6 minutes ago, Inuzuka said:

Second Christmas in a row I've missed getting Winter Agate from the Dark Lord >:(

Got Bunny & Agathe, but I have to spent close to 6000 kobans. Don´t regret it, but didn´t spect to pay so much either, specially after farming them for 5 days. 

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Bodhisattva said:

I hope they are going to have a Lesbian Harem too.  Would be a bit sexist otherwise... :P

Except there's already plenty of lesbian content in regular Hentai heroes. And the forum erupts with "Ewww this is disgusting to me!!!" complaints at even any *suggestion* of anything going near the protagonist's butt. So ummm ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 1

5 hours ago, brassygirl said:

Yes, please.  Look at you!  Come back & play Charm w/full house.  You know you miss Charm.

not till they changed the ability. yes i really loved charm cause it was my starting class but more i like to win arena battles so atm there is no use to change back even i have better charm items than hc atm

• Like 1

Kinkoid knows full well the classes are unbalanced. When I started Knowhow was king, now Hardcore is king. I expect them to buff Charm at some point. If the game spends too long in one state it gets stale especially for long term players. So every once in a while Kinkoid stirs the class balance pot. Players come off auto-pilot, engagement goes up, interest goes up. It is much more interesting to hunt for a 5th purple (in a new class) than to hunt for an upgrade to 1 of your 6 existing purples (if you stay in the old class).

I think @BananaJoy has sussed it. Keep all mono stat purples for all classes. Do not ignore legendary girls that are not your class. Keep your options open. Charm players, keep your chins up, your time will come. (Just my opinion).

• Like 1

Pretty much every year their is a person in my neighborhood that sets off a few fireworks like 3 or 4 hours before midnight on new year's eve. I always wonder whether they are too impatient to wait another few hours, or if they are afraid that later in the night some dude would try calling the cops for a noise violation? 🤔