Patch Notes Week #24

Patch_Notes_HH.png.9a23d6a9fd8d851f92d262fe634a7d9f.png.20cbd406beb67952fbd88119899acf12.png

Adventure

• New Quest release World 13 Quest 15  “The Nomura Plan”:

Design

• New design for Activities page
  • New girls images in High Definition, the images will load a bit slower but the quality will be better

Customer Support Service 

• The email addresses used to contact the Support Service will be soon unavailable. 
  • In case of issue on hentaiheroes.com or gayharem.com, we invite you to create a ticket via the ticketing system (Menu > Settings > Support > Create a new ticket). 
  • In case of issue on hentaiclicker.com, we invite you to contact the Support Service via the forum. Afterward, a ticketing system will be set directly inside the game 
  •  In case of issue on Nutaku, Eroges, Thrixxx platforms, we invite you to contact the Support Service directly available via the platform 

Fixed issues 

• Corrupted Girls event 
    • Event widget: Depraved Nika picture was appearing instead of Tainted Hari picture
    • Daily Missions: on the 4th of June, the first mission “Cum Quick!” of the event reappeared at the same time than the daily mission “Look Into My Eyes” 
    • To know more about the known and fixed issues, click here.

You guys are aware that it already takes so long on the phone to load the harem page, that I just never go there to begin with, right?
And now you are telling me the loading time is going to be increased even further?
Sounds like asking for trouble for mobile players.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

You guys are aware that it already takes so long on the phone to load the harem page, that I just never go there to begin with, right?
And now you are telling me the loading time is going to be increased even further?

Haven't been able to test it yet but assuming the above will happen, I concur.

54 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Not only in the harem page, the high resolution images will be used in all battles (arena, champions, league, villains). Even more, there is a girl image downloaded in background for use in the refill popups every time you refresh or change page.

If devs don't give an option to use low res images or comletely disable them in the game, then the mobile use will be a lot slower (aggravated by the delay caused by the new contest banner), and for some people with small data plans for mobile could be very difficult to play.

• Like 5

Well, I don't expect that much from translations, so it is hard to complain about "missing the  goal a bit".

english image.png.326b0581fa370af5d48f11be97c16cc6.pngvs germanimage.png.a97bd1e65448c52e871ad21626449c54.png  spanish image.png.9eba927a561ea42a2cc5a92b223a26ea.pngfrench image.png.644f2c364afc90f99ad0449710a5a8f8.pngitalian image.png.49450cb84f489d6f1fa4d7fa3787660f.pngand japanese image.png.b7164953ec4c2085b9e7632a1aacdd69.png   

The HD girls - well, quality is not always measured as resolution, sometime you just need style for it....

Edited by windia
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, horo kinkoid said:

Design

• New girls images in High Definition, the images will load a bit slower but the quality will be better

Slower?! I'm already spending an immense amount of time in Harem to grab the ymens, because of the loading it takes. Sometimes I'm even grabbing money there from the carrots. Sometimes even getting the error1, because of that loading. And now you making it even slower?! How about actually fixing Harem and making it accessible?

1 hour ago, horo kinkoid said:

Fixed issues 

• To know more about the known and fixed issues, click here.
Week 21
  • Leagues 
    • With the time change for updates in the game, the players may have had issues with Combativity reset. This issue has been solved on the 21st of May

Oh, really? It has been fixed? And how exactly it has been fixed? Because a lot of people didn't receive those refills of challenge tokens. They didn't receive them at all during the whole week that League was running. And did not receive any compensation at all. And it has been 3 weeks already. There's a whole thread about it, where you don't even acknowledge the issue and leave us without an answer and it's not even a known issue, but a fixed issue?

https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/13994-challenge-tokens/

Oh, and don't tell me: "Oh, you haven't read patch notes, it was at different time", because I'm aware of that and was there at the time of the reset. And don't tell me: "Hey, they fixed that about an hour after reset. Everyone received their full refill at that time", because I was there at the time and my clubmates received that refill, but I didn't. And don't tell me the most infuriating of the tech-support answers: "Actually, you already received the rewards", which is true, because yes, I received the rewards for previous League, but that has nothing to do with the issue of not getting the refill. It's 190 kobans worth of in-game resource and we didn't get it.

1 hour ago, horo kinkoid said:

Design

This new design is awful. Previously we had all thee needed information right there in the color of the missions, now we had to manually check each mission individually to get the idea of what the range of their timers are. 

• Like 1

Ok this is MY opinion fell free to disagree:

1- New adventure: Very good i absolutely need to know how it goes so very very very happy.

