Multiple choice poll  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite girls

• Competitive Lola
    • Competitive Albane
    • Competitive Salem
    • Competitive Clarisse

hace 23 minutos, ShadowWeaver dijo:

See there's your mistake, you do stuff. Sadly thanks to this new type of event, the proper way to use the site is to do absolutely nothing unless you absolutely have to.

This type of event is so stupid. Doing things like leveling your stats or girls, using site feature like champions, you know regular site usage, are things that can screw you over in this type of event. I still can't figure out what made them think an event where normal site usage can screw you was a good idea.

That's exactly the point. They're trying to convert active players into paying players. People who play a considerable amount of time but spend 0 money could feel they just need a little boost to get the 4 girls. Because they'll try to complete the path but fell a bit short and they can at least consider paying just a little in order to achieve it

• Sad 2

16 minutes ago, pozi said:

They're trying to convert active players into paying players.

While I agree that this is, ostensibly, Kinkoid's objective I suspect they have misjudged the tickets requirement. I'm currently a paying player but I'm so pissed off re: the 120 tickets requirement that I am actively considering becoming free-to-play &/or simply finding another game & I doubt I am the only middling, paying player who feels this way either.

I don't expect to be on a similar level to those players who've spent years playing this game but I do expect something more in return for the money spent - effectively locking players such as myself out of the 2nd, let alone 3rd & 4th, event girls feels contemptuous.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Dr. Lust said:

I'm hoping to pickup at least 1 girl being F2P.  We'll see.  I'd be happy with that.  At least the 1st one appears to be a "curvy girl" :)

Still on the forum? Just joking, obviously.

Like the event, like wine & cheese, dont get why a lot of people think that they deserve everything but dont have to sacrifice something in return. 

GL everyone!

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 1

I goofed a bit by not stocking up tickets. I knew PoA was coming back, frankly I just didn't care because I'd rather play the game than save my tickets when I could use the money and the girls I'm still missing from the champs. 

I have 7 tickets right now so if I spent the 7200 I'd get 60 more, plus 10 with my leftover kobans. That still leaves me short 43 tickets. While I could pick up maybe ~half of that from lucky villain fights, I doubt I could get all of them.

This just seems like a massive headache unless, like others have stated, you just ignore almost every feature the game has and hoard everything at all times to dump on these events. Gonna see how far I can go casually but definitely not pushing it. 

• Thanks 1

And I don't understand why people count to 120 requested tickets: 

- you get 10 as reward before the 40 fight challenge

- you get 20 as reward before the 80 fight challenge

Now some options to obtain missing tickets:

- doing boss fights where girls are left - well, this is a task before 40 champ fights (do 30) and before 80 champ fights (do 100) 

- through the entire event I can change 60 energy into a ticket

- If I can plan ahead - at the beginning of a haremverse day - or better said: round 9 UTC there was a refill maximum of 3 tickets if storage below 10

- being lucky and getting top11 in a daily contest

- investing kobans ... yeah, last option.

Of cource there are other things to take into account:

- a beaten champion rests for 24 h - so I might fight him with the worst possible team to consume tickets but not consume the champion round to spend as much as possible

- try to do safe losts in league while having no active task as in "pvp wins" - but only as much as they don't overflow

- collecting (max 5 days) the daily contest result to use extra combativity while such a task is ongoing...

• Like 1

Some people didn't understand why I intend to ignore this event. Let me explain.

The first time with PoA I had to lower my performance so I could spend the tickets without winning and running into the reset counter (new player, only 1 boss unlocked). To the point I considered leaving my club for a bit, until I managed to lose enough for the required number of tickets. It felt ridiculous that I had to play *BADLY* to do the event.

To play this event I would have to prepare *before* the event for days/weeks by

• Save up tickets (Instead of using them to get yemen, progress on the champions, get their rewards and unlock the champion girls)
  • Spend the tickets during the event, getting as low rewards as possible, because even with now 2 bosses unlocked i'll run into too many 12h cooldown timers.
  • Save up yemen to a level i've never ever had before (instead of spending them to buy stats, improve girls to improve my income, etc.)
  • Stock up sellable items (instead of selling them and using the yemen to improve... see previous point)

So basically I have to shoot myself in the foot. For days/weeks. As a reward I get to participate in a grindfest.

