7 hours ago, DHarry said:

If you only had 3 used up, they assume you were not as affacted by the bug as others. 

Only 3 used up when? Because I used 18 combat points while this bug was happening? When did they decide to check and assume whether or not someone was "as affected" by the bug. The problem was that the refill came when I couldn't use it, so when I got home from work, my bar was completely full, instead of at 18, which is what it's usually at (sometimes 19, depending on the exact time), so yes, I got a refill--assumedly a full one--but I got it when I couldn't use it, thus it was wasted (with only that extra 1-2 when I got off work). I was definitely affected by this bug but got practically zero compensation for it.

My whole point was that they need a better way to compensate people instead of randomly filling people's combativity bars (without letting it go over the max) because people WILL undeniably get screwed over because of that.

16 hours ago, Kamira said:

My fingers crossed she is mission girl.

Oh right, the mission girl! You know what, i really think that she will be Mavin.

In the last 2 main events the mission girl was the one in the foreground, and in this image Mavin is in the first row. But i could be wrong, let's wait and see ^_^

pa.png.4c16e63c8d4261a30de5561483b10d2e.png 

• Like 1

I have a question for the more computer savvy out there, My Nutaku account is booting me for not playing for a short time (an hour or less not overnight like it used to) the last few days, is there a setting in Google Chrome that affects this that I can change back to stop getting so many timed-outs?

17 minutes ago, Kamira said:

Boooo Mavin not the quest girl....

I guessed that she would be legendary but even I surprised that they changed her to know-how with a really high hardcore defense if she was 5 stars then she would be the strongest know-how girl.

Shao is an epic Know-how girl I just got her from Edwarda she has a high hardcore defense as well.
image.png.75c7ba1e74be6bb4265490a225d4bd00.png

10 minutes ago, Kamira said:

I don't understand why they would change her to Know-How, she is charm in first appearance.

and why Mala is now Hard Core instead of Charm.

The legendary version of Samane is charm when her first form is Know-how
Kalissia's valentines form was changed to hardcore in this event as well.

They do not have much of choice because the event already has two charm girls the mission girl Mani (The other version of her is epic pachinko only) and Notka (Her other version is hardcore and epic pachinko only)

So charm do get other classes girls turned into charm as well because they have Notka turned into charm in this event who had her first as hardcore and Samane as a legendary who had her original version as know-how

If they had done all 4 as charm then other classes would be complaining.

27 minutes ago, natstar said:

The legendary version of Samane is charm when her first form is Know-how
Kalissia's valentines form was changed to hardcore in this event as well.

They do not have much of choice because the event already has two charm girls the mission girl Mani (The other version of her is epic pachinko only) and Notka (Her other version is hardcore and epic pachinko only)

So charm do get other classes girls turned into charm as well because they have Notka turned into charm in this event who had her first as hardcore and Samane as a legendary who had her original version as know-how

If they had done all 4 as charm then other classes would be complaining.

em not really, none of them can be used for the battle team

On 1/31/2019 at 3:03 AM, Daniele said:

New event, Valentine 2019. Val versions of Mala, Shao, Notka, Mavin, Mani and Kalissa
https://twitter.com/hentai__heroes

@Kamira are you happy? xD

Unfortunately (for you :P) only Mala 🤢 will available on a villain (the other one is Shao), Mavin should be pachinko only
ava0.png?width=244&height=610

Why are you spreasing misinformaton? We've got Shao on a boss too!

If you are not sure in the credibility of an information, dont share it or don't state it like a fact...

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Cantrix said:

If you are not sure in the credibility of an information, dont share it or don't state it like a fact...

You've misinterpreted Daniele's comment. It was directed at Kamira who hoped to be able to obtain both Mala and Mavin for free. Of those two, only Mala is on a boss.

There's no misinformation there, you saying that there is, is misinformation.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Kamira said:

Boooo Mavin not the quest girl....

Yep, now i know that the position of the girls in those images isn't a reliable way to understand which girl will be the mission one. Sorry if i gave you false hope 😅

10 hours ago, Cantrix said:

Now that i reread my message i understand the confusion ^_^. As GeorgeMTO said i was referring to Kamira, it was the continuation of this other post:
https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/8470-patch-notes-discussion-300119/&page=2&tab=comments#comment-119344

Let's play a little game, just like noacc is posting these days.

I miss 7 girls so if you tell me in which month each of their revival event is then you will earn my eternal gratitude!! :)

spring break, festival in town, music party, super girlzz!, be their co-pilot and prehistoric girls.