode for this one. 

I must admit I was miffed by the last minute tickets change to the Path and got caught by it like many others I'm sure - I had only 9 tickets to start with.

Now I find it refreshing, it's actually more interesting to try to find ways to overcome this roadblock. And it's a change from mindless troll fights.

Diverted all resources towards getting tickets. Ditched story for now and converting energy to tickets. Waited for the ideal moment to level up to make the most of the energy gain during level up. Won a contest by sniping this morning, am already at 21. With a little luck, I will be done by reset time tomorrow and by timing the others tasks correctly I should finish just in time. If I am a little short in time, I will just buy a few league refills to get me over the finish line. But the objective and challenge remains to finish it without spending kobans.

Finally one player who sees a challenge and instead of simply complaining about it he just adapt his gameplay and find the ways to surpass the obstacles and see the positive side of the new event. 

Go on that way, it is the right one. 👍

• Like 7

40 minutes ago, jelom said:

Finally one player who sees a challenge and instead of simply complaining about it he just adapt his gameplay and find the ways to surpass the obstacles and see the positive side of the new event. 

Of course it is more convenient to press the Troll battle button once in a while than plan the event through 😀 Even if you can't foresee what KK has in store for you (like 30 champions performance choke point in the middle of the path. It's even more interesting like that in the end).

Just enjoy your free rewards and a free girl, guys, and let other people pay the devs for you to be able to enjoy the game further.

• Like 1

After a long reflection and writing everything down on a piece of paper. I come to the conclusion that I do not like this event.  The event must be changed to make it profitable compared to the time spent and funds invested,  because the player’s goal is to get girls to harem. Everything other players write that there are additional combativiti points, orbs, etc. -  IS NOT IMPORTANT. it's just another resource that you can use to get another girl- but to get these resources you have to use your resources and time even more.  You have to use more combativity points, more money, more champions tickets.  Of course we get orbs, but the chance for a girl from orbs is small,10 affection or 25 gives nothing,  just makes us sacrifice more kobons to get a girl.  Additional event has 1 girl (say free) but after meeting large requirements  and 1 girl who costs kobons and you have to meet the requirements, a normal event has 3 free girls + 3 who cost a kobans and you don't need the requirements you just click.
EDIT: another difference, in the normal event we get kobons for missions as a reward (the best currency to process at any time for anything) in this event you can only lose the kobons

I really like the new formula in the form of a chain of tasks, but they should be modified to make them profitable, so that you can concentrate on one taskso that you can get more girls.

for example 6 task chains. One associated with villans boss fights, the other associated with money, the third associated with chempions, etc.  and all could be done simultaneously.

Edited by fap.titans.gra
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 1

After finally beating stage five morning wood house, the amount of tickets needed due to lack of resistance.  The wait times and 24hour rest periods, with each ticket encounter counting as 1/30 needed... dont see how anyone can complete Path to attraction without spending.  I am fairly new to the game, but having invested so much  to reach morning wood house stage 5 and the amount of tickets used plus the lame reward I got; came close to killing my enjoyment  and quitting.  I do like the idea of champions, but has way to many wait timers, tickets should also be purchasable with harem cash as a third option.

1 hour ago, goblin-slayer said:

I do like the idea of champions, but has way to many wait timers

I am pretty sure the champions are intended to be taken slowly, over months. That is what the wait timers are for. And it's fine as is, I like it. The problem comes for new players like you and me, when KK suddenly throws something meant to be taken slowly over months, into a 5 day event, and we try to catch up quickly. Players who have unlocked all champions have no problem doing this without spending.

I spent kobans and made it to the next phase. Losing 27 times on one level helped with the 24 hour reset, but it's ridiculous when losing is the smart strategy. Afterwards I realized I spent 30 tickets getting a really low payout. The money that cost me might be a worse loss for my growth over the coming months than the kobans.

I think that unlike other events where there is something to do for new players and up, this event is geared toward established mid to high level players, and I should have simply ignored it. I like to try new things, so that's OK, next time I will know better.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Benefuci said:

The difference between whale or non-whale is in how many micro-transactions, not in the size of the micro-transactions.

I disagree. I didn't mind buying the first few packs in the early regions, because they cost only a few euros AND they offered (what I perceived to be) good value (full set gear of my current level, lots of kobans and combativity, etc.). Then they crossed the threshold (~10€) for me, way more money than what I'm willing to spend on any micro-transaction in any game. Especially if it offers such little value in return as those packs. They tried to get me used to the over-inflated prices gradually and failed.

If packs were still a few euros and offered the same value (scaled to my level) as early on, I'd be happy to throw my money at them every once in a while.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Eagle_51 said:

Hi to all, 

I just finished the 9th mission and i couldnt find the rewards (purple orbs). Are they event pachinko orbs? Could someone help me what are these purple orbs and how can i use them? Thanks.

I think you just need to wait, when event pachinko will be available 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Eagle_51 said:

Hi to all, 

I just finished the 9th mission and i couldnt find the rewards (purple orbs). Are they event pachinko orbs? Could someone help me what are these purple orbs and how can i use them? Thanks.

Yes they are Event Pachinko orbs. You will have to wait for an event which has the Event Pachinko running in order to use them (most likely 1st of May is the earliest)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

48 minuti fa, Eagle_51 ha scritto:

Hi to all, 

Yes, the 9th mission reward is event pachinko orb. Since event pachinko isn't active now, you cannot see it. When the first event with event pachinko girls will start (May main event), you'll have one free spin of the event pachinko thanks to the orb. And no, you don't have to play EvP and use it during May main event, you can keep it and use it during a future event with a girl in event pachinko you'd like to try to get

LOL, three comment at the same time 

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, DarkBee1 said:

Since we are talking about events pachinko orbs, I have a question: how many orbs I can claim from 9-th mission, 1 or 4? If 1, then why devs drawn 4 orbs? It's strange 😒

One. It's because the Event Pachinko is considered a "4 games" mode, as it rewards you 4 items. Same as how the 7th task is a single Mythic Pachinko 3x game orb, or why the GPx10/EpPx10 is 10 orbs in a circle.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Right, so I used my kobans on this Path of Attraction and it will be my first and last time in doing so.

In its current form, 7.2k kobans is way too deep price for stuff that is essentially useless really. Only event pachinko orbs and another girl of course were any worthwhile items. But even those ain't really worth the price. You could get so much more for spending that 7.2k kobans on any other place.  

• Like 5
  • Thinking 2

3 minutes ago, ShadowHaamu said:

Right, so I used my kobans on this Path of Attraction and it will be my first and last time in doing so.

In its current form, 7.2k kobans is way too deep price for stuff that is essentially useless really. Only event pachinko orbs and another girl of course were any worthwhile items. But even those ain't really worth the price. You could get so much more for spending that 7.2k kobans on any other place.  

Just curious: what place?

I spent ~~12k kobans on mythic pachinko just a day before this event started. Got 25 shards of girl I wanted + 50 and 75 shards of 2 other girls + avatars and xp books or whatever. Also spent 72 orbs on that same day, got nothing but avatars and xp books.

So really, I wanna know how would you spend 7,2k kobans better then guaranteed girl + bunch of more or less useful stuff.

• Sad 3

14 minutes ago, ShadowHaamu said:

I don't have half the harem yet, so I'm not in a hurry. In the end she will appear again. And then she will cost 5400kobans. This is a game for several years. I'll wait and get her.

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, ShadowHaamu said:

How many stars do girls have?

Edited by Kukman