So yea, I'm gonna ignore this event *so hard*! :D. Having to ask myself "Shall I expend Kobans for this event or shall I wait" is one thing. Hurting my progress in the game just so I can participate and get 1 or 2 girls? Neh, thanks.

To those participating: have fun! I can see how it could be different, especially for high level established players. I'll be rebuilding my koban stock for the next event where something useful can be gained. You know, like a decently drawn 5star legendary ;)

• Like 6

I feel like I'm the only player that doesnt mind this, and that's purely cuz of dumb luck that this lines up exactly to how I usually play (I hoard everything because I had a feeling this type of stuff would happen in games where paying is so prominent), and cuz I've been playing for over a year and am at 300+level so I'm feeling pretty strong atm. I can imagine how pissed I'd be if this event was "the new normal" a year ago when I freshly joined though, I'd just be abandoning it all together like @Benefuci here. They definitely didnt think through this design. It's like they heard only 1 complaint from the last POA event, which was *7.2k Kobans for ONE girl that we also don't know the stats from and turns out its a 3 star? yeahhhhh naaaah!*, and then added more rewards and another girl, but at the same time acted like an angry nagging wife and went "oh they dont like what we got? well we'll give them what they want! And more! And then quadruple the hardest requirement they were whining about the first time!". 
I don't think they should get rid of the linear requirements, I like the idea of doing things in order, but god damn it's clear that if you like and want to keep such an activity, you should never ever make it so that in order to participate you have to play like this, this is just retarded.

Oh and to anyone complaining that this version of Lola looks nothing like Lola- no complaining, art is always good :) :) :) :) :) :) 
It doesn't matter that she doesn't look anything like the original, it doesn't matter that her face is fucked up, look she's got some alcohol in her hand, that's clearly Lola! :)  :)  :)  :) 

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

Ugh. This thread is on fire. Welp, nothing to do but pour on kerosene.

I'll preface this by saying I'm playing with a high level (423) account and a mid(?) level (238) account. Both have bought the 2nd path unlock at the start. The high level because it garners plenty of Kobans from D3 and the mid level because I was extremely fortunate and got a 100 drop on Levitya, so I suddenly had a bunch more Kobans to play around with there.

At the outset, the only task which really looks like it's really gonna be a pain in the arse is the 2nd Champion ticket performance one. I stocked up on Legendary Days with tickets so both went in with around 40 tickets, plus will be getting 60 from rewards. Just 20 to make up; that's doable in a couple of days. So not too bad for me.

However, there's two reasons this one sticks out to me like a sore thumb compared to the rest, both of which have been outlined by others already.

- Newer players with not enough Champions unlocked that require lots of challenges to beat are going to run foul of the 24 hour cooldown. I'm not sure if this is going to be a problem for the mid level account; it has 4 Champions unlocked, but none are especially challenging. It will hopefully prove to be a good benchmark of how far this ticket investment makes this challenge difficult on this particular front. High level account has all 6 pushed up to at least 8 (Romero is at 23 >.< ) so no problems there. 

- It encourages inefficient play outside of the event. The cost itself wouldn't annoy me *if it made sense to stockpile tickets in ordinary play*. It does not, however, and I'm slightly vexed by needing to spend a few days before the event just sitting on a pile of tickets.

I will point out though that some people are massively over-exaggerating by saying it would have taken them all month to have built up the necessary amount. With the previous rewards you need 90 tickets to clear the tasks if you don't unlock with Kobans. You probably want 2-3 days clear after this task for the final ones. You should be able to get 10 tickets per day through various means in the game, which means you needed to have started stocking maybe 5 days before this event started. I'm not denying that the play is still silly, but don't blow it out of proportion.

I can't see any of the other tasks proving to be major obstacles on either account, neither of which I've particularly prepped with resources for this event. This is of course subject to change and I may be overestimating how much I can gather in the 7 day time frame. I'm somewhat of the opinion though that a lot of people are simply upset that they can't log in a handful of times a day, mindlessly throw Combativity at bosses and have a girl or two at the end. Personally, I highly enjoy having something in the game which forces me to adapt to a situation and find an efficient way around a problem. Different strokes, I guess.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

I agree with the sentiment of many that the requirements of this event are too high for the vast majority, even with the extra days compared to the previous PoA. It gives the impression of being an event for the elite of the game rather than for everybody.

