4 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Perhaps more importantly: where?

HH popup prompting player to buy more resources, i can't recall which activity i was attempting that triggered the popup.

i thought RB Looked a LOT Like Nu BuNny when i Opened Image in a New Tab... ha-ahah!

• Haha 1

I must say, KK never disappoints to give new things a bad taste.

The last update brought PoV to TransPSH, a very welcome source for needed stuff.
But what is the first objective to get Points and gain Shards for the offered girls?

"Earn Potions of Lust by getting Shards."    -    So far, so good...

The only source for shards at this moment is CE, and with a little bit of luck maybe EP + MP.

In CE are 4 gurls to get from tasks which give 1600 Points, 2100 are needed to reach the last 20 shards in PoV.
So even if you get all 4 gurls, you just reach the 4th pack of 20 shards and get a total of 2080 points.
Meaning with no other available options to get shards, you depend on either getting lucky in pachinko (night club), or definitely buy the paid path in PoV for additional 80 shards and 480 points.

And as I'm sure I'll get probably only 2 of the Non-Pachinko gurls, I don't know if bying even is sufficient to get enough shards.

-----

Don't know if there is a calender for TransPSH and if there will be a Mythic this month, but if, then I hope it is in the next 12 Days.

Edited by Der DinX
  • Hug 3

9 hours ago, Der DinX said:

It's a mirrored image of (new) Bunnys 2nd Pose, displayed in the shop at the monthly cards.

But why it is named as red battler, who knows.

Looking at the new art for red battler, her *2 pose has the same vibe to it as bunny's *1 pose.
I think the real reason tho is that Red Battler is bestgirl

• Like 1
  • Juicy peach 1

5 hours ago, EpicBacon said:

Looking at the new art for red battler, her *2 pose has the same vibe to it as bunny's *1 pose.
I think the real reason tho is that Red Battler is bestgirl

Everyone has their own 'bestgirl'.  I respect Red Battler.  Red-Head Badass!!  What's not to Love?

I thought my bestgirl would be Keiko, but it seems to be Arcana, Avaritia, Bunny's Mother, Hedjouret & Isabella!

• Like 1
  • Juicy peach 1

1 hour ago, madahmed said:

I know this is not relevant anymore.

Level 500 is still the start of endgame to me. Many things are capped at level 500 (PoPs, hero gear, GP/EqP), so still a relevant milestone IMO 🙂.

Only contests BOD is now from level 520 right? But that is certainly not something to look forward to 😄.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

I added the most relevant Discord-Posts to the "sapphire" thread

21 minutes ago, mdnoria said:

But I'm really intrigued by the "multiple days" of coding for changing it. This change seems really small from the outside.

Well...😉

step one: change the code for the backback to move the sapphire icon to the new, correct section - produce n bugs.

step two: search how to fix the bugs and catch n1 - z1 bugs.

step three: change the code to remove the sapphires after an event and produce n bugs

step four: search how to fix the bugs and catch n2 - z2 bugs.

step five: ...

next to last step:

n1/2/3...= (lines of code * time used) + years the game last

z1/2/3...= (used time * number of developpers) / years the game last

if sum of all n < sum of all z than another step is to add

if sum of all n > sum of all z than last step

last step: do the update to live without test-server using and enjoy all the attention you get from the players.  😉😁🤣🤪

Edited by bolitho76
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

I know that the code is clearly spaghetti code since every time a bug is added or a feature is fixed, two new (or old) unexpected features appear (pun intended).

Like the last bug on the test servers : girl gear is now always using the mythic background. How is this even possible. (not asking for an answer).

It reminds me of development between 1990 and 2000 when source control was barely used and files where often exchanged and put on a shared FTP by anybody with rapid visual diffing. Strangely the bugs and regressions were legion.

A bit like Apple with the iOS goto fail bug which reappeared in an update after being fixed if my memory serves well. It should not be possible when using sane development practices.

Just that I'm a senior software developer and architect and I can't understand someone telling me it would take days to do something this trivial.
Even considering developing automatic tests (multiplying by 3~4 the required development time), this should not take more than half a work day (5h).

Edit: Also, I'm happy with it as a currency and not disappearing at the event's end but I don't want it to become the new dating tokens which met a disastrous fate.

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 4

@Miccia How many more gems are you willing to burn for this duel? Not trying to intimidate you, but I'm just saying, this is looking more and more like mutually assured destruction to me. I WILL be available around reset time today, I'm FAR from my limit just yet, and I REALLY want that win.

So, would you be okay to settle for a top 4 so we can both stop burning our gems away on this? :ph34r:

image.png

PS: Not going to pull either the "you owe me" card or the "it's my wife's birthday" card, although you do owe me and it is my wife's birthday. ^^ A nice gesture from you would be greatly appreciated, is all. <3

---

EDIT: Well, at least Miccia seems to be on board (which I appreciate very much). <3

Can't say the same about this sniper wannabe I never noticed before, though:

image.png

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Haha 7
  • Surprised :O 1

• DvDivXXX pinned and featured this topic
  • DvDivXXX unpinned this topic