2-New design for activity: I personally don't feel angry about it, yes i get they are not evidenced in colours but the title is, maybe the time required is a bit small. I don't know about the others but i want my daily free kobans so i have to do all of them anyways, also yes i will probaly miss the old one becouse it was the one that i started with but at night in the dark all that light was destroying my eyes so darker for me is fine :)

3- new hd images: i also like this sometimes i wanted to check on a girl and i was like :why the hell is so smallXD so to me is good i also checked the harem from phone yes is a bit slower i need like 1 maybe 2 sec more of loading but i can deal with it. So very good this too for me

4-Tickets: i don't know about this i used the ticket once long time ago and it was not a good experience, i rember that i had to figure out what was going on by myself becouse the responces were really slow, like a week slow. But i can't judge on this maybe now is way better.

Have a nice day

1 hour ago, occupied said:

I really like the way that when entering the activities page it automatically scrolls to the completed one. More of this please!

This is old habit.

the new part is to scroll to the lowest finished one after finishing the current regardless reopening the page.

So you have a,b,c,d,e - you start doing d => old was: scrolling to e if you open the page after d was finished => new is: scrolling to e once d is finished regardless the page is already open

old habit required to get down to e while page was open the entire d time that you clicked on the "missions" tab name (or scroll)

As for the girls in high resolution, then on the one hand it's great, but on the other hand, I'm sure that most of the players completely unnecessary girls in 1200x3000 resolution. Those who play on phones, tablets, laptops with a small screen or just a small window. Those who use different "old devices" with weak characteristics. Or even (o horror) those who pay for the Internet depending on the traffic.

And the solution to this problem is the same as with "annoying messages that piss everyone off" from the previous patch. You just need to add the setting to the options - which textures to use high or low resolution, so that the player would decide for himself what is more convenient and what is more important the quality or speed. And everyone will be happy again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Karyia said:

Just for reference... does this mean the notification "feature" will remain as is? Or still working on it?

there seems no change to it so far (they changed the notification, it displays the name of the contest now), I really do hope they make a quick option to switch this off

edit: Just wanted to say that I already enjoy the new scroll, nice art, nice storytelling, it's really one of the best parts of this game

Edited by blaa
  • Like 1

Adventure

• I'm not there quite yet, but good to know, the show must go on.

Design

• New design for Activities page: At first I was a bit lost in this new design, and found it harder to find the Epic missions. Then I noticed that the color scheme for rarity has been moved to the missions' names now. It's still a bit less convenient, but that's fine.
    I've also noticed that the duration changed for some missions. Now we can have a 12-minute mission for either Rare or Epic level of rewards. A bit weird.

• New girls images in High Definition: In and of itself, it's a treat! A lot of old images were uploaded at a tiny size that didn't do them justice. I love that I can see them in full screen now. At the same time, I understand that the increased loading time might be an issue for some, especially on mobile.

• Redrawn Girl(s?): I've noticed that at least Jeanne has been redrawn (now Sporty Jeanne looks pretty ugly in comparison). I like the improved version more, but why not mention it in the patch notes? Has any other girl been redrawn as well?

Customer Support Service 

• I don't see anything new here. Hopefully this means you will soon be able to reduce that backlog and answer pending tickets that are weeks or even months old now?

Fixed issues 

• Old news, and at least in the case of the lost token refills (for a number of players, me included), you can say it has been "fixed on May 21st", but that's not true. I never received either my 15 token refill for that week, or any compensation. Sigh.

All in all, a fairly uneventful update. I hope you'll patch up the annoying notification bar (and add an option to turn it off) soon. Cheers.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 3

38 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:
  • Redrawn Girl(s?): I've noticed that at least Jeanne has been redrawn (now Sporty Jeanne looks pretty ugly in comparison). I like the improved version more, but why not mention it in the patch notes? Has any other girl been redrawn as well?

Jeanne: fully redrawn, Kryll: last pose changed.
None of them have been mentioned in the Patch Notes. Jeanne has been briefly discussed 2 weeks ago:

42 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Fixed issues 

• Old news, and at least in the case of the lost token refills (for a number of players, me included), you can say it has been "fixed on May 21st", but that's not true. I never received either my 15 token refill for that week, or any compensation. Sigh.

Thank you for also pointing that out and doing it in a calm, soothing tone. I try to be more aggressive in pointing things like that. Mostly because it seems developers react to problems only when we start to scream about, instead of normally discussing and pointing them out. Like it was with bad art: months of calm discussions - nothing; angry topic about bad art and suddenly an immediate reaction of adding old epic and legendary girls with good art as mission or villain girls during Orgy Days and slowly improving art quality from that moment. So it really helps to have someone like you with a more reasonable view on such problem.