Personally, I decided to spend the 7200 kobans to unlock the extra two girls because I got lucky during the Legendary days. We'll see if that turns out to be a good investment or not. For now I can say that I'm glad I kept all the equipment I got since the last PoA, because that, and with the two 10 game pachinko orbs, has helped me pass the stages about selling objects.

Right now I'm at stage 8, the type that will give me more problems because I'm not competitive enough in the Arena (I don't use boosters) and have to rely on the Tower of Fame wins.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just for feedback purposes, I'll rate this "task manager" 1 out of 10 and leave it at that.

I would very much appreciate something else, where I can do things my own way, please (or at least, some alternative, instead of having nothing to do otherwise).

Edited by Karyia
corrected
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Fiel said:

Don't you normally have hundreds of grey and green booster given to you for free by the game? It's so easy to sell the grey boosters, or grey books, or grey affections.

And it's not the end of the world to spend some millions. Money is an easily renewable resource after all.

The answer is no, for this:

6 hours ago, test_anon said:

With the modification of the Arena, we do not have free boosters.

and for my playing style, that makes me use only worthless equipments to clear those tasks. To avoid repeat again the same things, if you are willing to know more i suggest you comb through the threads about the previous Path of Attraction event, especially my exchanges with @GeorgeMTO.

About the money, are you a monthly card owner? If the answer is yes, then you should know that IMHO you have an easy time collecting money from the harem. I know that not all players think so, but in my humble opinion collecting money for free with a single click, and take from two to five minutes every half hour (obviously referring to collect as often as humanly possible) to click every girl manually, makes a big difference when one has over 150 girls in his harem (grid mode or not). For this reason, whilst I can agree that is not the end of the world to spend some millions (in my case it would be 41, if I were able to get to the end), and it is obvious that in this game money is a renewable source, regarding my personal case I have to contest the word "easily". Anyway, if the answer to the question is no, I can only give you two thumbs up for you finding easy to collect manually money for all these girls for x times a day. As a fully free player, I do it manually since I started playing actively nearly three years ago, and probably that is the biggest slice of my online time.

Finally, just my personal two cents about the changes between this Path of Attraction and the previous one. I may be reductive, but as I see it the overly-increased thresholds to clear many of the tasks could be simply traslated as the intention of the devs to have the players use as many kobans as possible to get extra resources, mainly in combativity refills, not only to clear the appropriate tasks, but also to obtain from villains epic orbs (to convert in sellable items), tickets (for the champions tasks) and more ymens (for the appropriate tasks). In other words, as in the usual events, kobans for beat the villains, but villain rewards used to obtain girls in a different way. Also, I absolutely agree with the players that stated (using other words) that the increase in the thresholds has changed this event from an event that more or less was doable by nearly all the players with champion access, to an event for high level players (and I think that "who are experts in resource management" could be added) and the usual game whales.

A quick read though this thread gave me the impression that there is mainly discontent about the changes since last Path of Attraction. I hope that the devs will take at least an half step back, or we risk to have the player base divided between those that prepare for the event, and those that will restart to consider the last days of the month as "free days": IMHO, that would be quite a grim scenery.

Edited by Observer_X
  • Like 1

This month isnt path of atraction, is boobies wars, change the name, same head scratching decisions in making the event tasks.

The positive: four busty girls, thats always a win.

The ok stuff: daily tasks and defeat the villains. stuff you would always do anyway in that quantity in the event amount of time. even the sell items (just sacrifice some grey stuff, even if it has to be books and girls gifts). the same thing with the champions, its a total of 120 tickets, you get back 30, you still need 90, its a bit of a stretch, but ok, i really only do champions from time to time, so got plenty of tickets hoarded, and not all taks need to be a walk in the park.

The conflicted stuff: Money spent. to me it will be 32,400,000. If i take into account the money i get back from the tasks, money gain from villains (if im fighting against the ones that give money instead of items), money from champions and money from selling items, im guessing the 32 million will become something like 15 to 20 million that i will still have to cough up, wich is about half the money i currently have. manageable but still feels like a bunch load of money. again not every task needs to be a walk in the park.

