Roko just dropped Mavin and now I have all the boss girls yay, so I tried a 1x EP and no luck there, 1200 pt affection gift. Sporty Jeanne and Mavin should get me over a milestone once they get their stars maxed.

Edit:

Both girls now have 3 stars and I estimate the collections for my harem will be 299770, so close but missed it by that much.

Edited by Tommy55

1 hour ago, Daniele said:

Calendar updated:

Epic Days
From the 21st up to the 25th of November (5 AM GMT+2 to 5 AM GMT+2)
Second edition of our new event - With 2 new girls -  Adelaide and Greta - captured by the villains

And i'm pretty sure there will be many other permanent pachinko girls on other villains just like the last time :)

I really like these Epic days events :D

3 hours ago, dirty harry said:

Today I spent 11000 kobans on epic pachinko. 10 single spins and 1 10* spin.

On the 9th single spin:

gossy.PNG.b779447fba3bcb6a2c72800d50ae3947.PNG

no 97.

and on the 10* spin:

awesome.thumb.PNG.0f02b595a79fadf1f6f995f8cae68721.PNG

no 98.

Exactly the one I wanted.

I'm happy.

Congrats! Those are two girls I don't have and I'd really like to have them both. You're lucky ;)

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Moe Overload said:

Lovely. Now I need to budget kobans for the KH legendary that's sure to be on its way, and the Epic Days.

If we have Epic Days this month I wouldn't expect the next legendary days until next month. Plenty of time to save up kobans for it.

41 minutes ago, Arvelak said:

I got a pair of legendary Expert trousers from 10x gp to replace the legendary Expert bleached jeans that were 32 levels old. I still need legendaries in 3 slots, but you can never complain about a 300 point upgrade. 😃

eeh......well...........yes you can. But I won't.

If you want you can look me up in the ToF money spent and you'll know what 342 upgrade cost me. (minus a mill for books and stuff)

☺️

Edited by dirty harry

21 hours ago, Daniele said:

@dirty harry I'm happy for you!

...but imagine if Gossy was one of the perm pachinko girls available during the next epic days... 😱

But are only two girls enough for an epic sexual experience?

Epic Days 2 will aim to fulfil your great sexual power with more...Looking for great sexual heroes, Vashalanor, Liu-Yeng, Lupa and Gossy will keep rocking the Haremverse world!

😅

Anyways, 6 girls in 4 days... This time i hope i'll get at least 1 with my natural refills, in both anniversary and 1st epic days i didn't get anything with my free tries 😐

Edited by Daniele

6 hours ago, Daniele said:

😅

Anyways, 6 girls in 4 days... This time i hope i'll get at least 1 with my natural refills, in both anniversary and 1st epic days i didn't get anything with my free tries 😐

Besides Gossy I already have Liu-yeng as well. So I only have four girls to go for. OOh, whatever will become of me......😪.....🤣