4 hours ago, Lemus said:

We were not told about the most important thing in the Patch Notes, and no one noticed.

nmfmf.jpg.68fc56d840e68d0f623058f24942fed5.jpg

Good catch. Yeah, that animation was always blocking the gathering of ymen in Harem and was really annoying. And it seems like they removed it or at least improved the speed of it. The loading time became a little longer due to new resolution, but at least the process of gathering ymens became easier to do in the same patch.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, horo kinkoid said:

Nothing about the notification bar

Yeah, nice changes. Especially the money no longer flies in the Harem.

And yet, once the current event is over, I'm going to take a break and look for some other game to play. I can not express in words (well, polite words) how much I *loath* that insane notification bar. As long as that's in the game, nothing else you do, add, fix, improve really matters.

Edit: BTW, LMAO. Jeanne? Really?? *That* is the girl that you though needed fixing?

Edited by Benefuci
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I don't mind the new missions revamp but for some reason it makes me hyperaware there's no order to the quests, that I can see (name or time to be spent).

This isn't new, but I think the change made me realize this.  In that, maybe I do like it less, because I hadn't noticed before.

Being able to sort (or just sorting it by time it'll take, I don't care ascending or descending) I think would be a (further) improvement.

Thanks for the story (and the money flying absence=)).

-JD

36 minutes ago, Benefuci said:

I can not express in words (well, polite words) how much I *loath* that insane notification bar. As long as that's in the game, nothing else you do, add, fix, improve really matters.

I have not seen this before because I hid all the unnecessary elements using custom CSS, but turned it off for a minute and a notification appeared. I think this is an unnecessary element, so I turned on custom CSS again. Yes, it takes longer to show the OK button, but when I need speed, I always press the physical “previous page” button on my mouse or keyboard, so I don’t need to press this OK button anyway. If you don’t have a physical button for the “previous page” action, you can try pressing the “alt + left arrow” combination.

10 hours ago, horo kinkoid said:

My monitor is 900 pixels tall. Minus the height of the taskbar, minus the browser tabs, minus the unused area in the game. So I got 545 pixels tall for the girl’s image, but the image’s height is 3000 pixels. It shrinks 5.5 times in height, gaining only 18.2% of its real height. For what purpose? Yes, I can open this image in a new tab and enlarge, but how often will I do this? And how often do I need to open the “harem.html" page? It’s not even the download time - my Internet connection is fast and unlimited - the problem is the processor time required by the browser (Firefox) to correctly render such an amount of useless “HD images”.

I will give you a hint. You can find out the screen resolution by referring to the JS-object “screen”; you need at least the “screen.height” parameter to find out how large your images on the user's screen can be. When you calculate the correct size for images, you can get images of the correct size from the server (naming example: "ava1-720p.png" versus "ava1-3000p.png"; similarly you need to do with the icons: "ico1-65p.png", "ico1-230p.png", etc.). This will not only significantly improve the user experience, but also reduce the load on the server - which, as I see it, is often overloaded with requests. A win-win situation, huh?

11 hours ago, horo kinkoid said:

It was so bad that I made my own CSS-mod, mainly for my own peace of mind. More details here:

• Like 6

3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I've also noticed that the duration changed for some missions. Now we can have a 12-minute mission for either Rare or Epic level of rewards. A bit weird.

Pretty sure nothing has changed there. Rare missions are 10 minutes ± 20%, epic missions are 15 minutes ± 20%. It's possible for both types to be exactly 12m 00s long. The epic one could of course be as long as 12m 59s and be displayed as 12 minutes, while 12 minutes for a rare one means you've hit the RNG jackpot and it's the maximum possible length.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

No one: complains about the activity page.

All: complain about the contests' pop ups.

Kinkoid: let's change the activity page and keep the pop ups!

However seriously, the high definition for the girls as far as I'm concerned is a good thing (even if Holiday, Xia, etc. suck anyway 🙄) but as usual you "impose" the novelty. Since you yourself know that it can create slowdowns, the obvious thing was to give everyone the opportunity to choose the level of graphic quality (remember? The possibility of choice, like pop ups yes and no... does it tell you anything?).

As for the new design for activity page, it wasn't needed and is in no way better than the previous one, but if you really wanted to change it, have you really not found a better way to report the rarities of the missions? I find the font color very basic and not at all intuitive. Even a frame would have been enough. It seems that instead of improving things, you are making them more and more low-level... even the keys with different sizes with the ones that must surely be clicked smaller than the optional (very optional...) paid one, not to mention how the page magically returns to the old color once you have completed all the missions... but who the hell did you take as programmer?!

I don't even consider the rest of the patch note, it's an insult to your users' intelligence.

In short: solve the problems you have entered with the new programming and forget about further changes for the worse. If you want to satisfy your customers, and your future profit depends on it, try to listen to them seriously. For example you could have solved the pop ups issue in 5 minutes and instead after a week it's still there and you give us other unwanted changes, congratulations, great demonstration of professionality. 😑

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• Noacc unpinned this topic