The, "da hell? are they f* serious": pvp wins, a combined total of 185, if it was just fights, no need to win, that would be ok, more manageable,  but it has to be wins, because just doing the fights just wont cut it. and no, its not the sane as mandatory wins against villains. because there if a player is in a world where a villain is too strong for him (not my case) he can just do a weaker villain from previous worlds. 

The cherry on top of the sh* sundae: 4 girls, none of them are new, all have the same rarity and number of stars (unless i saw wrong).Tasks arent impossible but not a walk in the park either, instead of giving the player the choice at the start or end, choose 2 girls to get on the "free" path, the other 2 will be behind the pay wall, you know, making those reward girls feel extra special, you choose them, you worked for them, you got them. 
nah, that would be too nice of them.

Do the free path if you were gona do those activities regardless of being tasks in the event, if not, just skip it then, this type event should be monthly, not a just few days. The pay wall of 7200, like in path of attraction, isnt worth it. it will never be. 

well that was a big post. good thing i dont post stuff very often 😄

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Pelinor said:

Hmm, thanks, but no thanks when it comes to this type of event. I guess I still count as a "newer player" at 1.45 years of gameplay because I have more than enough to do in character, girl, and club development without shooting myself in the foot by adding order specific tasks to my plate.

The thing is that these order specific tasks are actually pretty easy to order. You get through the first task by doing daily missions. The second tasks is fighting players, save a bunch of league attacks, and do your arena tasks, and it will complete. This thing will auto-complete somewhat if you don't pay attention, but if you are willing to use a little planning it will go well enough.

My take on this event is much like it was for the first one.

It ranges from really hard to impossible for new players, due to the Champions requirements.
Getting a free girl does NOT require spending, or even really any preparation if the Champions thing isn't a problem.
Having a plan, and Waiting to collect rewards strategically is VERY IMPORTANT to do this well.
If you normally top off your stats immediately after leveling up, make sure you aren't about to hit a spending task, and wait until you are on said task.
If you're going to spend Kobans wait until you need to spend them, generally when those rewards will allow you to bypass a bottleneck, or if they help you with a contest, or something.

However, the change from the test server (of which I am not a user) in task 12 from selling 80 items (easy) to fighting 80 Champions tasks (hard) is going to be thing that makes this really hard to complete, and that second free girl hard to get for many people. Task 14 may also be an issue for some, but that didn't change.

My rough plan:
Day 1:
Complete tasks 1-5 on day one, start in on task 6, 40 Champions performances.
Collect no rewards

Day 2:
Complete tasks 6 & 7, start in on task 8, 40 PVP wins.  Slight chance I finish this that day, depending on how soon I start it.
Collect no rewards.

Day 3:
Complete tasks 8 & 9 start in on task 10, 100 Villain Fights. If finished, start on task 11, 60 PvP wins.
Collect the new Girl, and Combativity rewards as needed. If one has bought the doubled rewards, this is a great time to collect a bunch and save a lot of time you will need later. This would be the earliest point I'd think about spending the Kobans, and it seems to me the best place to do it at this time.

Day 4:
Complete tasks 10 & 11, if possible. 60 PvP wins may take a bit more than a day, but I don't think it should take much more. 30 League wins, and 15 Arena wins gets you 45 of the 60. Hopefully start task 12, 80 Champions performances.
Collect Ticket rewards if you can use them and you don't screw up any freebies yo would get at rollover. Don't over-collect.

Day 5:
Complete task 12 & 13,  if possible. Starting on task 14 here will help, but I'm not sure I will be that far.

Collect all Orb rewards, and use what you need to use - looking at the Great Pachinko orb(s).

Day 6: Complete tasks 12 & 13 if not done. Start task 14 -I feel like 2 days to do task 14 should be enough for me.
Collect whatever you like.

Day 7: Hopefully complete task 14. Rejoice. Collect everything.

• Like 2

Well event has progressed along well for me so far. I did claim the 10 reward tickets to help me clear the 40 champion challenges before bed, which let me spend my accumulated league tokens towards the PVP task shortly after it. I also claimed 20 energy so I could spend my energy down to 0 buying a ticket to get through that same challenge, again sleep related, preventing it from capping overnight.

But well I'm now up to task 10. I'll likely stall for a while at 80 champion challenges, but there's still 50 tickets waiting for me to claim to clear that, will likely have over 10 from various sources by the time I get there, so I'll likely finish with several days to spare.

• Like 2

Jeeze... I just came back to this game after a year long hiatus. These events have gotten so much harder! Honestly, I shelled out some cash for Legendary Days because the shard drops were so rare. However, I honestly am not a fan of how this event was structured. I'm considering taking an other hiatus again - if this is how the events will be from now on! 

7200 kobans or 50 dollars to unlock the second path?!! Thats so much!!! 

Geez, it's no surprise there's a money grabbing increase every month, as far as the devs are concerned, but this is just too much. How most of us are going to finish this event without spending tons of kobans is the ultimate question. Really, it could be a challenging, but welcome event, if only they'd give some thought to it. Instead we get ridiculous requirements (Alltogether, about 200 PvP wins. Seriously??? 120 Champion fights???) for which we receive new girls with questionable quality drawings. (Lola looks absolutely horrible.)

We've had annoying events before, but overall I guess they were fine. If things go the way this current event shows, I can only hope lots of players abandon the game and may the 'big spending elite' enjoy their mini community, where you need to pay 200 kobans just to log in etc.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

1 minute ago, Mangast said:

Jeeze... I just came back to this game after a year long hiatus. These events have gotten so much harder! Honestly, I shelled out some cash for Legendary Days because the shard drops were so rare. However, I honestly am not a fan of how this event was structured. I'm considering taking an other hiatus again - if this is how the events will be from now on! 

Yes, I agree with you. Its getting less fun with each 'change' they make.

Truth is, I'm a pay to play player and even I find the costs exorbitant, and not a lot of fun. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Mangast said:

Depending on how long you've been back for, you may prefer to focus on just the Classic Event (12 days at the start of each month) and Orgy Days (typically a 5 day event right after that 12 day event). Path of Attraction and Legendary Days are mostly for players who are heavily invested and up to date. You'll get way more bang for your buck (just time and freely earned kobans go well there, not meaning you have to spend actual money), in those events. They're still just as friendly as before. This is only the 2nd time they've run this event type and it's very different from the first. It requires a lot of fine-tuning.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Lunik said:

Geez, it's no surprise there's a money grabbing increase every month, as far as the devs are concerned, but this is just too much. How most of us are going to finish this event without spending tons of kobans is the ultimate question. Really, it could be a challenging, but welcome event, if only they'd give some thought to it. Instead we get ridiculous requirements (Alltogether, about 200 PvP wins. Seriously??? 120 Champion fights???) for which we receive new girls with questionable quality drawings. (Lola looks absolutely horrible.)

We've had annoying events before, but overall I guess they were fine. If things go the way this current event shows, I can only hope lots of players abandon the game and may the 'big spending elite' enjoy their mini community, where you need to pay 200 kobans just to log in etc.

I agree with you. Even though I'm a subscriber, one of those paying players. I'm thinking of giving up if the devs don't show that they care about players' experience.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, ~Crown Clown said:

Event feels impossible😄😄

Just do your best it's better than last time because even if you only get half way you still get a girl last time you had to finish the entire thing to get the girl rewards you have 5 days to work on it don't leave it to last day try your best over the 5 days you should at least get to the first girl reward.

• Like 1

the idea of having an event with missions to complete is technically really cool, completing missions is fun,

but these requirements are too extreme, these requirements are unrealistic, not possible for many players, and to be honest, the girls are nice but too much headache to acquire. 

its just too impossible, too expensive.

it is a shame because   the idea behind the event was fun

Edited by jyepie
  • Like 5

13 minutes ago, natstar said:

Just do your best it's better than last time because even if you only get half way you still get a girl last time you had to finish the entire thing to get the girl rewards you have 5 days to work on it don't leave it to last day try your best over the 5 days you should at least get to the first girl reward.

That's how you should play it. And just to be clear, since you wrote it 2 times already, it's a seven day event (6d6h left), so you even have more time to get at least the first girl